My Killer Soulmate (Tronnor A...

By SoobinsEuphoria

How would you feel if you had a clock on your wrist that told you to the exact second when you are going to m... More

Chapter 1//Connor
Chapter 2//Troye
Chapter 3// Connor
Chapter 4//Troye
Chapter 5//Connor
Chapter 6//Troye
Chapter 7//Connor
Chapter 8//Troye
Chapter 9//Connor
Chapter 10//Troye
Chapter 11//Troye
Chapter 12//Connor
Chapter 13//Troye
Chapter 14//Connor
Chapter 15//Connor
Chapter 16//Troye
Chapter 17//Connor
Chapter 18//Connor
Chapter 19//Troye
Chapter 20//Connor
Chapter 21//Troye
Chapter 22//Connor
Chapter 23//Troye
Chapter 24//Connor
Chapter 25//Troye
Chapter 26//Connor
Chapter 27//Connor
Chapter 28//Troye
Chapter 29//Connor
Epilogue//Connor

Chapter 30//Troye

2.8K 172 138
By SoobinsEuphoria

Troye
____________________
It doesn't happen over night but, somehow I slowly rise into fame. I'm absolutely humbled that this is happening to me, I'm so incredibly lucky that I've been given the opportunity to do this. I don't think I could have gotten through all those hard day's of writing without the help of my team and my friends. My team is my family, they take care of me and make sure I'm okay. My fans are some of the sweetest and most dedicated people I have ever seen. They genuinely care about me and they promote me to the ends of the earth. I'm so blessed.

Exactly eleven months after I sign my record deal my first album drops and Connor and I spend the night have the best celebratory sex that has ever existed. Honestly without him I would be nowhere, he's the one that keeps me going. He is the most caring and beautiful person that I have ever met in my entire life. He's all around incredible and I still don't know how I deserve him. He keeps me grounded and makes sure that I never do anything too stupid.

On the one year anniversary of me signing my contract I wake up beside Connor in the new house that we had bought together. Connor now runs his own photography business that often works with Dan and Phil. We've stayed good friends with them over the last year, we have double dates whenever we can manage. All of us are super busy most of the time, but we find time for each other because friendship is important. Also because I owe them everything that is good in my life, Connor, my record deal, just every thing.

"Con, wake up." I look over at the clock seeing that if he doesn't get up soon he's going to be late to work. "Connor Franta." He groans shoving his face into his pillow, showing that he really doesn't want to do this right now. I lean over and kiss his smooth skin trying to make him come out of his pillow hiding place. It takes a few moments but eventually he pulls my face in for a proper kiss and my heart flutters just like it does every time we kiss. That's something that hasn't gone away, that amazing fuzzy feeling and the fluttery feeling that he's perfect for me. I feel it every time we touch.

"Good morning, love." Connor says once he's satisfied with how many times he's kissed me. I ruffle his hair then wiggle out of his arms knowing that he's more likely to get up if I'm not in bed with him. I walk into the bathroom to pee then I shuffle into the kitchen to see Connor making toast. He doesn't have much time to get to work now and he knows it. It doesn't really matter if he's late seeing as it's his business, it's not like he'll get fired. He just likes to be on time to set a good example for the rest of his staff and so his customers will have a good opinion of him.

"We are having dinner with the Dan, Phil and the record label tonight, so don't be late." I say as I follow him to the front door. He looks down at me with eyes that don't hold very much emotion as he puts his hands on my bare hips. He's looking at me like he's looked at me a thousand times and that he knows every part of my face. He's not searching for anything or trying to read my expression, he's looking at me like he's at home looking at my face. He moves his hands to my face and pulls me in for a sweet and tender kiss on my lips.

"I won't be late, I promise. I love you." A smile cracks onto his lips just like it does every time that he tells me those three words. I find it adorable that just a few words can make him so happy and I live every day just trying to make this man smile.

"I love you." I pull him in for another kiss then he walks out of the door. I head upstairs to put on some clothes other than the boxers that I am wearing right now. I decide to take a shower before I start making sure all of our plans are in place. It's a quick shower that is followed by throwing on sweats and a t-shirt knowing that I'm not going to be going anywhere until later tonight. I call Emma making sure that everyone is still going to dinner tonight and that I'll be able to do that thing I planned.

"Connor said that he has a surprise for you and that it will be on your doorstep in about two hours." I scratch the back of my neck trying to think of what Connor could possibly have gotten me and I can't think of anything.

"Give me a hint. He's told you, hasn't he? Tell me, Emma." She just giggles on the other end before saying a quick bye and hanging up on me. The nerve of some people. What the hell could Connor have done for me? I have no idea at all. I try to keep myself busy for the next two hours interacting with fans and listening to some of the tracks on my album. It's been almost two hours when I get a call, a call with a area code from home. My heart stops thinking of who could possibly be on the other end of the phone. I know it's not Sage or Tydels because I talk to both of them on a regular basis, I have their numbers. I answer the call and cautiously put the phone to my ear.

"Hello? Who is this?" I ask as I hear rustling on the other end. The other person doesn't speak for a moment then I hear his voice.

"Troye?" Steele asks in a quiet voice, and I choke on air. I haven't heard his voice in so long and despite knowing that he probably still hates me I can't help but miss him. A million early childhood memories of playing with Steele run through my head and I sigh into the phone.

"Yeah, Steele, it's me." I say preparing myself for the long speech about worthless I am, the one that my parents gave me when I left the house. The one that I haunts me to this day no matter how hard I try to get away from it.

"I want to say sorry. Sage, Tyde and I have been talking to mum and dad about you. They are proud of you, Troye. They see that what they did was the biggest mistake they have ever made in their lives. It may have taken you being successful for them to see that but we've shown them that you aren't broken. They miss you Troye and they want to see you." I listen to Steele talk trying not to get angry because I know that he's just relaying the message to me.

"They kicked me out of the house and I had to do unspeakable things to survive on my own. They can be proud of me all they want and they can miss me but I am not letting them back into my lives after what they did to me. They caused me to do things that no 17 or 18 year old should ever have to do. I can forgive you, Sage and Tyde because you never really did anything to me but I can't let myself forgive them. They are the reason that I have nightmares and the reason that Connor has to wake up in the middle of the night to comfort me. They want back in my life because I'm successful and I can't let that happen."

"That's what I thought you would say and I can understand that. Now I'm going to get off the phone and you are going to go see what Connor has left on your doorstep, okay?" How does he know about that? What could Connor of possible left that Steele would know-

I end the call dropping it on the couch before sprinting to the door at full speed, I open the door and I see my three siblings staring back at me. I pull Tyde into my arms leading them inside as tears start to fall down my face. I hug Sage, then Steele and then I just step back to look at them. I can't believe that Connor brought them all the way here, I couldn't be happier that they are here though. We sit down in the living room and we just talk for hours and hours.

"So only one out of the four us haven't found our soulmate." Sage says looking over at Tyde with a smirk on her face. Why would she bring that up? That's kind of rude, but at the same time it's not that rude because he is only about 15. Most people don't really start thinking hard about it until they are eighteen.

"We are going to be here for three days and as soon as we landed my numbers changed. I'm meeting my soulmate tomorrow." Tyde says sticking his tongue out at Sage. My little munchkin of a brother is going to meet his soulmate tomorrow while he's in my city. He's just a baby and he lives all the way in Perth. How is he possibly going to have a relationship with someone who is 9,330 miles away? It's his soulmate though he'll find a way. I know that I would do anything for Connor no matter what it would take.

"I need to see pictures of your soulmates, because you've obviously already seen mine." Sage and Steele pull out their phones and then starts the competition of who can show the cutest picture. I'm pretty sure that I won by the defeated looks on their faces by the time I realize that I need to get ready for dinner. "Are you guys staying in a hotel?" They nod their heads and I look down at the floor as I drag my foot across it.

"Connor already invited us to dinner tonight." Sage says pulling at a loose strand of hair trying to put it back in the right spot. I then remember what I'm doing tonight and I start to freak out a little bit. It's okay Troye, Connor loves you more than anything else in the world. Everything is going to be lovely.

"Oh, okay. Well I have to get ready and my manager is picking me up, you guys can just come with me if you want." They look at each other then Steele speaks up.

"We have a rental outside and it's been a long trip over here. We'll meet you at dinner." They stand up and each one of them hugs me before walking out of the house. I pick up my phone and text Connor telling him thank you for what he's just done for me. He brought my family to me and I am so grateful that he did that for me. I walk into our bedroom and put on some clothes that are more appropriate for dinner. Once I'm looking cute in ripped jeans and one of Connor's grey jumpers I walk downstairs to wait for Emma to arrive. I only end up waiting a couple of minutes before she arrives with some of the other people from the label in the car with her.

"You ready, Troye?" She asks and I nervously pat my pocket making sure it's in there and when I don't feel it I start frantically patting myself trying to find it. "Troye, chill. You gave it to me yesterday, remember?" I settle down taking a few deep breaths before I'm able to speak.

"Why am I so nervous about this?" I ask to no one in particular my leg shaking up and down in my nervousness.

"Well you are asking him something important and on top of that we are announcing something that he doesn't know about yet." Someone says from the back seat, I can't focus on who's voice it is right now. Emma looks at the person through the mirror and glares at them.

"You are not being helpful right now." Emma says then rests a hand on my knee as she pulls into the parking lot. She shuts off the car before turning to me and looking me in the eyes. "Everything is going to be fine. This is all good things. Your siblings are here, Connor is here, this is going to be special and great. I promise."

"Thanks, Emma." I say actually feeling a bit relived as she presses a small velvety box into my hand. She nods then we get out of the car and walk into the restaurant, we find our table (Which as it turns out has been turned into a whole section of the restaurant) and I sit down beside Connor. He kisses my cheek then I turn to see my siblings on the other side of me. Steele right next to me, then Tyde then Sage, they look so happy and Tyde is chatting away with one of the sound guys.

"Thank you so much for bringing them here." I whisper in Connor's ear after leaning over to take his hand under the table. He smiles down at our hands then looks at me with shinning eyes.

"Anything for you, Tro." He says and then I look at the people milling around our little corner of the restaurant and I pull Connor up so we can go talk to them as we wait for the food we ordered in advance. We find Dan and Phil sitting at the end of the table and they look up at the sound of their last name.

"Tronnor." Dan and Phil say at the same time, they stand up and give both of us short hugs before we fall into a conversation about music that isn't mine. It's quite nice talking to them about normal stuff and sometimes it still gets to me that these are the people that literally saved mine and Connor's asses. I'm so thankful that I have them as friends, not only are they great friends but they are great people to know when it comes to business. They can make just about anything happen.

After we eat we mill around again some people drinking, others (Like me because Dan and Phil have confiscated my fake I.D.) not. Everyone is talking but when Emma stands on a chair so that she'll be seen and taps her glass, everyone falls silent.

"As well as celebrating the success of the album and one year since we signed Troye we also have another big announcement." Connor grips my arm digging his nails into my flesh giving me a dirty look. He knows that I haven't told him whatever this big surprise is and I can't help but feel a little guilty. "We are planning a tour for 2016." I hear gasps all around me followed by cheers and I look over to Connor who has let go of my arm. He looks happy and angry at the same time, he looks like he wants to run away. So when he starts walking out of the restaurant and down the street I follow him, the little box in my pocket feeling as if it weighs a hundred pounds. He sits down by a cute fountain that is illuminated by street lights.

"How could you not tell me? Do you realize what a tour is? You'll be leaving me for months at a time and you didn't tell me about it." Connor has his arms crossed and he's looking down at his shoes, he stands up but he won't look at me, he looks off to the side.

"I know I shouldn't have done that. I already have a plan for that but right now I have something more important to ask you." I say my hand twitching at my side, I take his face in my hands and he finally looks me in the eye.

"What?" He asks and I take a deep breath before taking my hands off of him and taking a step back. He studies me and I try to think of something to do other than just straight out doing it right now.

"Close your eyes and keep them closed until I ask you to open them, please." I say and he listens to me without question. I pull the box out of my pocket then I start talking to him as I open the box. "We've been together for over a year now." I say and his breath hitches like he already knows where I'm going with this. A huge idiotic smile breaking across his face.

"You make me happier than anyone else in the world. You are my soulmate, my true love, the only person that I ever want to be with. You are so incredible and loving and sweet and kind. I want to tie myself to you in every possible way that I can." I kneel in front of him holding up the ring and I take a deep breath. "Open your eyes." His eyes flutter open and he looks down at me and cover his mouth and happy tears start streaming down his face.

"Yes." He starts chanting and I giggle at him.

"I haven't even asked yet." He looks down at me and then waits for me to actually ask him the question. "Connor Joel Franta, will you marry me?" He pulls me up and kisses my mouth repeatedly saying yes in between every kiss.

"I love you." He says and I pull him in for another long kiss before pulling back and replying,

"I love you." We make our way back to the restaurant and everyone cheers when Connor holds up his hand and they see the ring on his finger. We tell Connor about our idea of having him as our photographer, design consultant and he immediately says yes after a short discussion with Dan and Phil about how they would find someone they trust to manage his shop while he was on tour. All was well. Everything was exactly as it should be. Nothing in the world could make me more happy then standing next to this man in a room full of people we love.

"Forever." Connor whispers in my ear as we are about to fall asleep that night, his arms are wrapped tightly around my waist and he kisses the back of my neck after he speaks.

"And always." I whisper back squeezing his hand.

A/N

Hey guys it's Amanda and this is a really really bittersweet moment. This is the last chapter of My Killer Soulmate (If you come up with enough good points you may be able to get me to write an epilogue of some sort)and I want to thank every single one of you reading this for your support. 51.3K is freaking insane, I never dreamed that this little story would get anywhere near that. I am so grateful for every read, comment, vote, message, and ask that I get about this story. You people are so amazing. I love you all so much. If you liked any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

I love you soulmates.

[I have a Phan AU that is set in the same universe as this one so go check that out. I should begin updating that regularly soon)

Feel free to contact me on any of these:

Twitter: FlutteryFranta

Tumblr: FlutteringFranta

Kik: Amanda_Troyler

And you can always leave me a message here on wattpad!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Escort By Ida

Fanfiction

358K 10.5K 19
Troye has been set up on a blind date for a company event night by Caspar - his caring, but highly unpredictable friend. The man that shows up at his...
1.9K 78 24
Troye and Tyler love each other. It's no secret. But how could something that so many people want to be real, actually be there. They have struggled...
16.7K 695 11
-completed- Jack looked down at the timer on his wrist and sighed. In 6 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes, and 5 seconds, he was supposed to find his soulmat...
37.3K 1.4K 25
Troye and Connor are both highschool seniors, they live next to each other and their parents are good friends. This is why they are forced to go on a...