Teen Wolf's Isaac Lahey x Rea...

By AmyLillian22

These are all my Isaac Lahey (Teen Wolf) imagines. Some of the storylines are my ideas and some were prompts... More

You Belong with Me (Part 1)
Sweet Little Libby
Nightmares
Beside Comfort
A Study Session
Meeting the Family
Second Chance
The Bedroom Window
Jealousy
I. Love. You.
Soulmates
Changes
Castaway (Feat. Theo Raeken)
This Exact Moment - (Secret Santa Imagine for Marley)
I Never Stopped Loving You (Feat. Liam Dunbar)

I Belong with You (Part 2)

9.2K 296 196
By AmyLillian22

Isaac's POV

Lately, Allison and I have been arguing too much, more than usual. At first it was just these stupid little fights of being late, forgetting something, or having to cancel our plans because something came up with the pack. Then all of a sudden things escalated when she get mad about anything relating to my best friend (Y/N). Whether it was hanging out with her instead of Allison, being there for my best friend when she needed me the most, going to her first instead of Allison, or sleeping over at her house instead of being in my own bed.

It wasn't just on my end either. She always flirted with guys to get back at me, especially with Scott. She always excluded (Y/N) whenever Allison organized a group thing with the girls in the pack. Every time she did anything to make me mad, it worked. It would always make me furious, making my heart beat rise out of anger, which always ended up with me running to my anchor.

I tapped on Allison's apartment window making sure she didn't have the electrical teaser on again. After noticing it's not on, I opened the window, climbed through and walked down the hall to her bedroom. Fighting has becoming a predictable trait in our relationship. It's to be expected, but for some reason something feels different about tonight. I don't know exactly what we'll argue about tonight, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's the same damn shit again.

I let myself in after knocking on Allison's door. "Let's get this over with already."

"Seriously? That's how you welcome me?"

"Well I know this is just another stupid fight, so I'm not exactly in a rosy kind of mood right now, Allie."

"God, you can be such an ass sometimes."

"What did I do wrong this time? Did I forget to wait for you after school? Or was it ignoring your calls and texts?" I questioned.

"NO! It's about you sleeping over at (Y/N) again!" She shouted.

"Are we really going to argue about this again?!"

"No! This is completely different Isaac! I saw you! You had your arms around her! You pulled her close to your body and you were cuddling with her like she's your damn girlfriend!"

My heart rate begins to increase with each word, "I was not cuddling with her!"

"I'm not blind! I saw it with my own two eyes!"

"So what if I did?" I snapped.

"So what?! SO WHAT?! She's not your girlfriend! I am! You should be cuddling with me! You should be climbing into my bed! You should be running to me! I should be your anchor! Not some pathetic girl who's in love with you. She's useless and pointless-"

I didn't want to hear it anymore. "USELESS?!" I slam my hand on her desk. "She was there when my mother passed away! She was there when I opened the door to the news of my brother! She's there every time my dad takes a swing! She risks her life by sneaking into my house to get me out of the locked freezer! NOT YOU! HER! She's not useless! If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be here with you! So you should be so grateful for her."

"If she's so fucking great, why don't you just go out with her and sleep with her seven days till Sunday, Isaac?! It wouldn't surprise me if you already did!" She snapped back coldly.

Allison immediately placed her hand over her mouth, hoping it would take back the words she just said. I froze out of shock. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I did I hear that right? From the second sweetest and kindest person I thought I knew?

Allison rushed to me, "I'm sorry."

I pushed her arms off mine.

She continues, "Isaac, I'm sick and tired of all this arguing. It's not right."

I could feel my heart pounding, the blood rushing through my veins, and the change coming. My anger was rising and I had to get to my anchor before it's too late.

"I'm done," I walked towards her bedroom door and slammed it on my way out.

Y/N POV

I hear a thump from my balcony just outside my bedroom. I get up from my bed knowing someone is about to walk-in in a matter of seconds. There's only one person who comes into my bedroom from the balcony, my best friend, Isaac, who I also happen to be in love with. It's late, well later than the usual time he comes over. Something must be wrong.

Before I could get to the door, Isaac burst through my doors furious.

"What's wrong?" I ask quickly.

Isaac ignores my question and just paces back and forth in front of me. His anxiousness makes me nervous. He's never done this before, and I don't know what to do. I grab his arm to stop him from pacing, which makes his head snap to my face. Suddenly I have his attention. I let go of his arm and place my hands on his beautiful face.

"Did he hit you?" I ask.

The anger disappears from his face as he looks into my eyes. I look into his blue eyes; searching for answers he won't tell me. He pulls me into a tight hug. It's not the quick friendly hug, or my favorite bear hug he always gives me. No, this hug was different. He was holding me close and tighter than usual. Like he was holding on to something he was about to lose. He begins to relax as he continues to hold me tight. I return the tightness but begin to worry knowing something happened tonight.

"Talk to me. Please. What's wrong?" I beg wishing he would tell me what's wrong.

Isaac lets me go and cups my face with his hands to make sure I'm looking at him straight in my favorite pair of eyes. My heart skips a beat and I'm pretty sure he heard it.

"I want you to know you are the most important person in my life. There's no one like you. No one will ever compare to you and no one will ever come as close to you," he says sincerely.

"I feel the same way about you," I barely whisper low enough only he could hear with his wolf hearing.

"You're my best friend, and I've never hid anything from you. In fact, I've always been able to tell you everything no matter how brutal it might be," he continues.

"Isaac, you're scaring me. Please just tell me what happened tonight," my voice quivers.

He lets go of my face, "I broke up with Allison..."

"What? Why? What happened?" I question.

He walks away from me, "She said some pretty mean things about you-"

I cut him off, "like what?"

Suddenly he had this pain look on his face and I knew the next words he was going to say weren't going to be pretty.

"She said you were useless and pointless."

My two least favorite words. Anytime I hear someone udder those two words, whether it's directed to me or being told to someone else, terrible old childhood memories always come rushing back. And right now, I can't help but think of my mother.

My memories with my mother consist of her telling me constantly I was pathetic, worthless, meaningless, and a mistake she wish she never had to deal with. My mother was a drunk and an addict who always said the worse thing to me with a drink in her hand, and a cigarette in the other. Sure it might have been the booze or drugs talking but the words still hurt like hell. My dad never had the heart to leave her because he always say the girl he fell in love with, would come back someday. She never did as she walked out on us. The excruciating memories will always be burned in the back of my mind.

Tears begin to form in my eyes. Isaac rushes to me and gently places his hands on my cheeks again. He brushes his thumb across my cheek as he wipes away a tear falling down.

"Hey. Listen to me." He looks straight into my eyes again. "You are not useless, okay? You've been there for me more than anyone. You're the only one that knows my secrets. You're the only one that calms me down. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. You are extraordinary in so many ways I don't have time to list them all."

Isaac leans his forehead against mine and I smile half-heartily at his words. I close my eyes and sigh as every fiber of my being fights so hard not to kiss him right now. I bite my lip to fight the urge. I pushed away and gave my back to him to avoid looking in his eyes or his lips.

I put my feelings aside for him and brace myself for what I'm about to say. "I know she's never liked me, and her words definitely hurt, but I know how much you like her. Don't let me be the reason you're not together. If being with her is what you want, then work it out. Don't worry about me. I want you to be happy, Isaac."

"At one point she did make me happy, at least I thought I did. But tonight when I argued with Allison, I realized I wasn't happy. She never made me as happy as you make me." Isaac admits. "She never understood me like you understand me, and she never will. She doesn't make my heart skip a beat, but you do. Always. And I love knowing I always make your heart skip a beat. I like that I'm the only one that does that to you. I love the sound of it." A smile forms on his face. " Just like right now. It skipped twice."

Isaac's blue eyes meet mine as he tenderly puts his hands on my cheeks again, "More importantly she's doesn't calm me down. You do. You're my anchor. I belong with you."

"You belong with me," I say as a smile forms on my face just before Isaac leans in to kiss me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 12.9K 78
A bunch of imagines for my favorite character on Teen Wolf! (Y/N)= your name Hope you enjoy!! {This is my writing and it comes from my imagination un...
261 35 26
Isaac Lahey and Melanie Rogers met on the first day of the nursery and quickly became friends. Over the years, the friendship between these two grew...
1.5M 31.9K 108
a collection of teen wolf imagines all written by me.
5.2K 171 20
❝ Who, who are you really? And where are you going? I have nothing left to prove 'Cause I have nothing left to lose. ❞ - the first half of this book...