Can Love Happen Twice..???

By sizzlingblacky

" I hate you.." I said looking straight into his eyes with anger and hurt in my heart. I felt his warm breat... More

Prologue..
Of all the persons in the world ..
You are still my Pumpkin..
Love birds....
Two can play this game..
Am I destined to like only him in this lifetime.
The Three Musketeers..
Oh god what have I done.
Its my part to seek forgiveness..
Be ready Mr.Turner..
Maybe we have a Chance again!
In which both hearts year separately..
Jealous much?
Just when I thought we had a chance
Mission accomplished..
I think I have triggered a wrong switch.
I have a very very bad feeling about this...
Love bites...
End of excursion
You are my treasure...
Sweet and Sour..
I lost myself in him..
Betrayal!! Again!!!
Lost
Even if we are miles apart...
Nothing in this world..
You are my life...
Epilogue

"History repeats itself!!"

2.6K 78 4
By sizzlingblacky

I tightened my grip on the wheel. All the happy feelings I had moments back were starting to dissapear. Why is this happening to me. Why cant I just move on without thinking about that idiot. Why should I be the one suffering alone..

" Nori slow down. You'll get us killed.!!" Gracie tried to cool me down.

"I never thought that she'll be there Nori. Its all my fault." I heard her sigh and turn her head. I should'nt show my anger on her..

"Ok where shall we go now.??" I turned my head towards her with a big smile.

"Thats my girl. Hey I heard about the carnival downtown. It'll be fun. Shall we go??" She bought her puppy dog eyes. Maybe that is also a great idea to get my head out of this mess.

"Sure why not??" Maybe its time I move on..

------------------------------

"Darling.??" I heard my mom knock my door.

"Come in mom." I was drying my hair to get ready for the carnival.

"Your'e going somewhere.??" She asked sitting on my bed.

"Yeah to the carnival. Downtown." I said hesitantly. Usually my mom's over protective. Getting permission from her to work abroad is the most hardest thing in my life.

"Thats a great idea darling.." she said without second thoughts. I was to be frank shocked.

"Really mom.??? No problem for you??" I asked her not believing my ears.

"Not at all honey. Anything which makes you happy. And your'e not a child anymore. So go and have fun." She said smiling.

"Thanks mom." That really meant something for me.

"But be on time." She said before going out of my room. I rolled my eyes at her. Somethings never change.

------------------------------------

"Its been six years since we've been to a carnival together." Gracie said as we drove off downtown.

"Yeah and I'm super excited." And we both started giggling.

We reached the grounds around 6. Gracie went to buy tickets for us. It was already filled with loads of people...

"There you are..!!" I turned to see Tina with her pregnant belly walking towards us. I could'nt control the happiness seeing her like that.

"Tina.." I moved forward and hugged her. "This little man is not even allowing me to hug my best friend properly." She pouted and touched her belly.

"Thats my son you are talking about. Honey you ok??" Tommy asked looking concerned.

"He's our son Tommy.!!" Tina said to him.. Ohh what a adorable couple.

"Nora!!! How are you??" Tommy hugged me. "I am fine Tom. You guys look cute together. I am happy for you." What a fool I am to miss such great friends.

"Oye upcoming mommy and daddy dont make us envy you.?" Gracie shouted coming towards us.

We bid adieu to the future parents and marched to the carnival. After arguing over the rides we shooted off to the gaint wheel. I am not scared of rides but height scares me. A bit. A tiny bit.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

"I am never ..getting in ..that ride ever." Inbetween breaths I said to Gracie who's laughing like a maniac now.

"After all these years you're still afraid of these rides Nori. You're such a baby." She continued to laugh again. I shooted off from her and walked away faster not even looking what's in my way.

"Nori wait..!!" I heard Gracie yell behind me.

I turned to look at her at the same time I crashed into someone. I lost my balance and steadied myself in a bit.

" Sorry didn't see you there.." I said holding my head which hurt like hell.

"Watch your step Ms.Cat walk.." I heard the person behind me snap.
Really did he call me Ms.Cat walk. Actually I wasn't walking I was running. How could he say that when he also bumped into me..

"You watch your step dimwit.." I snapped back at that idiot turning to face him. It feels like deja vu except the person infront of me isn't that idiot. Wait I'vd heard that voice before. Thats when I noticed his face. Shit shit shit.. Not again..

"What??" He looked dumbfounded at my snapping. I opened my mouth and said the same thing he said to me.

"What.?? You??" Vince said looking shocked just as me. I mean what the hell is he doing here.

Gracie gasped and stood beside me. "History repeats itself!!" I heard her murmur.

We both stood thier staring at each other. " Nora Is that really you?? What a coincidence!!"Jake came forward with a big smile in his face. I shifted my view from that idiot to him. Jake is friend of Vincent. He used to be my friend too during school days.

"Jake." I hugged him. He didn't let go of me easily.Gavin followed him. "Woah I didn't know you'll become this pretty Nora.!!" I giggled at his comment. He hasn't even changed a bit.

"Is it really you.?? I missed you.." Jake said again with the same softness in his eyes. I rolled my eyes not knowing what to say at his comment since I was shocked. Well he had a crush on me during school. But when he bought up that idea I was already head over heels for Vince. So it didn't get any further. I still can't believe that he's into me.

"I missed all of you.." I turned at both of them. Vincent started "Enough with the flirting. We are here to enjoy. Not to.." I didn't let him finish.

"Bye guys see you later.!!" I said and grabbed Gracie's hand and walked away. Why can't he just be polite. He's just the same arrogant jerk..

"Call me Nora.??" I heard jake say after me. I turned and gave him a thumps up. And stole a glance from that Idiot who looked really pissed off. Which made my heart leap in joy.

"Why are you smiling.??" Gracie asked as we sat at the candy floss shop. I didn't realise that until she notified me.

"Its nice to meet friends you know." I asked her eating my candy floss.

"Yeah and its nice to see you smile. And watch your face while eating this like a child without any worries." She looked sincere. I took her hands in mine and gave her a assuring smile.

---------------------------------

My body ached at an extent that I couldn't even roll in my bed. I had so much fun that too in a long time.

But I still haven't thought about why that idiot is in our hometown the same time as me. And why should I meet him today. Why isn't he in office.?? Has he taken leave just like me.?? What everyone will think about both of us esconded..?? Ughhhh he's never letting me be happy.!!

"Honey are you awake..??" My mom peeked inside my room. I sat up switching on the bed light.

"Yeah mom. What are you doing still awake. Dont you have to work tomorrow.??"

"Speaking about work. Your'e here after so long that too you've taken leave. Which surprises me.??" I know where she's taking this talk to. She'll enquire about my love life and want me to get married soon. Seriously marriage is not even in my schedule right now.!!

"I wanted a break mom. Why are you not happy that I'm here??" I raised my eyebrow at her. You have to maintain a upper hand here Nora or else she'll set me up for a blind date again..

"Oh not like that darling. Its you left without a reason. I wonder what made you come here. Anyways I am happy that my baby is back home." She patted my shoulders. I smiled at her.

"So shall we have some girl talk.??" Just as I was thinking. "Mom??" I rolled my eyes at her.

"So do you have a gentleman who sweeps you off your feet??" She smirked mischeviously.

"What no mom.?? I am not dating anyone right now" I tried my best not to snap at her. Instead of getting angry she grinned widely at my response. No no its not a good sign Nora.

"Ok then. Good night honey." My mom stood up and placed my comforter over me.

"Mom do you have any surprise for me.??" I asked half sitting.

" Nothing I remember Honey." She smirked again.

Definetly she's planning something..

--------------------------------

My house phone rang for the umpth time.. All my housekeepers have attended the call and said I am not in home but she's not stopping it..

I lost my patience. So I went and took the call. "What??" I asked with utmost irritation.

"Please just hear me out. Dont cut the call" She pleaded on the other end.

"I'm listening." I said to that bitch.

"Please meet me at the school ground at noon.." Emma literally begged me.
I didn't reply. "Please..??" She asked again.

"Fine" I said and ended the call.

Why in the world did she want to meet me. It was because of her that I broke of my two years relationship. She was the reason for all my hurt..

----------------------

I was in the park near my home playing in the swing. It reminded me off my early years. I could hear the sweet rhythm of birds chirping...

"Nora??" I turned to see that idiot walking towards me. He looked surprised just as me.Not even a little bit of happiness in my day. Ughh. I stood up to leave.

"Nora wait!!" He ran beside me. I turned fast but he grabbed my hand. I am pissed beyond extent.

"Leave me alone." I gritted my teeth.
He made me face him. I looked at his face. He was hurt I could see that in his eyes..

"Why do you hate me so much Nora. What did I do.??" He asked shaking my shoulders. Seriously after all these years he's asking the reason now. Fine...

"You cheated on me Vince. You cheated on our love. For that bitch.!!" I couldn't control the tears. He's the only person who can make me cry so easily.

"I never cheated on you Nora please believe me.." He pleaded.

" What part of leave me alone you dont understand Vince.??" I asked irritated.

" Why can't you just believe me Nora.?? Why can't you move forward for our future.??" He never left my shoulders.

"Our future. If it is with you. I dont want a future.!!" I said to him.

He let go of my hands. I looked up his face. It hurt more to watch him hurt. He had tears in his eyes. If he cares so much for me why did he hurt me.

"I never want to look at your face again Vincent. Please go out of my life just like past." I said turning my head the other side. I opened my mouth to speak but he moved away and walked further without turning back..

But I had that same hurt feeling I had six years back. What if he said was true. What if he didn't cheat on me.??

I brushed aside those thoughts and went inside my home..

--------------------------------------

Hey guys..

Full of sorrow na..
Dont worry next epi will be more sorrowfull.. lolz..

Please do vote and comment..

Love ya all..
Sizzlingblacky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
556K 18K 72
How would you react when the sunny bright atmosphere turns into dark cloudy and you find yourself getting pushed into dark valley ? How would you re...
2.5M 60.6K 14
When negotiated marriage turned out to be more than that... Just a little tiny sneak peek: Declan seemed to have trouble expressing himself. I was gl...
7K 715 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...