Always (A Brendon Urie Fanfic...

By hellaradmal

Mal has a very dark past. After meeting Brendon Urie at his own concert, they become friends and maybe more... More

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX: Epilogue?

II

2.1K 39 41
By hellaradmal

Stall Me

Mal's Point of View

          While walking to Trig, Shay and I talk about Jackson. He's the guy we encountered moments ago. Jackson is Shay's ex-boyfriend as well as our ex-best friend. When they broke up I as well stopped associating with Jackson because he cheated on her. That may not seem as much of a reason to stop talking to Jackson since he was my best friend, but he cheated on her with our enemy. He even talked shit about her with us. So imagine how I felt walking in on them when I went to go visit Jackson one day. All three of us hated her so much, but I guess fucking a whore is more important than loving your girlfriend.

          We enter the classroom and the whole class decided to turn and stare at us along with our teacher Mrs. Briggs.

"Why are you both ten minutes late?" Mrs. Briggs says slightly angry.

"Car trouble." Shay says.

          She seems a little tense. It's probably because of Jackson. She still loves him and I know that. They only broke up a month ago. We only had to face him now because as soon as everything happened, he left. He's filthy rich so he just goes on vacations for fun whenever he wants to. School doesn't really matter to him because he already has his life planned out. After high school, he's going to take over his father's huge corporate business.

"Don't lie young lady. I saw you and your friend walking out of your car fifteen minutes ago. Some car trouble huh?"

"Well excuse us for walking in late. Why the fuck were you watching us anyways? Does it really matter? We're here now aren't we? Seems like you're experiencing some personal problems."

"Do you guys want detention?"

"Go ahead. It's not like we're going to go anyways. You know what? I'm tired of this bullshit. How about you go and fuck around with Mr. Plum like you always do after class?"

"Shay drop it. Let's go." I tell Shay as I hold her arm.

          We walk out of the classroom with the nerds looking at us with disappointment and the socialites looking at as with surprise. It's not every day you see the most antisocial people lash out.

"Shay? What's bugging you?" I ask.

"Look I'm sorry. It's just kinda bothering me that Jackson is back."

"Shay, we knew we were gonna have to face him at some point. Well we just did and we handled him pretty well. What do you wanna do?"

"Not much. You wanna go home and just watch a movie. We have to pick up the tickets later. You're coming right?"

"Yeah. " I reply.

"Alright cool."

          As we walk towards the school entrance, we see Jackson walking out of the closet with an angry look on his face. He notices us and his pace quickens. This is when we decide to run. After running about two blocks we enter my car, Shay in the passenger seat and me in the drivers seat. I start the car and drive away from the school with Car Radio by Twenty Øne Piløts playing on the radio. (See what I did there..)

________________________________

          After we watch Disney's Descendants for the millionth time it's around 11:00. I had nothing better to do instead of listen to music. I felt relaxed as I heard Brendon Urie's voice ring through my headphones, eventually falling asleep to the soothing noise.

          I wake up to my phone ringing drastically. It's my boss calling.

"Hello?" I say groggily.

"Ah yes, Mal. Look I know you don't have to work until Monday, but can you come in today? I'll pay you overtime."

"Uh sure. What time do I start and what time do I end?"

"Now? I'm so sorry for calling you on short notice, Alison called out sick and business is just crazy right now. You can go home whenever business eases up, which is around 8:00."

"Wow so an 8 hour shift. Okay. I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Bye Mal! Thank you so much!"

          As I got up I remembered that I was supposed to go with Shay to pick up the tickets for the concert. She'll understand.

"Shay!!"

"Yea Mal."

"Look I'm sorry, but Mark just called me in to work. I'm leaving now and I'm gonna be back home around 8. I can't go with you to get the tickets. Drop me off to work so you can take the car to get the tickets."

"Alright. That's not a problem."

"Cool. Cool."

          I toss Shay my keys as we get in the car. Throughout the five minute ride, the car is silent other than the sound of Build God, Then We'll Talk playing. As Shay pulls up to Starbucks I give her the "talk".

"Shay, I am trusting you with my car. If you hurt my baby, I kill you. If you spill anything in my baby, I kill you. If you fucking crash my baby, I'll kill you, then I'll throw you in the garbage because you're not good enough for recycle."

"Yea yea. I understand. How many times we've had this talk? And your "baby" always ends up fine. Cool? Cool."

"Ugh. Just take care of my baby okay? Bye."

________________________________

Shay's Point of View

          After I dropped off Mal, I came back home and took a four hour nap. I'm now leaving the house to get the tickets. After a twenty minute drive I see the radio show's building. I quickly park hella excited at the fact that I'm gonna get tickets to go to the concert. As I walk in, I see Zack and I approach him.

"Hey Zack! I'm Shay. We spoke earlier on the phone? I'm here to pick up the tickets for the Panic! at the Disco and Twenty Øne Piløts concert."

"Yes Shay. It's great to see you. Before I give you the tickets I'm gonna need to see some sort of I.D. to make sure I'm giving them to the right person."

"Yea that's fine." I say as I pull out my wallet and show him my Driver's License.

          Zack checks to see that it's the correct name on the driver's license. A few seconds later he hands me my license and the two tickets.

"Thank you! Have a nice day!"

"I will." He says with a wink.

"Okay.."

          I drive back home and I take a shower before Mal gets out of work.

________________________________

Mal's Point of View

"One grande Iced Caramel Macchiato for Eric!?"

"Yup. That's me." Eric says with a smile.

          He takes his coffee and he walks away. Five minutes later Eric comes back.

"Hey look over there." He says.

          I turn my head, but I don't see anything.

"What was there?" I ask him.

"Oh nothing." He says with a sly smirk.

          He takes his coffee and he walks out. As I look at the clock I notice that it's almost 8:00. I call Shay to remind her to pick me up. I make Shay a Cotton Candy Frappuccino while I wait. By the time I'm done Shay texts me saying that she's outside. I say goodbye to the other employees before walking out. As I get into the car, Shay gives me this creepy smile before holding up the two concert tickets. I end up having the same smile on my face and I'm not the type to squeal, but I squealed.

"Oh my god I can't wait for tomorrow!" I tell her.

"Same."

          She always says that. I hand her the Frappuccino before she drives of. Shay gives me a look of confusion.

"Why are you giving me this? What did you do?" She asks.

"Bro, is that how low you think of me? I didn't do anything..." I reply.

"Uh okay. Whatever." Shay says with suspicion.

          As Shay drives into the sunset I think about how tomorrow is going to play out with a smile on my face. When we get home she hands me my keys and we go our separate ways. I pull of my apron before empty my pockets. I see a piece of paper fall out. It says, "Call me. 1-234-567-8901 -Eric". Oh so that's why he told me to turn around. I'm not interested but I keep the number anyways. I change into my pajamas and I get under my covers thinking about how I'm going to be seeing Brendon Urie tomorrow. Swoon. Right before I fall asleep I hear a loud voice coming from the kitchen.

"MAL! WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY REESE'S!!"

          I pretend to be asleep because I know that she's gonna barge into my room any second now. Shay and I both have a strong obsession of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I finished my stash so I took hers..

"Mal, did you not hear me? Oh you're sleeping. Lucky bitch." She mutters under her breath.

          I mentally give myself a pat on the back before going back to thinking about the man of my dreams.

________________________________

Author's Note: So that was the second chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. The next chapter will be much more eventful I can assure you. I actually don't know what picking up concert tickets from a radio show is like so I just made it up. Stay alive |-/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 58.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
455K 7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...