The little white fox shifter:...

By _Cat_the_Psycho_

Eina is left in the forest when she is two years old. The only things she knows about herself is her name and... More

In the forest
A pack of my own........or am i the slave?
News of the pack
Pack training
Mate
Surprises, surprises
Big truths and little white lies
Scared
i love you
lost
Running, running, running
Panic
Is it really you?
Blood
Darkness and light
Those who sit and cry and those who escape
Together for never
Did someone ask for an 'oh f**k me'?
Sequal
YAY

Safe in the arms of a friend

15.1K 504 97
By _Cat_the_Psycho_

Ok some people were confused about where this all took place. This story mostly takes place in Maine. I hope I helped the people who were confused. Oh and I am starting this thing where I tell you some things I like. So here's the first one, I like oak trees and anything to do with oak or oak wood.

-----------------------------

Eina's pov

-----------------------------

It was dark out. No moon, no stars, and no street lights. I had been running for roughly four days and I had successfully traveled from the state of Maine to the state of Massachusetts.

I don't know what town I was in all I knew was that it was a very small town. And I think it was about 3:00 Am right now. I sighed and shifted back into my human form.

I walked the streets of the small town not having any problem at seeing where I was going.

My feet were sticking to the black, cold rock that was the street and it was getting uncomfortable. It reminded me of an old memory, one where someone close to me was.......... 'No! Don't think about it!' I shuddered and continued to walk, only faster.

Then I saw someone walk out onto their porch and sit down on a chair. Hope sparked in me as I made my way over to them. When they got there I knew they couldn't see or hear me so I tried not to startle them.

I looked down at my self before I opened my mouth though so I could see if I looked like some dirty hobo. I was fairly decent with me having taken a bath in a very cold river just hours before, and my red night gown still looked nice but not as nice as it could have been.

"Hello?" I said and the person jumped from their chair and spun to look at me.

It was a lady that looked to be in her mid-forties but I couldn't be sure. "Who are you? What do you want?" She stated without fear even though she couldn't see me.

"I need help." I said. She narrowed her eyes and swiftly walked to her open front door and turned on her porch light. The light blinded me and I blinked away the spots that danced across me vision at the sudden light change.

When I could see again, which was probably like two seconds, I looked at the woman. Her eyes were hard but when I met her eyes they turned soft and she gasped.

I cocked my head in confusion. Why did she gasp? "Oh you poor thing just look at you, your so tiny. And your just a child. Who would leave a child to wander by herself, especially one so cute." She exclaimed and rushed over to me.

When her hand reached towards my face where a cut was, I flinched away when a memory of my pack members hitting me flashed a crossed my mind. The woman's hand faltered when she saw me flinch and she gasped again.

"What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" Her eyes turned hard again and she said "I will hurt anyone who hurts you, I promise. No one should raise a hand to a child in any circumstance." She walked closer to me and pulled me into a tight, bear hug.

How crazy is that, a person hugging another person they just met. "Why don't you come inside and I can make you something to eat, hmm?" She said to me with a soft and kind voice.

My eyes started to tear up at her kindness and I couldn't talk so I nodded my head. She ushered me in side to a kitchen and set me down at a dark, oak wood table.

"What would you like to eat, dear? Some soup? A sand which? Just name it and I will make it." She said. I felt my eyes tear up again and I almost burst into tears right there. I've never been asked what I want to eat. I only ever made things my pack liked to eat.

"I think I would just like some soup, please." I said in a small voice while looking down at the beautiful table. (Told you, I like oak wood) I traced a spot on the table that was shaped like an eye.

I smiled at a memory from four years ago, about a playful argument about an eye on an oak wood table, one when I lived with some of my only friends.

Memory

"Come on, Eina! It looks like my eye!" My best friend exclaimed. "No it looks like mine!" I exclaimed back. We playfully glared at each other then burst out laughing.

"Yeah, your right Eina. It does look like your eye........if you were a tree!" We continued laughing till we fell out of our chairs and on the floor, then proceeded to laugh even more.

"Come on, Tammy. Let's face it, I am a tree!" I then stood up shot my arms up from my side to face parallel with the ground and stood very still.

Tammy sat up looked at me and burst into more peals of laughter at the look on my face. I had a deep frown on my face, trying to imitate grumpy cat.

I couldn't stand anymore and I fell to the floor in peals of laughter right next to her. After our giggling had subsided I slipped my hand into hers, and looked at a recent picture on the wall of Tammy, me, and her older sister Sarah.

"Tammy?" I asked with a slight frown on my face. "Yes, Eina?" She answered strait away and turned towards me with a curious face.

"Will you always be here with me?" She paused her curious face and it morphed into a serious one, and even with her being two years older than me, it was still very rare to see one on her always worry free face.

"Yes, Eina. I will always be here with you, even if something bad happens, I will always be here." With that she squeezed my hand harder and pulled me closer to her. I smiled and buried my face into her hair.

'She'll always be here with us.............'

End of memory

I was snapped out of the memory by a bowl being placed in front of my eyes on the table. I looked up to see the woman smiling and saying "I hope you like chicken noodle soup, dear."

I smiled and nodded my head and started to eat. She sat opposite me and watched me silently. I didn't notice before now but I was very hungry.

The woman frowned at my obvious appetite but said nothing. After I was done I realized I had finished the soup in under three minutes.

I smiled sheepishly at the woman and rubbed the back of my neck self consciously. I giggled a little and said "I guess I was hungrier than I thought."

The woman smiled slightly and said "That's okay, dear. There's plenty more where that came from." Then she frowned at me and said more seriously "When is the last time you ate. You nearly inhaled that soup."

I blushed as bright as a tomato and looked at the table, once again tracing the eye shaped spot. I thought seriously about the last time I ate but I couldn't remember.

I shrugged my shoulders still not looking up at the scary woman. Yes, I just said scary woman. She is very scary while she's looking at me like that.

I could practically feel the anger rolling off her in waves. I could also hear her blood pressure pick up in her anger. I gulped audibly and unconsciously started to sink lower into my chair.

The woman practically growled as I did this. She took a deep breath and that seemed to calm her down. I sighed in relief and slowly sat up strait.

I looked up at the woman after a full minute of akward (Sp?) silence. Her eyes were full of masked emotions.

I cleared my throat loudly and said "i-I nev-never caught your name." Her eyes softened a bit and she said "I'm sorry, I forgot. My name is Ethel. What's yours?"

I hesitated a bit but said "Eina. My name is Eina." She smiled and said "Oh, what a pretty name." I smiled a little sheepishly back at her then cleared my throat, remembering why I interrupted her on her porch.

"May I use your phone, please?" I asked. She smiled some more then gave me her cell phone.

I hesitated before asking "Do you mind if it is a long distance call?" She shook her head. Then I hesitantly dialed the phone number and brought the phone up to my ear.

After a couple of rings someone picked up. "Hello?"

I swallowed then said "Sarah? Is that you?"

'-%65%6;-5%$7%56:-#%*+:*%$"*&:-&'*:+*:-'+&:*'*&:+*:-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 5.1K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
44.8K 1.2K 109
Meet 18 (almost 19) year old also Alpha to be Kailey Summers. As well as her pack and her family only know her as the White wolf which Kailey fought...
1.2M 43K 34
UNEDITED. I wrote this in middle school and it's really bad! Read at your own risk!! ------ Skylar White is a fox shifter. She is kind, bubbly, and o...
32.4M 812K 66
For 18 year old Avery Williams, life hasn't been an easy ride. With her mom on life support, being poor which means she can't afford her mom's surger...