Yugioh Gx special season 3

By Lumaking7

A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and... More

Info!!
Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!
School start and new transfers?!
Fire vs. Heroes! The danger with Axel!!
Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 2.
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2
Trapped by a trapper? can love conquer it all?!
Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!
Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!
Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!
The submarine adventure!! Danger is lurking everywhere!!
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.
Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!
Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.
Duel against Marcel part 1 The twins vs Marcel!
Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel
Departure and horrified flash from the past
In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.
Dark army and Reunion!!
Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.
Travel, Duel and a King?!
The saga of Syrus and Ember!
Attack on the village. Jim the defender?!
Escaping offer you can't refuse?!
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. Part 1.
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.
Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.
Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.
Spies, Infiltrations and Plans?! Axel vs. Skull Knight!
Events. Wait What?! I got tagged?!
Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.
The forbidden ritual part 1.
The forbidden ritual part 2.
Horrified memories and vampires?
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 2
A battle of clashing titans part 1
A battle of clashing titans part 2.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 2
Double confrontation. The fight against destiny part 1.
Double confrontation. The powers awakening part 2.
Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.
Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!

967 20 7
By Lumaking7

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember was staring at this giant door in front of her and was actually wondering who could have build it. It was so giant that a giant properly could go through it. Tanja and Bastion had already left the crew, and the rest of them was staring down this door.

"That is the most biggest door I ever seen" commented Syrus.

"Yeah wonder what is keeping out" Jim added. The others looked at the door. Most of them was scared of opening it, and who could blame them. In the realm with Yubel they had been attacked by monsters, turned to ghouls and well yeah, Ember knew they had adventure enough for a life time. The others began arguing if they should open it or not. Ember on the other hand was following Jaden with her eyes. He had walked over to the door and was about to open it.

"Hold on Jaden" Syrus said when he saw what he was doing "We don't know if Jesse is in this world or not. Let alone if your sister is". Jaden smiled and pushed the door.

"Oh Jesse is in this world alright" He said "I can feel it in my guts. As for Tara, my connection is getting stronger when I just touched the door. She is in this world alright". The others looked at each other and shrugged. The door moved aside and a interesting scenery was shown in front of them. A dark blue sky was the only thing they first noticed. When they then had gotten used to the dark glowing light (not that dark you couldn't see a thing), the first thing Ember saw was a deserted village or the remains of a village. Most of the houses had giant holes in it.

"Let's take a look at this place you guys" Jaden said slowly and walked through the door. The rest of the crew followed seconds later. They all looked around.

"What is there to look at?" Chazz said and snort "This place is a dumb and it smells like one too". Ember grinned a little at Chazz's stupid joke. Atticus stated the obvious. That this place was deserted. Ember wondered what happened. Why was this village destroyed?

"Look up there" said Alexis slowly and pointed in the sky "Is that a shooting star?". They all looked up in the sky and Ember saw this huge comet. It was glowing brightly in the sky. She wondered if it in some way was this worlds sun.

"A comet" Jaden said and actually smiled "Tara told me the world she was in, had a comet in the sky. I was right she is in this world". Ember smiled. Then she hoped his hunch with Jesse was correct as well. Suddenly a loud scream filled the air and Ember was almost jumping 10 meters because of fright. She turned around and saw Jim looking up in the sky, with true horror shown in his face. Everyone turned towards him, looking really worried at him. Ember rushed over to him.

"Jim you okay? Something wrong" She asked and had taken his hand to make him relax. Jim looked slowly at her, then at the others. He moved his hat a little.

"Sorry mates I am okay. I just got a little bit wobbly there for a sec" He said "I must have been looking up to fast. It is these comets, I just can't take my eye on them". The others looked at him and smiled. Apparently they bought this explanation.

"Well we just need you to tune down a little" began Hassleberry.

"Did someone say tune. Why do you feel like hear it?" Atticus replied and had his ukulele in his hands now. Ember sighed a little. She wondered why in the world he took that thing with him in another dimension. After was Alexis stated, he was terrible at singing. Ember turned his gaze back at Jim. Everyone had forgotten his scream he did a second ago, and they were now planning what to do next. Ember on the other hand looked worried at Jim. She had noticed something the others hadn't. She had seen sweat pearls on poor Jim's face, and he still looked shaken.

"Jim are you sure you are alright?" Ember asked and the australian boy smiled.

"Don't you worry there little tasmanian devil" He said "I am all okay. Beside Shirley is taken care of me". He pointed at the alligator on his back. Then he began moving a little away from her, but Ember was sure she heard him mumble the words "So it is almost time, I didn't think it would be that quick". That made no sense to her whatsoever. However Alex began his plans once again. He wanted to go scouting and in the mean time wanted the others to go back to the door. However when they turned around the door was gone. A dark scenery of some mountains and wasteland could be seen instead. Ember didn't feel so good.

"Um where is the door?" Syrus questioned "So much for going back". Sy sighed.

"Good! Because we are not going back" Jaden said encouraging "My sister and Jesse is in this world. So we just go out there and find them". The others nodded. Ember sighed and shook her head a little. She was still a little surprised on how far Jaden's friends was going for him. For him and his sister that is. She could remember Jesse saying something about Jaden being the leader, and that his friends would follow him anywhere. She smiled a little, now that she knew that was true. Suddenly Shirley was growling pretty loud. Jim nodded and turned towards the others.

"Shirley senses someone nearby that house" Jim said and pointed at a almost ruined house. It had no roof and was made out of stone. Axel quickly neared the place signaling that they could come closer. Ember and Jim looking inside the house and found the place ransacked. On a old table a photo was shown of a man of some sort.

"What do we got here?" Jim asked. Axel snort a little.

"The place being or was ransacked" Axel told them. Then suddenly Ember noticed a shadow in the room. It grabbed the picture and rushed out of the house. Ember however noticed it was a little boy.

"Is that..? Hey you?" yelled Jaden and began running after the kid. Ember didn't like this one bit. However she couldn't let Jaden run off on his own. She remembered last time in the underground caves with Tanja. She quickly followed Jaden and saw Alex running passed her, thinking the same thing.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden was rushing after the kid. He needed to catch up to him. At first he thought he had seen Jesse, but then seconds later found out, it was just a kid. A boy dressed in some old clothes. Like clothes from that time when people was dressed as knights and stuff. However the boy here looked more like a civilian, than a knight. Jaden was still on the boys trail. Even though he was just a boy, he might know something, about this world or something. Jaden bit his lip a little. He was actually sure he had startled the little guy. He hoped he could apologize when he catched up.

"Jaden Wait!" yelled a voice and Jaden saw Axel catching up to him. Jaden sneered.

"Talk and run Axel, that kid might know something" He replied. Axel nodded.

"I understand, but let me come with you. This could be a trap" He told him. Jaden really didn't care. He needed to get the information from the kid regardless the danger. They saw the kid some meters in front of them now and Jaden rushed towards him.

"Hey kid!" He yelled but then he found out the kid was not alone any longer. On the wall of one of the houses a giant fiend monster, who resembled a giant lizard with red armor on, was staring at them. The monster jumped down the building and was approaching the kid. He looked really scared now. The monster looked at the boy.

"Scarr scouted something" He said and looked at the boy "Wait, you not even warrior. You just a seedling, why you still here? Oh well it not matter, we play catch". He tossed something at the kid and he raised his duel disk to defend himself with. However that made the disk activate. Jaden sneered. He could still remember Sky's words from back then. When a duel has begun, when two duel disk's has gotten registered, a duel can't break before it has ended. He could hear the monster laugh. It apparently hadn't notice him, or his friends who were about to arrive here as well. Jaden really didn't care about them right now. He had to save that kid from getting forced to do something he doesn't want to, or worst case scenario die! Just like Sky!

"He he you fun! Me duel you and send you to your dead, by the stars" The lizard said and confirmed Jaden's suspicious. Jaden sneered and rushed over to the fiend.

"Hey ugly, pick on someone your own size" Jaden yelled and was now standing in between the lizard and the boy. The lizard grinned a little.

"What's this, more fun for Scarr" He asked. Jaden figured that was his name. The lizard now looked over at Axel and the others in here as well.

"More kids? How did you all survive?" Scarr asked "Some look like strong warrior. Me win and the strong ones goes to camp. Weak one goes to the stars?".

"So is that your wish?" Jaden wondered and activated the duel disk. Scarr grinned.

"No, no! Me scouting warriors" Scarr told him "Duel you now. Saving wish after duel. If strong one, you follows Scarr to camp. Finding you weak, goes to the stars".

"Wait you can save the wish?" Jaden questioned and he felt the treat sting his body.

"Oh yes, still get's wish after duel though, your wish?" Scarr said and activated his disk as well. Jaden sneered a little. His wish... um his wish..?

"I wish you give me all the information I want when I win" Jaden stated and a wish treat hit his the fields body as well. He turned his head at the kid and smiled.

"Take cover kid" He told the boy and he nodded and took cover behind some rock not far from here. Scarr looked at the boy.

"Me deal with him later" He said "Sit tight strong once. Deal with you all later".

"Not a change!" Jaden yelled "You have to get passed me first". Jaden saw that his friends was looking worried at him. Hassleberry even asked to duel in Jaden's place, but Jaden wouldn't let him. He stated it was far to dangerous. A little minute later and the duel began.

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember and the rest of the crew had just arrived when they saw Jaden challenge that fiend. Ember sighed deeply. It was not that she didn't want Jaden to save the kid, but sometimes he could be far to reckless. Then there were these rules in this world as well. You kind of has to obey the wish or die. The others looked puzzled.

"Was I imagining things or was Jaden connected to a treat just a minute ago?" Alexis asked. Ember bit herself in the lip. They haven't told the others what happened down there in the underground caves. She sighed a little.

"No, I don't think so" Atticus said "Before the duel started, there were some treats, I am sure of it, but as soon as the duel began, they disappeared".

"The sarge turned me down" said Hassleberry and sighed "Why did he do that?".

"Because of the dangers of this world" Axel then said and began explaining the whole wish duel thing and the rules. When he was finished, the other looked in horror. Alexis even looked a little pale.

"So you are telling me, if Jaden loses he shall fulfil a wish for that fiend regardless what it is" Alexis asked. Ember and Axel nodded.

"Yeah, I think the fiend wished that strong duelists, should go with him or something" Axel said "If Jaden won he want information".

"So that slacker wants to save the kid, beat the bad guy and get information at the same time" Chazz questioned "Gezz he doesn't waste time now does he? What's up with heroes always getting everything they want". Ember looked at Chazz, then over at Jaden and frowned. Yeah what is actually up with that? Ember sighed and shook that thought out of her head. Jaden wasn't that selfish. However Ember was feeling a little envied now.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Scarr: 4000Lp.

Jaden: 4000Lp.

Scarr started off this duel and summoned "Archfiend soldier" in att mode. Then he placed a card facedown and ended his turn. It was Jaden's turn. He was staring at his deck and hoped it wouldn't let him down. He drew and played "Polymerization". He fusion summoned "Thunder giant" to the field and used it's eff, discarded a card, and destroyed Scarr's monster. Then he attacked him directly, dealing him a lot of damage. 2400 to be exact.

"Me draw, me summon "Fusion devourer" in att mode" Scarr said "Attacks your monster, it destroy you monster and hurt you really bad". Jaden looked puzzled.

"No way! My monster has a lot more att points than that stupid monster" Jaden said. However because of some stupid reason, Scarr's monster, when it attacked, made Jaden's monster's att 0. Scarr's monster destroyed Jaden's giant and dealt him damage.

"Hey what gives?" Jaden asked and sneered "Where did my monster go?".

"Hehe when Fusion devourer attacks a fusion monster, it makes att 0" Scarr told him "Not done yet. Now activate "Fake friendship treaty" trap card". Jaden sneered. With that trap in play, he couldn't summon lv 4 or below monsters. Scarr also activated the spell "Special hurricane". Now Jaden couldn't special summon any monster. If he did, the spell, by sending it to the grave, destroyed the special summoned monster. Jaden sneered. What now? He couldn't summon a lv 4 or below monsters, no fusions because they will have 0 att because of that stupid monster of his and no special summoning. If he didn't draw a good card then he was done for. Jaden took a deep breath. Tara, give me strength! Then he drew. Jaden's eyes widened and a big grin was shown on his face.

"Since Necroshade is in my grave, I can use it's eff and summon out my pal "Neos". He is a lv 7, and this is no special summoning or fusion, so he sneaks through all your little tricks" Jaden told him. He activated the spell "Neos force" giving Neos 800 more att. Jaden then let him attack Scarr's monster and reduce his life points to 0.

"Impressive!" said Scarr and grinned. Jaden sneered. He was down on one knee and was gasping after air. Then he walked over to the fiend.

"Now give me my wish. Give me the information I want" Jaden said and grabbed the fiends armor. Scarr just grinned.

"Me not telling. They not like it, He not like it!" Scarr said and grinned "However you no seedling. You are a brave warrior! Therefore they will come looking for you. They will capture you little warrior seed. No one safe for the dark army". Then Scarr glowed and disappeared into stardust. Jaden sneered a little, but then sighed. He would get information about Jesse and his sister. One way or another!

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember sighed relieved when Jaden won over the fiend. Even when the fiend began glowing at got send to the stars. She figured that these fiends would not be cooperative. Apparently they was okay with dying, just to make sure any information got out, but at least the boy was save and the fiend gone. Ember rushed over to boy.

"It is okay kid, the bad guy is gone now" she said and the boy nodded.

"So whats your name little buddy?" Jaden asked "I am sorry if I scared you". The boy looked down and was having a tight grip on the photo frame.

"Kyle" yelled a voice suddenly and a armored knight walked towards us.

"Sir freed" said the boy and rushed toward the warrior. The knight snort a little.

"You are not to be out here alone" The knight said angry "Now sit while I think of a just punishment". Ember looked in horror. She didn't want the kid to get hurt.

"Hey easy there bondie" said Jaden and looked at the knight. He noticed them now.

"Who are you?" He asked. Ember sighed. Warriors can be so stubborn sometimes.

"Well my name is Ember and well this is Jaden, the one who saved the kid from a fiend" Ember began, but Freed snort a little.

"Never you mind who we are" The knight said "Now you must be on your way". Hassleberry and the others sneered. They wanted some answers and Syrus even added that they were new around here. The knight sighed a little.

"I gather" the knight said "But they will soon come looking for us".

"Who will?" Jaden questioned and Freed sighed again.

"The dark world army" He began but then went silent. In the background, a lot of noises could be heard. Sounds of heavy footsteps was one of them.

"What is this rackus" asked Chazz and Freed sighed again. He asked Kyle to follow him, and told the others the army was here. Axel was ready to duel them, but Freed stopped them. He said if they duel them, it would doom them all. Ember froze by that, then what about that fiend Jaden dueled? However they quickly followed Freed and Kyle, because Freed told them they might also could get hungry.

Time skip.

At a mountain Ember and the others were assembled and they looked down on the ruined village. They also saw the army assemble in the village. Freed and Kyle was also here at the mountain.

"What are they?" Syrus asked and Freed looked down on the army.

"The cursed fiends of the dark world" He told them "Follow me". He walked over to the wall at the mountain side and a secret passage way opened. Freed and Kyle walked through it. Ember and the others looked at each other, but in the end, they decided to walk in there as well and the passage way closed on them. They were in a long tunnel in a underground cave now. It was a little narrow, and Ember wondered if Tara could be down here? Or Jesse? They came to another door and Freed and Kyle walked in here as well. They was meet by a group of women's. This was apparently a hideout. They had a giant camp fire with a giant pot over it. Ember could smell awesome delicious scents from there. They also had a fireplace who was lit up and gave them comfortable warm. The womans and children's was all dressed in different old dresses or clothes like they were from a age with knights.

"Kyle!" said a woman's voice and a girl rushed over and hugged him "Must you give me cause to fear". She was dressed in a orange dress with a apron in the same color. She was having brown hair and had it in a long braid. Kyle looked down at the floor.

"I am sorry sis" He said. The sister let go of him.

"You mustn't get caught by the eyes of Zure. Obey sir Freed understand?!" She told the boy and then she notice the picture in his hand. Kyle told her he went to the ruins of their house and took the picture of their father. Then the sister finally noticed them.

"And who are they?" she asked her brother. Kyle explained that Jaden saved him from a fiend and they have invited them to stay here, for safety for now.

"I see" the sister said and got up. She bowed to them "I am grateful, if I may be so bold to ask, are you not of this world? Have you been send here the same as us?".

"We transported here for sure" began Axel "But we are not of your world either".

"I should think not" the girl said and smiled "After all you talk funny and your clothing is odd, but I shall tell you what we know. One morning we found our whole village in this sunless dimension". Ember looked at them.

"How do you get here?" She asked and the girl sighed a little.

"Sadly we don't know" She said "Before we had time to understand what was going on, we were attacked by the army of the dark fiends. In our world, these creatures are beings of legend, but here they are real. They decedent from the mountain and attacked without mercy". Kyle nodded.

"It was frightening, it was a nightmare come to life" Kyle added "But the steel knight army took up their arms". Ember and the others looked a little confused.

"The steel knight army?" Jaden questioned. Kyle and his sister nodded.

"Duel warriors led by Sir Freed" the sister told them "They fought to protect our village, but the fight was in vain". Kyle nodded and looked sad.

"The fiends defeated the steel knights and then they captured them and took them away, including my father" He said and his sister placed a hand on his shoulder.

"As for the women and children and the others who was left behind, the fiends turned them into particles of light, calling it sending us to the stars or kill us." She told them "The few among us tries not to learn what that meant, but it has something to do with these wish treats when you duel. We escaped and hid in these caverns". Kyle began a long speech about that they are not giving up, because they still have sir Freed and he would do battle with the fiends. Ember looked at Freed. He must be a great warrior.

"Oh he is my lady" Haya told her "I have heard legends about this warrior in my part of the world in the spirit world". Ember nodded. Maybe she would have a talk with this knight later on to see what she can learn about warriors. However Kyle and his sister invited them on dinner and they all accepted the invite. Freed told them they couldn't get up before the light from the comet has fade. Ember just hoped Jesse was okay!

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden sighed deeply. He was sitting in the dark all by himself and was thinking. He had been around in the whole hideout looking and asking for Jesse, but no one had seen or heard from him. Jaden sighed again. Don't worry Jesse I will find you! He clenched his fists and wondered if he should contact Tara. He knew the headache wouldn't be so hard, or he thought it wouldn't. He was in the same world with the comet Tara had mentioned after all. Beside feeling her emotions, which he could feel as happy, Jaden had no idea where Tara was, but he wasn't that concerned. If she was so happy then nothing could be wrong could it? He sighed again.

"Hey um Jaden" said a voice suddenly and Alexis was standing in front of him.

"Hi Alexis what's up?" He said but didn't smile. Alexis looked at the ground.

"Um that fiend Jaden, did you know that if you lost the opponent would have a wish from you?" She asked "A wish you have to fulfil no matter what or die!".

"Yeah I guess I did" Jaden said "But I have to save that kid from the fiend".

"Jaden! Tell me what did he want from you if you lost?" She said and grabbed his hand. Jaden looked at her for a moment. Her hands was so warm.

"I.. He said he was a scout. He wanted to see how strong I was and if I was I had to come with him. If not I was sent to the stars thing, but we know I am strong".

"Jaden that is not the point"Alexis yelled suddenly "That duel, it was really reckless Jaden. What if you were taken? What if you left us? Do you even know what they could or would do to you?". Jaden looked confused at her.

"Alexis just chill out. I won now didn't I" He said slowly. Alexis sneered a little.

"I am serious Jaden! You could have been in real danger" she yelled at him "I don't want to lose you too. Promise me you will be more careful for now on". Jaden sighed.

"Okay, okay I promise Lex" He said, smiled and took his hands back. She was so sweet when she was worried. "I am glad you worry about me". Alexis turned slightly red, but Jaden actually didn't notice.

"I am not worried" She said. Jaden didn't want to argue with her over that. Instead he pointed at the empty stump/chair beside him.

"Wanna sit? I am kind of lonely without Tara. Would you like to give me some company?" He asked. Alexis looked surprised at him, but nodded. She placed herself near him and they slowly began eating and talk together.

Normal p.o.v.

At the village the fiends were still assembled. They were looking for clues on what happened here, and where their scout Scarr went. The leader of the fiends, in some a sergeant or a general to Brron, was walking around in the village as well. His name was Zure and he looked like a ugly demon. He was having giant horns at his head there were you normally would have ears. His body was in gray and black colors. He really looked like a evil demon/fiend when he smiled.

"Have you found anything?" He asked his men and most of them shook their heads.

"We found a duel disk" said one of them "But beside that Master, nothing".

"A duel disk you say" Zure asked and grinned "May I see it?". His men quickly rushed over to some place and returned with a fiend like duel disk. Zure grinned a evil smile. He knew his men wouldn't dare leave that behind unless..

"It seems Scarr was defeated in a duel" He said "Or what do you think Grewn".

"I seems so Master" said a fiend in a green cape. He had same color skin as Zure and had a book in his hands "Want me to make a note for that? That we may have a duelist we need to catch". Zure grinned evilly again.

"Yes do that at once! If he is really good maybe even HE wants a look at him" he said. The fiend grinned a little. At least Brron would have a look at him first though.

"Master Zure" yelled a voice suddenly and a fiend was standing in front of him "I bring news from the prison camp. One of the warriors has escaped". Zure sneered.

"Escaped?! How?" He asked the fiend. The fiend quickly bowed.

"He took down two guards Master and escaped" The fiend informed him.

"Maybe he is the one who took down Scarr as well" Grewn wondered.

"No it is still someone else, the goblins are weak. Scarr was powerful. Find the prisoner and the one who defeated Scarr at once" Zure yelled. The fiends saluted and began their missions.

Ember's p.o.v.

"Look at casanova over there" said Chazz and sneered angry "Are making moves with Alexis. It is not fair I should be the one to be with her. Not mr. Slacker over there". Chazz pointed at Alexis, who was sitting beside Jaden and was laughing a little. Apparently Jaden had said something funny and that made her laugh, which made Chazz even more furious. Ember sighed deeply. They were sitting at a table eating the dinner they got served. Atticus looked at Chazz then over at Jaden and Alexis. He smiled a little and ate some more food before he replied Chazz.

"Well I am fully okay with them being together. Jaden is pretty caring, protective and a great duelist" He said "Secondly I have never seen my sis with so much joy in her eyes". Chazz sneered angry.

"But I am all these things" Chazz said "What does he see in him?".

"This is so romantic" said Hassleberry and bit his t-shirt "It reminds me about how my date with Tara would be like". Ember was rolling with her eyes.

"For the last time" yelled Syrus "She ends up with my brother. Not you". Ember sighed deeply when they began arguing on that subject again. She got up and decided to stretch her legs a little. Secondly she was not so happy with seeing Jaden and Alexis together. It reminded her painfully that she couldn't be with Jesse. She kind of envied him a lot right now. She decided to walk over to Freed. She actually still had something to talk to him about.

"Um Sir freed" She said slowly and the night looked at her "I know this um is sudden but can I become a steel knight?". Everything went silent now. Chazz, who was about to knock Hassleberry out for Syrus, stopped up as well. Everyone was looking at her and had heard what she had asked. Even Jaden and Alexis was looking at her.

"And why young lady are you asking me about that?" Freed said in a cold tone.

"Um well I like the case you are fighting for, to beat the fiends of dark world" Ember began "Secondly Haya and I always wanted to do something valuable here".

"Who is this Haya you speak of?" Freed asked maybe even colder. Ember smiled.

"Oh forgot to introduce you. Hayabusa Knight appear!" Ember said and a glow from Ember's deck appeared. A minute after beside Ember was a bird warrior now kneeling. Haya was looking down in the floor at first too.

"You called my lady?" Haya said and looked up. It looked surprised at Freed. Ember noticed that everyone was looking at Haya now.

"Umm Haya this is everyone and Freed. Everyone this is Haya my duel partner and friend" Ember told them. Freed looked at the bird warrior and then at Ember.

"I am sorry, but I will have to refuge. I will not let you and your bird join the steel knight" He said "You have potential girl. Not many can summon warriors out of the decks like that, but you are still to weak. Your bird is as well". Ember looked surprised at him. Haya got up and was looking angry at the knight.

"Wait what" said Jaden suddenly and got up "You are not letting her join because she is to weak? You are dead wrong here. Ember is brave! She fought a rock spirit and a scorpion and saved my life. Why won't you let her join?". Freed sighed a little.

"I know full well she is brave. I can see the bravery shine out of her. I have seem many warriors in my time. However she is missing one thing. Heart! She is not fully committed to the cause, and as long as she is not that, I will not let her join" Freed said "As for her bird friend, I know he will not join as long as his lady doesn't join as well". Haya nodded a little. Ember bit herself in the lip. Jaden was about to say something, when she stopped him.

"It is okay Jaden, I understand what he means. I am sorry I took your time Sir" She bowed to Freed and was about to say something again, when the door to the hideout got open. A woman rushed in.

"Sir Freed, a steel knight has come" She said and a stretcher made out of wood got carried in here by 4 other people. Ember took Jaden's hand and made way for the injured man on the stretcher. Jaden was still looking pretty angry at Freed, but he moved out of the way. Kyle and his sister rushed over to the injured man.

"Father" said Kyle and saw the man smile a little "You are back".

"Rahl" Freed said. The man looked at Freed then at his two children.

"My little warrior and my princess" the man said and stroke their cheek. Ember and the others gathered around the man now as well. Kyle asked where he had been and where they had taken him, but the man only looked up at Freed now.

"Sir Freed, I am sorry I failed you. Please accept my humble apology" Rahl said.

"Rahl save your strength" Freed said and kneeled before the man, but he kept talking.

"It was an honor to fight alongside you, to take up arms against the fiends and fight for our village. Hear what I must tell you, everyone is being held in a camp beneath the cliff just northwest of the village. You must save them and destroy the fiends". Rahl took a deep breath. Ember looked down at Kyle's father. It sounded like they were treated horribly. Jaden squatted down to Rahl and looked at him.

"Hey at the camp, did you see a kid like me only wearing a white shirt and a blue west" He asked. Ember was holding her breath. She really didn't hope it was Jesse. He was the reason Freed had said she didn't have the heart with her at the cause. She was thinking to much of him, Rahl coughed a little.

"I do not remember his clothing but I did see a boy in the camp and he wasn't one of the villages. I do not know him" Rahl said. "Be brave my little warrior, follow in Sir Freed's footsteps and become the warrior you were meant to be. It is too late for me". Then Kyle and his sister looked shocked when their father seconds later disappeared into stardust. Ember could hear Jaden sneer.

"I bet that was Jesse" He said angry "So what are you saying Freed. Are you ready to raid that prison camp, cause I sure know I do". Freed looked at him for a moment.

"We do nothing" He said which made the others look surprised at him.

"What do you mean do nothing?" Jaden questioned "They got my best friend Jesse down there". Freed snort at him.

"The comet burns to brightly. We must lay low" He told them. Jaden got angry.

"Lay low" He yelled "But my best friend needs me. I am out of here. I got business to take care off". Freed looked angry at Jaden, called him a fool and left the room. Ember was not sure what to do. she could understand Jaden. He wanted to find Jesse. However Freed wanted to protect these people. He was properly the last Steel knight left. Ember sighed. She could see that Alexis and Axel was gonna take care of Jaden, so she decided to go to Sir Freed instead. He was in another room a little further away from the room. Ember could see that a lot of graves had been made. Duel disk was standing on top of them, and she figured it was Freed's lost comrades.

"I am not gonna make you a steel knight my lady" Freed said without looking at her "So save your breath". Ember just smiled a little.

"I was not gonna ask" She said "You said I didn't have heart in the cause and you are right. You see my boyfriend is that guy called Jesse they are all looking for. I must admit I can't think really clearly without him".

"Hmm thought so" Freed said and snort "You are a lady in distress aren't you".

"Maybe" admitted Ember "But I don't want to! I want to be a warrior and fight to find Jesse again. I think you should do the same. I know you want to protect your friends, but sometimes it is better to fight instead of protect". Freed only snort.

"Have any seen Jaden" said a voice suddenly and Alexis and her brother rushed in here. Ember shook her head a little. Alexis swore inside.

"We took our eyes from him in a second and then he was gone!" She said "He promised me to lay low, but apparently rushed off anyway". Ember looked in horror.

"No, do you think he is attacking the fortress by himself" She asked. The siblings nodded. They quickly gathered the others and decided to follow him. Everyone beside Freed and his people. Axel and Jim stayed as well to persuade Freed to help them, but the warrior refuged. Ember and the rest of the team rushed after Jaden. Ember just hoped it was not too late!

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden was running and running. He was running that route Rahl had described. I am sorry Lexy. I know I promised to stay, but I just can't! My best friend needs me! I can't risk anything happen to him, even if it means I get caught! Some minutes later Jaden arrived at a wood fortress and decided to hit behind a giant rock. Hmm no guards here! I wonder if this place is deserted? And it looks like the front gate is unlocked. Jaden took a peek inside. The whole place really looked like it was deserted, so he walked in. He took a look in the different cells in here, but there were no one. Jaden took a look in the last one and saw a boy with blue hair.

"Jesse!" He yelled, but when he came closer he could see about who resembled him, but wasn't him. His face looked different. As did his hairstyle and his clothing.

"You are not him, but don't worry I will set you free" Jaden told the boy.

"Thanks I really appreciate it" The boy said "I have been here so long". Jaden got his hand cuts free and helped the boy. He was really weak, so Jaden had to support him.

"Where is all the others?" Jaden asked the boy. He coughed a little.

"In a fortress far away from here" the boy replied "I was left behind, because I am not a warrior". Jaden just sneered but he helps the boy out of the prison. As soon as he is outside in the open of the fortress, Jaden found himself surrounded. Apparently this has been a trap. (A,N: figures really) A herd of monsters was standing at the entrance. Zure, the leader of these fiends was there as well.

"So this was all a trap?" said Jaden and sneered. The fiends laughed.

"And you walked right into it" Zure said and smirked "Thanks to the light of the comet, our scouts saw you and informed me of your impending arrival".

"Keep me and let this boy go" Jaden said. Zure only laughed.

"I shall decide who goes" Zure said. Jaden slowly tried to sneak out since Zure had his back turned against him, but his army prevented Jaden from leaving.

"Oh yeah and who are you" Jaden yelled as some kind of distraction. Zure laughed.

"I am Zure, commander of the all powerful dark army" He said and lifted his sword "And he can go to the stars". A lightning beam hit the boy in Jaden's arms and he let out a scream and he disappeared into stardust. A image of Jesse haunted Jaden's mind at the same time. Since the boy resembled him so much, Jaden remembered how Jesse left behind. He was struck with guilt. Jaden sneered angry. What if these fiends had done the same thing to Jesse? He looked at Zure.

"And now it is your turn boy" Zure said and smirked evilly.

"I am not letting you get away with this" Jaden yelled at him "He was a innocent. He didn't have to get treated like this". A red aura of energy was shown around Jaden now. Zure looked surprised at him. This boy is unlike other humans. I only witnessed energy like this in HIS presence. Could it be that this boy is.. nonsence! But maybe I will test him just in case. Either way he will be happy! Zure saw Jaden activate his duel disk and smirked evilly. This was gonna be fun!

"You know the rules right" Zure said and Jaden nodded. Zure continued "If I win you will come with me as a good little prisoner. You will behave and do as I tell you".

"Oh yeah" sneered Jaden "If I win you will.. give the information I want and stop hunting anymore duelists". Zure only smirked.

"You really think you can beat me boy. We will see about that. Give us room to duel" Zure said and the fiends moved away. Jaden activated his duel disk and the duel began.

Jaden: 4000Lp.

Zure: 4000Lp.

Zure started off with "Gene-warped warwolf" in att mode and then ended his turn. Jaden looked at the monster. It looked really strong. He played the spell "Fake hero" and summoned Neos with it. He then summoned "Glow moss".

"But that's a neo spacian" Zure said surprised "I haven't seen them in ages".

"Aha you know them, then that must mean you know this as well. Contact fusion" Jaden yelled. He fused them into "Glow neos". He then activated the field spell "Neo space". His Neos gained 500 more att and then Jaden made him attack Zure's monster. Zure lost 1000 lp's. However a little bit after the fiend began laughing.

"What so funny?" Jaden questioned. Zure grinned and then smirked evilly.

"You!" He said "You and your pitiful attempt to escape your fate". Jaden sneered.

"What do you mean?" Jaden asked. Zure smirked again.

"Nothing you should be concerned about" He said "Just make a move human!". Jaden sneered and ended his turn. However he couldn't keep wondering, what Zure meant by fate. Fate from what? Being his prisoner or was there something deeper into it.

Normal p.o.v.

In the mean time Ember and the group who had followed Jaden, was standing on a cliff looking down in the camp. They were watching the duel when Hassleberry asks if he needs saving. Before the others could reply the rest of the remaining part of Zure's army had suddenly surrounded them and they found themself captured. Also in the mean time Freed and his people was using Jaden as a diversion to flee the mountain. Axel and Jim states that Freed is not gonna help them and rushes off towards the camp. Freed looks after them, when the little boy Kyle asks for his attention. Freed bows down to his level.

"What is it? Did you leave something behind?" He asked. Kyle looked at him.

"Jaden" he replied. Freed sighed deeply and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"His path is different. Jaden follows what his heart is telling him, tho surely in the end, he will find nothing, but defeat" Freed told the boy. Kyle sighed a little too.

"But he needs you" He told the knight. The knight looked up in the sky without replying. He properly did, though Freed.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Back at the duel, it was Zure's turn. He started off by playing the field spell "Power Zone" which destroyed Neo space and Neos lost 500 att. Since now power Zone was in play, when a monster was destroyed in battle, the controller of that card took damage equal to the destroyed monster's att. Then Zure summoned "Power annihilator". Even though the monster was weaker, Zure made it attack Neos and Jaden found out first hand it's special eff. If the monster it was fighting against was stronger than Zure's monster, his monster gained 1000 att bonus. It was now stronger than Neos. Jaden looked in horror when his monster got destroyed and he got 300 damage. Then because of the field spell, Jaden could feel a dark energy around him and it drained his strength and left him with 1200 life points. Jaden feel down on one knee. He was gasping for air. However Zure was not finished yet. He activated the spell "Power spirit". By paying a 1000 life points, Jaden could now only attack with monsters with 1000 or more att than Zure's monster, and because of it's eff, Jaden was stuck in a really good combo move. Zure placed a face down card.

"Because of my deadly combo you need at least a monster with 3800 att points to beat my monster" He told Jaden and sneered "And to think that I expected a challenge from you". Jaden sneered and was about to make a move when the door to the fortress got open and a herd of guard walked in. Jaden looked in horror. His friends had all been captured.

"Why did you guys follow me?" Jaden asked and the others mumbled something he couldn't quite understand. Chazz said something like "We liked getting captured dah" and Alexis and the others said they were sorry. Zure grinned evilly.

"Haha You arrived just in time, to see your friend lose and become my obedient prisoner" He told Jaden's friends. Jaden sneered.

"Yeah dream on Zure. It is my move" He said and drew. He summoned "Winged kuriboh in def mode. Zure grinned, stating Jaden should give up. However Jaden didn't attend to because his prisoner just yet. It was Zure's turn again. He played the spell "Ring of fiendish power". With this spell in play and equipped to his annihilator, Jaden could now only attack this monster and if it attacked a def monster, Jaden would get damaged equal to the destroyed monster's defence points. Zure made his monster attack Jaden's, but it lost 1000 att, because his was weaker. However Zure's monster was still stronger and destroyed his Kuriboh. Because of power Zone field spell, Jaden lost 300 life points and adicional 300 extra because of the ring.

"Jaden!" could he hear his friends scream. Jaden sneered and got up on his feets again. Now barely had any life points. However Zure was not finished. He activated his trap "Explosion fuse". Since he had destroyed a monster this turn, he could activate this card and summon the monster "Power bombard" from his deck to the field. Doing his next standby phase, his power bombard would explode, dealing 1000 points of damage. Zure laughed like hell, telling Jaden he couldn't win. Even if he manage to find a monster who could destroy his annihilator, his bombard would also explode, when annihilator changes att points, dealing Jaden 1800 points of damage.

"Seems like your luck has run out boy" said Zure and grinned again "Once I got you, I will be sure to keep you company with some extra prisoners. Like your friends over there. Or maybe I will just blast them to the stars, or better yet you would do that for me. My first order when I have you would be sending them all to the stars".

"No! You wouldn't!" Jaden said and looked in horror at his friends.

"I think he would" Syrus commented and looked scared. Just like the rest of them. Jaden looked from his friends to Zure. He didn't want to do that! He had to win, but how? He had nothing in his deck that could save him now. What shall I do?

"No! Please.. ahr this isn't fair" Jaden yelled. Zure and his men laughed at the tormented Jaden. Jaden was so confused and so lost.

"Jaden" yelled a voice suddenly "Never fear! Together we will rescue them". Jaden looked around and on the watchman's tower Freed was standing. He had knocked out the guard post and was smiling down at Jaden.

"Sir Freed" Jaden said in a worried tone. Freed jumped down from the post.

"My friend, you have shown me courage, and now you shall be rewarded" Freed told him and his body suddenly began to glow "Jaden allow my warrior spirit to join with your deck". Jaden looked surprised at the light and then nodded.

"You got it Sir Freed. Hey Zure I am about to get my game on big time" Jaden said and drew. He was staring at his next card. Can it be? Is that him? However Jaden did no longer hesitate.

"Hey Zure, I summon "Freed, the brave wanderer" to the field in att mode" He said.

"Wait no it can't be!" said Zure surprised. Jaden smiled and played the spell "Common soul" and by selecting Freed, Jaden could now summon the Neo spacian "Flip" to the field (Flare scarab) and his eff activated. For every S/T card on Zure's field, Flip gains 400 att, giving him a 1600 power boost. With the help of the common soul spell card, Jaden could now add all Flip's att points to Freed, giving him 3800 att. enough to kill his annihilator. Zure sneered.

"It is useless! You lost. You can't win!" Zure said angry "As soon as you attack, annihilator's eff activates and Bombard will explode. Defeating you once and for all". "Hmm not quite" said Freed and smiled "I activate justice bright, and this battle ends now". Jaden smiled and nodded. By removing two light monsters from his grave, like Winged Kuriboh and Glow neos, Freed could now activate its effect and destroy annihilator, since Freed's att was original weaker than Annihilator's. Jaden made Freed attack his bombard instead.

"Horrent fiend, feel my wrath of my brave sword attack" Freed yelled and attacked Zure's monster, leaving him with 0 life points.

"Impressive" Zure said "Maybe you are the one, human boy. But I am not intending to give up any information to you". He laughed and then disappeared into stardust. However as he did, 6 white orbs with 6 different symbols on, fell to the ground.

"What is that?" Alexis questioned. The others shrugged, but it couldn't be a good sign. However the fiends who was holding Jaden and his friends captivated, tossed their weapons down. Since their leader got beaten, they were not hanging around here any longer. They were scared. Jaden turned towards Freed.

"You saved my life Freed thank you" He told him. Freed nodded and then suddenly began to glow. Jaden looked shocked at him. His card was also glowing.

"I must leave! I will find my place in the stars above us" Freed said.

"But why? You rescued us, and your villagers need you right" Jaden said. He couldn't believe Freed was about to leave them as well. Freed smiled.

"They will be save. Now that Zure is gone that is. You have given them strength" Freed told him "Jaden you must fight the darkness". That was his last words and then he disappeared into Stardust.

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember sighed relieved, when the battle was over. It had been a tough fight. She fell down one knee because of exhaustion. It had been so close. One fatal move and they all would have got killed. Just like that! Minutes later Axel and Jim appeared and asked if they all were alright. Ember and the others just nodded. She couldn't believe Freed was gone! She couldn't actually don't believe Freed had chosen to join into Jaden's deck instead of hers. It was not fair at all. She was the one with the warrior deck after all. Ember could also not believe how close Jaden's actions had taken them. Alexis mumbled something about that he only was trying to find Jesse. Jesse! Ember sneered. If it wasn't for the fact that Jaden was the best call to find Jesse, she wouldn't stick around him any longer. She sneered.

"I still plan on finding Jesse!" Jaden yelled "Even if I have to look in every cave. Even if I have to look in every place of this stupid dimension and even if I have to lose everything trying! I will find him!". Ember sneered. The others looked shocked as well. One day Jaden's actions would be the end of all of us! Ember thought. In the mean time the 6 white orbs disappeared suddenly in the blue sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 521 28
Sequel to the other seasons, and the last season in the series. A week has gone after the dimension act and one night the twins return. Their friend...
6.5K 171 9
Jaden had a best friend growing up called Y/n and he helped Jaden not only make more friends but also meet his protect Yubel. now the two entering Du...
60.1K 606 34
I don't own Yu-gi-oh GX all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi. What if Jaden went to Duel Academy and was known as a big pro but decided to go back to sc...
90.7K 643 28
What if Jaden was already the supreme king and Yubel was by his side helping him at the beginning of GX. His goal of being the world number one rank...