Five Nights at Freddy's: No E...

By TurkeyMigz

Five nights he survived the terror. Five nights he endured the torment. Five nights he gradually lost his san... More

Introduction: EVIL NEVER RESTS
Chaper One: Die in a Fire
Chapter Two: Help Us
Chapter Three: It Follows
Chapter Four: Two Evil Eyes
Chapter Five: It's Me
Chapter Six: Save Them
Chapter Seven: It's Been So Long
Chapter Eight: Fright Night
Chapter Nine: Nowhere is Safe
Chapter Eleven: No Escape
Chapter Twelve: The Happiest Day
CHOOSE THEIR FATES
Chapter Thirteen: Laid to Rest (Good Ending)
Chapter Thirteen: I'm The Purple Guy (Bad Ending)
Acknowledgements
FNAF: NIGHTMARES is out now!
-HIATUS-
A/N: POSSIBLE NEW FNAF BOOK?!
A/N: SCARIEST NEW BOOK COVER YET!
FNAF: NO ESCAPE TRAILER!
A/N: Apologies

Chapter Ten: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

1.1K 33 12
By TurkeyMigz

Two hours before six o'clock in the morning, three hours after the first attack from the murderous animatronic in the hospital and a few minutes after the second attack at Nick's apartment. Amidst the storm, a car was driving on the road, there was red and blue light flashing on the side of its hood.

Detective Robert Scott kept driving, with him were the two survivors of the horrific encounters: Nick Fisher and Jodi Bronson. He was in deep thought, he was initially skeptical about Nick's reports on the Spring Bonnie suit being haunted which he has been calling in for the past five nights. It was until he saw it with his own two eyes. He now knew why Nick had been trying to burn Fazbear's Fright down; he was trying to put an end to it.

Yet it survived and it's coming for them.

Nick and Jodi rested in the backseat; it was the first time in days that Nick felt safe, with Jodi sound asleep in his arms and in a vehicle away from that cursed monster. It was a brief moment of security, but he knew that it wasn't over for them.

He looked outside the road to where the detective was driving: the houses became less frequent, their only guide being the lamp lights along the road.

A few minutes later, the car finally stopped, and it was followed by the engine dying down. "I think this is the place." Scott said as he shone the headlights up front, they were facing an entrance to an abandoned parking lot blocked by a huge fallen oak tree.

Nick rose up, careful not to nudge Jodi awake, "We're here." His heart pumped faster, his senses kept telling him that they were close.

"Nick?" Jodi groggily called out, reaching out for him, he responded by pulling her to sit up. She opened her eyes and looked around and she saw nothing but an empty parking lot. "Where are we?"

"We're here." Nick said. Scott unlocked the passenger doors and let the two out before handing them a raincoat and a flashlight.

They began searching, circling around the tree and kept looking until the beam of Nick's flashlight lit a large sign on the ground, it was half buried, and the letters were made of metal with lightbulb sockets forming the letter. The moment he read the words, the hairs on his back stood on end.

FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA

He took a deep breath, mustered the courage he had and looked up front. There it was a few feet from where they were standing: The Pizzeria, old and forgotten by time, hidden by the tall trees. Its windows were shattered, walls crumbling and vandalized. It had been there ever since he could remember it, undisturbed for years until the people uncovered a hidden secret: Springtrap.

Little did they know that they had just unleashed the unspeakable evil that was responsible for all of the deaths.

Scott went back to his car and reached for his radio, "Is anyone there? Over." He eagerly waited for a response, but there were none, "We need backup here at the old rundown pizzeria, we need help." The rest remained silent as he nervously waited.

"This is Officer Mark Dunn here, over!" Someone responded, and the three sighed in relief.

"Dunn! This is Detective Robert Scott, what's your location?" Scott said shakily.

"We're at the Fisher apartment. Someone reported a domestic disturbance." He said. Nick and Scott looked at each other. They had missed them by a few minutes back in the apartment.

Robert gulped and replied, "Did you find anything?" He nervously asked.

"We found someone." Dunn stated and Scott gasped, "It's Detective Thompson."

"Is he alive? Is he alright?" He hoped for the best.

There was a moment of silence, "I'm sorry, sir, he's gone." Dunn replied, sadness was felt in his response, "The wound in his abdomen went all the way through his back, we were too late. I'm sorry, sir."

Robert sniffed, fighting back tears, "A-any sign of an animatronic? A rabbit animatronic?" He stuttered.

"Negative, sir."

"It probably left and it's coming after us." Jodi said.

Robert shook his head and pressed the radio, "Dunn, we need your help."

"What's your location?" Dunn said.

"W-we're here in the abandoned Pizzeria, we know that the suspect is also on his way here."

"We'll be right there in thirty minutes."

"Copy that. We'll stay here, and thank you." Scott ended the conversation and went to the back of his car, "Take this." He gave Nick his pistol before opening the trunk. He took out a shotgun, loaded it with bullets, then got a crowbar and handed it to Jodi, "We'll wait for them inside."

The three approached the building, as they walked closer, Nick's headache worsened and the goosebumps never left him, but he continued walking. Then he suddenly felt lightheaded, his vision clouded, he shut his eyes and rubbed them, thinking that it would all go away. Everything around him was silenced, there was only the rustling of leaves and the calm early morning breeze heard.

He looked around. Jodi and Scott were nowhere to be found.

A sound of weeping interrupted the silence: it was a little girl's cry. Nick followed the sound, limping to the side of the building and seeing a little girl in the alleyway with a single beam of light shining on her, she had her face in her hands, crying. She was wearing a white blouse and a black skirt, resembling an old school uniform, her hair was short and messy. She was no older than eight.

He was about to approach her when a large yellow rabbit went out of the restaurant's back door and consoled the crying girl, patting her back with its furry hands, the girl reciprocated by hugging the fluffy bunny.

Then after that, things suddenly changed, the rabbit's hands wrapped around her neck and choked her. The little girl's eyes widened as she was raised up on the floor, her mouth wide open gasping for air.

Nick ran at the two but passed through the figures. He watched in horror as the girl's face turn pale. She was defenseless, she looked into Spring Bonnie's eyes and saw human ones inside the rabbit, its stare was psychotic, and it terrified her even more while its hands tightened around her throat.

Then her hands dropped from the mascot's arms and her eyes rolled upward, leaving only the white. The rabbit dropped the body and dragged it back inside the restaurant.

Nick got a glimpse of the poor child's ghostly face: pale, as white as paper, the red blush on her cheek remained while purple washed-away mascara flowed from her eyes and into her mouth which was wide open.

A sudden flash blinded him while an image formed in his head: a pale white mask with no eyes and a large gaping mouth forming a smile, there was red paint on both of its cheeks in a shape of a circle and a purple streak of paint from both of its eyes to its mouth.

The Puppet.

Random images followed after: the rabbit stuffing the body into a large gift box, a man wearing a purple shirt locking the puppet away behind a secret storage, the man hacking the four animatronics into pieces, five souls chasing down the same man into an old room, him getting into the same rabbit costume and meeting his gruesome demise when the suit closed in on him.

"Hey!" A hand grabbed on his shoulder, making him jump and snap back to the present, "Are you okay?" Scott asked. They were standing in the alleyway, but the little girl and the rabbit were gone.

"There's a-another one." Nick's voice cracked, "She was killed right here." He sighed, "They're trapped."

__________

They removed the planks of wood blocking the main entrance of the place then pushed open the heavy doors, the pizzeria was damp and crumbling, there were holes on the ceiling, the checkered black and white tiled floor were either yellowed or shattered. They were met with a hallway dividing into two more hallways: one going straight to the dining area while the other one going left and leading to the restrooms.

The three removed their raincoats and Scott searched for the pizzeria's main power switch near the main entrance. Eventually he found it then switched it on. Some of the lights flickered on, giving them light inside the dark abandoned restaurant.

They moved to the old main hall where parties used to be held: The tables at the main hall were rotting, eaten away by the termites. To their right was the show stage missing a large chunk of the platform that had collapsed on the floor. Up front was Pirate's Cove, the purple curtains were torn apart and riddled with holes, the 'Out of Order' sign was on the ground, covered by a pile of dead leaves. Near the show stage was the said Safe Room, where they found Springtrap a week ago where its doors were left wide open.

Nick walked towards the room and moved his flashlight around. He took another step and felt a log near his foot.

He gasped, it was a purple animatronic limb with wires sticking out from both ends and joints eaten away by rust. Next to it was a yellow hand, also had wires coming from its dismembered socket. He moved the flashlight around and saw a decapitated Bonnie head, its purple skin was half-shredded exposing its inner frame that made up its face, and it was missing an eye and an ear. After that he found a Chica torso with its head still attached to it, its eyes staring blankly up the sky. Then a headless Foxy laid there in the same state like the others: dislocated limbs. The Freddy animatronic had its left arm and leg missing, and beside it was an old rusty axe. Seeing the animatronics in this state of disrepair made Nick's heart sink.

Then his sights dimmed and the pain drilled into his head, he clutched his head and screamed in agony.

"Nick! Nick!" Jodi's voice echoed but he could not find her, he found himself inside another suit seeing through eyeholes of a Freddy Fazbear head, facing rows of tables only illuminated by the moonlight. He moved his head sideward to the right, he saw Bonnie standing there, looking up front. He moved away from the eerie stare and looked the other side: Chica was also faced up front, her beak hanging open. He again moved his head away only to be blocked by the puppet's pale and ghostly face that stood in his view. It had white dots for pupils staring into his soul, following wherever he looked.

Then the puppet moved away from him and went in front of Bonnie, Nick watched it reach out its slender hand to the bunny and placed it on its head. The puppet's head bowed down as it gently ran its hand along the head of the animatronic.

After that, Bonnie's eyes began moving along with its legs and arms, at first it twitched but then its movements became fluid, moving like a human being. The moment Bonnie's eyes met his gaze he felt the sadness and helplessness in its scarlet irises.

"Help us." Bonnie said. "Please."

He glanced back at the puppet and saw it raise its hands, he was surprised that its feet weren't touching the ground. Soon after, Chica beside him moved as well, and at the far end of the dining room Foxy stepped into the moonlight.

The puppet hovered in front of him and nodded, "Save us. Set us free." The little girl's voice came from the marionette. Then everything vanished.

He opened his eyes, Jodi and Scott were kneeling in front of him with Jodi holding his hands and rubbing them between hers, trying to bring the heat back to his cold palms. He was covered in cold sweat and his clothes were soaked both by it and the rain. He was sitting on the floor with his back laying on a collapsed table.

"Th-the puppet." He shivered.

"What?" Scott spoke up.

"The puppet, sh-she c-can help. We need to f-find her." He shut his eyes again and recalled the images that flashed in his head. He racked his brain until he remembered the one they needed: the man locking away the puppet behind a wall. The image was unclear, but he could tell that it also happened in this place, there were vague colors of black and white: the pizzeria's floors. "—she can help us."

The two helped him stand, handed him his flashlight and walked about the room, searching for the place where the puppet was hidden.

"Where did he keep her?" asked Jodi.

"I can't remember." His headache still hasn't gone, it was still tormenting him. "Start searching, we have to act fast, that animatronic will be here soon." He said.

Then a sound of sirens came from outside, the three ran back to the door and saw another police car roof behind the tree, bright flashing red and blue lights on it.

"It's the backup." Scott said, "You two stay here and start searching for that thing." He loaded his shotgun and went outside, walking across the parking lot to its entrance that was blocked by the oak tree.

Nick took Jodi back inside the place, gave her the crowbar and held her hand tightly. His heart throbbed, both by fear and anxiety as he looked into Jodi's eyes, "We need to split up, look for any hidden walls in this place. And once you do, break through it."

"Will you be alright?" She asked, her tone was shaky, nervous of the upcoming terror.

He placed his hand on her cheek, "Don't worry, I'll be fine." He half smiled, "Listen, we can end this. Once this is done, it'll all be over."

He took a deep breath and cocked his gun, "Ready?" He asked and Jodi nodded, "Okay."

But Jodi didn't let go of his hand. Instead, she pulled him back close to her then kissed him on the cheek. Nick was initially shocked by this, but he never pulled away from the tight embrace.

After pulling away, she pressed their foreheads together, "Be careful." Jodi said under her breath, "Promise me that, okay?"

"I promise." He replied before they eventually began searching the place, Nick venturing to the backstage while Jodi going to the restrooms.

___________

The detective left the two back inside the restaurant and walked across the empty parking lot, moving his flashlight around while he moved in case that something is hidden in the shadows. His breath shortened as his heart pumped rapidly, the darkness was unnerving, only the lights from the police cars, distant streetlights and his own flashlight stood out in the dark.

"Hello? Officer Dunn?" Scott called out, but no one responded, there was only the loud buzzing of the radio from the car. "Dunn?" He said again. He approached the tree, clutching his shotgun tightly while he went around it.

For the first time in his entire career, Scott felt the nervousness knowing that what they're dealing with is not human. It was much, much worse.

The moment he saw the entire car his jaw dropped and his eyes widened in shock, the two officers in the car were dangling by their seatbelt out of the door with their throats slit open, blood gushing out of it then dripping on the ground.

Scott trembled in fear as he saw the backseat door wide open with a trail of blood on the car's body leading to the back. The detective cautiously moved closer to the cruiser and silently followed the trail, leading around the car and to its trunk. He checked behind him before reaching out a hand to the trunk's metal handle, trembling as his fingers pulled up the lid. He aimed his gun the moment the lid sprang open.

There was nothing in there.

Scott closed back the trunk only to see the animatronic's reflection on the lid's handle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 2 3
3 years after its initial announcement, the grand opening of a new restaurant called The Pizzaplex is finally going to happen. The animatronics of Fr...
1.6K 36 27
In Fazbear's Family Pizza where dreams come to life! That's what they all see and think in the day mostly. But it's not just the night when Fazbear's...
49.1K 1.6K 18
After many jobs you've finally found a place called, "Fazbear Frights." You'll be working as a nightguard. The job seems normal until a robotic rabbi...
371 8 9
Y/N was a sweet girl who always found the happy things in life. She was blessed with an older brother, kind mom and dad, and great friends. At the ag...