Falling For My Best Friends B...

By sshaylenee

It all started when Riley Allister was dared to kiss her best friends ass of an older brother. But soon, she... More

Charachter Bios
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten- Brysons POV
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve- Bryson's POV
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen- Bryson's POV
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen- Bryson's POV
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one- Emmy's POV
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter- Twenty-five- Bryson's POV
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty- two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Authors Note
Sequel!
Authors Note

Chapter Twenty-two- Emmy's POV

37.6K 667 216
By sshaylenee

The curtains were pulled back in my room when I woke up. I must have forgotten to close them. After talking to my mom, I had gone to my room and drifted to sleep rather quickly. I dragged myself out of bed, thankful it was the weekend. I looked out the window, noticing how grey and dreary it was out. I hated when it rained. You could never find a damn thing to do. I slowly made my way out of my room. Lately, it had been my goal to check on mom when I woke up, but today I felt like getting coffee in my system before trying to hold a conversation. Bryson had gone to Riley's last night after talking with mom. I was happy to finally see them together. I had known all along that they liked each other, they were both too stubborn to admit it. Dad was sitting at the table when I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning, dad," I said with a smile, grabbing a mug and pouring coffee into it.

"Hey, kiddo." Something seemed different about my dad. His eyes were puffy and red, and his hair was a mess.

"Everything okay?" I had never seen my dad cry, and the minute I asked, he bursted into tears. I quickly set my mug down and wrapped him in a hug. In that moment, I couldn't figure out why he was crying.

"Your mother- she passed this morning," he managed to get out in between breaths. That's when it hit me. Mom had cancer, and it had taken her from us. I couldn't help the tears rolling down my face at the realization. This wasn't suppose to happen. She was too young; she was too good of a person.

"It's like she knew," I finally said when I calmed down a bit. My dad looked at me, confusion written on his face. "She made sure to talk to me and Bryson last night." He nodded before placing his face in his hands. "We'll get through this, dad." I sat down at the table across from him, sipping on my coffee, still in utter disbelief. "Does Bryson know?" My dad looked at me and shook his head. "I'll call him." I got up from the table and went to my room. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and dialed Bryson's number. He didn't answer, so I called him again. Of course, he didn't answer. I decided to call Riley, knowing she would probably answer, and to my luck, I was right.

"Hello?" She said. I could hear the sleep in her voice. I must have waken her up.

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine, Em. What's up?" I sighed into the phone. I knew how Bryson was going to handle this, which is exactly why I wasn't going to tell him over the phone.

"Is Bryson there?"

"Yeah, he's sleeping."

"Can you wake him up? I need to speak to him." I heard some shuffling in the background and finally, his groggy morning voice came over the phone.

"What the fuck do you want, Emmy? It's eight o'clock."

"You need to come home."

"Why?" I was starting to get pissed off. Bryson was never this difficult to deal with.

"Just fucking do it, okay?" I heard a sigh on his end, along with some shuffling.

"Fine." I hung up the phone and went downstairs to sit with dad.

~~~~

You could tell that Bryson was mad that I had interrupted him and Riley by the way he slammed the door shut.

"This better be fucking good, Emmy," he said as he came into the kitchen.

"Mom died," I said, deciding to be blunt. His facial expression changed in seconds and he nearly dropped to the floor.

"No, she couldn't have." My dad had gone upstairs to shower before Bryson showed up, but he was now making his way down the stairs.

"She did, Bryson," my dad said.

"No!" Bryson yelled, slamming his fist into the wall. He left a hole, and I knew he'd be feeling that later. I could see the tears running down his cheeks, and I quickly ran over, wrapping him in a hug.

"It's hard on all of us, Bryson, but we'll get through this. He buried his head into my shoulder, letting sobs out. I rubbed his back, trying to comfort him, but I knew it would take more than that.

"Is that why she wanted to talk to us last night?" He said in between sobs.

"I think so," I assured him. "At least we got to say goodbye." I could feel the tears threatening to fall down my cheeks as I watched my brother be in so much pain. I knew he was going to take it hard. He was a mamas boy.

"I think I'm going to be sick," Bryson said as he took off up the stairs. I slouched down in my chair and buried my face in my hands. Why did this have to happen to us?

~~~~

Bryson had spent most of the afternoon in his room. I hadn't heard so much as a peep out of him since he found out. I knew he needed time to think about everything, but being alone was the last thing he needed. I walked up the steps, knocking on his door.

"Come in," he said, barely loud enough for me to hear him. I walked in, closing the door behind me. I plopped down on the edge of the bed where he was laying, staring up at the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" I asked, knowing it was a stupid question.

"I will be." I placed a kiss on his cheek and he sat up. "I need to go see Riley." I nodded as he grabbed his things.

Bryson's POV- sexual content ahead-

I made my way out of my house. It was way too hard for me to be there knowing that my mother died in her room. Did she go peacefully? Did it hurt? I knew it probably hurt, all the pain she went through from the cancer and treatments. I knew though that she was in a better place now. She would no longer be suffering, and she would still be looking over us. I threw the car in park and got out, shoving my hands in my pockets as I made my way to Riley's door. By now, my dad must have talked to her step mom. They had always been really close, before her father died. I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

"Bryson, dear, I am so sorry," Angela said as she let me in.

"Thanks, Angela. Is Riley home?" She nodded and pointed up the stairs. I slowly walked up the stairs and into Riley's room, not even bothering to knock.

"Bryson, oh my god, I'm so sorry," Riley said as she wrapped me in a hug. As she looked up at my, I connected my lips to hers. I didn't know if this was what she wanted. I was pretty sure she was still a virgin, but she was the only one who could make me feel better. Her mouth moved in sync with mine as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I kicked the door closed with my foot, trying not to ruin the moment. Once I heard the door shut, I back her up against the bed, until I felt her touch. She fell backwards, pulling me with her.

"I need you, Riley," was all I could say before our lips met again. I started trailing kisses down her jaw and her neck. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the moment. She pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her torso. Damn, she's fit. Yeah, we had gone skinny dipping, but it was dark, and I couldn't see her. I ran my hands down her side, feeling every curve from her shoulders to her hips. It wasn't long before she was pulling my shirt over my head and chucking it across the room. She sat up, pulling my face to hers. I kissed her nose as my hands went to her back, unclasping her bra. When she realized what I did, she held her hands over her chest to keep the bra from falling.

"Bryson," she whispered as I pulled her hands away, letting the bra fall down her arms.

"Baby, you're perfect. Don't ever feel self conscious around me." She bit her lip, and I could tell she was nervous as I took in her chest. You would never be able to tell how big her breasts are from what she wears. I laid her back gently on the bed again, unbuttoning her pants. I slid then down her legs and threw them into the growing pile of our clothes. I met her lips with mine, and I could tell she was hungry for me. The way she kissed me back, forcing her tongue into my mouth. It all seemed so natural for her, but I loved it.

"Bryson, I-I'm a virgin," she said, breaking away. I nodded, looking her in the eyes. She pulled me down and once again, our lips met.

"Do you want this? I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do," I whispered in her ear. She was turning me on just by kissing me. She nodded in approval and I kissed down her neck again. "I'm going to make you feel good, Riley. So good." I kissed to her collar bone, grabbing one of her breasts in my hands. I groped it, feeling her nipple grow hard against my palm. I teased the other one with my mouth. Trailing kisses around her breast before taking her nipple in my mouth. I heard a small moan escape her lips as I flicked her nipple with my tongue. Once I knew she was getting hot, I trailed kisses down to her belly button, stopping above her underwear line. She hit her lip again, causing my boner to grow harder. Fuck, that's hot. I kissed up her thigh, and started rubbing her through her underwear.

"Bryson," she moaned out. I slowly pulled her underwear down, but she crossed her legs as I did.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm just nervous," she whispered, and I could tell how aroused she was.

"Don't be," I smiled at her. She uncrossed her legs, and I pulled her underwear down further, before they fell off her feet. I separated her legs, kissing up her thigh again. I slowly started to rub her lips before separating those. For a virgin, she trimmed up a lot. I licked my lips at the sight of her. Naked, on her bed, with me between her legs. I slipped a finger in, feeling how tight she was. I'm not going to last long. I slowly moved my finger in and out, causing her to moan out. Once she was nice and wet, I licked her lips, before slipping my tongue in between them. I flicked her clít with my tongue. She arched her back and pleasure, and I could hear her breathing picking up. I sucked on it, and I could feel her body beginning to twitch.

"Oh my," she moaned out. I slipped a finger in again, sucking on her clít. I knew she was close, but she didn't, and she had no idea what she was in for. I removed my finger and started rubbing her clít fast. The moans were uncontrollable, and I loved it. It didn't take much more before she came on my hand, her whole body twitching with please. "Oh my god, Bryson," she moaned, fairly loud at that. I smiled as I moved up to kiss her.

"Are you ready?" She nodded, she trying to gain control of her breathing. I pulled the foil wrapped out of my pocket, ditching my pants and underwear. Her eyes grew as my erection popped out of my pants.

"You're going to put that in me?" She asked. I chuckled and nodded in response. I slid the condom down my length and got positioned above her.

"If you want me to stop, just say so." She nodded in understanding and I slowly inserted the tip into her. She let out a cry of pain at first as I slowly moved in and out of her. The more I went, the more I could see her body relaxing. Her walls tightened around my díck, and I knew it wouldn't take long. I thrusted in and out of her, going a little faster each time. Riley was gripping the bed sheets so hard her knuckles were turning white. I smiled, knowing she would eventually get pleasure out of this. I thrusted a few more times before I released myself in her. I pulled out and laid next to her on the bed. I could see the tears running down her cheeks, and I pulled her close. I kissed her forehead as my breathing started to slow down. "I love you, Riley." The words just came out, but I knew it was true how I felt about her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you too, Bryson."
-------------------------------------------------------

Yup, my first séx scene in his book. Was it horrible? I have a hard time writing it .-.

Let me know what you guys think of the story!

Teaser: the funeral

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 1.4K 28
Riley Daniels isn't your normal girl but no one remember the normal girls that blend into the background. For starters her two best-friends are her t...
73.2K 1.1K 16
Danielle Summers and Devin Hall have hated eachother since the eighth grade. They are now in their junior year of high school. Their parents are leav...
85K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
354K 5.9K 61
Living in a hectic household with 7 males and being the only girl can be stressful. Not only males but over protective brothers. Riley Owens is a typ...