Stephen Curry And klay Thomps...

By Cuminmebieber

requests are open. other than that enjoy you horny freaks. More

jealous Stephen.
Car sex ~ klay
best friends brother ~ Stephen
the teasing game. ~klay.
jealous~Stephen
sex on the table~klay
be quiet for daddy ~Stephen
rough~klay
Mr.Curry~Stephen
sexually frustrated ~klay
Punishment~Stephen
kinky ~klay
punishment ~Stephen
I've been a bad girl daddy ~klay
shower sex.~klay
step daddy~ stephen
teacher.~ klay
doctor Curry.
My Teacher.~klay
Birthday Sex
fight/make up ~klay

My Boss ~stephen

9.1K 79 23
By Cuminmebieber

Want an imagine?
Requests are open again
This is very detailed
Please contain yourself ;).

I tapped my pen sporadically against the black marble of my desk in anticipation. It was getting late and the office had gotten moderately cleared out by the other employees. At this point, it was just me, Mr. Curry and the other secretary, Sarah. I hoped she'd hurry up and leave already. It's been three days since my last encounter with my boss and I was having some serious withdraws. My pencil skirt and panties suddenly became uncomfortable as I thought about him in his dominant state; his dark brown, hair, his piercing green eyes. Everything about him screamed sex.

"It's getting late, Avery. Aren't you going to go home? It's Friday." Sarah came and leant up against the cubical.

I swallowed roughly and opened up Mr. Curry's calendar on my computer, trying to look busy. "I know, it's just I have so many meetings to set up for stephen and other companies. You know that man never sleeps." I gave a playful smirk. Good, that sounded convincing.

Sarah giggled and her short blonde hair swooshed over her shoulder, "Of course. Well, have a lovely weekend." She waved while walking towards the elevator. I let out a sigh as I felt my body basically ooze into the black leather chair.

I looked at the bottom right of my computer screen and the bright numbers read 8:49pm. I sighed and looked over to the floor to ceiling windows that over looked Manhattan. The buildings were lit up and the madness of the hustle and bustle down below was still very much alive, though it was nighttime. No surprise, it's Friday, everyone's going out to clubs. I sighed. Currys Enterprises had to be one of the tallest buildings in the city. He had so much power he could probably be a dictator. At only 26 years old, he's managed to overtake so many companies and competition businesses with the flick of his wrist. If that's not sexy, I don't know what is. He's been on the cover of nearly every business magazine. And I am his mistress, his toy. I am basically his source of pleasure when he needed it. I turned to look at the dark gray door of his humongous office, an office in which we've performed many devious sins. I shivered and felt a tug at my lower stomach just thinking of when he'll want me again.

I wanted to walk to his door and ask but that sounded too desperate. I'd just have to wait for his call.

"A lovely evening tonight, Miss y/l/n" His velvety deep of a voice glided through the air. I stood up from my chair and smoothed out my skirt and sleeveless vest blouse. I looked at him. He leaned against the doorframe of his door with a glass of a dark liquid. I guessed it to be wine. He always kept some in his office. His tan slacks hung from his hips with a dark brown belt holding them up. His black button down shirt, which he wore without a jacket or tie, had three buttons undone showing off his muscular tanned hairless chest. My eyes trailed up the tendrils of veins running up his neck to his prominent jaw which held a growth of stubble. I bit my lip wanting to run my tongue over it.

I let my eyes wonder around his pink lips for a moment, admiring the beauty mark beside his mouth before looking up into his eyes. I stifled a gasp. They were the most gorgeous shade of hazel I've ever seen. The edges of his irises were that of a deep blue and the inside was a light but slight dakr green with some orange specks encircling the middle they always changed color which amazed me. His dark hair was a sexy frow. And I nearly melted as I remember how the rough locks felt when I ran my fingers through them.

I felt a rush once again and soon my panties were drenched.

He smirked knowingly as I just stared at him. Fuck, did he say something?

"Indeed, Mr. Curry"

He sipped from his glass, swallowing audibly, before licking his lips, "Mmm..what are you still doing here?" He asked deeply.

I cleared my throat and held my hands behind my back trying to look as professional as I could. "I wanted to see if you needed anything else from me before I left." I said hinting highly at what I really wanted.

His light brown eyebrow twitched upwards and a playfully smirk crossed his lips, "And what, did you have in mind that I would need from you, Miss y/l/n?" He asked knowing exactly what I meant. I bit my lip hard as he took his hand out of his pocket and carefully positioned it on his belt buckle teasingly. I felt my breathing become labored as he tilted his head back finishing the wine. I nearly groaned. He looked so sexy.

"stephen, please..." I whispered involuntarily.

His eyes locked on mine and I swear I saw them twinkle. He walked closer to me until he was standing right in front of me. I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent. Red wine mixed with his own natural, sexy, stephen smell. I leaned in closer running my nose along his neck, breathing him in. He tilted his head to the side allowing me more access. His breathing became heavier as well as he brushed my (you hair color) over my shoulder and pressed a kiss to my shoulder.

"What took you so long, baby?" He mumbled in my ear before running his hands down my back to my ass and pulling me closer to him, his already firm erection digging into my stomach.

I gasped. He was waiting for me?

"I want you..." I stated while moving my hands up his chiseled stomach to his defined chest, balling his shirt up in my fists.

"I know. Come." steph groaned, grabbing my wrist and leading me to his office. As we stepped in, the black and white décor caught my eye like it always does. I hummed as he sat down at his desk, typing away on his computer. I took in the black walls that contrasted well with the white furniture and tanned carpet. He had no pictures on his desk. A ruthless businessman doesn't need pictures.

I made my way over to him, circling around him. I leaned down and kissed behind his ear. He gasped slightly and I saw his body visibly tense up. Moving my hands down his strong arms, I pulled his hands away from the keyboard. I kissed down his neck, knowing it was one of the things that drove him crazy. "Miss y/l/n, can you not be patient for 10 minutes while I finish my work?" he breathed.

"No." I answered simply.

He rolled the black leather chair back and made room for me to sit on his lap. I dragged my hand along his jaw, enjoying the velvety feel of his stubble. He wrapped one arm around my waist and inclined his head kissing my lips slowly. I moaned at the familiar feeling of his lips on mine. I undid a few more of his shirt buttons and slid my hand in, caressing his pectoral muscles which flexed under my touch. He hummed against me before raising his hand to my thighs, causing my legs to fly open. He moved his hand up my skirt, his fingertips brushing against my drenched panties.

He inhaled sharply and pulled away only allowing our noses to touch, "You're so ready for me..." He slid his hand into my underwear, using his fingers to rub over my sensitive nub. I moaned while bringing my hand up to run through the hair at the back of his head, my other hand moving down his peck to his nipple.

"I'm always ready for you..." I moaned. I quickly began undoing the rest of his shirt, pushing them off his beautifully structured shoulders. my legs on either side of him. I threw the shirt down to the ground before leaning in again and capturing his lips in a passionate seductive kiss. He pulled on the zipper of my skirt. I stood up in front of him and pulled my skirt down my hips skillfully just the way he liked it. He ran his hand down his chest as he sat back, watching me undress in front of him. Stephen spread his legs slightly as I stepped forward in just my bra and panties. He held the backs of my thighs and pressed desperate kisses over my ribcage and up my cleavage before he buried his face in between my breasts.

"Fuck," he mumbled, "You know black is my favorite color." He was referring to my black lace pushup bra and lace underwear. I actually did know it was his favorite color. He had it all over the office. Something about it being a color of control. Everything went with black.

He pulled me back onto his lap and raised his hand and pulled the straps of my bra down my shoulders, kissing the skin as it became exposed, down to the tops of my breasts. He reached behind me and undid the clasp of my bra, almost ripping it from my body and throwing it to the ground with his shirt. He leaned down and licked over my nipple while keeping his eyes on mine. I moaned his name softly while arching my back, wanting more of his tongue. He hugged my waist closer before wrapping his lips around my nipple, sucking deeply like a child would their mother.

He tugged on it with his teeth and groaned. "Get up." He commanded. I immediately complied. He sat up and quickly undid the buckle on his pants, tugging the button. I felt myself begin to pant as he pulled the zipper down. "On your knees." He ordered blankly. I dropped to my knees before him and watched like a child getting presented with desert as he pulled his engorged erection from the contents of his slacks. He held it in his left hand, sliding it up and down his shaft. "Kiss me." He whispered. I felt another rush in my lower regions. Fuck, I need to get rid of these stupid panties.

I leaned forward wrapping my lips around the head of his erection. He groaned and let his head fall back for only a second before looking back down at me. I slid him into my mouth, wrapping my hand around the base. I bobbed my head up and down just the way he liked it.

"Yes baby girl, taste me..." He breathed while running his fingers through my (color) hair. I moaned against him moving my head faster. I felt him begin to throb against my tongue. Fuck.

I pulled him out of my mouth before licking up the sides and the underside. I licked over the tip where a slathering of pre-cum produced. He was so hot.

"Please..." stephen begged, flexing his hips upwards, "Suck me..."

I'll have to admit, seeing someone as powerful as stephen so powerless and weak beneath me was probably the hottest thing I'll ever witness. I moaned and leaned down, moving my head faster and faster, using more suction on him. He moaned and started writhing under me, one hand tangled in my hair and the other, gripping my arm tightly.

"Y/n baby, please..." he whispered and I knew he was close.

I reached up and grabbed his balls and I guess that was the pinnacle of his orgasm because he came loud and hard.

"Get up. Now." He said urgently kicking off his pants and boxers. I stood up quickly and dragged my panties down, kicking them to the side. Stephen sat up in his seat and held my hips, pulling me close and burying his nose at the apex of my thighs he breathed in my arousal. He let out a guttural growl and I responded with a timid moan, letting my fingers get familiar with his messy locks. He placed several open mouth kisses on me there, making me even more wet. I moaned loudly, flexing my hips forward.

With a look of reluctance he stood up and hoisted me up onto his desk, pushing away all the other papers. Our breaths intermingled as he leaned down, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I groaned and wrapped my arms around his neck accepting his entrance. My tongue stroked over his in a welcoming manner and he moaned softly standing between my legs. His hands moved up my thighs, resting at the top and squeezing softly. "I'm going to fuck you now..." He mumbled before thrusting into me immediately getting into a fast pace. I gasped and clung to the edge of the desk. He leaned his forehead on mine and his heavy, labored breath caressed mine. He gripped my thighs even tighter, pulling me open even more for him. I brought my hand up to hold his cheek in wonder. God, he's beautiful.

"st-stephen..." I stuttered as his pace excelled.

He raised his hand as well, cupping my cheek. "I know baby..."

I let my head fall back as a monstrous moan erupted from my chest. He gripped my thighs once again, slamming into me repeatedly. "Oh,
y/n..."

I felt myself come apart in his arms, my mind becoming fuzzy. With a few more thrusts, stephen followed my lead, whispering my name.

"I want to fuck you this time..." I whispered while resting my hands on his defined chest.

"Yes." he breathed before sitting down back down on the leather chair. I quickly sat astride him, positioning myself above his awaiting erection. As I slid down on him, we both let out a sigh of pleasure and relief. He laid his large hands on my hips as I began moving over him.

I began moving my hips back and forth at a steady pace. His hips rolled upwards meeting me half way. I moaned each time the head of his erection brushed against the oversensitive spot inside of me. I gasped at the pleasure and looked down, watching his abs clench and unclench as he moved his lower half. A light sheen of sweat covered his, beautifully built body. His face was slightly flustered and his mouth hung slightly agape as he watched where we were joined. "y/n..."

"steph..." I breathed moving even harder and faster causing the chair to creak. I reached up grabbing hold of the back of his chair.

"Ugh, fuck, right there baby..." he moaned, closing his eyes tight.

I used my other hand to rest on his abs as I moved my hips as hard and fast as I could. Steph held my hips down as we both, once again, came apart together. I collapsed forward on his chest and he held me in a desperate embrace, his hands splayed across my back, rubbing soothingly.

"Oh my God, stephen..." I whispered against his skin. He chuckled darkly and stroked my hair seductively, "I'm not finished with you yet." He whispered menacingly in my ear. I felt my nether regions become moist. Yeesh, I'm such a whore for this man.

He lifted me from under my thighs and stood slowly. He walked with the same arrogant poise around the desk and laid me down slowly on the soft, tan carpet. He laid his hands on either side of my head and placed a wet kiss on my lips. I groaned and, despite my body tiredness and it's begging for no more, I wanted more of him.

He slowly entered me and began moving in a hard, fast pace causing me to hiss. He breathed out against my lips before stuffing his face into the crook of my neck. I tangled my fingers in his hair with one hand and dig my nails into his chiseled back with the other.

"Oh, baby girl..." stephen mumbled as he moved even faster. I slowly closed my eyes as the pleasure was too much to handle. I opened my mouth slightly, but no sound came out. Here I was, getting fucked by my boss, the most powerful, successful bachelor in the country, on the floor of his office. And I wasn't the least bit ashamed.

"Yes, steph...I feel you, baby..." I moaned right in his ear causing him to groan back. He started thrusting into me sporadically, desperate for release. My breathing quickened and I felt my stomach turn and flip. Stephen raised his head from my neck and kissed me hard as we came around each other for the third time.

I arched my back into him, digging my nails into his back and scalp. He fell limp against me, his head resting on my chest. He hummed softly, laying there for a moment before rolling over on his back beside me. I licked my lips and looked over at him, "How do you feel?"

"Refreshed. And you, Miss y/l/n?"

"Thoroughly fucked, Mr. Curry." I answered. He smirked and leaned forward giving me another wet kiss of appreciation.

"Think you're up for round 4?"

"Anything for you, sir."

....

I hope I did a good job of giving you a beautiful picture of what's happening
Next one published in just a few minutes is Klay thompson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 8.8K 126
I am back AND I'M BETTER And yes I know I said I was finished but... Time to open up your imagination with your favourite ball players once...
410K 6.5K 70
Welcome Back This is a collection of NBA/ NCAA imagines just for you. So sit back and start requesting. One Love Agape
668 48 48
Hello, this was posted on here for the convenience of a friend who this is written for. There are several inside jokes and stories, but feel free to...
326K 3.8K 32
I wish to forget about these imagines i wrote, but i'll keep them up for you all desperate IT fans. This book is super messy, so just ignore the erro...