The Broken Girl

De CharlieSmiler143

She's broken. People broke the girl who was once happy, the only time when she can smile is when she's alone... Mai multe

Sup?
Guilt?
Tear Drops Sting Your Dull Green Eyes
Dear Agony
Why Are You Here?
Another Day Another Battle
The Blonde Boy
The New Boy
Mr Feeny
Being There
Charlie's Thoughts
You Can Come To Me
Girlfriend?!
My Abusive Dad
You're My FlashLight
Girlfriend Boyfriend
Update
Charlie's Thoughts Part 2
Old Scars Need Stitching
Mean The Words Don't Doubt Them
First Fight Last Scar
Detention
Being Brave Only Breaks You More
One Last Dance
Knock Knock
Update
Asking The Ex
Whatever It Was
The Phone Call
A Promise Ring Means Your Promising Everything
A Bad Fight
5 Days Later
Lazy Day Or Not?
Getting Over An Addiction
Missing Old Friends
Besties For Life No Matter What
3 Weeks
2 Weeks
Tomorrow
Happy B-Day Austin!
Smile
Amazing Night Bad Morning
Been Through Worse..
You Hate The People You Love The Most
A Fresh Start..Kinda
Live Like A Warrior
Pregnant
The Way That You Do
Married
Thank You..

New Friend Secret Hideouts

7.4K 290 2
De CharlieSmiler143

I sit down on the field as I take my pack lunch out of my bag, I take the lid off the box as I set the lid down beside me. I look at my lunch. 'An Apple would do' I smile as I take my apple out, putting it in my mouth as I close my lunch box. putting it back into my bag, I grab my apple and stand up to walk around the field, suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around quickly, closing my eyes prepared to get hit but...nothing. I open my eyes to see...the blonde boy in front of me "Uhh you okay?" I sigh in relief as I nod  "Hm..okay, Well do you want to sit down or..?" I shake my head as I look at the floor "Follow me" I say as I start walking to the bleachers "Ok" We go behind the bleachers to find a door "Well that's not normal" He chuckles behind me, I shake my head at him. I open the door and switch on the lights, It's a room with sofas and a TV and has a Xbox 360 "Woah" He walks past me as he looks around the room, i look down shyly as I smile to myself "Y-Yeah t-the ba-bathroom is d-down the h-hall to th-the left" I stutter "Okay" I look at him as he is now sitting on my favourite red sofa, I sit next to him but on the far end of the sofa "Hey is this yours?" I nod "How?" I look at him "Mr F-Feeny made it f-for me" I say just for him to hear, even though it IS just me and him "Wow, He must be an awesome teacher to do this for a student" "And a neighbour" I whisper to myself, sadly. He heard me "Really?! Wow" I look at him "What do you want?" He looks at me with wide eyes "H-Huh?" I narrow my eyes at him "Why are you talking to me? I mean we only saw each-other at the hospital, and now your the new boy here! And you are talking...to me!" He smirks "Well Charlie-" my eyes widen "How do you know my name?" He chuckles "A lot of people talk about you" I groan "Bad things?" He stays silent, I look at him "Well? Tell me" "Y-Yes..bad things.." I sigh and look away "Now I guess you've just realised you're talking to the loser of the school" I look back at him "I see why you fake smile" I roll my eyes "Yeah okay, What now?" He sighs "I want to get to know you" I scoff "Not happening" he sighs and moves next to me "Charlie I get what your feeling but-" I glare at him "No, You don't" he glares back "Remember, you don't know me" we hold each-others glares for a couple of second until I sigh "Why?" He sighs "Cause I want to be your friend" I shake my head "Charlie I've been there, please just let me help you!" I shake my head more "No Austin-" "So you do know my name-" "You can't help me-" "I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!" I flinch at his voice, I shut my eyes as I'm ready for a hit "N-No! Please! D-Don't...!" I open one eye as I see Austin looking at me sadly. I awkwardly get out of my position "S-Sorry sir- I m-mean Austin" He sighs "N-No I'm sorry Charlie, I ne'er meant to about like that" I sigh "N-No it's okay, I would be f-frustrated with me too" I chuckle a little "Y-Yeah" I look around the room and half smile "You" I look at him and he looks at me "Are the only person I showed this room too" I half smile at him "That means something" I stand up "You can't tell ANYONE about this!!" I look at him dead in the eyes "I w-won't! I swear!" I shake my head "Promise me Austin" he looks at me in the eyes "I Promise you Charlie, I will never EVER tell ANYONE about this hideout, okay?" I stare into his brown eyes for a couple of seconds, I nod "Okay.." I hear the bell ring in the distance "Well, let's go..new friend" I smile at him as I walk out the door, I feel him smiling behind me "Y-Yeah! Okay" he trails behind me we walk out the door into the world again, Together.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

114 47 18
Molly. A young teenage girl struggling with her weight. People in school often call her "Trolly" - it's like her nickname. In school she's a popular...
4.5K 133 26
"𝐼𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒." 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏...
49.1K 725 18
"I'm not a beautiful, I'm ugly". I said as he holds my hand. "Your beautiful and your broken". He said as he rest his head on my forehead. "They say...
44.2K 1.4K 82
She was the angel and I was the devil. I knew better than to fall for a good girl like her but something about her lured me hard. Maybe because she...