All I Have

By MV_Lilies

Everyone knows who THE 26 years old Jessamyn Duke is..One of the 4Horsewomen,the tall,lean,beautiful,strong l... More

ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
viv
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xviv
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
Authors Note

i

1.8K 38 0
By MV_Lilies

"We need to get out!celebrate your pin-less hand" I heard shayna chanted once we both got inside my newly black Audi R8 thanks to hardwork I got my dream bad boy...me driving just after my my post operation check up for my hand that's now pin-less isn't a good idea so I let Shayna drive,and yes that's how We trust each other...let's say the last chick I had a fight with have one hard head that caused me a pin inside my left hand for months!

I don't know how many stitches I got but I'm just happy it's out and A week or two from now I can be back at training and working my ass off..

"Calm down would you!i think I need one delicious smoothie..let's not talk about partying okay?"I said shaking my head at her silliness.

Shayna just nodded and turned to the smoothie place well ice cream place where they serve the best and healthy smoothie here in Glendale..And I'm really thankful for these girls around also for the smoothie as the humid is getting to me!

We both got inside the store and got our smoothie and all,well shayna decided to take a few pictures with some girls and some guys,well I do too but it's lot just my day today..it's too hot and I could still feel the pulsating of my hand when the pin got removed..it's still have a wound but the doctor says it's gonna heal quickly as we expected..

"Hey Hollywood!"I heard some guys with a couple of giggling girls called and first I thought it was me and shayna being called..not like we consider ourselves as big as Hollywood but he's body is facing towards us so as his crew.

"Are you gonna make me expelled too just because we're bothering you?!huh Hollywood ?!"the guy called whose arms snaked around a  skimpy girl

"What's going on?"shay asked once she saw me looking to the guy

"I-those guys calling us Hollywood-"

I was cut off when a average height girl dressed in like a 'hippie' style clothing,long floaty skirt and a small loose shirt and a sack looking bag walks behind me towards the exit door but the guys and some girls started walking near her..

She have this dirty blonde hair and from I got a glimpse of she's wearing a pair of glasses,petite I mean more of a scrawny kind of..And one girl stood in front of her that made her stop walking through the exit

Me and shay watch what's happening before us.

"Are you gonna make your daddy and mommy call the school and kick us out too just because we're bothering you?!"one of the girl who's chewing her gum too loudly..which annoys me so much I just want to punch her..Calm down...calm down..horsey..

I couldn't hear what did the scrawny blonde hippie girl had said but it sure made the group look like a bunch of tomatoes as how their faces suddenly turned red from anger??frustration?exasperation?? I don't know

But the last thing I saw was..Very unbelievable that if I told Ronda what's had happened she ain't gonna believe me..

Because when the guy tried to put a hand on her shoulder after the girl had been shoving her backwards with her finger,in one quick swift move..the scrawny blonde hippie girl got his arm twisted and gave him one nice plow on the face before she went and exit the store..

"D-did...did you just saw-?"

"Who the fuck was that?!"shayna said as we both looked at each other's wide eyes..

There the guy kneeling holding unto his busted lips and bleeding nose..as the girl who's been shoving the scrawny blonde hippie girl around kneel down panic evident in her eyes as the guys face just keep on bleeding..

She hit so perfect!quick,instance but smooth..

"That chic is one bad ass chic!"shayna said pulling me out of my trance..

But she's right! I mean she better know something about MMA or something!because if she doesn't know anything or if she just randomly throw that kind of punch she could've killed the guy by breaking the airway from his nose!

"We need to tell this to Ronda!"

• • • •

Fucking assholes!!!  I hurried my way back to my stormy grey Range Rover throwing my bag sack at the passenger seat..

I just wanted to have a fucking break from all the drama that had been going on this past few weeks..Me and my dad getting into an argument,my 26 years old brother coming out to my parents and they kicked him out and now wanting to stay with me here in my simple little downtown la life!then there's my finals for my last year of meds school!thankfully I'm done with internship already and all I've got to do is get a residency which I don't need to rush into..

And how I got an internship done before I finished meds school???simple...My parents business connections..

All I wanted is to drink the best smoothie there is here in Glendale..but no! Destiny has to fucked things up and letting those assholes decided to get something from that same fucking store just to annoy the shit out of me!

Before I drive of back downtown la where I chose to have my own place,I calmed my self..

That's when my phone rung..

"Hey my ladybug !"

Groaning to my brothers happily voice i put on my seat belt and connected my phone to my car so it's a hands-free phone call..

"Drew I told you to never call me that again"

"Whatever...but I'm on my way to your place so i better see that fine ass of yours there..ciao!"

With that he ended the phone call as I went to go help my brother move in his stuff to my place!

This will be one hell of a week...

• • • •

When I step foot inside the gym roar of applause and whistles are all I heard...

"JESSAMYN GUN DUKE IS BACK!!!"I heard Ronda and shayna cheered amongst the people who's training..

I stood in a stool to and gave a playful bow..and shouted

"NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!"

After everyone laughs They did went back to each of their training..

While I stood for a while watching shayna and Ronda play fight..

"I better go change"I said and went at the back room to change my sweat pants to a all black tights..I decided to just put on one of my loose muscle shirt with my black sports bra...

God I truly am thankful for not having tits like Ronda!

I chuckled at my own thought and went on to put some muscle tapes on my foot and grab some for my hands while I got out and back outside whole wrapping my now good and healed left hand..

When I got out I saw Ronda and shay standing along the matts tackling each other.

I proceed to wrapped my hands and went to go on training with my coach..

After about an hour,I started to feel my hand aching,I didn't understand why because the doctor said I'll be all good to go train and punch a bag or I'm good to do sparings..

I tried to ignore the pulsating pain through my hand but a few minutes had passed I couldn't anymore..and I guess David noticed the pain I'm in so he stopped..

"Man you need to go see the doctor"he said helping me remove my gloves..

"I know..tomorrow I'll just go drop by his office-"

"What?i mean..go see our gym doctor now.."he said cooly

"Our what?!"

"I know I was shocked too that we now have a standby doctor here in our gym..I mean how cool is that right?!"he said excitedly

"Well no one informed me but I guess I'll go ask him then"I said and went out of the ring only to see Ronda and shay just finished their sparing

"Hey..didn't know we got a standby doctor in"I said

Ronda reach for her towel and looked up at me

"Yeah??didnt know either"she said

"Well I need to find him and get this bitch of a hand sort out"I said before asking some of the staff where I could find the standby doctor.

They direct me further back of the main locker room..

"I didn't know we had this room in here"I whispered to my self before opening the door only the door closed back at me but I heard someone groan...

"Damn it!"

"Oh god I'm so sorry!!"I called,but within any moment the door opened once again only I came to face to face to one most beautiful faces I've ever seen...

Her dark blue eyes that has golden yellow specks,her pink full lips...

I was pull back into reality when I heard her cleared her throat

"I...uhh.."spit it out Jessamyn Laurel Duke!!

"Anything I could help you with?"God her voice is even more sexier!!the deep soft rasp in her voice are enough to sweep me under my feet!

Get it all together!!

"Please do come In.."

I closed the door behind me and went to sit in one of the medical table/bed I don't know what that thing called but whatever..

"I uhh..I'm sorry if I got you with the door"I said scratching the back of my neck with my right hand

She just shook her head a little..she isn't a doctor I'm telling you!SHES ONE OF THE GODDESS!!

"It's fine..I'm Dr.Dawson the new physician of the gym"she said formally as she held her hands out for me to shook

I went in and shook her soft hands..but God it felt like there's tiny electricity got through my hands

"Jessamyn Duke"I said she smiled and went to grab her thingy like the scope..the stethoscope!!

"I just need you to take a few deep breaths for me okay Jessamyn?"she said sternly..

How could someone who's little but so dominating like..it's kind of irritating to be honest..but she's too beautiful to get mad at!!!

I felt her warm small but firmed hands pressed softly at my back..

"Your perfectly fine..but what are you-"

"Oh my hand...I got a surgery months back from my last fight" I said and I saw her sigh with that,but I just ignored as she started examining my hand while I told her what has my doctor told me..

Her hands are so delicate,soft and warm..they would probably got so well in mine..

What?!?!?what was that about?!i mean yeah she's small,beautiful and perfect but calm down horsey!you don't even know if she bats on the same team as you!!!

"You're hand is well and healthy,it's all on you Jessamyn..it's a psychological thing,your hand has been in pain for months and been stiff so even though your hand is physically well and healthy you still feel that pulsating pain that once there..but there isn't anymore your hands are both healthy"

Words fall out of her mouth so softly I mean she talks with ease and..I need to stop this..

"Oh..so you're telling me Ive gone crazy?"

Well crazy for you yeah...

I heard her groaned and rolled her eyes..

"No..no..I'm just saying your hand is all fine and if you're still worried you could come see me before you go on working out and we'll do some hands exercises like to rehabilitate your hand back to feeling normal"she said so formally.

She looks way too young!

"How old are you?"I blurted out..

"Oh...I'm..24,just got my degree skipped a couple of grade and now I'm here,I know how to drive,I don't have have a favourite color"she said sternly

This chic is something...

###%%

Vote????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 55.2K 31
[HIGHEST RANKING #1 IN FALLINGINLOVE] It wasn't ever supposed to happen like it did. It wasn't supposed to happen at all... Katarina Rhodes was just...
breaker By max

Fanfiction

9.8K 237 11
-------------------- ✧ -------------------- "𝘓𝘪𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘗𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘹" -------------------- ✧...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
47.8K 613 43
"You haven't gotten the dynamics of our relationship down yet, have you? Let me explain it to you: we're involved, very involved. You're mine, and yo...