Red Eyes {Teen Wolf/Derek Hal...

By Jupiteramalthea

McKenzie McCall. Dark brown hair. Green eyes. Scott McCall's little sister, by 12 minutes. Will she, Scott an... More

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10] {EPISODE 4}
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12] {Episode 5}
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15] {Episode 6}
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
Authors note
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20] {Episode 9}
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
Epilogue
Hiding Orange Eyes...
THANKYOU SO MUCH!!

[Chapter 6]

18.7K 424 247
By Jupiteramalthea

Scott P.O.V

I woke up, tangled in my blankets. I knew what I had to do. I got dressed in my jeans and a t-shirt. I walked in my sister's room to see if she had seen my lacrosse t-shirt. I was about to say something but I saw she was wrapped up in Derek's arms.

"What the hell is going on?!" I shouted. They both jumped up and stood in a defensive stance. "Why are you in my sisters bed?" I shouted.

"What's it to you Scott?" Kenzie asked me in her scary calm voice.

"I want to know, why a man, who is older then you, is in your bed," I said, trying to get my breathing under control.

"Because I care about her," Derek said, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Get out! Stay away from my sister, or so help me god, you will never see the light of day again!" I threatened him. He simply nodded, kissed my sister, ON THE LIPS, and left out the window.

"What the fuck Scott? What gives you the right to send him away? I never get involved in you love life, so why do you get involved in mine?" She asked. Her voice started cracking towards the end, and I could tell she liked him.

"You really like him, huh?" I asked her. She nodded, and looked like she was about to burst into tears. I hugged her and rubbed, what I hoped were, soothing circles on the bottom of her back.

"I'm sorry I reacted that way, but I guess I'll always see you as my baby sister.  I'll always see you as the annoying 7 year old who smashed my face into my power rangers cake," I said, causing her to giggle slightly.

"Yeah, that was a good birthday," she said into my chest. "I forgive you. I understand where you're coming from, but you may want to apologise to Derek as well. He seemed perfectly happy where he was."

"Yeah. I'll do it later. Anyways, the real reason I came in here was to see if you knew where my lacrosse t-shirt was." She walked into her closet and produced my t-shirt.

"Sorry, I borrowed it," she said in a small voice, looking down.

"It's okay. In fact, you can keep it. I'll ask coach for a new one. If you want, i'll even buy you one of the bottles of cologne I use?" I said, understanding that it's hard for her to feel safe. It was ever since she was attacked by dad.

FLASHBACK...

"I was walking in the house. Dad was the only one home, but he was drunk. I asked him to help me with my homework, but he lashed out. He kicked me in the stomach, and punched me in the face. I told him to stop but he didn't." She told mom. I walked in after hearing everything.

"How dare he! How dare he hurt my little sister!" I shouted. Dad walked in a few minutes later.

"Pack your bags, and get out of this house," mum said, using scary-calm. Dad looked at her, then me and Kenzie walked around the corner. His face fell at the sight of Kenzie's bruised face. He nodded and went upstairs. Once he had finished, he walked out the door.

FLASHBACK OVER...

We haven't seen him since that day. Every month he sends us cheques with $500 each.

"Yeah. That'd be nice." Kenzie spoke, drawing me away from my thoughts. I nodded and hugged her again, kissing the top of her head. She let go and went into her closet. She emerged from her closet wearing the lacrosse shirt, blue skinny jeans and black combat boots. She grabbed her black backpack and her skateboard, and walked out the door.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"What do you mean you can't play the game tomorrow night?" Coach asked me.

"I mean - I can't play the game tomorrow night." I replied,

"You can't wait to play the game tomorrow night," Coach pushed.

"No, coach, I can't play the game tomorrow night."

"I'm not following," Coach said, feigning confusion.

"I'm having some personal issues."

"Is it a girl?" He asked.

"No."  

"Is it a guy? You know, our goalie Danny is gay," Coach suggested. Gross. Danny's one of my friends. No thankyou.

"Yeah, I know, coach, but that's not it." I said.

"You don't think Danny's a good-lookin' guy?" He asked.

"I - think he's good - looking. I - but I - I like girls! And that's not it anyway." I stuttered.

"What? Is it drugs? Are you doing math? Because I had a brother that was addicted to meth. You should have seen what it did to his teeth. They were all cracked and rotted. It was - it was disgusting."

"My - God. What happened to him?" I asked.

"He got veneers. Is - is that what this is about? Are you afraid of getting hurt, McCall?"

"No - I'm - Having some issues dealing with aggression," I explained.

"Well, here's the good news. That's why you play lacrosse. Problem solved."

"Coach, I can't play the game tomorrow night." I said.

"Listen, McCall, part of playing first line is taking on the responsibility of being first line. Now, if you can't shoulder that responsibility, then you're back on the bench until you're ready."

"If I don't play the game, you're taking me off first line?"

"McCall, PLAY the game." With that, he motioned for me to get out. Once I had stepped out, my phone dinged, signalling I had a text message. It was my mom.

"Hey," Allison said, approaching me. "You busy?"

"No, it's just my mom, she's nothing. I mean, it's nothing! Never busy for you," Goddamn it Scott!

"I like the sound of that ! Look, I have to go to my French class but I wanted to tell you that I'm going to see you play tomorrow," she started.

"What?"

"And we're all going out after this, you, me, Lydia and Jackson, it's gonna be great. Tell Stiles to come too. I see you at lunch, I gotta go!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lydia P.O.V

Scott an di were up at the board solving questions.

"Why's there a rumour going round you're not playing tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Because I'm not," he snapped.

"Well I think you are! Especially when you ill-treated my boyfriend by brutally running into him!" I whisper-shouted.

"He ill-treated himself by running into ME!"

Scott P.O.V

"Jackson's gonna play tomorrow ! But he's not going to be at his peak. And I prefer my boyfriend... at peak performance !" She exclaimed.

"Okay!" That was way to much information!

"I'm dating the captain of the lacrosse team. And if they start losing, I'm dating the captain of the losing lacrosse team! I don't date losers." She stated.

"Losing one game isn't going to kill anybody," I said. "It might save somebody," I whispered.

"Fine ! Don't play ! We'll probably win anyway ! And after that, I'll introduce Allison to all hot players of the team ! And Scott McCall can stay home, watching some porn!" (This is actually what she says incase any of you haven't seen the programme)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So, Lydia's introducing him to everyone?" I asked Allsin after Lydia and one of the lacrosse players walked away.

"She's being so, unbelievably nice!"
"Yeah, but I wonder why?" I asked, more to myself than anything.

"I guess she gets how much being the girl sucks." I looked down and noticed she was holding her jacket. The one Derek took and hid in the woods.

"Where'd you get that?" I asked her, pointing at the jacket.

"I think Lydia brought it back from the party. She has my combination."

"Did she bring it back or did someone give it to her?"

"Like who?" She quizzed.

"Like Derek," I said, my pulse starting to raise.

"You're friend?" She asked.

"He is NOT my friend. How much did you talk to him when he drove you home?"

"Not much, it was kind of awkward actually," she pointed out.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I... I have to go to class," she said and pointed behind her. She started walking away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"DEREK! DEREK!" I shouted, knowing he could hear me. I looked around and noticed a patch of freshly dug dirt. When I looked back, he was standing on the end of his porch. "Stay away from her! She doesn't know anything!"

"Yeah? What if she does? You think you're little buddy, Stiles, can just google 'werewolf and now you've got all the answers, is that it? You don't get it, but I'm looking out for you. Think about what could happen. You're on the field, the aggression takes over and you SHIFT in front of everyone! Your mom, all your friends," he picks up my lacrosse stick and points it to my chest. I try to swat it away. "And when they see you," he takes out his claws and rips the net on the stick. "Everything, falls, apart." He threw my stick in the air and disappeared.

"Oh, and Scott? Tell your sister I said hi."

McKenzie P.O.V

I was sitting at home studying when Scott bursts in my room.

"Derek's the killer! He killed the girl in the woods!" He shouted, whilst pacing back and forth. He suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"I need you to stay away from him. Can you please just stay away from him? Just until we find out if he is the killer or not." Scott said. I could see there was a war going on behind his eyes. He asked me, yet a part of him wanted to demand I stay away from him. I nodded, afraid that if I said no he would flip out and try to hurt Derek.

"Thankyou," He said, then enveloped me in a hug. I simply nodded against his chest. "I'm gonna text Stiles and tell him what I found. Have some clothes you don't mind getting dirty ready."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because tonight, we're digging up a body,"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Stiles P.O.V

"Good luck, I guess," I said patting Scott on the back. We were gonna send McKenzie in but she was at the hardware store buying shovels. I saw Lydia and decided to grow a pair, and tell her how I feel.

"Hey, Lydia ! You probably don't remember me. I sit behind you in biology. Hum, anyway, I always thought that we just had this kind of connection, unspoken, of course... Maybe it would be kind of cool to... get to know each other a little better." Suddenly, she pulls something out her ear. A goddamn Bluetooth earpiece. She didn't hear anything of what I just said!

"I'm sorry, I didn't get a thing of what you just said. Is any of what you just said worth repeating?" She asked, twirling her hair around her finger.

"No, not really. I'm just gonna sit." I sat own and picked up a random booklet. I watched Lydia kiss Jackson and I wished it could be me.

"The scents were the same," Scott said ripping the magazine out my hands.

"So he did bury the other half of the body on his property,"

"Which is proof he killed the girl."

"So lets dig us up half a body!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

McKenzie P.O.V

We watched as Derek pulled away in his sexy, black Camaro. Once we were sure he'd gone, we pulled up and jumped out. I handed Stiles the shovels and then jumped out myself. I was wearing my Batman hoodie with matching tracky bottoms.

"Wait. Something's different," Scott said, freezing in his tracks.

"Different how?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know. Let's just get this over with."

After a couple hours...

"This is taking way too long," I said.

"Just keep digging," Scott sighed.

"What is he comes back?" I asked, not exactly thrilled with the idea of Derek finding us digging up his backgarden.

"I have a plan for that," Stiles sais in a matter of fact tone. "Scott, you run one way, I'll run another and McKenzie, since you're practically dating him, you'll run towards him. Whoever he catches first, well, too bad."

"I hate that plan," Scott and I said simultaneously. We looked at each other and smirked at Stiles' creeped out face.

"Woah! Stop! Stop, stop, stop!" We untied the knots in the rope and opened the bag. Stiles and Scott jumped out the hole whilst I stayed in. I've always been able to handle a bit of gore.

"What is that?" Scott asked.

"It's a wolf dumbass!" I pointed out. He glared at me.

"Hey look," Stiles said, pointing to the Wolfsbane plant. " I think it's Wolfsbane."

"It is," I replied monotonously.

"How, exactly, would you know," Stiles asked. I ignored him and walked over to it. I noticed that a rope was attached to it.

"Stiles, grab the flower and pull it from the ground." He looked at me strange and opened his mouth to protest. "Do it, or I'll rip your eyes out and shove them down your throat so you can watch me tear you part from the inside to the out." He stared at me wide-eyed so I growled to get my point across. He instantly scrambled up. He ripped up the flower and followed the rope, causing it to make a spiral.

"Oh, shit."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We woke up the next day. I put on my batman t-shirt, black jeggings and one of Scott's hoodies. Stiles came and picked us up, taking us to the Hale house. Once we got there, we saw Derek being walked out his house by cops. Damn he looks good in tight t-shirts. Once the officers had walked away from the car, I quickly scrambled to get in.

"Just so you know, I had nothing to do with this," I said to Derek through the metal mesh cage thing. "They dragged me into this. I'll do my best to get you out. I'll also visit you."

"Thankyou," He said quietly.

"I don't think you killed that girl. I saw her face and she looked exactly like you, just, more feminine. Was it your sister?" I asked softly. He nodded and looked down. Suddenly the door opened and I was pushed, causing Derek to growl.

"Don't touch her! She's mine!" He growled out. His eyes flashed bright blue, then went back to their original olive-green.

Derek's P.O.V

"Don't touch her! She's mine!" I growled. I felt my eyes shift. Oh shit!

"I get it! You and her are dating! But, just so you know, I'm not scared of you," Stiles said, his voice slightly wavering. I simply glared at him. "Okay, maybe I am, it doesn't matter... The girl you killed, she was a werewolf. But she was a different kind, wasn't she? She could turn into an actual wolf and I know Scott can't do that. Is that why you killed her ?" He asked me. How dare he automatically assume I killed her!

"Why are you so worries about me when it's your friend whose the problem ? When he shifts on the field, what do you think they're gonna do, huh ? Just keep cheering him on? I can't stop him from playing but you can. And trust me, you want to!"

McKenzie P.O.V

Suddenly, Stiles was pulled from the car. I was bracing myself to get pulled out as well but heard Stiles telling the sheriff to give me 5 minutes with Derek.

"Hey, before you go, can I have a kiss? Just until you come visit me?" I asked her. She happily obliged and we both leaned in, somehow kissing through the wire mesh thing. I traced her bottom lip and  she opened her mouth, granting access to me. She moaned into the kiss, making me smirk. She pulled away.

"What did you mean earlier? When Stiles pushed me?" She asked.

"I'll tell you when I get out of here. I promise. Now come back, I wasn't done." She nodded and brought her lips back to mine, sending a whole new wave of tingles through my body. I shuddered as she got a finger through the bars, tracing my jawline. I felt her smirk into the kiss. Oh, one day I will get my revenge. The door opened and she got out.

"Bye Derek," I heard her say.

"Bye babe," I watched as she shivered at the nickname I gave her. I smirked.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey Guys and Gals! Long update for you now. I think this is one of my weirder chapters that have detail in them, but not as much as I would like... Anyways, their date is coming up, in the next few chapters or so. I am obsessed with batman, just like McKenzie is. I just wanted you to know that. Idk why I wanted you to know that, I just did. Anyways, remember to vote and comment about what their should be like. Cliché or different? Romantic or first date gone wrong? Let me know in the comments!

     ~ Jupiter 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3K 25
Top of her class, brilliant and way to sarcastic for her own good. And loves pie. Those are what people usually say to describe Hannah Price. her job...
530K 10K 31
(๐•‚๐•๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•„๐•š๐•œ๐•’๐•–๐•๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ) โ• Tสœแด‡ Sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ แด€ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡แดกแดสŸา“ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดสsแด›ษชแด„ า“แด€สŸสŸs ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แดกสœแด ษขแด‡แด›s สœแด‡ส€ สŸษชา“แด‡ า“สŸษชแด˜แด˜แด‡แด… แดœแด˜sษชแด…แด‡ แด…แดแดกษด แดกสœแด‡ษด sสœแด‡ า“ษชษดแด…s แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แดสแด›...
93.5K 2K 16
Of course it would be raining at a time like this. But, I can't think about anything except the big news he brought on me. I had to get away. I co...
212K 6.2K 34
"You're my waking thought, my sweet dream, and everything in between." -Perry โ–โ–โ– In which Elijah Mikaelson falls for a beautiful Parisienne, but wha...