The Designer's Daughter- (Oll...

By OllyMursFansIG

[EDITING] Skylar considers herself lucky. She has a roof over her head, food on the table, and clothes on her... More

The Designer's Daughter- (Olly Murs Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 22

1.6K 24 0
By OllyMursFansIG

--Skylar's POV--

I woke up the next morning to Olly singing in the shower. I smiled to myself, he was honestly so cute.

I rolled over and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and started to scroll through Twitter, reading peoples tweets. About 5 minutes later, Olly came in. He was combing his hair fixing his shirt.

"Oh, did I wake you up?" He said as soon as he saw my eyes were open. I nodded slowly, logging off of Twitter and putting my phone back on the nightstand. "I'm sorry, darlin'" Olly said as he finished combing his hair and looked in the small mirror he had on the wall. I quickly climbed out of bed, then went to walk to the bathroom. When I past Olly, I ruffled his hair that he seemed to be combing for quite some time now. "Hey!" Olly grabbed me so I could walk any further, then pulled me closer to him. "You trouble maker." He whispered, his hot breath hitting my lips. "I know." I pecked him quickly on the lips, winked, then walked away to go to the bathroom.

After I was done in the bathroom, I came back into my room and went to lay back down on my bed. "So, what are we doing today?" I asked Olly, who was lounging on the bean bag chair that was in the corner of my room. Olly looked up from his phone and stared at me. He wasn't saying anything, he just stared at me. "Olly, you're really freaking me out. Just tell me." A small giggle escaped my lips as I watched Olly just stare. "You don't remember what I promised?" Olly finally said. I shook my head slowly. "Bowling!" Olly shot up from the bean bag chair and threw his arms in the air. "Oh yea!" I laughed, getting up from the bed and walking over to my dresser. Olly just laughed.

How could I let bowling slip my mind?

==========

"You ready to lose, Murs?" I said as I got out of the car and stuck my phone in my back pocket. "The real question is," Olly said before getting out of the car, after he got out of the car he stood next to me and swung his arm around my shoulder. "are you ready to win?" Olly whispered. "No!" I poked him in the stomach. "You aren't letting me win." I demanded. I stood on my toes, so I was now Olly's height. "I want a challenge." I said, sharply. Olly just smirked. "If that's what you want."

After we got into the building, we paid for our shoes then picked a lane. We picked the lane farthest to the left, because that was the only one that seemed open.

When we walked over, I saw there was a small chair and a panel, I walked over and sat down in the chair. "We gotta enter our names, you get six characters." I informed Olly as he walked over. "What do you wanna be?" Olly asked me, as he was looking at the panel. "I don't know, just put my name." Olly nodded, then wrote out 'Skylar'. "I'm gonna get creative." Olly winked. "Oh god." I muttered under my breath. I sat up from the chair, and went to go sit on the benches that were there if you had a bigger group. When Olly got done thinking of a name, he punched it in and registered everything.

"What name did you think of?" I asked Olly as he sat up from the chair at the panel and walked over to sit on the bench. "Oh you'll see in a second." Olly chuckled.

For now, it was my turn. So I had to go pick out a bowling ball. Once I picked a ball, I walked up to the lane. Olly sat on the bench and watched. "Don't stare at me like that." I turned around from the front of the lane. "Ok, sorry." Olly covered his eyes with his hands. "Go." Olly smiled.

I turned back around, and took a deep breath. I swung my hand back, then shot the ball down the lane. It knocked down about half of the pins. I waited for the pins to be collected. After a few seconds, the bowling ball rolled back in the rack, and the correct amount of pins were in the lane. I walked over to the rack and picked up the same bowling ball I used previously, then I walked back over to the lane and shot the ball down. There was only two left, I was pretty pleased with myself. Considering I rarely bowl.

"Good job." Olly complimented me, even though he didn't watch because he had his hands over his eyes. I smiled at him, now it was his turn. I sat at the panel, and saw what name he put.

'Cheeky', typical Olly.

Olly was just about to bowl. "Go, Cheeky!" I clapped from the panel. Olly spun around and laughed.

After a few moments, Olly shot the ball down the lane. Unfortunately for him, the ball went straight for the gutter, because we didn't use the barriers. His second turn, he only knocked down one pin.

"You distracted me." Olly said as he walked back. "Whatever you say." I laughed.

==========

After a few rounds, the game was finally over. The scores were up, but we really didn't pay much attention to them. We were too busy laughing over the stupid stuff we did.

"The dance you did was cute." I laughed as Olly and I got into his car. "It was nothing compared to yours." Olly said as he put his seatbelt on. I blushed slightly as I looked out the window.

After about 5 minutes of silence, Olly spoke up. "Can you help me pack?" Olly glanced over at me for just a second, then his eyes focused back onto the roads. "Of course." I said, barely a whisper. Olly grabbed my hand with his free hand. "I wont be gone for long, only a few weeks."

I didn't respond. Instead, I just sat there, holding his hand. His hands were slightly bigger than mine, because I was a little smaller than he was (considering we're 5 years apart in age). But when my small hand was holding his, they fit perfectly. It was like a sign, a sign that we were made for each other.

"Alright, we're here."

I let go of Olly's hand, then slowly exited the car. I walked into his flat and up to his room. I pulled out his suitcase from under his bed. I set it on his bed and unzipped the top. To my surprise, there was nothing in there. Knowing Olly, he'd leave all the extra clothes in the suitcase so he doesn't have to pack for his next trip.

"Here, pack this please." I heard Olly's voice from behind me. It made me jump slightly, Olly always sneaks up on me. "You need to stop sneaking up on me." I turned around and took the shirt from his hands, then folded it and packed it in the suitcase. "Sorry." Olly smirked.

We kept packing for about an hour until 2 suitcases were full. Damn, I never knew Olly needed so much for a few weeks.

==========

--Olly's POV--

I woke up to my phone buzzing and my arms tightly wrapped around Skylar's body.

I closed my eyes for a second and thought about everything. How great my life is, how amazing my family is, how dedicated my fans are, and more importantly; how I'm holding the girl that I love, the girl that I want to spend the rest of my life with.

What?

No, I can't feel this way yet. We've only been dating for two months!  

"Olly, wake up. Your phone is buzzing." I heard Skylar's sleepy voice say. I opened my eyes again and smiled a weak smile at her. I removed my arms from around Skylar and rolled over, picking up my phone in the process. I answered it, without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I yawned into the phone.

"Olls, the band and I are coming 'round in an hour." Sarah spoke into the phone, I heard the loud noises of the band in the background.

"Alright, bye." I hung up before she had the chance to say goodbye.

I put the phone down, then rolled back over. Skylar had her back facing me, I guess she was trying to get some more sleep. I wrapped an arm loosly around her then nuzzled my head into her neck. "I'm leaving in an hour." I whispered, leaving a kiss on her neck. Skylar sighed, rather loud. "It'll be okay, I'll be back before you know it." I reassured her.

Skylar slowly started to climb out of bed. I was now left with only the pillows and sheets. "Might as well get up, no sense moping about it." Skylar said before exiting the room then making her way down the hall and into the bathroom.

I clutched the bed sheet. I didn't want to leave, I really didn't. I want to be here for her 20th birthday, but of course, I'll be in Australia. I guess I'll have to find another way to make it special.

A few minutes later, Skylar came back in. "Get up, silly." She smiled at me, then walked over to the bed and grabbed the sheet from me. "You aren't getting this back until you get up." She giggled, then walked out of the room and down the hall into the living room, taking the bed sheet with her.

I decided it'd be a good idea to get up, so I climbed out of bed then walked over to pick out an outfit. Most of my good clothes were packed away, so I just picked out something random.

After I got changed, brushed my hair and teeth, and went to the bathroom, I went into the living room to find Skylar all tangled up in the bed sheet that she took from me. "Oi, that's not fair!" I put my hand on my hip, watching her laugh at me. "It is fair." She said between giggles.

I walked over to Skylar, and started tickling her. That only made her laugh even more. "Is it fair now?" I laughed. "O-Olly, S-Stop!" She pleaded, I finally stopped. Skylar sat up and untangled the bed sheet. "Here, have this back." She handed me the bed sheet, and I took it from her hands. "Thank you." I smirked, kissing her lightly before tossing the bed sheet into my room and hoping it landed on my bed.

==========

I heard a light knock on the door, so I shot up from the couch and opened it. In walked Sarah, with the band in my front lawn. "Hi, Olly." Sarah said, she looked tired. And by tired, I mean exhausted. You could even tell by the tone of her voice. I guess she'll have to get used to it for awhile, she is gonna have a baby around the house in a matter of months.

"Hey, Sarah." I gave Sarah a hug, then walked into the living room. I stood in the doorway until Skylar noticed. "Coming." Skylar barely whispered. She walked past me, past Sarah, and out of the door to stand with the rest of the band.

Just like last time, we were separated into 3 cars. Sarah, Skylar, and I in one, Rupert and Ben in another, and Darren, John, and Karlos in the other.

The car ride was silent, Sarah speaking occasionally. Skylar just held my hand and stared outside at the cold England weather.

After about 45 minutes, we pulled up outside the airport. As I hauled my bags out of the trunk of the car, Skylar went to say goodbye to the rest of the band.

I put my bags next to Sarah, then closed the trunk of the car and leaned against it. I watched Skylar give the rest of the lads hugs goodbye until she came over to me. She wrapped her tiny arms around my body and rested her head against my chest. "I love you." She said, barely audible. "I love you too, baby." I kissed the top of her head. After a few moments, she looked at me. I saw a tear rolling down her cheek. So I took my thumb and gently wiped it away. "I'll be back before you know it." I whispered, kissing her sweetly. "You better be." She smiled weakly. "Don't worry." I smiled, kissing her one more time before letting her go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 907 24
Super hot model Honey Swan is entitled to satisfy all her wild fantasies. She demanded his conquest and only surrendered to love nothing less. Findin...
210K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
14.1K 733 35
2015 rolled in with a bang, and it did not have the grace to gift me with a social life that everyone in a one hundred year radius would be jealous o...
4.5K 207 18
Okay, before you read this, I reccommend reading Boo's teenage years. But if you've already read that, then onto the summary!---------- The day i...