shawn mendes imagines

By loveyouwthelightson

just your average girl who misses our little secret shawn More

new book
cuddle with me
up up & away
best friends
meeting fans
group chat
drunk
cock block
hotel fun {part 1}
hotel fun {part 2}
selfie
love at first sight
good luck charm
jealous
drunk texts
life savior
fuckboy
day dreaming
date night
late night texts
smores
movie
mtv's vine
don't say it again
merch fate
indirect
watch it, son
hickey
virgin?
love of my life
love of my life ((part 2))
birthday surprise
i see fire
missed you so much more
crazy
volleyball
school texts
missing you
morning makeout
texting bae
electric feel
road trip
but i'm sick daddy
kiss cam
rainy walks
never have i ever
victoria's secret
mistletoe
twitter dm
i'll always love you
wet dream
daughter's boyfriend
this is a dare
an entire lifetime
shawn's thoughts
multiply
i'd never
thirst trap
teaching kisses
fuckable [part 1]
unforgotten
life of the party
it's been so long
mesmerized by a fangirl
bad reputation
the morning after
roses (texts)
shawn meet & greet
im disappointed

getting personal at disney

7.3K 101 35
By loveyouwthelightson

one word: smut

listen to dirty minds; new boyz bc god damn

-

shawn and i have been in disneyland all day long. every ride was so much fun when he would scream at the top of his lungs. he would laugh at me when i would almost chicken out at the 'scary' rides. the best thing of the whole day, being with the love of my life at my favorite place on earth.

we were now in the parking lot, heading to a one night stay at a hotel nearby.

"after you my princess." shawn flashed his million dollar smile, holding the passenger door open for me.

"thank you, charming." i joked back, making him roll his eyes with a slight blush being revealed.

as we were driving down the main highway to get back to a hotel, my actual favorite song came on.

"OH SHIT NAH TAKE A STEP BACK!" i screamed over the quiet volume turning it up almost all the way.

shawn started laughing hysterically, holding his chest to catch a breath. people are always are so surprised with my music choice. cute little girl can't like rap?

"IM GOIN' WILD FOR THE NIGHT FUCK BEIN POLITE!"

soon enough, shawn was joining in, singing very badly due to how loud we were being; basically screaming the lyrics. i even got his phone out to make a snapchat video of him rapping to the lyrics; looking all hot and shit.

(a/n i wish shawn actually posted on sc)

hold up, even better than hot. damn, he was looking so fucking fine at the moment.

i posted at least 3 videos with me being in the last one, before turning off his phone and enjoying the laughing attack both me and him were having due to something extremely funny shawn said referring to a lyric in the song.

god damn, he does look hot as fuck.

as we approached the hotel, shawn pulled up to the front as a vallet came and got our car as we got out.

"have a wonderful stay." the vallet spoke as he got in the driver side of shawn's car.

"oh don't worry, we will." i spoke, probably too quiet for the vallet to hear, but apparently shawn had heard due to his head turning and eyebrows furrowing together because of confusion, i supposed.

"baby, is there something you'd like to catch me up on?" he asked with a slight smirk.

a devilish smirk grew on my lips as i shook my head, walking inside the hotel, with shawn following close behind.

(a/n ^ damn, a shawn follow is hard, you go girl! ok sorry, back to story)

after checking in, we came up to our room and unlocked it by sliding the card along the lock.

when we both walked in, i grabbed shawn's wrist and pulled him back, quickly smashing my lips against his.

he smirked into the kiss as he lightly pushed me against the door, deepening the kiss.

i put one finger on his chest and pushed him back, keeping my finger on him until we were right by the bed, still standing.

"here's the dilemma, mendes. if you weren't so god damn hot during that car ride, i might of let you take me. but here's the thing; you are just too hot. you know what this means, correct?"

a devilish grin grew on his lips and i resisted the urge to pounce on him right then and there, but restrained myself as he shook his head no, not even trying to hide his smirk.

"i'll just have to fuck you myself."

with that, i shoved him onto the bed, his body landing on the mattress.

i quickly crawled on the bed, straddling him as i attacked his plump lips.

the kiss was already heated, as his tongue danced across my bottom lip, begging for entrance.

i quickly denied, bringing his own bottom lip in between my teeth and biting hard as a form of 'punishment'.

i pulled away after breaking the kiss, "what did i say? i'm in charge tonight."

he gulped hard as his eyes widened, before his hands found their way to my hips, pulling me closer.

i pushed him back into the bed, and kept two fingers on his chest to hold him back, "ah ah ah, here are the rules. listen closely. no touching, no sounds, and without a doubt, no dominance. got it?" i peered down at him, trying my absolute best to hide my smirk.

he slowly nodded as another nervous gulp formed in his throat.

"good." with that, my lips smashed against his, loving the alpha role.

i brought my teeth back against his bottom lip, tugging at it playfully, much nicer than before, as a groan emitted from the back if his throat.

i let that sound slide as i shoved my tongue into his mouth, quickly masking the sound he had just made.

at an attempt at being dominant, shawn grabbed my ass, crashing my hips down on his very prominent bulge.

a inhuman sound of relief washed over him as i pinned his hands above his head, still not breaking the kiss.

i slowly yet surely started grinding my hips, loving the fact that he couldn't do anything about me being a complete tease.

apparently, my lips against his had masked sounds coming from him, as my lips left his own and moved to his jawline, working down to his neck, surely leaving prominent marks.

moans were being thrown around the room as he tried desperately to hide them, not sure of what i might do; maybe even scared.

i abruptly stopped what i was doing and shoved my hand into his pants, earning a very frustrated groan.

a devilish smile grew on my lips as his head threw back into the pillow, quite literally being as loud as he dared.

he shut up quick as my hand found it's way to the waistband of his boxers, suspiciously eyeing him before finally giving him what he needed.

a roar of a sound flew from his mouth as a deep "fuck" dared to dance out his lips.

i quickly stopped what i was doing, causing an extremely frustrated groan to escape from him as his eyes flickered to mine, quickly sitting up and pinning me down underneath him.

"s-shawn-" i began, but was immediately interrupted.

"fuck your rules." a deep groggy voice growled as he attacked my neck with kisses.

i couldn't contain myself from becoming a moaning mess. his forearms propped him up, allowing him to be right on top of me without crushing me with his weight. his legs straddled mine as he moved down a tiny bit before i realized what he was doing.

rather quickly, his hand moved to my inner thighs, drawing small circles to get me worked up.

if only he knew i was way past that by now.

his hand crept up slowly, teasing and creating a certain frustration wash over me, just like i had done to him.

he abruptly slid my black leggings down as my hips raised without further thought.

after my leggings were off, his fingers danced over the thin material of my panties, before giving me exactly what i needed most.

it was an euphoric feeling that made my insides melt and my mind buzz like crazy. for a split second, i forgot where i was all together.

my head crashed back against the pillow as his fingers dipped lower inside of me, as an inhumane moan escaped my lips and my legs began to tremble.

my hips involuntarily raised as shawn tried to calm me down by quickly pressing his free hand on my right hipbone, before pushing my hips down into the bed.

a pure shriek of euphoria escaped my lips as i reached my goal, low pants coming from me without permission.

i peered up at shawn, whose eyes were nearly black as his lips hung open, looking at my own hungrily.

his fingers moved to his lips as he took them in, licking them clean.

(a/n ^ i cringed so hard writing that ok cool)

his eyes were on me the whole time as he forcefully crashed back down, holding himself up before smashing his lips unto mine.

his 'little friend' (a/n *cough or big friend cough*) kept poking the inside of my thighs as he grinded against me, getting both of us worked up again.

i tugged on the hem of his pants and boxers, earning a groan of relief from shawn as the tension of his bulge drifted away.

he slowly slid inside me, as moans and pants filled the room yet again.

[ a/n ohmygod becky they didnt use a condom!! nicki, ur stupid she's on birth control:)) ]

i'm guessing every single person in this hotel could hear us.

as his hips forcefully grinded against me, a few strings of profanities were left by both of us.

(a/n why the fuck did my phone just auto correct 'forcefully' to 'diced holy' ... i'm scared now...)

the sight of shawn throwing his head back in delight made the feeling in the pit of my stomach become way more prominent.

i shut my eyes tight as the feeling of pure euphoria was almost too much.

"fuck i love you." shawn moaned in a groggy voice, as we neared our highs.

"m-me too." i got out barely, due to the insane amount of pleasure i was receiving.

another string of profanities sang from our lips as we reached our climax, shawn crashing down on top of me momentarily before rolling over and bringing me into his arms.

"if i knew this would happen, i would come to disneyland everyday." he grinned wildly.

"in your dreams." i joked back, snuggling into his arms.

"you know what they say. disneyland, where dreams come true."

-

i'm going to hell goodbye world

this was originally meant to be a cam smut so if cam is used instead of shawn, don't think she's a thot ok it just means i'm bad at correcting ok cool peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 339 78
@shawnmendes liked your post @shawnmendes commented on your post @shawnmendes followed you
881K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.
1K 144 37
In which a girl experiences life, love, and death in under 2 months. ©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED© this book fucking sucks but it's my most read so that's wh...
751K 14.6K 112
keep your pants on and your feels inside your body. Dirty. Cute. Funny. I gotchu Babe♡