MANAN FF:STRANGERS TO SOULMAT...

By RITS3016

A MaNan fic......Journey from engagement to wedding!!! The story contains a LOT of hindi dialogues also so i... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
IMPORTANT NOTE
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
Precap
Precap
PRECAP
IMPORTANT NOTE
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
PRECAP
Important Note
Precap
EPILOGUE PART 1
PRECAP E-2
PRECAP
IMPORTANT NOTE
NOTE
Precap
Precap
EPILOGUE 5
STOP BASHING ! START LOVING !
PRECAP
Social Media Misuse
HAPPY AND EXCITED
EPILOGUE 7
Surprise!!!!
Strangers to Soulmates in your hands!!!
Spare me a moment please...
Another Milestone achieved
" Soulmates Forever"Title of the published book

CHAPTER 9

21.6K 977 19
By RITS3016

 CHAPTER 9

THE MOST MEMORABLE DAY!

"Baahon ke darmiyaan,do pyaar mil rahe hai

Jaane kya bole mann,dole ye tan badan

Dhadkan bani jubaan..."

My happiness had turned into sadness.Thankfully amma and appa had gone for 2 days to visit Amms in Pune.Ofcourse navya was supposed to stay with me for the next 2days, till they returned on my birthday.

I sat on my bed recollecting what I saw.He hugged her, didn't want to leave her hand.Tears were flowing from my eyes.I had purposely kept my phone on silent mode to avoid any calls from him.Suddenly it stuck me what if amma and appa are calling.I quickly took out my phone from my bag.It showed 30 missed calls and 20 unread messages.

Thank God Amma Appa hadn't called but 20 missed calls from manik And 10 from navya.I checked the 20 messages from Manik...

"pls pick up my phone" and the last one said

"I am going to Lonavala for a business meet.Will be back tomorrow.Might not be able to call up as there is always network problem over there.Take care and don't think too much dear.Miss you!!"

His last message shattered me.I cursed myself for not answering his calls.Now I was sobbing like a little baby.I tried calling up but his phone was out of coverage area. He must have left by then as the last message was sent 2 hrs. ago.Suddenly the door bell rang and a ray of hope lit up in my heart.

I quickly jumped to open the door and found navya standing there. My eyes were red and swollen by then.

"Nandu, kya hua tumhe" she cupped my face and asked.

I hugged her and started crying again.

"Arrey tum jijaji ki vajah se upset ho na"she asked concerned and I nodded.

She made me sit on the couch and brought a glass of water from the kitchen.

"Lo pehle paani pee lo" she helped me take a sip.

"Oh meri pyari Nandu, humne tumhe kitni baar phone kiya ,tum to washroom gayi thi aur wahan se gayab hi ho gyi"

"wo navya actually I wasn't feeling well to main ghar aa gyi"

"tumhe pata hai jijaji canteen aaye the tumhe dhoondte hue,bahut pareshaan the tumhare liye"

"Kya"

"jee haan.unhone hamein bataya ki tumne unhe unki kisi friend ke saath dekh liya aur naraaz ho gyi,kya ye sach ha nandu?"

"But navya , you know wo log hug kar rahe the aur ek doosre ka haath chhod hi nahi rahe the"

"aur tum upset ho gyi"

I didn't say anything .

"Nandu, jab naya naya rishta banta hai na to usme insecurities aur misunderstandings hoti hai lekin hamein unhe clear kar lena chahiye,tabhi rishte ki neev majboot banti hai.Tumne jijaji ka phone hi nahi uthaya.Unhone hamein call karke bataya ki wo kuchh kaam se ek din ke liye lonawala jaa rahe hai aur network problem ki vajah se shayad call bhi nahi kar payenge."

"I know navya, I read his message and actually you're right navya , I should have talked to him instead of avoiding him"Tears welled up in my eyes again "I really miss not talking to him Navya...mujhe nahi pata ye 24 hours ,how will I breathe without hearing his voice" and I started sobbing!

"Ghabrao mat, hum hai naa tumhare saath ,tumhara dhyaan rakhne ke liye"she assured and I actually felt a little better.

Together we prepared dinner and had it.she did every other thing to divert my mind and I also pretended to be happy but some corner of my heart was yearning for him badly.

I looked at my phone innumerable times to check any further calls or messages from him but there was none.I kept trying his number but it wasn't reachable.Amma and appa called to confirm if navya had come over for a night stay.

My eyes and my head was aching as I had cried a lot since evening.

"Nandu, ab tum so jao.kaafi late ho gya hai.Dekhna subah hote hi unka call jarur aayega" she took my phone and kept it on side table and switched off the lights.

My eyes were heavy and I didn't get to know when sleep took over.

Next day was Sunday and the whole day passed thinking of him,yearning for him.I was still positive that he would call but no messages no calls.I tried watching Tv, listening to music to divert my mind but nothing was working for me.Eventually navya took me for shopping and it kinda helped lighten my mood a little bit.We bought some cosmetics and accessories .By the time we reached back home,it was already evening.

I was expecting a call from him anytime now.Each passing second was becoming difficult for me.It was 8pm.Still no calls no messages.Navya had been trying her level best to cheer me up but now things were getting out of control for her too.Tears just didn't want to stop from my eyes.

I called up Dhruv twice to ask of his well being.

"Bhabhi wahan network ka bahut problem rehta hai,shayad issi wajah se bhai call nahi kar paaye honge.don't worry jaise he wo waapis aayenge I'll pass on your message."

I kept waiting and waiting sitting in my room.It was 11pm.Only 1 hour for my birthday to start.How I had wanted him to be the first one to wish me.I wanted this bday to start and end on a memorable note .no doubt it was turning out to be a memorable one... But on a bad note.

"nandini" navya shouted from outside pulling me out of my thoughts.

I was baffled to hear her voice.she seemed to be in trouble.I rushed out of my room.But she was nowhere to be seen.

"navya,navya kahan ho tum" I called out

"Yahan upar terrace par, jaldi aao hum slip ho gaye hai" she shouted from the terrace.

"Tum terrace par kya kar rahi thi" I retorted while climbing the steps.Now I was really worried for her.

I entered the door and found her standing there, smiling at me.

I was totally confused.

"Navya, tum to keh rahi thi tum slip ho gyi but you look alright phir..."

Before I could complete my sentence she pointed out towards the dark corner of the terrace.I could see a tall figure.My heartbeat accelerated as I realized it was him.

"jijaji' she whispered and ran downstairs.

We stood at our places looking at each other for a few minutes.Tears were forming in the corner of my eyes.Finally I started walking towards him slowly at first and the moment I was a few steps away I ran and hugged him tight.I rested my head on his chest as I was sobbing badly.

He looked taken aback by my sudden gesture.Eventually he embraced me.

"Shhh , quiet" he whispered "what happened?I thought you would fight with me but yahan to scene kuchh ulta hi lag raha hai"he said caressing my hair.

I didn't say anything instead tightened my hold on him.

"Nandini" he said as he pulled out "mujhe itna miss kiya tumne" lifting my chin with his finger

"Hmmm"I nodded and hugged him back.I didn't want to leave him , not for a single second now.

"Now do you want me to start crying" he asked

"No" I replied still holding him tight.

"K then first you pls stop shedding these tears,I hate your tears"he said breaking the hug and wiping my tears with his thumb.

"agar itna hi hate karte ho to rulaaya kyu" I spoke making a puppy like face.

"Am so sorry princess , I didn't mean to hurt you. Wo to meri classmate thi whom I met after a very long time. By the time I turned towards you , you had already gone.I looked for you everywhere but couldn't find you.Tried your phone so many times but you didn't reply.And rest you know.I am sorry baby...really really sorry." He said holding his ears.

"maaf kar do ...pls" A smile escaped my lips.

"You know I can really make up for this" he said as he pointed towards the other corner of the big terrace.

I looked in the direction where I saw a table with a cake lying on it.He held my hand and led me towards the table.

It was another pleasant surprise.

"12 bajne hi wale hai, 5...4...3...2...1...happy bday nandini " he said and hugged me once more.

He lit the candle on the candle and handed me the knife.

"c'mon blow the candle, make a wish and cut the cake"

I did as directed and we fed each other .

"I have got something for you" he said

"manik , I know I said that I love gifts but I guess you should stop giving me gifts everyday.I would rather b more pleased by your attention and care than those gifts.Pls try and understand...pls."

"oh k" he said" I understand " but aaj to tumhara haqq banta hai gifts lene ka, afterall its your bday" he said handing me over a packet.

I opened it and found a beautiful pink churidaar suit .

"Its very pretty"I said"Thank you manik"

"Mom has arranged a pooja at the temple tomorrow and you have to wear this and this is your actual birthday gift "he said handing over certificate to me which had a red ribbon tied on it and a note that said "A STAR FOR MY STAR"

I opened it and it was a certificate that said

CONGRATULATIONS!

A STAR HAS BEEN NAMED ON THE NAME OF MRS NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA IN THE ORION CONSTELLATION ...

I was completely stunned to see it. I read it one more time...MRS NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA..my name looked so perfect with his.Tears welled up in my eyes agin.I looked at him.

"manik...ye"

"a star for my star"

I hugged him again.

"Thank you manik.Thank you so much.This could be the best gift ever...thank you"

you deserve this nandini, because you are special" he said

"even you are very special to me" I said

We stood there for few minutes engulfing...each other, feeling the warmth ,enjoying the proximity.

I suddenly realized that navya must be waiting to wish me as she never sleeps without wishing me since we have known each other.

"manik , neeche chalein"I said reluctantly pulling out of the hug "Navya must be waiting"

"Tum chalo" he said releasing me "mujhe ghar jana hai , mom must be waiting as I directly came here" He said

"ok" I said picking up the gifts . I took a few slow steps towards the stairs as he stood there. I turned back and ran towards him, dropped the gifts and hugged him tightly once again.

He hugged me with equal vigour as if he was also waiting for the same.

"Go nandini" he said after a few minutes and we bade goodbye finally.

Precap:

"manik" I retaliated " what are you doing? Everyone's waiting..."
"shhh" he said placing his finger on my lips and turned me around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 67.5K 122
Parth samthaan as manik Niti taylor as nandini
1.1M 57.2K 91
Nandu: I thought manik malhotra is a brave person ( sarcastically).. Manik(confused): what?? Nandu (laughing): haan see.. Iam with manik malhotra an...
2M 83.7K 65
#5 in fanfiction 01/10/16 #12 in fanfiction 28/10/16 Written By Mawara Ejaz
532K 53.5K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)