Adventures of drunk Marina

By crazy4darling

There are no words to explain this masterpiece. More

Liquor Liquor Lips
Drunk XCX
Burrito song ft derek
Condom of the month
Leaked Sawngs
Lana Banana? Did you mean Lana Grape or Lana Apple?
Horny coachella
Froot machine
Angry Derek
Drunker than ever
Froot Stealer.
Lana'z return
Liquor liquor kylie lips
The end of Frooty Wine
Marina Apocalypsis.
Halsey is a bitch
Jack is jealous.
Identity Crisis.
Veganized.
Drunkin Donuts.
What the froot?
Pregnant.
Sexting.
Autobiography.
Workout Queen.
You are the diamonds.
Insta-Hoe.
Such a big Dildo.

Cry Baby

175 19 3
By crazy4darling

Marina was walking really drunk in the streets when she saw Melanie Martinez. Marina slapped her for no reason. And Melanie slapped her too. So then Marina kicked her to the moon and punched her in the face and accused her of stealing her tour ideas.
Melanie cried.
She became a cry baby.
The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
292K 27.3K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
157K 7.3K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
81.4K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...