Chapter 14

Lea woke up and saw Bamboo sleeping beside her, she looked at him and they're both naked, she almost jumped out of bed when she realized what they did last night. Shit. she said to herself.

"Bambooo! Bambooo!" She said while shaking him.

"Babe it's to early!" He said and hugged her.

"FRANCISCO!!!" He sat down, he is scared whenever Lea is mad at him or whenever she screamed his real name.

"Yes babe? Sorry" He said.

"What did we do???" She asked.

"Last night? Uhmmm we ........... we you know, that!" He said and winked.

"Ohmygosh this is wrong" She said, almost crying.

"Bakit naman? Eh you're the one who kissed me nga eh and then you said pa na "ang Lea Salonga hin-" she stopped him.

"What if may mabuo?" She asked while crying.

Then Bamboo hugged her." Hey babe! Shhhhhh stop crying please!" He said and looked at straight into her eyes and say "I'm ready to be a Dad naman eh, if may mabuo? That's good diba? Atleast there's a reason for us to be married, I love you Lea, I really do" He kissed her hair.

"I love you too babe!" She said.

"Get up na!" We a meeting pa for the voice?" He said.

"Give me the blanket Bambsss!" She said, they're fighting for the blanket.

"Why? I saw that naman last night, I even ea-" She stopped him.

"Buwiset ka! Wag mo akong kakausapin ah!" She screamed and entered his bathroom.

After some mins. Lea is wearing the clothes she wore last night. (The one that she wear when she goes to Bamboo's condo ha!) she's ignoring him, and she go outside his room and get her bag, she's ready to go.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asked while his hands was on her waist.

"Ano ba? Let me go, I'm leaving!" She said while pushing him away.

"Hey! That's not a big deal? I was just stating the fact na nakita ko naman talaga yun kagabi diba?" He said raising his voice.

"Well you don't need say what happened you jerk!" She said slammed the door of his condo.

She's pissed off by his boyfriend, now she's driving herself home, she needs to prepare.

"What did you do Bamboo?" He asked himself.
--------------------------------

"Oh anak you're here?" Lea's mom said.

"Where's dad?" Lea asked.

Her mom smiled. "He stayed on a hotel muna, nakakahiya daw kasi dito, it's your house" her mom said.

Lea felt guilty and embarrassed. "Sorry po! Akyat lang po ako" Lea said, she was about to walk up when her mom stopped her and say "Lea? I think you're a little too much, I think you should talk to your dad" Lea bowed her head.

"You don't understand ma!" Lea said, while tears falling from her eyes.

"Kami ang hindi mo naiintindihan anak" Her mom said while holding her shoulders.

"No, I am! You don't know what I feel nung wala kayong lahat sa tabi ko! I feel so alone! Lalo na nung umalis si Aga, oo! You were there with me but when Gerard got sick pumunta ka ng America to take care of him and never came back, sanay na akong mag- isa! Feeling ko nga manhid na ako eh, dahil lagi nalang akong nasasaktan!!" Lea said and ran up to her room.