MANAN FF:STRANGERS TO SOULMAT...

By RITS3016

A MaNan fic......Journey from engagement to wedding!!! The story contains a LOT of hindi dialogues also so i... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
IMPORTANT NOTE
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
Precap
Precap
PRECAP
IMPORTANT NOTE
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
Important Note
Precap
EPILOGUE PART 1
PRECAP E-2
PRECAP
IMPORTANT NOTE
NOTE
Precap
Precap
EPILOGUE 5
STOP BASHING ! START LOVING !
PRECAP
Social Media Misuse
HAPPY AND EXCITED
EPILOGUE 7
Surprise!!!!
Strangers to Soulmates in your hands!!!
Spare me a moment please...
Another Milestone achieved
" Soulmates Forever"Title of the published book

CHAPTER 11

24.6K 992 21
By RITS3016

the kiss

Naa dard jaaye, naa neend aaye,

naa ek pal aaaye karaar

Naa hosh me hum, naa hosh me tum ,

naa jane kya chhaya khumaar

Kar deta hai kyu bekaraar

Ishq vishq pyar vyaar

Ishq vishq pyaar vyaar

I had just retired to my room when my phone beeped

M:-Reached home?

N:ya and you?

M:Ya just now! Missing you badly...this time the dose dint last long!

N:Manik, behave!

M:I wanna see the bride tomorrow before anyone else from my side does!

N:Manik even I would want that , but you know with everyone around, it wont be possible!

M:Manik Malhotra knows how to find his way!

N:Ohh really! But not this time Mr. malhotra because I will be surrounded by relatives tomorrow and hence its not possible.Forget it!!

M:Do you mean it's a challenge?

N:yes you can say so Mr. Malhotra

M:So challenge accepted Ms. Murthy , I mean would be Mrs. Malhotra!

N:oh k then cya

M:Cya beautiful!! Take care!

Aiyappa not again!Why is he so stubborn.All the relatives are coming tomorrow and its gonna be so chaotic at home.How can I meet him.But I know he won't understand. He will definitely do something or the other.Ohh aiyappa pls save us from any kind of trouble...pls

MANIK'S POV

So Ms. Murthy , you've challenged the wrong person.I smirked as I was very clear with my plan.Only help I needed was Navya.I quickly called her up and explained everything to her.My job was sorted.

Next morning 8am

Nandini's POV

M:Good Morning sunshine

N:Good Morning

M: what are you doing?

N:helping mom in the kitchen with breakfast and you?

M: Still in bed,missing u badly.Morning dose chahiye!

N:Cya at 12

M:Aur meri dose?

N:Aaj dose ki chhuti!

M:I will die without it!

N:Manik, pls don't say like that! Gotta get ready...cya!

All the relatives had come to our house.There was too much chaos in the house.

Everyone was paying special attention towards me.It was already 10 am and the function was supposed to start at 12noon.

I was still busy attending my relatives when Navya entered.

"Arrey nandu, tum yahan kya kar rahi ho? Aur abhi tak tayar hona shuru bhi nahi kiya" She asked astonished

"Arrey Navya wo main ...inse milo yeh meri Akka hai"I said pointing towards my cousin who was standing beside me

"akka , ye navya hai, meri best frd"

And they both exchanged greetings.

"Ek min akka ji, hum nandu ko le jaayein pls" she asked dragging me to my room.

She helped me get ready .

"Ab lag rahi ho na ekdum gudiya ke jaisi" she said giving the final touch to my hair.

"Nandu, jaldi karo abhi humein sati mata ke mandir bhi jana hai" she said

"Sati mata ke mandir?"I questioned

"wahan kisliye" Amma asked as she entered the room

"Wo aunty ji hamari maa ne kaha tha ki jab bhi kisi ladki ki shaadi ki rasmein shuru ho to use ek baar sati mata ke madir maatha jarur tikka lana chahiye , isse uski shadi shuda zindagi achhi aur khushaal rehti hai" she told amma " Aunty ji, umeed karte hai aapko koi aitraaz nahi hoga"

"arrey nahi beta , main bhi saath chalungi"

"arrey nahi ...aunty ji , nahin... mera matlab ...mera matlab ...wahan sirf kawari ladki jaa sakti hai" she stammered " to...main...main le jaungi na nandu ko. Vaise bhi aapko farmhouse pehle jana chahiye ,guests ko receive karne ke liye.Kyu nandu" she asked me raising her eyebrows.

"Haan amma, aap log farmhouse jao, main Navya ke saath aa jaungi" I assured

"Ok kanna, take care, jaldi aana" she kissed my forehead and left with others.

Navya was sounding fishy but then I did not pay much heed and followed her.Appa had hired cars for all the realtives.We sat in a car and Navya directed the way to the driver.

The car halted outside a posh house.

"chalo Nandu neeche utro" she commanded

"navya yahan kyu rukwa di gaadi, ye mandir to nahi hai"I was amazed

"Arrey tum chalo to sahi" she said pulling my elbow.

I lifted my gown with both hands and started walking inside.I had got the idea of manik and navya's mischief by now.Though I saw myself loosing the challenge but I was more than happy with this defeat.Monster Manik had once again won which was followed by the return of fluttering butterflies in my stomach.My heartbeat was getting uneven with every step that I was taking inside the house.

MANIK'S POV

I had chosen to wear a black tuxedo with the same colour pocket square as her dress i.e. carrot pink! I was waiting for Nandini and Navya at my friend's house.

I saw her entering the gate.She was unaware of my gaze , busy talking to Navya while walking.She looked ecstatic in the gown.Beauty beyond words.Her long tresses were half tied into a puff on crown area and remaining half open were curled.Her doe shaped eyes,her dangling ear rings and her luscious lips,I was totally under the spell of her beauty.

"jijaji" Navya broke the spell but I just couldn't turn my gaze from my princess who stood in front of me with her head bent.Her cheeks had turned crimson red and she was smiling.I was affecting her as badly as she was affecting me.

"Jijaji" navya called again

"H...haan" I finally managed to look at Navya

"20 min hai aapke paas, jaldi kijiye" she said and left closing the door of the room behind her.

"Manik" she called out shrugging my shoulders as once again I got lost in admiring her beauty.

"haan...haan" I said finally gaining my senses .

"So manik Malhotra won the challenge" she said smiling

"Jeet ke bhi haar gya"I said once again drowning myself in the ocean of her beauty.

"nandini," I said moving closer to her and taking a deep breath"hold me"

NANDINI'S POV

I took a step towards him and embraced him.He rested his chin on my shoulder and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck and said"OH Nandini, what have you done to me, I will go insane without you.Missed you so much My pretty doll"He said placing a long warm kiss on my forehead.his lips rested on my forehead for a few seconds.

My legs were trembling with his closeness.I felt boneless in his embrace.We held each other for as long as we could and then Navya knocked.

"I have to go Manik" I whispered trying to release myself from his embrace.

But today he was too adamant.he didnt let me move a cm away from him

"No , pls don't go nandini" he pleaded tightening his embrace.

"Manik " I said leaving him with a jerk . " we have to go, remember its our engagement" I said cupping his face.

He reluctantly nodded pursing his lips and let me go as Navya was constantly knocking the door.

"nandu..."she called out in haste " 20 mins ho gye , jaldi aao"

"tum car me chalo, main aa rahi hu navya" I called out loudly

"theek hai, jaldi aana" she replied before leaving.

"Cya there" I said once Iooking at my handsome prince before opening the door

"Cya" he said and blew a flying kiss

I shielded my face with one hand in embarrassment and eventually went in the car.

 THE ENGAGEMENT

Kabhi jo badal barse

main dekhu tujhe aankhein bhar ke

tu lage mujhe pehli baarish ki duaaa

"Arrey nandu beta, sab guests aa gye hai.Tum log late kyu ho gye"Amma called while we were on our way.

"Bas wo amma ...hum pahunch gaye 10 minutes me"I didn't want to lie to her

"Achha kanna , I am sending your cousins outside so that they can escort you to stage."

"Ok amma" I said and disconnected.

The driver pulled the car outside the farmhouse.Most of the guests seem to have arrived by now.The farmhouse had been beautifully decorated with white and purple orchids .I got down from the car and found a few of my cousins waiting for me.

"Looking very pretty nandu" suman akka remarked.

"Bahut blush kar rahi ho nandu, sab manik ke pyar ka asar hai" Vandu akka mocked

As I told earlier, everyone around me left no stone unturned to make me blush .Once their teasing session was over we started walking inside together.Amma, appa and Amms came together and blessed me.

I was walking very slowly as I was damn nervous.The cameramen walking in front of me were making it more difficult to walk.I could see unknown faces smiling at me and whispering into each other's ears.That was making me all the more conscious.

Manik seemed to have sensed my nervousness.He came forward and stood right in front of me.I looked up at his smiling face.He forwarded his hand offering me to hold.I placed my hand in his and everyone started clapping.I felt relieved by his touch.Everyone gave him way as he came beside me and we walked together hand in hand towards the stage.My anxiety had lowered as my support system was walking beside me.He helped me climb the stairs to the stage where mom, dad and Dhruv were already waiting.

They hugged me and complemented me as I blushed profusely.The photographers clicked a few family photographs and now it was the time for the ring ceremony.

We exchanged the rings and the hall echoed with sound of claps.But both of us were lost into each other's eyes,holding hands.

"uhhu uhhu"Navya broke the trance "Iss sab ke liye bahut time hai, abhi guests ko attend kar lo" she murmured under her breath.

I realized that we were actually surrounded by people .

"Manik , leave my hand" I whispered in his ears

"No way he said, Why should I?"

"Manik. Pls try and understand, achha nahi lagta"I said stressing on the last words

"What? Tumhe achha nahi lagta?"he mocked

"I mean sabke saamne achha nahi lagta!"

"arrey jisse achha nahi lagta can look anywhere else because now you are my fianc and see we have exchanged rings also so now you belong to me ...completely" he murmured huskily

All the guests came to the stage and manik introduced me to his relatives one by one.Manik was still holding my hand all the while and I was kind of less conscious by now.

AT LUNCH

It was almost evening by the time we sat for lunch but somehow I wasn't feeling hungry at all.A huge table had been laid just for the family.Manik and I were served lunch in the same plate.

"Have it" he said indicating towards our plate.

"arrey aap haath chhodoge to wo khayengi na"Dhruv teased and everyone giggled.

"ye haath to ab kabhi nahi chhotega" he whispered in my ear.

I bit my lower lip in embarrassment .

We fed each other a few spoons looking into each other's eyes.

Eventually it was time to say good bye.We had been together since noon but our hearts were still craving for each other.Manik was still holding my hand.

"manik , pls leave my hand" I said as we walked towards the parking.

"no" he said avoiding my gaze

"Manik , please" I pleaded

" Achha, on one condition" he said as he stopped to look at me.

Thankfully everyone was walking ahead of us. He relieved me for a second by saying "achha" and the other second he used the word "condition". By now I had got acquainted by Mr. malhotra's mischevious nature more or less. So I knew this "condition" of his was going to blow me up.Still I gathered my guts and asked him

"what condition Manik?"

"I want what I gave when we met alone" he whispered in my ears and started walking again.

What did he give me , I wondered.My little brain racked itself for a few seconds recalling the time when we were alone. "The kiss" I thought and my eyes opened wide.He wanted a kiss.Aiyoo , how can I.Aiyappa this guy is so difficult to handle.

"so this is my condition " he said with a devilish grin as we joined the family who had already reached the parking area.

I was totally baffled.I looked at Dhruv and indicated him to look at our entwined hands.I guess he understood that I wanted his help.

Now it was Dhruv, the cupid's turn to play his cards.

"Uncle ji" he said to Appa "agar aap bura na mano to ek baat kahu"

"Bolo beta"Appa replied lovingly

"Kya main bhabhi ko drop kar du...mera matlab main aur bhai , kya hum bhabhi ko ghar tak drop kar de...woh actually mujhe bhabhi ke saath jyada time spend karne ko nahi mila na...isliye u know raaste me thodi gup shup to lighten the mood" he said still unsure whether he should have said this or not.

Manik was more than happy to see Dhruv helping him out.But he didn't say a word.

"arrey uncle ji, aap fikar mat karo, hum bhi saath hi aayenge inke" Now it was Navya's turn to play her part.

"theek hai beta" appa replied " lekin thoda jaldi chhod dena, beta raat hone wali hai"

"Sure uncle...you don't need to worry!"

Monster manik would have jumped up with joy had he not been surrounded by so many people at that time.

Everyone bade goodbyes and left leaving the four of us.

I saw manik and Dhruv exchanging glances and then Dhruv whispered something in Navya's ear and to my utter surprise ,both of them sat in the car and left leaving me and Manik alone.

(YOU ARE SPECIAL)

Mann ye sahib ji,Jaane hai sab ji

Phir bhi banaye bahane

Naina nawabi ji ,Dekhein hai sab ji

Phir bhi na samjhe ishaare

Dheere dheere naino ko dheere dheere

Jiya ko dheere dheere bhayo re saibo

"Where did they go Manik" I asked him as Dhruv and Navya left.

"As if you don't know" he replied in his monster mode."achha forget all that.Lets get down to business!"

"Manik , yahan" I asked shocked

"Obviously not, get in the car" he said opening the door.

"Drive the car now" I said as he took his seat and held my hand again.

"arrey , drive karunga to phir who..." he teased

"Manik!!!!"I said lowering my gaze.

"What Manik? Oh hello , madam! Ghar jana hai ke nahin?" Monster manik mode returns

"jana hai" I said totally bewildered as I remembered what Appa had told Dhruv.

"To then fulfill my condition" he said huskily lifting my chin with his finger.

I looked up to meet his gaze but I was so embarrassed that I clinged to him, hiding my face in his shoulder.

"Achha tumhe help chahiye,if u want I can close my eyes" he suggested

Hmmm" I nodded and he closed his eyes.

Aiyappa save me.Imagine at this time also I am remembering Aiyappa.

Slowly I moved my mouth closer to his but his divine cologne was driving me crazy and so I moved back with a jerk.

"Kya hua" he said opening his eyes.

"maaanik, no cheating!"I said blaming him for my backout.

"Arrey , when did I cheat!"he exclaimed

"Why did you open your eyes?"

"Ok baba, one more time" he said pouting as he closed his eyes once again.

Aiyoo . You can do it nandini Murthy, c'mon.I looked up to Aiyappa for support and once again tried to move closer.And this time the touch of his stubble made me back out.

"what happened now?"he was a bit irritated.

"Manik, wo...wo"

"listen nadini , believe me when I say that there's no escape for you today unless you give me...THAT"He chuckled as I bit my finger due to anxiety.

Why was he reminding me again and again .I knew he won't let me go.It was already dusky.I gathered myself one more time and asked him to close his eyes again.You have to do it this time Nandini Murthy.

Slowly I moved closer to him.I looked at his innocent ,charismatic face.He looked irresistible in the dim moonlight .I closed my eyes and placed a warm kiss on his right cheek.His grip on my hand suddenly tightened .I could hear his heart pounding heavily in his chest.I moved ahead and placed another warm kiss on his left cheek.

"vow!!" he exclaimed as he opened his eyes very slowly.

I bent my head in embarrassment and closed my eyes to avoid his gaze.

He came near me.I could feel his hot breath on my ears.

"Ye kya kar rahe ho Manik" I barely whispered

"Returning you the one that was extra"he whispered seductively.

I pushed him back with my palms and shouted "Manik"

"Arrey ,I gave you one and you gave me two. Bas doosri vaapis kar raha hu...like a good boy"he held both my fists in his hand " let me" he whispered looking into my eyes.

By the time I was already under his spell.So I dutifully obliged as he moved his mouth dangerously close to mine.Our breaths mingled, our hands entwined and our eyes were locked with each other.

His lips were only a mm away from mine when I closed my eyes and in due time he changed his course and kissed my cheek instead of lips.Infact he almost sucked my cheek making me quiver from top to bottom.

"ohhh Nandini , I cant control myself when I'm with you" he mumbled as his lips were still stuck on my cheek "But I also know that I need to move slowly, step by step" he continued.We remained still for a few seconds in the same position

I opened my eyes to look at him as he had now settled back on his seat.His eyes were full of love and care,our new found LOVE.

"Thanx manik" I said as I gained back my senses.

"Thanx for what"He asked

"Thanks for caring so much about my feelings.You know what...YOU'RE VERY SPECIAL!"

For the first time Manik Malhotra was blushing on my statement.

"AND YOU'RE ARE VERY SPECIAL FOR ME" he finally spoke after a long silence.

"Chalein" I said smiling

And he switched on the ignition.

"You looked like a doll today" he said while driving.

"Really...thx!!" I replied shyly.

"my doll" he murmured .

Finally we reached and after giving him his night dose , we bade good bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 25.1K 124
simple sweet Manan story nothing new but my thought are new to express Manan imotion so like it if you don't like I stop them keep support all of you.
416K 32.7K 70
Nandini Murthy is a young carefree girl who only dreams to make her parents proud. At the ripe age of 17 she has suffered but still has not lost her...
55.6K 8.8K 53
Sai is all set for her another solo tour. She loves to travel during her vacations. Virat was nervous as it is the first time he is travelling alone...
138K 10.6K 54
It's an combined story of our Favorite Show Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan and Ishqbaaz... I don't want you all to get confused so I will describe it clearly fro...