The Fairytail Maid Club!

By omnipotent_shrimp

Fiore; A kingdom where magic has been utterly vanquished. Anyone with the Magic locked in their souls were pe... More

Before Reading...
Introducing... The Main Characters!!!
Chapter One
Chaper Two... ;)
Chapter Three!!!
Happy Fathers Day, Daddy Gray!!!
Chapter 4... Already?!
Home Fry Nicknames!!! ;)
Chapter 5!!!
My sincerest apologies, m'lords and ladies.
Chapter 6! ;)
Chapter 7...!
Chapter 8 homies!
Chapter 9 :)))
Chapter Ten!
Chappie Twelve!

Chapter 11

277 11 2
By omnipotent_shrimp

Heyo! 19 views to 1K!!! We can do it! ;)

~*~

Maid Lucy Heartfilia's POV

"Mmm... Mornin Levy-chan!"

"Mornin Lu! Morning Juvia and Erza-san!"

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. My hair was a mess, and I was exhausted.

"L-Lu... Perhaps you should put something over your...um your..."

"EH?" I looked down and a flaming blush filled my cheeks.

All I was wearing were my lacy pink bra and panties. My breasts bulged, seductively tempting to any male eyes.

"G-Gomen!" I quickly pulled on my black tank top. Last night I had been so tired that I just crashed in my undies.

"Lucy, where did Erza-san go?"

Juvia had just woken up in her indigo silk pajamas.

I looked around and found Erza-san's bed empty, still as impeccably clean as it had been the night before.

I frowned.

"Maybe she took out the trash earlier this morning. Surprising, if she did."

"Hmmm maybe..." Levy sounded unconvinced.

"Here, you guys get ready and I'll go look for her." I said, slipping on a black miniskirt.

Really, I just wanted to see that cute pink haired boy. Erza-san could take care of herself. She had taken care of me since I was fourteen. She'd be fine.

Before any of them could object, I slipped out of the room and started wandering around the palace, admiring the tapestries and paintings that adorned the walls.

So pretty...

I had just walked up the staircase and passed a few rooms when I heard soft whispers emitting from a silver trimmed door.

"Mystogan... I don't see why... I don't understand..."

"Erza. My family is of no danger to you. Magic is a tool. It's neither good nor evil. It all depends on the person using it."

"... Mystogan. I will trust you on this. But know that my maids and I are free to leave the estate whenever we want."

"Of course. Does this mean you'll be staying then?"

"I don't think I ever fully considered leaving. Even if I wanted to, my maids love it here. Lucy especially."

I slowly opened the door a bit, and peeked in.

On the bed, scarlet hair tussled and wild, Erza was propped up by gold embroidered pillows.

Across from her, staring intensely at her was that other prince... M-M-Mystogan! Yeah, that's it!

Mystogan leaned in a bit and whispered something in her ear. His lips brushed against her pale skin, but either she didn't notice or she didn't care.

Whatever he said, Erza seemed to find amusing. She tilted her head back and gave a peal of laughter.

"You wish! But really, Mysty, may I use your shower?"

Mysty?

Eyes wide, I backed out of the room, closed the door, and ran into someone.

"Ah Gomene!!! Oh no, Your Majesty, please forgive me!!!"

I stumbled backwards and met the chocolate eyes of the youngest prince; Natsu Dragneel Dreyar.

He winked playfully.

"Now, what might Blondette be doing here so early in the morning, hm?"

I blushed ferociously.

"I was- I was looking for Erza. The head maid."

He looked confused.

"Why would she be...? Ahhh Mystogan, you sly fox...!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me, but I need to go to the kitchen... I was planning on getting Lady Mirajane some early morning tea."

His onyx eyes twinkled.

"I believe I'll escort you there myself. I may come in handy, after all."

I blushed and started playing with my hair; a natural tendency when I was nervous.

"I know my way around the palace."

"I'm not surprised. You seem quite intuitive. But for example; what kind of tea were you planning on serving the Queen? Earl Grey?"

"...yes."

He laughed, and I realized I liked his laugh. It was rough and warm, like that feeling you get when you sit by a cozy fire.

"Why're you laughing...?!"

"Cuz the Queen doesn't like Earl Grey. She prefers Green Tea or Chai. No sugar; just a dollop of honey with her favourite porcelain tea cup."

I bit my lip.

"Fair enough."

Prince Natsu offered his arm and I took it. They were warm, and under his suit I could feel rippling muscles.

I suppose I liked his arms too.

He started walking down the corridor.

"Lucy, right?"

"Y-Yeah."

"So, erm... Sorry if I startled you at our brief meeting. I sorta binged on the Red Bull the night before."

I cringed.

"Yeah, we've all done it before."

He stopped for a second and looked at me.

"But seriously... You are really cute."

"Ok, how many did you drink last night?"

He frowned in frusteration.

"I'm not kidding. You look-You look really cute. Like, cute cute."

My heartbeat started to pick up.

I had been called hot, sexy, slutty, bitchy, shitty, fat, ugly, and whatever else anyone could think of, but never cute.

My cheeks turned bright pink.

"D-Do ya really think so."

His face turned as pink as his hair, and he looked away.

"Y-yeah..."

"Thanks, Natsu!"

He gave me a wide grin.
[Ya know, his cutie signature one]

"Sure, Luce."

And from that moment on, I knew we had formed something wonderful.

Whether it be friendship or something else, we were now bound together.

That afternoon, as I snuggled up next to him while watching Netflix and eating popcorn, I ran my hand through his hair.

It was soft and feathery, not at all what I expected. It smelled of rosemary, thyme, lemon, cinnamon, strawberries, and an assortment of other aromatics from the kitchen.

I laid my head on his shoulder and breathed in deeply.

I decided I liked his hair. A lot.

\(•///•)/

*fangirling*

ERMEHGURD NALUUUUU!!!

Shipshipshipshipship

Ok... Deeeeep breathsssss

Thanks minna-san for reading this! ((Like I've said a gajillion times))

I'm literally a couple view to 1k... I think imma die of anticipation... I never thought I would get this far!

Thank yew soooo muuuuch!!!

But seriously, it's 3am in da morning and I have school... I need to gogogogogoooo!!!

So bye bye!

Love yew all~

omnipotent_shrimp

^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 4.1K 30
The dragon slayers of Fairy Tail are acting weird. Somethings going on... Will the girls survive? Nalu, Gale, Miraxus, RoWen.Yukino x Sting, Rogura...
23.4K 495 27
SOME CHAPTERS MAY OR MAY NOT BE MISSING SINCE I AM REWRITING THE ENTIRE STORY!! Erza Scarlet is the queen of Fiore, not to mention the pollitical spi...
16.3K 765 43
It was so dark. I was thinking about my guild, wait, what was the name of my guild? What was a guild again? I felt like I should know, but just could...
5.4K 249 20
Disclaimer ALERT!!!!: I don't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does. This plot is somewhat based on my own. However, the plot is similar to She's The Man...