The Brand New Lab Rats

Galing kay chasewearsconverse

Davenport rounded up all of the bionic teenagers on a man made island with Adam, Bree, and Chase Davenport as... Higit pa

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
I NEED YOUR HELP GUYYYSSSSSSS

Part 15

63 1 0
Galing kay chasewearsconverse

Davenport POV

Good thing the kids actually got the mission. I was going to set up a fake mission to get them farther away from the house for now because I was planning a surprise for them. I'll elaborate later. But I am proud of Wilson today. He made great strive for his first mission. On their transport, I start talking to them.

Great work today guys. I think Wilson deserves the medal of the day. First mission, and he stayed completely calm, followed orders, and completed the mission.

Katara: Yeah, great job today, bro.

AJ: Yeah dude. You were awesome.

Jack: Yeah, if I was there by myself, we would have finished by the time dinner started.

Wilson: Thanks guys, but I really want to take a shower.

Katara: You aren't the only one.

Your showers are going to have to wait.

All: WHY?!?!

Katara: I am covered in oil and rust from that pipe.

Jack: Look at my hands.

He points his hands to the camera in the corner and his gloves are ripped, and dirty.

AJ: We all need to shower. And we all can.

How?

Wilson: Capsules. In three seconds.

Oh yeah. Well, guys come on in. I have a surprise for you.

Katara: What is it?

You are going to love it.

Katara: Why?

You will. Just come inside.

The kids come inside, drop the gear in the gear room, and run into the lab. Katara comes in first, turned around, yelling at her brothers. They all come in blacker than they were on the transport.

What happened.

Katara: These dummies here thought it would be funny to have a slap fight next to the sensitive flash bombs. Guess what happened next.

Oo, well guys, great job on the mission.

All: Thanks.

Alright, go ahead and get changed, Tasha made dinner.

Everyone looks disappointed.

Come on, I have a pizza order online, in case it's that bad.

All: Good.

They all walk to their capsules but before they walked into them, someone special stepped out. Adam, Bree, and Chase stepped out of their capsules.

Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo: HI THERE!

AJ, Jack, Katara, Wilson: OH MY GOSH! HI!

They were all hugging and Bree and Katara were screaming. Well, Bree was screaming, and Katara was yelling.

Reader's POV

Katara: What are you doing here?!?!

Bree: Well, Chase was really pushing for it, Adam wanted more peanut butter, I wanted to hang out with my new best friend that doesn't bug the heck out of me, and Leo claims he is coming to see his mom, but we really think he just wants his video games.

Davenport: Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo. This is AJ, Jack, Katara, and Wilson.

Adam: Cool, more brothers and sister.

Bree: Great, more boys. Yay. (Sarcasm)

Katara: I know right.

Leo: Chase has been waiting for this for ages. Go for it dude.

He pushes Chase forward with his bionic arm and Chase falls forward on his face. Katara laughs at him a little under her breath, and Adam pulls him up by the collar of his t-shirt.

Katara and Bree: Boys.

Wilson: These two are fast friends.

Katara and Bree: Right?!?!

After they were done catching up for the next five minutes, the four go and get changed. The two girls sit down in the living room and were talking about how their crazy brothers always got them into situations, while the boys were in the kitchen, throwing food at each other and eating. They grabbed the food that they hadn't finished and brought it back down to the lab.

Chase: So you guys are basically us?

AJ: Yes, but I don't think Jack is that much like Adam.

Bree: Are you sure.

They turn around and walking slowly out of the elevator, they see Jack and Adam trying to balance spoons on their noses.

AJ: Nevermind.

Leo: I remember when I first met these guys, they were locked in a basement where they did literally everything.

Chase: We were like human lab rats.

Katara: Well, we are the brand new lab rats.

Then Jack is running on a very large hamster wheel.

Adam: HEY, THAT'S MY WHEEL!!!

Then Adam charges at Jack, and he jumps off the wheel. Adam hops onto the wheel, and starts running. Bree and Katara talk more. Chase and AJ play with Leo's bionic arm. They use it to aim at a target that Wilson moves all over the place. At one place, they aim, but Wilson moved the target, and it almost hit Bree and Katara.

Bree and Katara: SERIOUSLY?!?!

Katara: Guys, how many times have I said, look before you fire.

Bree: Do you honestly think boys will listen?

Katara: It doesn't hurt to try and reform my brothers. They normally listen to me.

But Chase interrupts their talk.

Chase: Hey guys, if you want us to listen, just ask nicely.

Bree: Like that would work.

Chase: Bree, can you leave?

Bree: Because?

Chase: Just leave!!

Bree scoffs and walks away. She goes to hang out with Leo and Wilson and AJ. They start laughing and Chase starts talking. He is still standing up right above her.

Hi Katara.

Hi Chase.

How are you?

I'm pretty good. I can still feel that nasty oil.

Well, the capsule baths aren't as thorough as one may think.

True. So what's going on. Why are you guys here?

I wanted to leave to talk to you in person. But my siblings tagged along.

So what did you want to talk about?

I wanted to talk about what we talked about the last time we video chatted.

Alright. We told each other we liked each other. Now what? I don't know what happens after this.

I honestly thought you would know.

Adam: For the smartest people in the world, you guys are dumb when it comes to dating.

Chase: SHUT UP ADAM!! I do like you.

I like you too. But what about Mr. Davenport?

What about Mr. Davenport?

I don't think he would like this,

Why do you think he let me come back to the mainland?

So you are saying he knows? Is that what you were talking to him about after you talked to me last?

Yeah, I wanted to surprise you.

Well, peak me surprised.

I was hoping so.

So, what do we do now?

Well, would you like to go on a date with me?

Well, that depends. Where will you be taking me?

That is a surprise.

You have nothing?

Yeah.

Wow, first date expectations.

This is your first date?

Yeah. I've had to take care of myself and my brothers. Bree told me yours was a date with a Sabrina but you turned into Spike and broke the molecule you were making as a project.

Well, that's embarrassing. So is that a yes?

Yes. When exactly?

Tonight.

She smiles and walks off. Chase is left in the lab with her siblings and his siblings, with red cheeks and a big smile on his face. Bree and AJ superspeed to the mall to buy a new phone for Bree. Jack and Adam arm wrestle on top of the supercomputer. Leo and Wilson are talking about how to avoid Tasha's cooking.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

58.4K 3.3K 72
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
33.1K 2.2K 55
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
165K 330 19
Just a horny girl
29.4K 4.2K 14
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...