Forest Eyes

Jacedog tarafından

Would you be scared if you woke up every night after your sixteenth birthday with a vision of a man's bright... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 Blue Skies
Chapter 2 The Dance
Chapter 3 Waiting
Chapter 4 Frosting
Chapter 5 Forest Eyes
Chapter 6 Déjà Vu
Chapter 7 Look For Me
Chapter 8 Him
Chapter 9 Uninvited Guest
Chapter 10 The Fight & The Kiss
Chapter 11 There's Truth In Love
Chapter 12 Silent Night
Chapter 13 Horror At The Front Door
Chapter 14 I'd Never Forgive Myself
Chapter 16 Will I Die (WID)?
Chapter 17 This Time She Wont Be Coming Back
Chapter 18 Blood And Heartache
Chapter 19 AND. IT. WAS. AMAZING.
A/N
Chapter 20 MURDER
Chapter 21 This Isn't Going To End Very Well For Me
Chapter 22 "I'm Sorry." "I Am So, So, Sorry."
Chapter 23 How She Fights Back
Chapter 24 Silence
Chapter 25 Drags Me Under
Chapter 26 RUN
Chapter 27 A Small Smile
Chapter 28 Relief
Chapter 29 I Close My Eyes
Chapter 30 We Will Be Prepared
Epilogue
2nd A/N, PLEASE READ FOR ALL INFO!!! ➡️➡️➡️

Chapter 15 Sweet Dreams

19 5 0
Jacedog tarafından

"Ahhhhh!" Her screams were painful. No matter what I did she couldn't hear me. I knew that Lauren would come into my cell soon and torture me. I would fight so that she will keep torturing me. So that she'd stop hurting Samantha, at least for a little while.

"Lauren!" I shouted. "Leave her alone you psychotic bitch!" I almost never swear but I'd have to get her attention to get her away from Samantha. Lauren exited out of the room and before long the door to mine opened. She stood at the top of the stairs you could see the infuriated lines all over her face. "Fine!" She yelled. "If you want to be tortured so baldly!" Paine shot through me. Every nerve, every vein, every inch of my skin. "And well were at it, let's make this interesting!" The wall that I could see Samantha through went completely see through. How could I tell, because the look on her face, Samantha's face was something that I'd never forget. Pure horror. I screamed as sharp spikes of pain shot through my skull. I tried to lay on the floor but my chains were too short. Another scream, another jolt of pain, another scream more pain. Samantha was shouting my name over and over again. Lauren was giving her more nightmares. And every time she transferred from one dream to the other she shivered as if she was being possessed. "Samantha!" I screamed. "Dove!" She was never going to just torture just me. Lauren descended down the staircase and came up to the wall Samantha was right behind her still screaming in pain. She gave me a hard stair and then smiled. "You'll never be able to save her." "And you know it!" She spat at me. I sneered. "You have no idea what I'm capable of." She shook her head. "Oh I think I do." My gaze never wavered. "We'll see." I said. She scoffed. "Well I'd say sweet dreams."

"But there aren't any left."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

195K 11.9K 76
[COMPLETE] Kyra's life as a human is over. Bitten and riddled with strange symptoms, she has been ripped from the only life she's ever known and thro...
968K 22.1K 43
𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐡: 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨, 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬. 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦...
903 266 42
-Complete- A zombie apocalypse with a twist of Native American Lore. It all began from a sequence of events so absurd, complicated and uncommon as...
2.7K 246 33
The average human being spends every second of his day fighting against the force of nature to see another day. But I'm different. I'm not afraid of...