Chapter 2: ARGHHH CAN I KILL THIS BLOODY GUY!

Caddy's P.O.V.

I see my friend Megan and run over to her and throw my arm around her neck, Mikey walks over aswell.

"Whos your friend?" Asks Megan, I look at her. I think about who she could be talking about  turn round to Mikey and look back to Megan I tilt my head.

".......Who?-WHAT HIM HES NOT MY FRIEND HES JUST MY-MY UM LITTLE PUPPY DOG WHO FOLLOWS ME AROUND" I shout, they both look at me as if I was a weirdo.

"Hmm...Yes im her little puppy dog who would love to drink her blood" He says in a soothing voice.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT" I scream running up and down the corridor multipul times Megan stands stuned.

"Did I say something to upset her?" He asks Megan, Megan looks at him and sighs.

"Your really weird aren't ya?" She says but she smiles "Its quite cute"

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINDDDDD??!!!!" I scream, I feel like I'm gonna faint she cant be for real can she-I mean come on hes soo strange and talks about blood and what blood type I am nd how delicious it is! and she... thinks its-CUTE "Megan you gotta be kidding me seriously"

"Why is it so hard to believe that a young beautiful girl such as her self thinks im cute....Jealousy is a terrible thing Caddy" He says with that Stupid Little SMIRRRRRRRK

"JELOUS?! ARE YOU SURE YOUR JUST JELOUS BECAUSE MY FIST HASENT SMACKED YOUR FACE YET?!" I ball my face goes bright red I feel like I could explode!

"I'm pretty sure Babe" He says in a relaxed voice.

"dont even think about...CALLING ME BABE AGAIN GOT ITTT!!!!" I yell then punch him in the face he goes flying, some of the blood pouring from his nose had went onto Megan.

"are you alright?" Megan asks bending down to him he looks up at her and se lets out a scream by this tie the whole school was staring at us.

"Megan what is it? Megan" I say to her but she had frozen "Meg!" She slowly backs away from him, I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, I could tell I was shaking, I didn't have a clue what was going on but I knew something wasn't right. Megan says in a low voice.

"Cady...H-his eyes...His t-teath blood was pouring from him..." I stand in horror this was the same thing which happend in class but why am I so scared this time, All of the school starts to panic and all run out of the hall leaving only me, Megan and Mikey.

"Mik...Mikey ar-are you okay" I say he looks up at us I jump when I see his face this is worse more wore than worse this isnt what he looked like in class.

"You..stupid sun of a bitch" His voice changed to a very rough scary voice.

"Calm down!" I shout. He walks up to Megan, she yelps (not a dog kind of yelp) and stays still but she breathed very heavily.

"Hmm Blood type A just the same as Cady very delicious" He moves her long blonde hair to the other shoulder, he puts his mouth to her neck I could see his fangs pure white and sharp.

"Wha-what are you going to-to do?" Meg stutters.

"nothing I just want a little sample of you blood" He says.

"DONT" I shout "Mickey don't please" He smirks at me but I see his teath sink into her tand skin, she scream in agony blood trickles from her neck "Stop it stop it just stop it" I scream in horror tears stream from my face as I watch him drink her blood...

"STOOOOOOOOP" I screech "Stop it please" he looks up at me, my eyes where blood shot and the tears dripped from my face. "If its blood type  you want then take mines drain my blood from me...I just don't want to see anybody die please just take my blood" He puts her to the ground, and walks up to me blood dripping from his teeth. He looks at me I tke hold of his hand "Bite me right here" I place his hand on my neck. His eyes start to go from red to brown red to brown red to brown...they stay brown they dont go back to red.

"Take my blood take it" I say he nods his head side to side.

"Your the first person I have refused blood to. I don't usually cal about peoples liefs but, For some reason I didn't want to suck your blood and I stopped drinking Megan's blood because of you...Your courage was amazing and I dint think I could Handel it I needed to stop I just didn't wanna hurt you or anyone close to you" He explains.

"Okay" I run over to meg who was lying helplessly on the floor. I put her on my back and start to walk out..."are you coming I need to take her to hospital..And don't worry your secret is safe with me" I smile and then walk out. Mikey follows...

<<>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>><<>/../

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPPIE COMEENTTTTTTT PLEASEEEEE