Just A Borrowed Spouse

Від augustinedev

Lee Taemin and Son Naeun have unexpectedly ended their Virtual Marriage on the We Got Married. They may have... Більше

We Just Ended?
Virtually Heartbroken
Comfort in Chicken
A Cinderella Moment
The Reason
Showtime
No no no
An Unexpected Night
The Love Guru
Sisterly Love
Fairy God-Couple?
Ours
Cruisin'
Long Distance
Officially Missing You?
Thoughts
Home Sweet Home
Puppy Love
Dog-Lover
The Unwanted Truth
The Search
Minnie's Owner
Roman-tic Christian
A Walk Around the Block
Family Get Together
No Ordinary Love
A Piece from Our Past
The Letter
Going Solo
Left Behind
Guests' Preppy Time
The Wedding
Single Or Divorced?
The Great Pretenders
A Birthday Treat
Love on Doubt?
A Leap Of Courage
From A Far
Courtesy of Emergency
Broken
Just Realized
The Fault in Me
Forget You
His Twin
Walk Away
Hello
Suddenly
Just Waiting
Some Night
Diaries and Memories
The Meet-Up
The Stolen Page
First Day Worries
Out and About
Un-Wanted Attention
Big Thanks.
Leave
Go On
The Un-scripted Us

Operation: Day Out Disaster

2K 49 1
Від augustinedev

Naeun's POV:

I woke up to the barking of the dog.She was near my window, looking over something. Wow. She actually barks. I actually haven't heard her bark before.

I got up and walked hazily to see why she was barking. Mom and Dad have already arrived and they were waiting for me to open the door to the house.

I ran down and left my door open to let the dog follow me. I opened the door the moment I reached it.

"Sorry." - I said. It did take me a lot of time to open the door since I was in a deep sleep.

Mom and Dad dropped down to the sofa. Both looked tired.

"So Mom? What happend?" - I asked.

"Well we had a meet up with our old friend. He's from the overseas so we had a lot of catching up to do."

"Oh. So that's why? Wait have you eaten? I think I can cook you some egg rolls?"

"No, were both fine. We're going up to get some sleep.Here-" Dad held out a coffee from Starbucks and some donuts. " Your breakfast."

They both gathered their stuff and went up.

"Good Night then?"

" Okay sweetheart." - Mom screamed from their room.

I went to the kitchen and got some food for the dog. I gave it to her and she soon ate happily

.As I was done, I started eating too.

Today, I think we would go to the dog spa. Walking was my original plan but it looks like its gonna rain so we'll ditch that for now.

I cleaned up what we ate and changed clothes.I wore a hat and a shirt over a hoodie maybe people would notice and crowd over. I didn't want attention now,that was the last thing I wanted now.

Now we were on our way to the spa. I thought well of grooming the dog to look even more cuter.

A little haircut, a nice bath, cutting of nails and being brushed most likely. For humans that sure is relaxing but for a dog, that I don't know.

We now stopped at a Pet Spa for dogs. As we entered the shop, I noticed the bystanders outside staring at me. I lowered my hat and entered the shop. There were only three customers as I entered. I felt relieved by the number of customers.

The shop looked really cute. They had nice walls painted with pastel colors. They had rooms which looked like a nursery for a baby. The dogs were treated nicely; they feed them too.This would be nice.

"Good Morning! Welcome to Nice Paws, how may we help you?" - The girl asked.

"I want to groom my dog.What do you suggest would look nice on her?"

I lifted the dog to let her see.

"Oh I think trimming, a bath, some massage, nail cutting and some brushing would do." - She happily suggested.

"How much would that be?" -

I felt uneasy I didn't know exactly how much this would cost. Manager released my one or two years allowance since I never claimed it so I think I can spend until 200000 won.

"That would be 45,000 won Maam."

Oh that would be alright. 45000 won is okay for a Dog's spa or maybe not?

Maybe I should do the financing later? Maybe I should.

"Okay,we'll take that."

"Can I have the name of the dog please?"

Uh-oh. The name! Why haven't I thought of giving the dog a name. What do I do? Uhm. Let's see. Hmmmm...

"Maam, can I have the name please?" She asked again.

"Oh the name!" - I repeated. "The dog's name is Minnie?

Yes, Minnie.Just Minnie."

"Can I have your name please?"

" Me? I'm Son Na Eun."

"Son Na Eun?" - She repeated.

"Yes, Son Na Eun."

As I confirmed my name, her eyes widened. Uh-oh.I just realized she knew who I was. I think she knows me.

Why did I say my name?

What do I do?

"If you don't mind can I have your autograph?"

She handed me a pen and a poster of Apink. She took pictures of me while I quickly signed it. I looked over the other customers and they threw me curious glances.
I paid the dog's fees and sat on the waiting area.

" Excuse me Miss Son Na Eun, it's your dog's turn already."

I got up and followed the lady. She led me to a apple green room filled with different equipments used for dogs.

As soon as I entered the room, I saw Minnie being bath.She has been trimmed already and it looked nice on her.
Now she was soaking wet in the bath,but the bubbles made her look even cuter.

I watched as they trimmed and prepped the dog.Soon enough we were done! And it looked really good.

I gathered my stuff in the waiting room and the dog in my other hand. We now walked to the hallway towards the exit but found myself stuck in the shop.

As we were towards the door, some papparazi and fans were outside the shop waiting. They were a large crowd.

How did this happen?

How did they know?

The chaos outside made me stay inside the shop.The staff and personnel locked the shop quickly for my security. Some of the fans were trying to break an entry.

"What's going on?" - A child asked.

"Don't worry. You see that young lady over there is pretty famous."

I heard her mom telling her. The child didn't seem to understand the situation, so did I.

Ugh, I need my own mom too!

What do I do now?

The owner came and asked the personnel what happend. I looked at them as they were talking. They looked back at me, by that I know they were talking about me. I stood there eavesdropping their little conversation.

"What happend?"

"Apink's Son Na Eun is here, that's why there's a lot of people outside."

"Is she a customer here? She's not here. I can't see her."

Suddenly a girl wearing the same uniform came to the Manager. She looked very familiar. Then I realized, she was the one who asked me an autograph and some pictures.

"She's here. I have pictures and an autograph too." -She said as held her phone and showed it to them.

The owner looked at her phone. His expression was simply blank. I couldn't tell really.

"There she is!" - she pointed out towards me.

Everyone's eyes were darted to me.
I stood there frozen. I slowly wore my hoodie and held my cap really low. How I wish the earth would just swallow me.

The owner walked over towards me.

"Excuse me,are you really Son Na Eun?"

I was caught off guard with his question. I felt embarassed with it. I took my cap off for him to have his confirmation that I really am Son Na Eun.

"Yes, I am Son Na Eun."

Everyone stared at me,whispers then follow. I bowed my head down hoping I won't see their expressions.

"Is there any way I could get out?"'- I asked.

"Yes.

Yes,there is but there were some people at the back too."

I silently groaned to myself. What do I do now? Well, I have to call someone to get me. I quickly dialled to my dad's number.

The phone went ringing.I prayed real hard that he will answer.

Ring,

ring,

ring.

"Naeun, you called? Is there something wrong?" - he asked.

"Appa, I have a problem."

"Why? what happend?"

"I'm stuck here at the pet spa. I can't get out. There are a lot of people here. Papparazzi and some fans are crowding here."

"What!?"- I heard Appa exclaiming on the other side. "Are you hurt then?"- He asked.

"I'm fine Appa. The store has been closed for my security. Could you come over and get me?"

"Of course, I'll be there. Just wait for me."

The phone call soon ended. I stood in a corner as I waited for Appa.

One by one, the customers who were stuck with me came by and asked for pictures and autographs.

I gave in to th After all, it was my fault thay they were stuck with me too. It would help me kill time while Dad was not yet there.

After a few minutes, Dad called my phone and I quickly answered as it rang.

"Appa where are you?" - I asked looking over the sea of people standing outside the shop.

"I can't get through. Where do I go?"

"There's a back door here. Stay by the back."

"Okay okay."

Moments later, Dad came wheezing in after going through a lot of people.

"Are you okay?" -He asked me.

"I'm okay Dad but you don't look like you are."

"That's because it's so hard to get through the people."

" I know, I know."

The owner came by and got him some drink. As soon as he caught his breath, questions came out of him.

"How did this happen?" - he asked me.

" I actually don't know. The next thing I knew there were a lot of people outside."

The owner suddenly gathered his personnel and his staff.

"Did someone tell anyone that Apink's Naeun was here?" - He asked them.

Of course, maybe they would have divulged I was here. There was a possiblity that one of them had spread the news.

No one said anything.

"If no one would speak up, then all of you would get deduction from your salary." - He threatened them.

Oh no. That shouldn't happen just because of me.

Suddenly, the girl who asked for my autograph speak up.

"Please sir, please don't do that.

It was my fault, I posted in a social network that an Apink member was in our store."

"Why did you do that?"

"I'm sorry sir I just got carried away. I thought that many people would come to our shop because of that too."

The manager shook his head in disbelief while ths girl stood still probably frightened of the consequence she has to face after.

I felt sorry for her. I hope she won't lose her job or get suspended just because of me.

The manager came over to talk to us.

"I'm sorry Miss Na Eun. This was all my personnel's fault. I'll make sure she will get punished for what she has done."

"It's okay Sir. It happens most of the time."

My father stood up and whispered that it was time to go.I nodded in response.
Well, I bid them goodbye and said thanks to the people in the shop.

The owner escorted us to the back door. I stopped for a second and think about the girl and her punishment.

"Sir, thank you for keeping Naeun safe." - Appa said.

"It's our mistake sir, we are dreadfully sorry.

Then, you should get going now.."

My father held my hand tightly as we were about to get going. Dad had the dog by his other arm. As my thoughts were at the girl, I broke off my father's hand and went to the owner.

"Miss Naeun, is there something you forgot?"

"Yes, I forgot something."

"What is it?

Should I get it for you? - he asked.

"No sir, it's fine.

I forgot to tell you...

please don't punish the girl. It wasn't her fault, she was just carried away and besides I'm okay. I'm not hurt so please don't do anything."

"As you wish dear, but I promise you it won't happen again."

"Thank you sir."

I ran towards my father and we went through the back door, expecting some people to be there.

Luckily there were only three persons left.I gave them autographs and took some pictures. Three was a good number since they were only small so I gave in to their request. I was to head home after this long long day.

Next time,there would be no next time. A next time like this.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

THE FEMME FATALE GUIDE Від Blxck 💕

Щоденники та біографії

50.6K 805 55
How to's, DIY's, Wallpapers...and everything you need to slay like a classy bad bitch!
51.5K 270 35
can't come up with a good title??
87.9K 1K 30
Tom Holland is the new (young) professor at y/ns college...
escape Від mackenzie tanith♡

Підліткова література

50.7K 971 26
"You see my love," he says as he sets the needle to be pricking my skin a bit harder, "The only physical pain you'll feel, will be right in the heart...