Parker Stevens, I Can Hold a...

By smilingthroughitall

(Unedited and started in 2010, beware of plot holes, terrible grammar and other misfortunes) Grace Tailor sho... More

Parker Stevens, I Can Hold a Grudge.
Parker Stevens; Chapter One
Parker Stevens; Chapter Two
Parker Stevens; Chapter three
Parker Stevens; Chapter Four
Parker Stevens; Chapter Five
Parker Stevens; Chapter Six
Parker Stevens; Chapter Seven
Parker Stevens; Chapter Eight
Parker Stevens; Chapter Nine
Parker Stevens; Chapter Ten
Parker Stevens; Chapter Eleven
Parker Stevens; Chapter Twelve
Parker Stevens; Chapter Thirteen
Parker Stevens; Chapter Fourteen
Parker Stevens; Chapter Fifteen
Parker Stevens; Chapter Seventeen
Parker Stevens; Chapter Eighteen
Parker Stevens; Chapter Nineteen
Parker Stevens; Chapter Twenty
Parker Stevens; Chapter Twenty-One
Parker Stevens; Chapter Twenty-Two
Parker Stevens; Chapter Twenty-Three
Parker Stevens; Chapter Twenty-Four
Parker Stevens; Chapter Twenty-Five
Parker Stevens; Chapter Twenty-Six
Parker Stevens; Chapter Twenty-Seven
Parker Stevens; Chapter Twenty-Eight
Parker Stevens; Chapter Twenty-Nine *****FINAL CHAPTER*****

Parker Stevens; Chapter Sixteen

2.2K 48 12
By smilingthroughitall

aww, I'm not on the what's hot list for this story anymore:( oh well! it was nice while it lasted: )

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, only because of the one part... teehee:3 grace is such a fun character to write:P

thanks for all the support guys! I really appreciate it^-^

do you want me (dead?) - all time low - it just suits parker & grace so well! I had to use it lol

I'm going update tomorrow too! :D the good pranks are coming after this chapter:D I'm so excited:3

-natalie♥

_____________________

I heard a rumour that Parker got his hand off the lock during second period after the janitor almost sawed his hand off. Pretty amusing thought to process.

                Avoiding the cafeteria, it was now lunch; I went outside in order to avoid everyone I was trying to avoid. Which looked like it was about half our grade.

                I sat on a bench in our courtyard which was freezing considering it was still winter, but it was a lot better than eating by myself at a lunch table, then having Parker confront me and warn me and blah, blah, blah. It was kind of getting old, the way he would threaten me.

                The crunching of leaves tipped me off that someone else was coming out towards me. I quickly looked over my shoulder to see Parker walking towards me with a blank look on his face. He was staring straight at me but he looked so emotionless. Like he couldn’t even give a shit what I looked like right now and what he did to me.

                I sighed and turned back around to face the frozen soccer field. Here comes the threatening.

                “Can I sit?” He asked. I looked up to see him standing in front of me, hand pointed at the spot next to me on the bench. His warm breath floated up in a cloud in the late February air, my eyes watched the cloud float up and disappear before looking back at Parker.

                “It’s a free country.” I said with a shrug. He looked at me for a moment before joining me on the bench. He sat closer to me than I would have liked. His thigh was touching my own and I couldn’t help the sharp intake of breath that happened because of the contact.

                We were silent for a moment, me sipping my water, him with his elbows on his knees, eyes cast out towards the field.

                “Alright, let’s hear it, Parker.” I sighed, glancing over at his stiff position. He looked over at me with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

                “Hear what?” He asked me. I barked a laugh before looking back out towards the field.

                “Your threat to me. Why else would you be out here with me? You obviously need to take care of some business or something. Let’s just get this over with so you can leave me alone while I destroy your life.” I said before taking a sip of my water. He tugged the water out of my hand and placed it on the table. He took my hands in his and spun me towards him. My eyes widened in shock at the heat that radiated from his hands and at the fact that he was holding my hands. I wanted to puke and smile at the same time. What the heck is wrong with me?

                “I came out here to apologize, Grace. I don’t know why the hell I did what I did but you didn’t need to do this to yourself to get back at me. You should just be the better person and leave me alone. You don’t need to do this.” He begged, his eyes scared. Parker was actually scared of me and what I was going to do to him. My eyes narrowed and I ripped my hands out of his, wiping them on his jacket.

                “Excuse me, but I do believe you’re the one who started this whole thing. So suit up and shut up because I am not doing this for you, I’m doing this to you. You’re going to deserve everything that I do to you. Don’t even try to talk me out of this you scared little bitch. You brought this all on yourself,” I hissed before standing up and grabbing my water. Instinctively I dropped the water all over his head. He flinched but I could see that he saw it coming. I walked up to him and bent my knees so I could be at his level. My lips were by his ear and I pushed them against them. I felt him stiffen beneath them and I smirked to myself. “Too little too late, pretty boy.” I whispered before standing up and brushing my clothes off. I went to walk away but his hand gripped my own and pulled my down towards him. I saw sitting on the bench again, only this time, I was facing Parker and he was shivering. My hair had fallen into my face and suddenly, his other hand pushed it away. His eyes searched my face while I stared at him like the psycho he was. His eyes landed on my own and I felt my stomach fly up to my throat.

                “I really am sorry. Maybe one day you’ll forgive me, but for now,” He whispered before leaning closer and planting his wet lips on my cheek. When he pulled back, he only pulled back an inch so his lips were only a small tiny centimetre away from my own.

                If I gave into him now, I would never forgive myself, let alone him.

                My hands pushed at his chest and he fell backwards onto the bench. I stood up and stomped my foot angrily.

                “You don’t get to do that Parker! If you use your charm against me- I swear! I’ll use my charm against you!” I shouted at him. His mouth was in utter shock at the fact that I had just pushed him off of me. I guess he’s never been rejected before.

                “Do you even have charm?” Parker mumbled while rubbing a hand across his face and up into his hair, breathing out a sigh.

                “I do to have charm!” I yelled before grabbing my bag from where it was sitting by the bench.

                “Like hell.” He laughed. I spun around to face him. I felt my eye twitch with the built up anger.

                “I do Parker.” I said through clenched teeth. He smirked at me before wiping some water off his face, his teeth chattering going down.

                “Prove it.” He sang, leaving his arms against the bench. Prove it? Easy. I spun away from him again before letting my bag drop to the ground. I placed a small smirk on my face before spinning back around to face him.

                I walked towards him slowly with a swing to my hips before I sat down next to him on the bench. He stared at me the whole time. I knew it’d be easy.

                Pulling my arms around his neck, I tiled my head to the side as his eyes widened.

                “Did I ever tell you what nice eyes you have? I mean, they are just so...dreamy.” I sighed with a small smile playing across my red tinted lips. He looked mesmerized. I almost laughed but I had to keep up the act. I let my hands run up to his hair and ran them through it.

                “And god, your hair. It’s so soft. I could just run my hands through it all day.” I sighed again. I could feel him moving towards me on the bench, his body already turned towards me. So I took the opportunity that presented itself, and trust me, I was not proud of this move. I let my head tilt in and right under his chin. My stomach churned in anticipation as my lips moved right to his neck. I almost gagged but I held it in as I pressed them against his neck. Let’s just say that wasn’t the only thing I did. After a moment, I felt his hands snake around my waist and his body completely relax against my own. If I wasn’t doing this to get a good laugh, I would have puked by now. I have never felt so slutty in my life.

                Finally, I pulled away and pulled my hands away from him and moved my lips up to his ear.

                “Good luck covering that up,” I whispered before pushing away from him and laughing. “No charm my ass. Sure had you fooled!”

                “That was fake?!” He exclaimed as I started to walk away from him. I burst out laughing and looked over my shoulder.

                “Hell yeah it was. See you later, pretty boy!” I laughed before giving him a small wave over my shoulder.

                My hips just swung on their own as I picked up my bag and headed inside with more confidence. If I could charm Parker that easily...possibilities, possibilities! Who knew what could happen when you turned evil. The dark side’s cookies tasted pretty amazing.

                “So you’re the top hacker in the school.” I asked the small grade nine that sat at the school computer wearing a black t-shirt with a stick figure drawn on the front holding a sword. He nodded, glancing over his shoulder at me before looking back at the computer. He looked back over at me again, his mouth suddenly dropping open.

                “Uh...” He nodded dumbly again for no reason. I rolled my eyes and handed him the twenty dollar bill in my hand.

                “This and a kiss on the cheek. I need you to hack into Parker Stevens computer.” I said stiffly to him, not liking the way his eyes roamed over my body. He nodded quickly before spinning away from the desk on his office wheelie chair. We were in a small office in the library where this kid called his home. His name was Emanuel and was recommended to me by Evan McAdams, top stoner turned smart kid. It was quite a transformation from last year to this year. Total opposite ends of the spectrum.

                The kid opened up a laptop in front of him and began typing away.

                “How long does this approximately take?” I asked while crossing my arms over my chest. I didn’t want the kid staring there.

                “Ten minutes at the most,” He shrugged with his eyes trained on the computer screen in front of him. “Aha, found you.” He smirked as he stared at the screen.

                “Did you get his network?” I asked him. He nodded at me with his eyes still on the screen.

                “Wow, I thought the guy would at least have a password on his computer. Never mind the ten minutes then. We’re in,” He pushed away from the computer and looked at me with his arms open. “What do you need?”

                I walked towards him and looked down at the computer.

                “Any secrets you can find. Oh and his school schedule. Can you get those for me?” I asked him, looking over at the small kid with the bug eye glasses and short dark hair. He smiled and pointed at his cheek. Vomit threatened to enter my mouth as I quickly pressed my lips to his paper white cheek. They left a red lipstick stain and he smiled in satisfaction.

                “Let’s do this.” He said maliciously before spinning back to the computer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...
1.1M 14.6K 37
Living in a world where the dance team is her kingdom, fashion her passion, and judo her secret pastime, Jade Wright's life is as close to perfect as...
13.1K 216 29
{NOTE: I WROTE THIS AT A VERY YOUNG AGE, NOT UNDERSTANDING THE PARTS WHERE I WAS CRAP AT WRITING AT THIS POINT AND HOW EVERYTHING IS VERY MELODRAMATI...
1.5M 51K 45
Jason McTern left the small town of Vensword to escape his sorrows. When he returns to check on his diner and family he didn't expect Grace Adler.  ...