The Billionaire's Assistant...

By Negeari

Chris Brown is a young billionaire playboy until he meets the beautiful gorgeous Rihanna Fenty who starts as... More

Intro
Ch. 1 Meeting
Ch. 2 - Flirt
Ch. 3 Work & Play
Ch. 4 - Fooling Around
Ch. 4.1- Fallin/The Gala/Audition
Ch. 5 - Office Quickie
Ch.6 - Style on em
Ch. 7- Barbados/Meet the Parents
Ch. 8 - Lost in Paradise
Ch. 9 - 1Love Club
Ch. 11- Back to Business/Stalker
A|N
Ch. 12- Flick
Ch.13 -Leaving | Confront
Ch.14 -The Plan
Ch. 15 - Is it Mine?
Ch. 16 - The Test
A|N: Short Chapters
Ch.17 - The Results...
Ch.18 - The PhotoShoot
Ch.19 - Ride Or Die
Ch. 20 - Blessed
Ch. 21- NYFW
Ch. 22 - New Beginning
A|N: Important Message!
Ch. 23 - Power Couple

Ch. 10 - Last Day/Cookout

1.5K 48 1
By Negeari

Rihanna's POV

A week and half later

I love being home in paradise with the man I love by my side. Unfortunately this was our last day here before we had to get back to our life in LA. I'm so glad that my baby made this trip happened and I hope that we go on many more trip like this together.

Today we were spending the day in bed together watching The Cobbler; we were both laughing hilariously when Adam Sandler's character turned into Method man. I was cuddle with my man while watching the movie. When the movie was finished we began talking.

"Did you enjoy this trip baby?" He asked me as he pulled me more into him.

My fingers traced his tattoos on his chest. "Yeah it was great baby think you for bringing me back here. I really missed being home."

Which was true, I really did miss this place and my family. Our trip was everything; Chris, Mijo, and my brothers went jet ski as promised. Me and Mel took my mother shopping. Chris and I went sightseeing I showed him the most beautiful places that Barbados had to offer. We had a beach party with family. I also talked to my dad more and he finally apologized about doing harm to me. He also told me that my mother found out about his cheating and that she kicked him out for a year and a half before deciding to let him come home. I didn't know that cause I haven't been here in four years. My dad said his cheat days are over. I told him action speaks louder than words.

"Yeah I'm not gonna lie even though this my first trip down to Barbados. I love it here we definitely coming back for the summer." He said rubbing my bare back.

"Hell yeah Crop-Over is gonna be so dope especially with you by my side." I grinned just thinking about it.

"How many guys you take to crop-over?" He questioned

"Well....You will be first boyfriend to attend with me. When I used to go Mel, my cousin Noella, and other best friend Lele used to attend with me. It was sort like a girls thing."

"Nice." He simply said.

"Baby it's our last day on our trip so when can I have the dick?"

Chris chuckled,"I said at the club when we get back to LA you can have all the dick you want. Shit Rih it's not easy for me. You wearing all these short ass clothes your skin is begging me to lick it. But I told you I wanted to get deeper with you I mean we've been talking more and getting to know each other. I'm not really concerned about tapping that ass yet."

Chris was right since we didn't have sex, we talked more and more. He told me so many things about his personal life when he was younger that it made me fall deeper in love with a lot of shit he told me.

But at this moment I didn't care I was sexually frustrated and he was the cure. "Alright but if I don't get what I want I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just flat out kill you Chris."

"Don't worry babe I got you. You open to me right?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I looked up at him.

"You find out when we get back to LA." He smirked and bit his bottom lip.

"Okay freak." I giggled out. Anyway what are we doing today since it's our last day?" I asked

"We could just have a cookout party here before we pack you know all 4 of us just relaxing."

"That's cool let me go see what's up with them." I said getting up. Chris walked to the bathroom I heard the shower running. I walked out of our room downstairs to where Mel and Mijo now shared a room. I knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard Mel's voice. I walked in and saw that they were sitting on the bed watching tv. The both looked towards me. "Tonight we just want to chill; so Chris came up with the idea for us to just throw a little cookout before we leave here tomorrow." I leaned my body on the white wall of their room waiting for their answer.

"Cool we'll be out there in a few mins" Mijo said. I nodded and walked out heading straight into the kitchen to prepared the food: hotdogs, hamburgers, steak and shrimp kabobs etc.

A few mins later Mel came into the kitchen helping me with the food and prepared drinks for us. Margaritas, Lemonade & Ciroc. Rum & coke. She chilled the Corona Extra beer in the cooler. Mijo set up the grill and we brought the food and drinks. Me and Mel were in our bikinis dipping our feet in the pool drinking; while Mijo was manning the grill. The music was blasting through the speakers. Soon Chris brought his light skin ass out here.

He was dressed in a baseball jersey which left open displaying his tatted up chest and abs and slightly baggy cargo shorts.

"Damn it's hot out here!" He shouted.

"Now you can come over here and man this grill nigga" Mijo said.

Nah man I'm good I'm chill over here with these two Bajan beauties." I saw Mijo roll his eyes Mel got up and went over to help him.

"Rude." I pushed him as he sat beside me. "Get up and go over there and help him now." I sternly pointed my finger towards Mijo. Chris sucked his teeth and got up walking towards Mijo.

Chris and Mijo were taking turns manning the grill and soon the food was done. We all ate and relaxed talking about our favorite things we did on this trip and of course Mijo he to mention him and Mel having sex. He had a Cheshire Cat grin on his face. Me and Chris laughed cause now it was Melissa's turn now to be red in the face with embarrassment. Once over the embarrassment Mel told us that her favorite thing she did was visit her family or spending time with us and Mijo. Mijo changed his favorite thing he did and said he really liked spending time with Melissa overall on this trip and spending time with my family.

I said my favorite things I did in his trip was to reconciling with my father. Spending time with my brothers and mother. Showing my baby were I came from and letting him meet my parents.

Chris said he enjoyed coming here seeing me in my bathing suits. To which I giggled. His favorite things he did was go jet skiing with my brothers and Mijo visiting my parents. Partying on yachts and the clubs talking to me and this current moment we are having now.

After our slightly early dinner we all went to the pool and just had a good time drinking, dancing and taking pictures for The Gram.

Chris was sitting on the edge of the pool with his iPhone 6 out. I struck a pose. He laughed. "Baby it's a video not a picture." I covered my hand over my mouth. "Damn you should've told me you know sometimes I can't tell the difference when others do it." I laughed.

He smiled "I know but you look cute being off guard."

I smirked and got out the pool fixing my black bikini bottoms. I bite my lipstick covered lip and turned my head over my shoulder. DJ Khaled's "How Many Times" came on just in time for me to twerk for Chris's camera. I twerked to the chorus; I love twerking to my man's songs and features. He still does his music on the side even though he's running a company he still finds time to go to the studio and sometimes I go with him. When I was finished twerking to his voice I winked at him.

He licked his lips and got up from the pool towards me. It was kinda getting dark outside Mel and Mijo went inside to watch tv and pack. We stayed outside and slow danced to Trey songz "One Love" Chris sang some of the song in my ear. I wrapped tightly around his neck and let him serenaded me. I looked up at him and laid a long passionate kiss on his lips. We broke apart. "Thank you for loving me. Thank you trusting me with your heart. Thank you for this trip and making me the happiest girl in the world right now." I smiled big. I love you Christopher and will never stop."

He pulled me close and kissed the side of my neck gently before connecting his brown eyes to my hazel green ones. He spoke smoothly "You deserve everything in this world baby girl. Everything. I'm here to make sure you get that. You deserve me and all my love; like I deserve yours. You have made me see beyond the future with you and made me so happy baby seriously your are my dream that has most sincerely came true. This trip is for you and all I wanna do is make you laugh and smile. I love you too Robyn. He smiled and kissed my lips. We stay dancing for 30 mins before heading inside to pack our bags. Our cookout was fun. Our last day/night was amazing. See you later Barbados.💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 64 33
Mariah is young, beautiful,and a mother to a three year old boy. She and her son are well taken care of but she and the father of her child don't exa...
354K 9.6K 49
"Sorry." She replies and I can tell she is not as sincere as the first time. "Again, Ms. Brown. I'm not sure you mean it." I order, tightening my gr...
263K 9.7K 36
Chris Brown is one of the worlds most famous entertainers and he could have about any female he wants but he only wants one girl and that's Natalie...
1.6M 81.2K 53
The perfect man? Impossible, but what happens when she meets the perfect man? He seems too perfect, sweet, caring, loyal, respectful, the only thing...