Just A Borrowed Spouse

By augustinedev

Lee Taemin and Son Naeun have unexpectedly ended their Virtual Marriage on the We Got Married. They may have... More

We Just Ended?
Virtually Heartbroken
Comfort in Chicken
A Cinderella Moment
The Reason
Showtime
No no no
An Unexpected Night
The Love Guru
Sisterly Love
Fairy God-Couple?
Ours
Cruisin'
Long Distance
Officially Missing You?
Thoughts
Home Sweet Home
Puppy Love
Operation: Day Out Disaster
The Unwanted Truth
The Search
Minnie's Owner
Roman-tic Christian
A Walk Around the Block
Family Get Together
No Ordinary Love
A Piece from Our Past
The Letter
Going Solo
Left Behind
Guests' Preppy Time
The Wedding
Single Or Divorced?
The Great Pretenders
A Birthday Treat
Love on Doubt?
A Leap Of Courage
From A Far
Courtesy of Emergency
Broken
Just Realized
The Fault in Me
Forget You
His Twin
Walk Away
Hello
Suddenly
Just Waiting
Some Night
Diaries and Memories
The Meet-Up
The Stolen Page
First Day Worries
Out and About
Un-Wanted Attention
Big Thanks.
Leave
Go On
The Un-scripted Us

Dog-Lover

1.9K 47 8
By augustinedev

Naeun's POV:

I found my temporary dog on a Sunday. A great blessing from God.

We all went home on our car. I had the dog on my lap on our way back home.He seemed tired but cute. It was a while when I realized it was sound asleep.I can't help but caress its fur. It felt great.

Mom was throwing glances at me. She was keen to let me have the dog for a night but for a long time?

Her expression just says NO.

Not that she hates them,its just she's not a dog person. She's simply a person. That's it.

The familiar figure of my house was now closeby. Soon enough we were parking our car now..

The moment the engine stopped, I hopped off the car and went straight to my room bringing the dog with me.

I put him down,remove makeup,tied my hair and changed to "play clothes"? Do you call it play clothes when you're playing with a dog not with a child?

Oh.Whatever.

After I changed we went to the kitchen to find him something to eat. I opened the refrigerator and cleared it up.Looks like we don't have dog food here.

"Naeun, what are you looking for?" -Dad asked.

"I was looking for Dog Food. Do we have one here?"

"Since when did we have dog food? It's just now that we had a dog."

"Oh right, I knew that."

Dad shook his head in disbelief. He must have thought I was out of my mind as he climbed to their room.

So if we didn't have dog food? How was this dog suppose to eat? How are we suppose to play? We don't have supplies.

Oh well. I think we have to head out to buy some.

I had my phone back on the bag since I thought I wouldn't need it. I'll be gone just for thrity minutes so I left the house only with money for the supplies and the dog.

I wanted to walk with it, the start of being a temporary pet owner? Taking my time with this little thing.

Taemin's POV:

Finally, a flight back to Korea. Just a few minutes and were going to start flying. I never felt more relieved. A flight back was what I really wanted now.

I planned my week for the first time. I wanted to make sure I would see my dog and I would see Naeun.

I haven't told her that I was coming back sooner than what she thought but hey,I wanted to surprise her. It wouldn't be one if I bursted the concept of surprise.

The moment I reached Korea,I'll take a break. A whole day to myself. Maybe sleeping or talking to a wall. Something that has nothing to do with people or going out. Rest would be the perfect word.

The next day I'll see Naeun or my dog. Maybe both? I don't know. If I see my dog then I would see my family as well then.

I called Naeun's manager to see if her sched was full. Maybe we could go somewhere if she wasn't.

"Hi Manager, this is Taemin." - I greeted

"Oh Taemin, what do you need?"

"I was asking on Naeun's schedule. I planned to surprise her."

"Naeun's schedule? Well she doesn't have one right now.

By the way are you back in Korea now?"

"No schedule?

Actually, I'm on the way to  the plane already. I will be arriving there later but I don't want Naeun to know I'm back. Please don't tell her okay? I wanted to surprise her."

"Okay,okay I got it.Is that all?"

"Ah, one more thing.

What did you mean by she has no schedule? Is she free?"- I asked.

"Taemin, you see all Apink members were sent home to their families.

Naeun's with her family now it's her second day with them."

"Oh.Okay.

Just tell me when she comes back."

"Okay ,okay I'll let you know."

So Naeun is with her family now, that means I can't see her tomorrow. I wouldn't want to ruin their get together or bonding or whichever they're having.

I guess I'll check on my dog, Eve, first then. Maybe I should head home for a while too. It's been a while.

"To our dear passengers, plane 126-70 is now leaving. This is your Captain speaking,prepare for take off."

Okay so this is really it? The plane has now started. I felt it gaining power, now soaring high up in the clouds.

I felt tired after all that has happend. I gave my all on the very last concert. I now am exhausted.Actually, all of us were. I decided to take a nap while were still travelling.

Looking at my members' sleeping faces makes me feel jealous.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Naeun's POV:

The house seemed dark when we arrived. Mom and Dad left a note that they were meeting a friend and they'll be back later.

I dropped to the sofa after buying the supplies. Buying supplies for a dog wasn't that easy when I knew nothing about their needs. We consumed a lot of time buying that we didn't have time to play. The sun was going to set soon.

I think I bought so much just by looking at the stacks of bags I used up for its supplies.

I bought her a leash,dog collar, dog food, ball for playing, food and water containers, shampoo and soap for dogs, brush for its fur and a nother brush for its teeth. I also bought dog biscuits,a pillow mat which she could sleep on and a lot of Toys?

Oh well so much for buying.

I felt exhausted from all the shopping I did. I fed the dog prepare its bed in my bedroom and let her do what she wants. I didn't feel like minding it now.

I changed to my sleep clothes. I didn't bother eating, exhaustion just ate me up.

I rolled over to my bed and soon enough I fell asleep on that early time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taemin's POV:

Finally here in Korea.As expected, a large crowd was outside. Trying to get a glimpse of us. The security grew tightly on us. One by one we were escorted out.

Somehow we have to show our gratitude to them so we all waved and gave them our warm smiles before we got in our service.

"The fans are unbelievable." - Jonghyun sighed.

" Well they'll always be." - Manager replied.

The whole journey back to the dorms was silent. Everyone went back to sleep while I stayed awake. I was just too excited to be back.

I called my Mom to tell them I was going home for a few days. I know she would be happy since I haven't gone home for a long time.

The phone was ringing, it didn't take a while for someone to pick up.

"Umma, how are you?"

"Taeminnie, you called? We're okay." - she said. I felt her tone of uneasiness which caught me offguard.

"Umma,I'm going home tomorrow. Aren't you excited?"

"You're joking aren't you?"

"Of course not. I'm going home really. How' s Eve doing?"

" Eve? She's uhm..." Mom was somehow stuttering. "She's doing fine."

Something was wrong. I felt it by her tone. She seemed uneasy. She won't say anything on the phone so I'll see for myself.

"Oh that's good to hear. I'll be hanging up now. I'll see you tomorrow Umma."

I hung up as I saw our near approach to our dorm. All of us just wanted to lay down and rest.

The moment we reached the dorm, the members just went on their own and slept through the night.

Sleepyheads.

I went to my room and lay on the bed. I feel lazy unpacking my stuff and repack again. Ugh. I'll just do them all together by the morning but for now I need my share of resting.

I guess I'll be seeing my dog tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.6K 34
Characters: Luhan (the kingka) Taeya (the queenka)
71.2K 480 7
SAMPLE ONLY. Full version is available on Dreame. Boys of Chicago Series #2 Graziella Fuller came from a well-off family. Her family owns a huge air...
242K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
26K 2.2K 43
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.