The Blurryface Effect

RuthlessFaith

I knew lots of people had depression. It's just a simple known fact. What I didn't know, is that one simple a... Еще

The Creation of a Counterpart
Shadowed By No One
Car Radio
Shaking Hands With The Dark Parts Of My Thoughts
My Prayer is Schizophrenic
A Lunatic's Lament
Kitchen Sink
Glowing Eyes
Ride
Trees
Taxi Cab
We Dont Believe Whats On TV
Truce
Air Catcher
Holding On To You
I Will Fear the Night Again
Stressed Out
I Know What You Think in the Morning
For Not Using Ny Taxes To Fill Holes With More Cement
Migraine
Guns For Hands
Goner
Doubt
Forest
The Trees, They Awake and Clouds Anticipate
I Want to Be Known By You
Maybe Defeating Them Could Be The Beginning of Your Meaning, Friend

Not Today

146 17 8
RuthlessFaith

We got out of the car.

We walked to the door, him opening it and holding it for me.

"Ladies first" he grinned.

"Oh shut up!" I hit him lightly.

We walked up the stairs, and I ran ahead, knowing he hid the key under the mat. I opened the door and held it for him this time.

"Ladies first" I smirked.

"... Shut up!" He punched me loosely.

We ran into the room and immediately pounced for the couch. I sat on the end, and he sat practically on top of me.

All this room to sit, and Josh is right next to me.

(Author's commentary: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"I have all this room on a couch this bug, and your sitting right next to me"
I stated my thoughts.

He laughed lightly, throwing his head back.

He gave me an inch more space.

"There. You good?"

"Yeah. I'm good."

"How's your bonker doing up there?"

"Oh, my head? Oh yeah he's- I'm- I'm fine. Yeah I'm doing okay."

"Good. Prepare for the epic-osity of Netflix!!"

"Aww yeaah!! Netflix!" I said half enthusiastically, half sarcastically.

"Great sarcasm, I sense in this one!!" He said, standing up on the couch dramatically, pointing at me with theatric effect.

"Then defeat you, I must!!" I said, getting to my own feet.

We clashed pillow sabers at each other in attempt to duel like the inner Jedi in ourselves.

"Look out!! Sith Lord ambush!!" I exclaimed, pointing at the cat now entering the room.

"Together we now must join forces to defeat the dark side among us! Forget our differences and push our past passed us. Attaaccckkk!!"

We pelted the poor cat with a shower of goose feathers, until she soon came bounding up the stairs hiding into the room, fearing our ruthless comeback.

We sat back down on the couch, flustered, and out of breath.

"What to watch now?" Josh was now wide eyed and his hair was messier than ever.

"I dunno."

"Hey. That voice still isn't bugging you is he? Your not gonna go away and leave me are you? Please don't die on me man, you have no idea what that'd do to me. You won't do that will you?"

"Not today." I said quietly.

"You promise? I can count on you at least for tonight?"

"Not today." I rephrased.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Suffer Satan

Художественная проза

299 25 12
Everyone suffers no matter how much we think we're alone, there maybe someone out there more disconnected from the rest of the world. If you had the...
37.3K 482 10
|| MATURE THEMES: BLOOD/GORE/ SUICIDE || "We didn't make out, or do anything. I just remember, I was lonely." -Salvia Palth - "You...
13.7K 607 77
I've been here for a while, in this same building. Most of my time spent in my room, alone. Everyday I repeat the same routine. The same boring quali...
date // joshler .

Фанфик

1.7K 189 34
" i think i'm catching feelings " // {trigger warning- depression, anxiety}