Silver Blooded

Maya9143 tarafından

abducted off the streets of London England Daphne O'Tool is pulled into the world of vampires and werewolf's... Daha Fazla

Silver Blooded

137 3 0
Maya9143 tarafından

Silver Blooded

A Maya Manning Novel

----

Daphne’s Point Of view

One

-----

Waiting around oxford St. at 2 in the morning is the most stupidest thing I have done in my life, especially since my parents are threatening to send me to boarding school on the other side of the country if my behavior doesn’t change.

My dealer Greg said he will meet me here. Okay yes I take drugs ever since my mom died and my father got re married to an evil bitch queen I have been acting out doing what ever I can to piss them off, I didn’t mean to get hooked on drugs. I just experimented and now I am hooked. Not that I care though.

Greg was supposed to meet me here almost an hour ago. It was freezing and dark. Almost anything can happen in the dark, you never know what’s lurking around out there. Epically in the city of London at this time of the morning.

I looked down at my new iphone 4 my father bought me hoping I would change – I have been begging for on since they came out – But bribing me won’t work. The only thing that could possibly help me is if someone murdered that witch Isabella, okay so not murder but I want her out of my life and if boarding school is the only way to get her out of my life then by all means…send me away. I dear her with in the first to weeks my father will miss me and bring me back and she will leave, because I know she hates me. I know that for sure.

“Where are you” I muttered

It was freezing cold. I was just praying that I wouldn’t rain. I was in short shorts and a thin singlet top with a long black trench coat over the top with black thongs. I was just about to leave when I saw a white van. I thought it was Greg’s van. I was wrong. Two men hoped out of the van and began walking up to me. I ran away as fast as I could but that was no use the two were chasing after me and I was also being followed by the van.

I ran into an alleyway hoping I could hide, I hide inside a dumpster. It was large and filled with rubbish but I didn’t care. I heard footsteps. Crap! I thought loudly it was so loud, like I had yelled it out the top of my lungs. The footsteps stopped either they had left were standing still. I wasn’t going to take any chances so I decide to wait for a little while.

I waited almost 5 minutes. There they should be gone now. I let out a sigh and pushed open the lid and jumped out. I was covered in garbage and smelt like it to. Grate and I can’t have a shower till the morning…well earlier in the morning.

I exited the alleyway. But before I knew to men had grabbed me and threw me into a van. I yelled at the top my lungs but I doubt that would help. The car sped off as fast as it could.

“Greg if this is some sick joke it isn’t funny!” I yelled

“Some one shut her up!” the driver yelled

The man on my left side. The one who had black short spiky hair reached over the front seat and grabbed duck tape he ripped a long piece off and stuck it on my mouth. I muttered and tried to yell but the duck tape made it hard I released that they didn’t tie my hands up. I lifted my right hand up but the man on my right figured out what I was going to do and he grabbed my hand and held them together tightly.

“Liam” the man on my right growled “Pass me some rope”

“Dude don’t use names!” the man on my right whose name was Liam growled

Liam handed the man on my right side some rope and he tightly tied my hands and together.

“Duck tape wont last” I heard Liam mutter

“It will last till we get there” the driver said

I wanted to know who these people were. Who they worked for and why they kidnapped me. I was on my way to being sent to boarding school and now all of a sudden I’m kidnapped. What do they want with me?

The car slammed the brakes and came to a stop the two men in the back with me grabbed me and threw me out into the street the man who drove grabbed my arm and pulled me up the drive way to the castle like house on top of the small hill.

This place I hadn’t seen before I couldn’t tell we were. I hate not knowing. My body was shivering. I was terrified I didn’t want to go inside. He pushed me up the hill against my wishes.

“MOVE” he yelled at me “Come on!”

I didn’t want to go up there, but who knew what he would do if I didn’t do what they said. I unwillingly followed them threw the front door and into the conservatory there were a lot of windows and plants a nice big round glass table and two chairs one closest to the door where I had just come in from and one in some way in front of it . it was on an angle the chair furthers from me. I was pushed into the chair closest to me.

“Now why would you tape her mouth Christopher?” asked an eerie voice spoke.

I looked around and couldn’t se anyone around just the three men who brought me in now I new two names the driver was Christopher and one was Liam.

“Sorry your majesty” Christopher sighed

He had ripped the duck tape from my mouth. I cried out in pain. It hurt more than I thought it would. I saw a dark figure in the corner of the room he didn’t steep out of the shadows. I knew it was a he due to the voice that spoke before and the fact the shadow looked more male then female.

“Untie her hands” the voice croaked

“Yes your majesty” Christopher sighed

Christopher untied my hands. He didn’t like me much I could tell. I don’t know why though. The mysterious man finally walked out of the shadows. He looked old about 80 he was all wrinkly and smelt like an old people home. I took a deep breath in. old people freaked me out, well except my grandparents they are an exception.

He sat on the Chair across from me. For a while there was silence, I was scared I had Goosebumps, I wanted to run but I didn’t want to get hurt.

“Where am I?” I asked

“Your safe” he said

“Safe.” I growled “You kidnapped me!”

“Please do not raise your voice at me. I will not harm you” he said

“Where am I?” I asked again hoping to get an answer

“That I can not say” he sighed “But trust me when I say you are safest here…Daphne”

My mouth dropped open, my eyes widened. I couldn’t believe what I just heard. How did he know my name? I desperately wanted answers but I doubt I would be getting any answers soon.

“How do you know my name?” I asked

“I knew your mother” he said looking down at the table

“She never mentioned you” I scoffed “Well since you know my name don’t you think I should know yours especially if your not going to let me leave.”

“Very well then my name is Alaric Vanderbilt, an old friend of your mothers” He said

“How did you know my mother?” I asked

“We meet in Rome, before she meet your father” Alaric responded

“Okay so why did you kidnap me?” I asked

“I promised your mother that on your 18th birthday I would protect you” he said

“Well you’re a little early pall I don’t turn 18 for another 2 months” I scoffed

“I know…I thought the earlier the better” He smiled

“So why kidnap me?” I asked

“I knew you wouldn’t come otherwise, am I right?” Alaric asked

“Okay yes you are right but I still don’t understand…protect me from what?” I asked

“From your mother’s enemies” he sighed

“My mother didn’t have enemies” I said “Everyone loved her”

“You believe you know her history?” he asked

“What is that suppose to mean?” I asked

“You may think you know some body Dear Daphne but you will learn here that not everything is what it seems” Alaric said

“Then what isn’t what is seems” I asked

Alaric sighed. He looked around at the guards beside him and then at Christopher, Liam and the other one who brought me here.

“We are not what we seem” Alaric said

“What is that suppose to mean?” I asked

“We are---Vampires” Alaric said                                  

My Mouth dropped open. I was stunned. Was he telling the truth? Was he lying? All these thoughts were running threw my head. It made me feel dizzy. I stood up and backed away slowly. I walked into Christopher he had a hard chest. I turned around and looked at Christopher’s once green eyes turn an ice blue. The room began to spin and my eyes closed shut.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

937K 24.8K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...