(Eren X Annie Book 2) Hurry U...

By HTK200

Second part to (Eren X Annie Book 1) Painkiller Enjoy! ---I don't own characters from Attack on Titan--- More

Chapter 1 Died?
Chapter 2 Alive...
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Pursuit of-WHAT?
Chapter 5 Twins?!
Chapter 6 New Family Member and Surprises
Chapter 7 Friends or Enemies
Chapter 8 Plans
Chapter 9 Fight of Both Friends and Enemies
Chapter 10 Love is Awakening, Proposal, and Child
Chapter 11 Return Home
Chapter 12 The Night before the Wedding
Chapter 13 Wedding Day
Chapter14 Honeymoon Day 1
Chapter 15 Honeymoon Day 2: Child
Chapter 16 Honeymoon Day 3, The Past Is The Past, right?
Chapter 17 Honeymoon Day 4, Fighting Levi
Chapter 18 Girl Chat
Chapter 19 (Final HM) Reiner Vs Eren
Chapter 20 I'm Pregnant!
Chapter 21 Birth
Chapter 23 Christmas

Chapter 22 Babies

1.6K 16 27
By HTK200

//Mikasa POV//

"Gabe...My little boy...so cute." Mikasa cue her son as Jean held her in his arms. Mikasa felt peaceful and safe in his arms, even though she was stronger than him. She swore to protect now Jean and her son, like she swore to protect Eren when they were little. But she now understood that he has grown up and has a wife...a future family. She felt sad to lose the position to protect him anymore, but she felt happy to be able have not only her son to protect, but also a niece.

"Hey, what time is it?" Jean asked as he held Gabe in his arm. Mikasa checked her phone to check the time.

"7 in the morning." Mikasa said before she received a phone call. She checked the caller and it was Eren, so she quickly answered. "Eren, what's up?"

"Mikasa! Good news! I was so excited to tell you last night!" Eren sounded quite happy.

"Good news? What do you mean?" Mikasa asked through the phone and puts it on speaker for Jean to hear.

"Annie's baby...our baby...Annie went to the hospital yesterday in the afternoon! Mikasa...Annabelle is born! Your niece is finally here!" Eren shouted with excitement. And Mikasa couldn't believe until a few seconds later, she jumps out of bed and shouts happily.

"I'm a Aunt!" Mikasa cheered happily. "Gabe has a cousin! Oh, my god!"

"Hey, easy soccer mom." Jean joked.

"Whoa! Was that Mikasa screaming? Never thought I hear her act like that." Eren joked as well through the phone.

"Oh, shut up, Eren." Mikasa pouted.

"You should see this side of Mikasa, Eren. Less scary for the two of us." Jean chuckled. "Anyway, you at the hospital?"

"Going right now. I'll call you guys later." Eren then hangs up.

"Hey, Jean. Go get change, I'll put Gabe his clothes on." Mikasa told him.

"What for?" Jean asked.

"Don't you want to see them if Annie and our niece, right?" Mikasa asked.

"Sure, let's go and surprise them." Jean agreed. Mikasa took off her pajama shirt and puts on a clean shirt. But before she could put it on, Jean's arm went around her shoulder and hugs her from behind. She place her hand on his and rest gently on his shoulder. "Feeling better?"

"Yeah." Mikasa responded. What Jean was asking was that she wasn't hungry much after she gave birth to Gabe. She spent her free time when Gabe was asleep, she go exercising and studying on how to train a baby how to walk and speak. She would get tired and rest until Jean came back from work, which he was working with Eren in construction.

"Ok, get dressed and I'll go make us all breakfast. Gabe is already in his clothes." Jean kissed her neck and Mikasa slightly blush, but love the sensation of his lips.

"Ok, honey." Mikasa smiled.

//Annie POV//

Annie just felt someone holding her hand as she shook out of her slumber. She open her eyes to see Eren sitting beside her, holding and rubbing her hand. His eyes stared at hers and she smiles.

"Hey." Annie greeted him.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Eren smiled.

"Sore...not that tired anymore." Annie asked and noticed that the sun was shining bright through the window. "What time is it?"

"It's 8 in the morning." Eren told her and she sighs. Then she remembers her daughter.

"Where's Annabelle?"

"Asleep in one of the rooms for babies." Eren told her. "What me to go get our daughter for you to see?"

"Yes...please go get her." Annie asked sweetly."Thank you."

"Sure thing, love." Eren told her as he stood up and walks out of the room.

Hm...I did it. Me and Eren are parents! I'm a mother! Annie thought happily. But her thoughts were interrupted when the door to her room opens up.

"Eren?" Annie called out, thinking that he came back quickly. But she was then surprised to see two arms holding a baby with blue jeans and a black sweater being held at the open door. "Huh?"

"Surprise!" Mikasa then pop and showed that she was the one holding the baby.

"Mikasa?!" Annie said surprised. Then she saw Jean behind her. "Jean?!"

"Hey, shorty. How you doing?" Jean asked with a smile.

"Better now, Horse-face." Annie smiled back. That's when Annie's eyes focused on the baby gurgling happily in Mikasa's arms. "Oh, my god! Is that my nephew?!!"

"It's sure is." Mikasa smiled as she sat beside Annie. "Do you want to hold her?"

"Hell yes!" Annie said as she stretch out her arms to Gabe, her nephew.

"Easy." Mikasa instructed Annie as she handed Gabe to Annie. Annie gently held the baby and cooed Gabe.

"Hi...it's your Aunt Annie...how you doing sweet-pie?" Annie coos at Gabe with a sweet voice.

"GGugmm." Gabe gurgled happily, despite being born a few days ago. He was already making cute noises.

"He already makes his cute little sounds? He can't even open his eyes yet?"

"I spent free times reading it online to teach Gabe some noises and how to make your kid make sounds. That way, he will learn how to speak more easily." Mikasa explained.

"Really? Show me the site later on." Annie said.

"You got it." Mikasa smiled.

"Whoa! Mikasa?! Jean?! What are you two doing here?" Annie heard Eren's voice and turns to see him by the door holding-

"Annabelle!" Annie cried out happily. Annie slowly gave Gabe back to Mikasa and starts to stand up from her bed.

"W-Whoa!! Annie, wait! I'll hand her to you." Eren shouted with a worried voice. She obeyed and lays back on the bed as Eren sit on the other side. "Don't get up so quickly."

"Urgh...fine." Annie groaned and rolls her eyes. But her attention returns to Eren as he slowly hands their daughter to her.

"Here's your Mommy, Annabelle." Eren smiled and Annie holds Annabelle gently.

"Hi, sweetie. It's Mommy...can you hear me?" Annie smiled with so much joy. But all that changed to shock when Annabelle eye-lids open up and Annie sees her green eyes. "E-Eren?! Her eyes?! She opened her eyes?!"

"Huh?!" Annie moves Annabelle towards Eren to see. "EEEEEEEHHHH!"

"What?!" Jean exclaimed.

"How is that-" Mikasa was surprised as well.

"I-I-I don't know...how is she-" Annie's was interrupted by a doctor walking in.

"Ah, you have notice as well." The doctor spoke.

"N-Noticed what?" Annie asked worried. She was surprised that Annabelle can open her eyes but worried if it was a bad thing.

"Her eyes..." the doctor smiled. "Don't worry, Mrs. Jaeger. Allow me to explain, it took us hours to figure out why but we read on Mr. Jaeger records."

"My records?" Eren asked curious.

"You're one of the last Titan drug users." The doctor said.

"I was actually born with it." Eren corrected him.

"Yes...well, we knew that...what we didn't know is that it can be biologically past on." The doctor said and that caught everyone's interest.

"Biological?" Annie asked.

"The Titan drug can make it's host stronger and heal faster. But for your little girl, it is fixing her vision and body which is still needs to grow with your daughter. It isn't dangerous so there is nothing to worry about." He explains.

"So she is only adapting her eye-sights and other senses?" Mikasa asked.

"Yes." The doctor said with an ensuring smile.

"She won't go through The Phase...right?" Eren asked with fear in his voice.

"No, we believe that she might but some of the DNA in her is from the mother, Inside her DNA is a bits of strands of Titan drug. Something we can't confirm what it is but it isn't killing or doing nothing to Mrs. Jaeger." The doctor turns to look at Annie. "Have you injected with something that has to do with the Titan drug before?"

"Well..." Annie thought about it. She then remembers about Eren's mother. "My husband mother gave me some sort of home-made Titan to cure me of some poison his father injected me with."

"I see, that can explain some things." He said as he took some notes into his notepad. "It does explain how you healed quickly in your vagina after giving birth. You seem to be fine as well so you could leave anything you want today."

"Really?" Annie asked happily and kisses her daughter's forehead. No longer worried of any dangers.

"Yes, I'll shall leave you with your family members." The doctor said his goodbyes and left.

"So I can leave?" Annie asked.

"When you think you're ready, love." Eren said with a smile.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Annie grinned. "Let's get my clothes and leave!"

---One Hour Later---

"So then we rode the rollercoaster's and had a great time!" Annie told Mikasa and Erica as they sat on the couch as Gabe and Annabelle slept on the bed.

"Seriously? We never went to a carnival before, so it was Eren's first time there, right?" Eren's twin sister, Erica, asked.

"Yeah and for me as well." Annie told them.

"Where did the boys go?" Mikasa asked.

"They left to play basketball at the park for us to spend some girl time." Sasha appeared from the kitchen.

"Armin too?" Annie asked.

"Yeah, and that's my fiancé you're talking about now." Sasha winked as she lifted her hand up to show Annie a ring around her finger.

"Armin purposed to you?!" Annie asked surprised and happy that she said yes since she was wearing the ring.

"And I said yes...I'm getting married, it's so hard to believe." Sasha said but with a smile on her face. "I think I love Armin more than food."

"..."

"..."

"..." they were all quiet until-

"Hahaha!" everyone started to laugh. But their laughter's stopped by the sound of babies crying.

"WWAAAAHHH!" they cried.

"They're awake." Mikasa said as Annie and her stood up to go get them but-

"Wait, I'll get them." Erica spook up and pushed them back down to the couch.

"Wait, you sure Erica?" Annie asked.

"Of course, you guys are tired. Let their Auntie Erica handle them." Erica smile with excitement. Annie couldn't help but giggle to see Erica so happy for babies. She watched her enter the room cooing and calling the babies cute.

Erica...is finally happy to have a family. Eren sure gives people a home. Annie thought happily. I'm glad to have everyone a part of our family...I'm sure Erica will be a good aunt.

...I'm sure of it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 580 12
This is a continuation of my first book "In an Alternate Reality-An Attack on Titan Fan-Fic". This book will pick up were I left off. It will cover a...
36.7K 1.1K 34
_ "𝐌𝐨𝐦? 𝐃𝐚𝐝? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞!" "𝐎𝐡, (𝐘/𝐧)! 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭! 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞." 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤. 𝐂�...
198K 6.1K 31
You're just a simple girl who lives in Trost. Your mother mysteriously died when you were a bit younger and your father is a doctor who goes on trips...
391K 5.6K 32
So here's another story. Btw you will be using my Oc's last name for many, and eye color, and hair color. For many, nany reasons that will be in the...