Unspoken love (boyxboy)

By breannag14

Abused and raped for 10 years, Logan May has been through a lot. He's confused about his sexuality and his at... More

Unspoken love (boyxboy)
Chapter 1: New boy
Chapter 2: Saviour
Chapter 3: Promises
Chapter 4: New Friends
Chapter 5: Bad Boy Has A Crush
Chapter 7: Fire in the sky
Chapter 8: Confessions
Chapter 9: Day After
Chapter 10: What the Bad Boy Fights For
Chapter 11: You Make My Heart Race
Chapter 12: Love is deadly
Chapter 13: Painful Goodbyes
Chapter 14: Second Chance
Chapter 15: No change
Chapter 16: Realization
Chapter 17: Anger Issues
Chapter 18: Captured
Chapter 19: The hospital

Chapter 6: Memories

348 14 2
By breannag14

Chapter 6: Memories

Logan's POV

" Hi." Kyle says awalkwardy. I give him a small wave and look down. He cleared his throat.

" um I was wondering if wanted to go out with me. On a date?" He asked nervously blushing cutely.

Back up Logan! What!? Ok stop denying that you like Kyle it's obvious now. Just embrace your gayness.

I take a deep breath and nod ever so slightly. He grins.

" Really?!?" Kyle asked. I nod and smile a bit, now fully accepting my sexuality and how I feel about Kyle.

" Great! Um you have a phone?" He asked nervously and I chuckled an handed him my phone and he handed me his, exchanging numbers.

" I'll text you the details." Kyle said before quickly running away. Guess mr cocky badass is shy now.

I practically skipped back to my table with Kale, Jake, Emily and Gram.

" What's got you so happy? Your grinning like an idiot." Kale teased.

' I'm just y'know going on a date with Kyle Reid.' I wrote casually. Everyone gasped.

" Aww!!" Everyone cooed. I blushed.

" Since when were you gay? Or bisexual?" Gram asked then added; "no offence or anything."

'I've been thinking about it for a while but just accepted it today.' I wrote and he nodded.

" As long as you have someone."

Those words echoed in my mind and made me think if him. The only person I ever trusted then broke my heart.

Tears were building in my eyes. I grabbed my lip ring nervously. I couldn't take it.

I got up and bolted from the cafeteria; ignoring my friends' calls from behind me.

I sprinted down the corridor and into the stairwell, where I hid underneath the stairs and released the tears I was holding back for too long.

What was I thinking when I agreed to go out with Kyle?!? I can't trust again. I'll get my heart broken. I pulled my knees up to my chest and braced myself for the flashback I knew was coming.

*** Flashback ***

" Your worthless! Your so fucking pathetic no one will ever love you but me so you better be god damn grateful." Nick hissed. I nodded stiffly tears forming in my eyes.

" Don't cry! It's even more pathetic!" He snapped and slapped me hard across my face. I immediately brought my hand to the spot where he slapped me and could feel a bruise forming.

" We're over Logan!!! I cant handle you! Your so pathetic and worthless!" Nick screamed. My heart shattered.

" No.." I whimpered. " No! No! you can't do that to me Nick! Please!!"

" No Logan! I can't put up with your shit anymore!" He yelled. I was suddenly fuming.

" Your cant put up with me?!? I put up with all your abuse! Your sleeping around with other guys! Because I love you Nick!!" I yelled back my voice cracking at the final sentence. Nick looked me dead in the eye.

" We'll I don't love you." He spat before leaving my house slamming the door behind him.

2 years of my life I wasted on that jerk and then he just walked out of my life without another word.

I couldn't love people again. Or get close; they always hurt me.

*** End Of Flashback ***

" Brrrrrrrrinnnnnggg."

I groaned and quickly got up and wiped my face before weakly heading to my next class.

" LOGAN MAY I HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!! I EVEN WENT INTO THE GUYS BATHROOM!!!" Kale shrieked as she spotted me in my usual seat in the back corner.

'I um had to piss.' I wrote lying. She looked at me in disbelief.

" Bullshit." She hissed. I shrugged as the bell rung and Kale had to take her seat.

As soon as the final bell rung, I bolted out of the classroom to my locker.

" Kyle's not here today." A voice hissed in my ear. I flinched and quickly spun around and a knee buried itself in my stomach. I gasped as the wind was knocked out of me.

" Let's keep this our secret." Bryan smirked as he threw me to the ground and started raining down punches wherever he could.

" Logan!!" I heard someone call frantically in the distance. Another punch to my temple made my vision go blurry.

" Help!! Logan!!" The voice became more distant.

" That's what you get, faggot." Bryan spat before being tackled off me, leaving me to unconsciousness.

Kales POV.

I knew something was up with Logan when he sprinted out of the cafeteria as if something was wrong. Then when he lied and said he had to piss.

I was about to run after him out the classroom when the teacher called me back in to talk about my "talking

during a lesson." Bitch.

I made my way to his locker and saw him pinned under someone.

" Logan!!" I called frantically. I started running towards him, pushing people out of my way as I do so.

" Help!! Logan!!!" I yelled desperately seeing Bryan Anderson pounding relentlessly on frail Logan. Gram came running down the hall (*his locker is down the hall*) and tackled Bryan off Logan and started pounding him.

" Logan?" I whispered softly as I cradled his limp body.

" Gram we have to take him to the nurse!" I yelled. He whipped his head around and gave Bryan one more swift kick to the face before helping me get Logan up.

Logan got off easy, I guess. Small concussion and some bad bruises but that's it.

'Where am I?' Logan suddenly sat up and wrote confused. I looked at him sympathetically.

"My house. I don't know where you live and you were unconscious." I murmured. He nodded and flopped back down on my couch.

" You know, I called Kyle and told him what happened." I told him. Logan bolted upright and looked at me wide eyes.

'Why?!? What business is it to him?!' He wrote angrily.

" He really likes you and has been calling and texting you nonstop about your guy's date." I answered. He blushed.

'Oh.'

" Yep, check your phone." I instructed.

' 10 missed calls and 27 new messages.' He showed me. I smiled. That's love weather they they knew it or not.

' I better get home before my parents get mad.' Logan wrote getting up shakily.

" I'll drive you." I stated. He started to protest but I gave him a warning look that said I wasn't gonna back down and he eventually agreed.

" So where do you live?" I asked him. He scratched his head nervously.

'914 Dakota.' He wrote.

" Hey that's only a few blocks from here! We can have sleepovers and hangout all the time!!" I exclaimed happily. Logan frowned.

" Whats wrong?" I asked.

'Nothing but I don't really have sleepovers or have friends over.' He wrote. I nodded and dropped the subject as he looked like he was gonna cry.

We got to his house and Logan was about to get out when I stopped him.

" Text me if anythings ever wrong, day or night alright bestie?" I told him seriously. He smile a bit and nodded before entering his house.

I'm gonna figure Logan May out.

Sorry it's short :(. Vote!!! Comment!!! Fan!!! Follow me on twitter! @BreannaGracie!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 706 30
Liam has had it rough all his life. A father with a new family who wants nothing to do with him. A drug addicted mother with an abusive boyfriend. A...
125K 4.6K 14
Reuben was overweight in middle school, but went to a fat camp and boarding school for two years. Reuben was bullied and teased most of his life, be...
197 0 23
Kyle James Ross is an eighteen year old student, living in Flagstaff, Arizona with his sister, Blair Elle Ross, and his mom, Dr. Vivian Jean Ross, wh...
44.8K 1.6K 18
Ryan has a lot of problems, the biggest that his boyfriend is an abusive asshole. To name a few others he is bullied at school, broke and compleatly...