Our Love Last Forever

By rachlmnca

More

Prologue
SORRY!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Suggestions!!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Hold - On
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37: I HATE YOU
Chapter 38: You're Just Jealous
Chapter 39: Because I Love You
Chapter 40: A Very Good Friend
Chapter 41: The Right Person
Chapter 42: Someone's Back
Chapter 43: Unexpected
Chapter 44: Apologies
Chapter 45: She Left (Epilogue)
This Is Not Goodbye

Chapter 14

752 20 8
By rachlmnca

Lea woke up and saw Bamboo sleeping beside her, she looked at him and they're both naked, she almost jumped out of bed when she realized what they did last night. Shit. she said to herself.

"Bambooo! Bambooo!" She said while shaking him.

"Babe it's to early!" He said and hugged her.

"FRANCISCO!!!" He sat down, he is scared whenever Lea is mad at him or whenever she screamed his real name.

"Yes babe? Sorry" He said.

"What did we do???" She asked.

"Last night? Uhmmm we ........... we you know, that!" He said and winked.

"Ohmygosh this is wrong" She said, almost crying.

"Bakit naman? Eh you're the one who kissed me nga eh and then you said pa na "ang Lea Salonga hin-" she stopped him.

"What if may mabuo?" She asked while crying.

Then Bamboo hugged her." Hey babe! Shhhhhh stop crying please!" He said and looked at straight into her eyes and say "I'm ready to be a Dad naman eh, if may mabuo? That's good diba? Atleast there's a reason for us to be married, I love you Lea, I really do" He kissed her hair.

"I love you too babe!" She said.

"Get up na!" We a meeting pa for the voice?" He said.

"Give me the blanket Bambsss!" She said, they're fighting for the blanket.

"Why? I saw that naman last night, I even ea-" She stopped him.

"Buwiset ka! Wag mo akong kakausapin ah!" She screamed and entered his bathroom.

After some mins. Lea is wearing the clothes she wore last night. (The one that she wear when she goes to Bamboo's condo ha!) she's ignoring him, and she go outside his room and get her bag, she's ready to go.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asked while his hands was on her waist.

"Ano ba? Let me go, I'm leaving!" She said while pushing him away.

"Hey! That's not a big deal? I was just stating the fact na nakita ko naman talaga yun kagabi diba?" He said raising his voice.

"Well you don't need say what happened you jerk!" She said slammed the door of his condo.

She's pissed off by his boyfriend, now she's driving herself home, she needs to prepare.

"What did you do Bamboo?" He asked himself.
--------------------------------

"Oh anak you're here?" Lea's mom said.

"Where's dad?" Lea asked.

Her mom smiled. "He stayed on a hotel muna, nakakahiya daw kasi dito, it's your house" her mom said.

Lea felt guilty and embarrassed. "Sorry po! Akyat lang po ako" Lea said, she was about to walk up when her mom stopped her and say "Lea? I think you're a little too much, I think you should talk to your dad" Lea bowed her head.

"You don't understand ma!" Lea said, while tears falling from her eyes.

"Kami ang hindi mo naiintindihan anak" Her mom said while holding her shoulders.

"No, I am! You don't know what I feel nung wala kayong lahat sa tabi ko! I feel so alone! Lalo na nung umalis si Aga, oo! You were there with me but when Gerard got sick pumunta ka ng America to take care of him and never came back, sanay na akong mag- isa! Feeling ko nga manhid na ako eh, dahil lagi nalang akong nasasaktan!!" Lea said and ran up to her room.

Her mom sat down and cried.

Lea on the other hand, is still crying but she remembered what happened to him and Bamboo. So she prepared and go to ABS-CBN for the meeting for the voice.

She was walking to the conference room when she bumped into someone that caused her bag to fall.

"Lea?" He asked.

"Uy Aga! Why are you here?" She asked.

"Visiting someone lang, ikaw?" He asked.

"Ah! I have a meeting pa eh, sorry Aga ha! But I'm really late, take care!!" Lea said while walking away.

He smiled and say to himself "One day Lea, one day! You'll be mine again!".

Then he walked away with a smile on his face.

Lea entered the room, ALL eyes on her, she's so haggard.

"I'm so so sorry" she said, still ignoring Bamboo.

"It's okay ms. Lea, but where have you been?" They asked.

"Uhmmmm umuwi pa ako eh and it is so traffic, then while going here I bumped into someone I know but our chats didn't last that long, I really sorry" Lea said.

"But you looked so stressed ms. Lea?" Sara asked.

"Me? Uhhh ............... nevermind this haha! I woke up late that's why, yeah!" Lea lied.

She doesn't want them to know that she slept at Bamboo's condo last night.

"Okay so let's start!!" The director said.

The meeting started many mins ago but all of them were worried for Lea, her face was blank, no expressions.

"Lea are you okay?" Mr. M asked her.

She didn't answer, she was just quiet and focused (tulala po).

"Lea?" Bamboo asked her.

Then she comes back to reality.

"Oh I'm sorry, ano po ulit yun?" She asked.

"I said are you okay? Or you're not feeling well? Dapat hindi kana Pumunta dito" He replied.

"No okay lang po ako haha, I'm fine! I'm fine" Lea said while smiling.

They continued their meeting, Bamboo texted Lea.

Message from : Mr. Mañalac 💙

Babe? Sorry na please, I'll not mention that again, please talk to me later. I love you!!! 😔😘

Then she looked at him, he smiled but Lea looked away and returned her phone inside her bag.
---------------------------------

The meeting lasted 11:45 am. I'm so hungry. She said to herself, because she didn't eat breakfast nga. When Lea walked out of the room, Bamboo was waiting for her, he's leaning on the wall.

Lea looked at him, eye brows raised.

"What are you doing there?" She asked.

"Waiting for you babe!" He replied with a smile.

"And why? Did I told up you to wait for me?" She asked.

She wanted to laugh at his boyfriend's face, he's almost crying, he feel rejected. "Ahhhh sige wag nalang pala, I just want to say sorry about kanina eh, and I also want to invite you for a lunch date, wag nalang" he said and walked away.

Lea smiled widely, she didn't thought that Bamboo would react like that, she find him cute. She followed him in the parking lot. Whenever he's going to look, Lea will hide somewhere so that he will not see her. She's laughing.

He was about to open his car door when Lea screamed." BOO!!!" She said.

"What the fudge??!!" He said and pushed her.

She was so shocked. "LEA!!! LEA??? I thought you were mad at me?" He said while helping her to stand up.

She laughing so hard, she can't stop laughing too. "I was just Kidd earlier babe! You should've seen your face, Bwahahahahaha!" Lea said.

"Well I want to see your face like that too, aha!" He said and tickled her.

"Bamboo plssshhh hahaha, stop plsssss! I can't breathe na!!" She said, running out of breath.

"Okay okay, please don't do that agin, tignan mo na push kita!" He said and hugged her.

"I didn't know ganun ka pala magulat haha" She said.

"Nako nakangiti na ms. Lea, buti nalang nandiyan si coach Bamboo!" Sarah said, with "kilig".

Lea smiled and looked at him, he smiled too.

"Ms. Leaaaaaa!!!" Toni screamed while running to her.

"Bakit bakit???" She asked worriedly.

"Wala lang po! Hehe, bakit parang tulala ka kanina?" She asked.

"Huh? Wala may iniisip ako" Lea said and smiled.

"At ako yun!!" Bamboo said confidently.

"ANG HANGIN DITO NAGYON??? BAKIT KAYA??" Lea said while widening her eyes on Bamboo.

Luis, Robi, Sarah, Toni, Alex, and Yeng were laughing.

"Yabang kasi haha!" Luis bantered.

"Whatever!!!" Bamboo said.

"You sounded like a gay babe haha!" Lea said and hugged him.

"Yieeeeee, sige po alis na kami, ituloy niyo na yung kasweetan niyo!!" Luis said.

They all walked out.

"Bambsss!" Lea said while hugging him.

"Hmmmmm?" He asked.

"I'm hungry na! I didn't eat breakfast" She said.

"K, let's eat na!!" He said and kissed her hair.

Lea suggest that they'll eat on her house which Bamboo refused to agree because Lea's mom was there.

"Please babe, pleaaaase!" Lea said while pouting.

"Sige na nga!" Bamboo said and scratch his head.

(A/N: I find Bamboo cute if he's scratching his head 😂✌️)

They're inside Lea's house, her mom was surprised when Lea entered the house with Bamboo.

"Oh Bamboo you're here?" Lea's mom said and smiled.

"Ahhhh eh, she invited me to have a lunch here, okay lang po ba?" He asked.

Her mom smiled. "You know hijo that's not up to me, it's up to my daughter" she said.

Lea smiled and say "Let's eat!! Nag paluto ako kay manang" She dragged him into the dining table. "Ma kain na!!, tatawagin ko lang po si Gerard" she said.

Lea's mom and Bamboo was left alone.

"Bamboo hijo?" Her mom said.

"Po?" He asked.

"Can you please talk too Lea?" She said.

He gulped. "About what po tita?" He asked.

"Asked her if she can talked to her dad, they're not okay eh!" Her mom said.

"Sige po I'll ask her" He said smiled.
-------------------------------------

After they finished eating, Bamboo go home because he has to finish something and Lea understand it.

It was 3 am and Lea still can't sleep. She doesn't know why.

"Ughhhhhhhh" she screamed.

And then her mom entered her room. "Anak? Bakit? Anong nangyayari?" Her mom said, she looked like she just woke up.

"Ah hehe wala po, hindi lang po ako makatulog" Lea said.

"Akala ko may nangyari na! It's late na anak, try to sleep" Her mom said while smiling and closed the door.

Mins. have passed she still can't sleep. She just opened just her loptop and browsed on the internet. She saw that Aga was online but she just ignored it.

*ting

Then suddenly a message popped, she opened it.

Aga Muhlach :

Hi Lei! Why still awake?

She smiled. Should I answer? She asked herself.

Lea Salonga :

Can't sleeeeep :(

She waited for his reply.

Aga Muhlach :

It's almost 5 am Lei! You should sleep, masamang mag puyat ;)

Lea didn't noticed that she was smiling, then her face turned into a serious one. Why am I smiling like an idiot? She asked herself.

Aga Muhalch :

Hey Lea! Are you sleeping already?

Lea Salonga :

Ah sorry ah! May ginawa lang ako 😁.

Aga on the other hand, was smiling from ear to ear.

Aga Muhlach :

Okay lang hehe :) Akala ko lang natulog kana!

It's almost 5 am, Lea felt sleepy already so she decided to sleep narin.

Lea Salonga :

Aga! I'll sleep na ha? I'm sleepy narin eh haha :)

Aga Muhlach :

Ah okay! Sige see you soon!

She smiled and turned her loptop off and go to sleep.

Next day Lea woke up late because she slept late too. (Haha sorry for the wrong grammar)

"Haaaaaaaaaaay!" Lea said while stretching her arms.

"Just another day!" She said and go to the bathroom.

After an hour she finished preparing for the voice, they'll have rehearsals today and she's late, she'd never been late like this before.

Lea's POV

Ughhhhhh why???? I'm so late, I shouldn't talk to Aga earlier.

"Ma! I'll go ahead I'm so late" I said and kiss her in her cheek.

"Mhmmm sige, ingat ka anak!" She said.

"Opo!" I said and entered my car.

Whewww! I really need to drive as fast I could, I'm running late.

Bull**it, it's traffic. I'm just gonna text Bamboo.

To. Mr. Mañalac 💙

Hey Babe! I'll be late ha! Late na akong nagising eh and it's traffic like *hit. I'm sorry hehe, I love you!!

*sent

Not after some mins he replied.

From. Mr. Mañalac 💙

Okay babe! Take care ha? I'll tell them to wait for you!

I just love my boyfriend. Soooo hukay! I hate traffic, ughhhhhh.

(A/N: I bet ms. Lea really hates traffic?)

"Final you're here!!!" Bamboo said and hugged me.

"Hahaha, yes finally!" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Uyyyy, mamaya na yan coach, rehearsals na!" Robi said while laughing.

Mga tao talaga dito. 😂😂😂.

"Let's go na babe! Naiingit lang sila" Bamboo said and stick his tongue out.

Sometimes I feel like this man is a gay haha.

"COACHES! IN YOUR PLACES PLEASE!!" One of the staff screamed.

And we start the rehearsals.

End of Chapter.

Longest chapter I think, if not mistaken, joke hindi ata. Nakabawi narin haha. Exams are done na yes! Thank you lord. To aubreybatobato thank you for the vote and comment. Medyo matatagalan na po ata ako ulit bago mag update haha! Sorry po! Comment and vote please, it's okay even if it's negative basta po please haha. Thank you for reading, hope you like it 😉😂

           - @itsmemariaaaaa
               @callmemariaaaaa (Twitter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 146 20
Paano Kung mag Kita kayo Ng ex husband mo
16K 871 21
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
11.5M 336K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...
22.6K 152 25
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...