NYMPHO KILLER

By migos-

Harry Styles, Incapable of feeling guilt, remorse or empathy for his actions. He's generally cunning, manipul... More

Two
Three
Four
Five
read it tf
Six

One

967 51 25
By migos-

I'm not some completely unhinged psychopath. There's a huge spectrum of psychological conditions that is as complex as the universe itself for us to comprehend.

I'm not a professional, but I believe that I am cold, a remorseless killer who does not care much for the sadistic elements of the kill and likes to be called daddy.

The act of killing may be a thrill for me, but not all killers like to play with their prey for long.

My name is Harry Styles, to put it in the most formal way I can, I kill nymphos.

Nymphomaniacs are women who have abnormally excessive and uncontrollable sexual desire, which are my prey.

I do it for fun, it seems sick but not in my head.

"Goodmorning to you too." I laughed.

I wiped my knife clean on the womans stomach, who was laid out on her bed, blood staining her sheets. I pulled on my clothes and my boots before taking a cigarette from her night stand that was beside the bed before lighting it and sitting down, I inhaled some before blowing it out and letting my head fall back as I closed my eyes.

I reopend my eyes, examining her body before getting up and checking her pulse.

"You're dead ass fuck." I chuckled wiping my hand on my jeans.

I cleaned my tracks and pulled the sheets off of her bed, which probably had my juices on it. I grabbed my car keys and the rest of any evidence before walking out and throwing everything in my trunk and got in my car.

I drove off going to my secret hideout for evidence before dropping it off and going back home.

I would tell you where but like I said, its a secret hideout.

After taking a nap and entertaining myself with some movies, I decided to go to the café a couple streets down.

I paid for a coffee and bagel before taking a seat in the back, my eyes on everything that was in view.

I watched a young brunette come inside, taking off her sweater and waiting in line. Her eyes flickered to me and back to the cash register, smiling softly.

What a beauty, she'd be prettier with a knife ramming into her neck while I fucked her.

I hurriedly shoved the rest of the bagel in my mouth, eating it and drinking my coffee as I watched her sit down.

I got up and walked to her table, sitting across from her.

"Hi, Im Harry." I said grinning at her.

"Hi Harry, Im Camryn." she chuckled.

"Nice name, do you come here alot?"

"Not really, I just started coming here. I moved down the street a couple days ago." she informed me and I nodded softly smiling at her.

"Oh thats cool, I hope you enjoy it here. Its really quiet around here." I said playing with the rings that laid on my fingers.

"I hope so too, it seems quiet, alot of people seem to mind their business."

"Yeah they do." I grinned, they do especially when someones murdered.

"We should hang out some time, maybe I can show you around?" I said, standing up.

"Yeah sure."

"Okay, I'll see you around." I said smirking as I walked out of the café.

dumb bitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 45.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...