New Jersey Love c; <333 {ICON...

By jessnicolexo

More

New Jersey Love c; <333 {ICONic Boyz ~A Nick Mara Love Story :*~
Editing ^_^
Chapter 2: The Next Step ^-*
Chapter 3: Party Time *\0/*
Authors Note
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
To My Beautiful Readers :*
Chapter 6: TheRealNickMara
Casting One Roll ^-*
title of your story
REWRITING :)
Chapter 7:Our First Kiss went a little like this :*
Chapter 8:
Sneak peak ❤️

Chapter 1: Nice to meet you <3 c;

1K 19 2
By jessnicolexo

Destinee's P.O.V:

~ I Had just curled the last piece of my long blonde hair when I heard foot steps coming up the stairs. Vinny-.-.

"Dess! Are you almost done! We were suppose to leave 10 minutes ago!" Vinny's voice said behind the door. I rolled my eyes. "Yes Vinny," I said," Almost!"

I quickly put on my white short shorts and a pretty black T-Shirt. I slipped on my converse and put a bunch of braclets to cover up my cuts.

"Done," I said to Vinny. I looked at myself in the mirror and did a little spin. "Well...Are you going to open the door?" Vinny said.

I giggled and opened the door. "Finally," He said. He took my arm and we went downstairs. "Bye Mom! Bye Mrs.Q! Me and Dess are going to meet the boyz!" Vinny said before dragging me out the door.

It was a little chilly outside and i regretted wearing shorts. I shivered as a cold breeze flew by. "Ok get on," Vinny said. He motioned to the back of his bike.

I stared at him,"What?" "The Pegs."Vinny said,"Get on the Pegs."

"Is it safe?" I asked. "What?! Yes! It is. We use to do this when we were kids ,Dess!" Vinnny said annoyed.

"Ok!Ok!" I said," You dont have to be mean about it."

I got on the pegs of his bike and put my hands on his shoulder to keep my balanced. I really did remember the days me and Vinny would ride his bike.

Him in the front...me in the back. I was surprised he remembered though. We rode and the wind was getting a bit stronger. I shivered again.

"Why didnt you bring a sweater?" Vinny laughed. "It looked hot outside" I shrugged. "Ok, well dont bother me for mine because Im not going to give you it," Vinny smiled.

"Ha! I know...you've always been such a gentlemen Vinchenzo." I said smiling. We rode in silence until we finally reached the park.

"We're Here." Vinny said. I stepped off the pegs and looked around. The park was huge. It had acres and acres of trees and wide open spaces.

And of course it had a big playground. I smiled at the beautiful sight in front of me. "You Like it?" Vinny asked already knowing the answer.

I just nodded. And stood there breathing in the fresh air. "Vinny!" a voice yelled behind us. Me and Vinny both turned around. Four Boyz were riding toward us in their bikes.

"Those are my friends," Vinny mumbled to me. The boyz finally caught up to us and i noticed that they were all attractive.

Great! I'm always a freak whenever I see a cute boy. Imagine with 4! "Hey guys," Vinny said giving them all "guy hugs".

"Where is Jason and Thomas?" Vinny asked the boyz. "Jason had to Study...and Thomas had to go to some reunion." One of the boyz said.

I cleared my throught. I was trying to tell Vinny to introduce me because it was sorta getting awkward just standing there.

Vinny got the message." Oh yeah! I forgot! Guys...This is Destinee. Destinee...these are my boyz; Mikey,Louis,Madison,and Nick." Vinny said.

"Hey! Im Louis! "Louis said shaking my hand. He was soo cute and hyper. I couldnt help but giggle.

"Ya well, I'm Mikey. And Might I say You.Are.Gorgeous."Mikey said pushing Louis out of the way. I had to bite my lip to stop me from blushing.

"Stop Flirting Mikey. Hi,I'm Madison. But Mikeys right, your beautiful,"Madison stated. I smiled at him. He was soo sweet.

"Hey,Cutie...I'm Nick," Nick said smiling. I just stared at him. Oh My God... He had a beautiful smile.

All my life,I've never believed in love at first sight. But i got to admit,when i saw Nick my heart skiped a beat.

"Hi." I smiled back. "Ok well if you guys are done flirting..."Vinny said,"Lets do this." "Do what?" I asked confused.

"Dance,silly."Madison said. "Dance?" I asked again. "We have fun little Dance Battles here sometimes Dess. Its fun. You should try." Vinny jumped in.

"Nah Im good," I said. I didnt want to get involved in this. I mean,I was a good dancer. Me and Vinny would always dance together back then. We both wanted to be dancers,but after he left i forgot all about dancing.

"Suit yourself,"Vinny said turning around. I rolled my eyes. Vinny knew what I was thinking about and that got me annoyed.

"Who's first?" Louis asked. "How bout Me and Madison,"Mikey said. "Oh its on!" Madison protested.

Louis came back with a small boombox. He turned on the boombox and a HipHop beat began to come out of the boombox. Shit! HipHop was my weakness.

Mikey began with a simple 1,2 move,but then he changed from a little step to break dancing.He did the worm and added some Dougie into his dance. His moves went perfectly with the beat. I just stared at him in awh. He ended with a back flip and landed perfectly on the ground.

(A.N: Hey guys! Author Here! Just to let you know i have no idea how to describe people dancing so Im just making this up. Kay just wanted to tell you)

Then it was Madison's Turn. First he just stood there thinking of his move. Then, He did the running man. (thats his favorite move <3)He too started off with a small move. But then he started to Pop,Lock,and Drop it. And he started busting out moves left and right. And For his last move he spun on his head. My jaw dropped.

Damn! They were good!

I clapped when Mikey and Madison finished. "Damn! That was-Amazing," I said. The boyz laughed. "Ok Im next." Nick said.

"And I'm battling" Nick looked at me,"Home girl right her." My eyes widened. "Nah Im good." I said quickly.

"Ya Your right...I shouldnt battle you. Because Your a girl. And everyone knows...THAT GIRLS CANT DANCE." Nick said giving me an evil smile.

Vinny quickly looked at me. He knew i didn't like it when guys said that. He told me that once and I completly exploded.

What the fuck did that boy just say? Girls cant dance? Ill show him. Wait? What was i getting myself into?I hadnt danced in forevah! I didnt even think I was good!

"Your on!" I said giving him a fake smile. Oh shit! What did I just say? Nick smirked like if he knew i would say that.

"Play the Music Louis,"Nick commanded. The music started and this time it was R&B. Another one of my weaknesses.

Nick started to dance first. He did a lot of HipHop moves and i couldnt help but smile at how cute he looked when he danced.

He stopped dancing. And looked at me,"Your turn HomeGirl." All eyes were on me. I looked at Vinny and he just gave me a smile.

I took a deep breath and began my routine. I didn't even know what I was doing. I wasnt even paying attention to the music...my body was. I let my body move to the beat of the song. I couldn't believe it,after all these years i still could dance :)

I was having so much fun dancing. All these years...I've been missing out on my true passion.

Cutting wasn't my answer to problems! Dancing...oh dancing was <33.

I ended my dance by sliding over to Nick and being inches away from his face. I heard the boyz cheer and Vinny hugged me from behind.

"Wow...Your incredible"Nick said giving me a big smile. I felt my cheeks get hot.

Then Vinny's phone went off. I saw Vinny Look at his phone and then at us. "Sorry guys... Me and Destinee have to go. My mom is going to kill me if were not home by 7:00 ."Vinny said quickly.

I sighed. I was having so much fun..I actually didn't want to leave..

"Aw..Dont go!"Mikey pleaded. "I wish I didn't have to,"I shrugged. I got on the back of Vinny's bike and turned around to face the boys.

"Bye Guys.."I said "Bye ShortStuff!"Mikey winked at me and waved. I giggled and waved back "Bye Destinee!"Nick shouted

I felt my cheeks grow hot and I smiled at him. Then, me and Vinny rode back to his house. And when i got into bed that night, I fell asleep with a smile on my face for the first time in months...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

*How do you guys like the story so far ???Tell Me what you guys think about the story Kay :)! And if you like please vote <3! Or click the fan button.^_^.

Follow me on Twitter : LuvHipHop_Jess

~JayShadow_Jessika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 770 22
18.4K 228 8