Wasnt I Supposed To Suck Her...

By XXteejayXX

! More

Chapter 2: ARGHHH CAN I KILL THIS BLOODY GUY!
Chapter 3: Becoming A Vampires Friend-NO WAY!!!

Wasnt I Supposed To Suck Her Blood?

296 5 8
By XXteejayXX

I'm usually one of those kind of girls who pay attention and class. But ever since this new guy Mikey started I haven't been able to concentrate. I don't know what it is about him but he just doesn't look normal.

"Caddy!" Shouts Me. Wilson, I jump about 10 feet of my seat.

"Yes sir?" I say smiling. He gives me one heck of a growler.

"Pay attention and stop day dreaming" He says in his stupid Canadian acsent (Love people from Canada just not him)

"I am sir" Mikey sits in the desk inf front of me he turns around and looks at me, His brown eyes piercing through me.

"I dont think you are listning Miss. Jones!"

"I am sir...Trust me I am" I stare into his eyes I felt so strange as if he-he wasn't human his skin was pure white and I swear I saw his eyes lit up bright red. I start to blink and then look away from him.

"Hey" He whispers to me why is he talking to m?

"Um...-Hi" I say smiling, His eyes where red again where they just blood shot or was it jut a trick of the light?

"So...your names Caddy?" He asks wait he has been in this class for a few weeks he should know that's my name already.

"Yeah and your names....Mikey?" I say, he looks into my eyes again.

"Yes...and your blood type A.... Very delicious" he says his voice slightly changing.

"WAIT-WHAT-HOW-DO-YOU-KNOW-SOMETHING-LIKE-THAT?!!" I shout causing the teacher to go ballistic.

"MISSS. JONESSSSSS HOWW MANYYY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO BE TOLD??!!!"

"I'm sorry sir but it was Mikey's fault" I say, Mikey smirks at me.

"Yes Blame it on the new kid" Says Mr.Wilson. The bell goes for lunch everybody starts to pack up including me luckily I didn't get held back because of Mikey.

I walk out the class room and Mikey jumps out on me.

"BOO"

"AHHHH....You idiot you nearly caused my death"

Mikey's P.O.V.

Iwould love to do that....

"Do you mind if I walk around with you today?" I ask.

"fine but don't scar me like that again because If I drop down dead it would be your fault" She states.

"Okay" I say and start to follow her down to the lunch hall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY THIS CHAPTER WAS VERY SHORT BUT THIS WAS JUST FOR A TESTER SO PLEASE COMMENT I NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUEEEEEEE! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 4.6K 20
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
329K 17.1K 85
Book 1 - His Mate Book 2 - His Mate: The Demon King An unexpected union. Hatred turned to love. Mysteries arose. History explained. Unexpected figh...
28.5M 1.1M 56
[Completed] Elysia's life is turned upside-down when she's abducted by supernatural creatures with demonic eyes and threatening fangs. What's worse i...
51.7M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...