Secrets (A Camren Fanfic)

By CamrenJabelloaf

Lauren Jauregui is the school bully. She's hot, popular, rich. She has everything going for her, or so it see... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Norminah)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 5

11.7K 344 670
By CamrenJabelloaf

This week has been impossible. Camila won't answer any questions I have for her and it's already Thursday. The project is due Monday and we've made absolutely no progress.

I've even asked Mrs. H if I can change partners but she 'doesn't want to ruin the class dynamic'.

I curse myself for picking that card. Why couldn't I have picked number 3 so I could be with Normani. Even her partner Dinah would've been preferable.

I'll admit that I am a little jealous by how well the two of them are getting along. I feel like I'm easily replaceable even to my best friend.

I push the thoughts aside and focus on my issue that I'm having with my partner. "What do you want to do for the project?" I ask.

Silence.

"How about a volcano that erupts marshmallows?" I make an exploding sound but still silence.

"Can you answer the damn question and work with me here?"

The girl ignores my questions for the umpteenth time this week.

"Look, I don't like you and you don't like me but we need to get this work done. I am not failing this class just because some loser doesn't like me" I spit and the girl just looks at me.

"Seriously Camila can you just answer the question." I sigh.

I look over at Camila's paper as she writes into her notebook.

"What are you writing?" I question and she turns to face me.

"None of your fucking business. Why don't you just run off to your mommy and daddy and get them to buy you a science project? Don't worry I'll make sure to let the teacher know I have nothing to do with the project or you for that matter."

"Wow.. that's a little rude don't you think?" I clench my fists, not knowing rather I want to cry or punch someone.

"Maybe. But it's also true" she shrugs.

"Look, I need to do this project. Hold a grudge against me I don't care but I do not want to fail and I'm betting you don't either. Can we meet up after school today so I can do this?" I ask trying to ignore my anger.

"I can't today" she checks the time and closes the book.

"Why not?" I stare at the younger girl and my anger begins to vanish when I see how small and vulnerable she really looks.

"Do you have a hot date or something?" I tease the smaller girl. She seems unfazed by my joke and kinks her eyebrow up.

"That depends.. do we have a date?" she winks and I choke on my own saliva causing the smaller girl to laugh.

Unlike her normally cold hearted, this one seems genuine and leaves me wanting to hear it more.

"I'm glad me dying is entertaining for you" I chuckle myself and regain my composure as the tan girl smiles hugely.

"You're straight, haven't you been told not to swallow" she continues and my face heats up instantly.

"We are not talking about this" I laugh and hide the blush on my face.

"Look if you need pointers I can totally help you in that department" the smaller girl winks and I feel my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah? What exactly do you know about being straight?" I question as I kink my eyebrow up.

"I know it's not as amazing as being a lesbian" she counters with a smirk.

"How do you figure?" I ask genuinely interested. I've never thought about how lesbian relationships differ from straight relationships.

Honestly, I don't see much of a difference between them, well besides the gender and the sex.

"Well Ms. Jauregui there is a lot to learn about the lesbian relationship. For one, there is double the boobies so that makes it double the fun. Also, we have the most sex positions. We are definitely blessed."

I feel my cheeks heat up again and I hear the tan girl chuckle at my obvious embarrassment. However, I don't see how lesbians can have more positions than hetero couples without the right... equipment.

"How exactly does that work? The whole lesbian thing. Like, in bed?" I ask.

"Well we have fingers and our tongues and we know what other girls want because we are also females. Not to mention there are.. toys.. that fill in the gaps, if that's what you're into." her replies are so nonchalant and I'm a blushing mess.

I have never given too much thought to the lesbian sex life. I knew the basics but I never paid too much attention to the way it works considering I'm not a lesbian myself.

I stare in amusement at the girl as she continues explaining.

"See all girls are different. Some like the.. how do I say this.. penetration I guess, which is where fingers and toys come in handy and others don't which is where our tongues come in handy. Either way, it's a bigger bond and more emotional when two women sleep together, at least in my opinion. I just think if two girls have sex, it's about more than just sex even if they don't admit it." she smiles and I can't help but admire her pearly white teeth and the way her smile reaches across her whole face.

For a moment we just sit there staring at each other. The only thing that broke the staring contest was the bell ringing indicating class was over.

Honestly I got so wrapped up in the conversation and company of the younger girl that I forgot we were in school which adds to my embarrassment and I cross my fingers that no one was eavesdropping on the conversation.

"Friday after school. My house. I guess I don't want to fail either" she smiles lightly and gets up. I smile at the girl and agree even though I have no clue where she lives.

This is the first time that we've had an actual conversation and I didn't want to slap her.

I laugh to myself thinking about how quickly our conversation changed and what kind of lesbian I would be.

A part of me is nervous to spend alone time with Camila but I quickly push those thoughts away and try to be glad that I can actually do my work now.

"Woah were you just laughing with Camila Cabello? And not at her? I am flabbergasted" Normani feigns surprise and I playfully slap her arm.

"Whatever Mani. How's your project coming along?" I ask the older girl as I gather my books.

"It's great! We're already done." she shrugs.

"What!?! How did you manage to do it so fast? What did you two do?" I ask surprised that Normani beat me at something educational. She's not stupid in any way, she's actually exceptionally brilliant she just doesn't believe it so she doesn't try.

"Top secret girlie. Are you ready for tryouts?" I hear the older girl and I stop where I am. Honestly, I forgot and I made plans with Camila tomorrow.

"Uh yeah but I can't tomorrow. I have to work on my project." I scratch my head and walk out the class. Normani follows with a smirk on her face.

"Are you blowing me off to hang out with Camila Cabello?" My best friend has an amused expression on her face and I feel myself blushing.

Honestly, I don't know why I am so nervous. It's only going to be a few hours and it's strictly just for school.

"It's not like that. I'm simply blowing you off so I can keep straight A's because some people actually care about grades." I tease as I bite my lip nervously.

"Yeah sure keep telling yourself that." she jokes and pecks my cheek. "Class time! Text ya later"

I roll my eyes playfully and walk to my final class of the day.

After class I walk to the auditorium where cheerleading tryouts are being held. I spot Normani and make my way over to her.

"So are you ready?" I ask as I sit down at my seat in front of the table. I kick my feet up and look at the names of all the people who signed up to audition not recognizing the majority of them.

"Yes I am. I'm really excited for Dinah. She's auditioning with her cousin Sean." Normani beams and I turn to face her.

"Sean? Like new kid Sean?" I ask. I recall hearing his name before. He just moved here after his parents got into a messy divorce or something. I never knew he was related to Camila's best friend.

"Yeah. I hung out with him at the party last week. He's really cool and so is Dinah. We have a lot in common and I heard they were great dancers."

I smirk at my best friend. "You wouldn't happen to have a crush on Sean would you?" I wink at the darker girl who blushes and tries to act normal.

"Nope. We should get started" she coughs out and I just laugh.

"Let the auditions begin" I mutter.

After seeing countless of embarrassingly horrible dancers, I sigh in relief when I realize that there are only two more people. Sean Bankhead and Dinah Hansen.

I sit up straight and watch as the two of them walk up stage. I look over and see Normani focused intently on them with a huge smile.

Some Beyonce song blares through the speakers and the two people on stage began dancing.

My mouth drops open in surprise at how good they actually are. Dinah and Sean incorporate dancing with a lot of cheerleading stunts and flips.

Honestly, I would have never expected that to come from Dinah. By the end of it I am on my feet clapping. That was hands down the best performance I've ever seen and it's a no brainer that we want them on the team.

"You're on. Both of you that was so amazing we would be honored to have you on the team." I say, not worrying about consulting my co-captain because I know she'll agree with me.

Dinah and Sean do a celebratory dance and I laugh watching the two of them. Neither have been popular in this school but for the first time, I find myself not caring about their popularity.

After about an hour and 30 more minutes Normani and I have our whole team picked out and I get ready to leave school. It's around 7 now and I can't believe we stayed that late. I'm just glad that I won't have to go through this again tomorrow, though I feel a little bad for making Normani have to go through orientation alone.

As I'm driving home I see a small figure walking. Normally I wouldn't care but they look familiar. When I get closer I notice that it's Camila.

I pull up to her and roll my window down calling her name. Apparently she didn't hear so I beeped my horn and she jumped, her headphones falling out of her ears.

"What the hell you scared me!" she clutches her chest and I let out a small laugh. "Consider it payback for making me choke earlier. What are you doing walking? Where's your car?" I ask the smaller girl who just shrugs.

"I'm on punishment for sneaking out to a party so I got it taken away for a while. I had to go somewhere after school and Dinah had to audition. Did she make it?" the girl looks at me hopeful and I can't help but smile.

"I'll tell you if you get in the car?" I smirk. I don't know where she lives and I don't want her having to walk.

"Rules are a little reversed now" she refers to the party when she had to practically beg me to get in the car with her.

"I suppose. Get in though."

"It's so hot how are you wearing a jacket?" I ask the younger one once she gets in the car.

The tan girl shrugs her shoulders "I'm always cold. I guess I have like anemia or whatever it is" she jokes and I laugh along with her.

"Where do you live?" I look at the girl.
"Make a left at the next light" she looks out the window and plays with her fingers.

"Oh and yes Dinah made the team" I smile referring to her question a few moments ago.

Camila's face automatically lights up and she smiles the biggest smile I've ever seen. She looks so proud of the other girl and I can't help but feel jealous. I wish someone would be proud of me that way.

My parents are always so busy so they never acknowledge when I do something good. I don't know why I even try to impress them anymore when I know that they will never notice.

All the good grades I get in school and being on the cheerleading squad was all attempts to get them to be proud of me. Just once I would like to hear the words 'I'm proud of you'. Maybe it's too much to ask for though.

I pull up to the house and I inspect it. It's not the biggest house but it's not too small either. It's definitely nothing compared to mine but I won't pass judgement on the younger girl.

"Thanks for the ride. It was nice of you. Maybe you aren't as cold hearted as I thought" the younger girl smiles and I return it gladly.

"No problem. I'm not all bad ya know. Plus I owed you one." I reply and the girl takes her seat belt off and waves goodbye before getting out and jogging into the house.

I stare at her ass as she jogs and bite my lip. What has gotten into me?

Uhm what kind of conversation was that? In school! I would be so embarrassed. Vote, comment and stay BO$$ES.

This one goes out to Smiley_Lovatic21 for being bae af

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 123 25
Lauren jauregui as clearly known as camila's number one fan in highschool. Yet, camila has a crush on her. The journey to create the perfect love was...
20.3K 452 15
A private island. Summer vacation. An innocent cautious girl from a distinguished family, Camila Cabello met a certain green-eyed mysterious and dang...
832K 15.7K 200
Lauren Jauregui's kik account name is leaked on the internet one particular day. Camila Cabello has the biggest crush on the famous superstar who is...
Bad Girl By Emma

Fanfiction

200K 1.1K 6
tons of smut and I mean tons camren fanfic lauren jauregui and camila cabello meet at a party, hook up and think they'll never see each other again...