The Vessel

By ImPsyche

Abigail Ross is anything but normal. She moved a lot, had no friends, and has a terrible relationship with he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Notices

577 14 0
By ImPsyche

All materials in this story are fiction. Any resemblance to a person, places and/or events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved ©

Any material from this book cannot be copied, remixed, and commercially distributed without the authors permission.

"The final mystery is oneself."

-Oscar Wilde

This story is for you, Abigail.

Rest in Peace.

this story is being rewritten.

I am currently addicted into writing new materials for the Vessel (aka. blue)! The 2 new chapters-1 and 2- are up. The whole shebang will be remade to accommodate and convey what's inside my head. I will be posting chapter 3 later today. For now please disregard chapters after ch. 2. The changes are huge so that the story won't make sense anymore if you accidentally read it. Anyway, have a nice day. Cheers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61 0 48
Ava was just a normal girl, until the night her parents died... Her nights haunted with dreams of another world... When she is kidnapped and finds...
26.1K 1.6K 58
Lunas are revered. Lunas are loved. Lunas are protected. Chosen by Alpha of the Southern River Border, Isabel is none of these. Isabel cleans herse...
2.2K 298 73
Alison has been missing for two years, and the last thing she remembers is getting into a car. Making matters worse, her memories of those two years...
155 23 40
Everyone has nightmares. Hoping to eventually wake up, one has to face their deepest hidden fears for what feels like hours, in only the span of a fe...