An English Crisis || Larry St...

By Bullshippah

Two teachers, One Building. You do the math. More

First Day
Weird Lunches and Fabulous Dinners
Jealousy, Truth, and Following
Awkward Conversations, and Parent Confrontations
Homophobia, Parents, and Downfalls
Vodka, Drunk Calls, and Pain
Hospitals, Friends, and Regret
Mute, Incident's, and Pain
Tears, Apologies, and MIA
Drunk, Jail, Unexpected Bail [PT. 1]
Drunk, Jail, Unexpected Bail [Pt. 2]
Good times, Forts, and Surprises
Thoughts, Feelings, and The Future
Dreams, Class, and Hallway Drama
Epilouge
Final Authors note!

Tests, afterschool flirting, and Louis' sass

1.4K 70 27
By Bullshippah

Thank you for all the feedback, I really appreciate it! Keep up the comments, and votes, and share this for me! Thanks loves!

_____

"Alright class, who read their books up to page 100 last night?" Harry asked as he looked around the class.

A few hands raised, and then more and more until one hand was left. He frowned as he saw that Ashley never raised her hand. He hesitated but then called on Ashley, questioning her on why she hasn't read the book.

"Because, I don't really understand the concept of the book. I'm not saying I'm a dumb person, but the book goes against my comprehending capabilities. Can you explain the first 100 pages for me?" She asks as she looks up at him innocently.

He looked at her and his jaw was tightly shut against his mouth, deciding on what to do before he does it, and sighs walking over to his desk and leaning against it. He is looking at the ground when he thought deeply about this, then finally came up with an answer.

"After school. I'll explain it for you." He sighs, regretting his decision seeing the small smile on her face.

He sighed to himself and saw the clock, telling him they had twenty five minutes left of the day -seeing as this is his last class- and walled over to his desk, gathering up the tests and beginning to pass them out.

"Mr. S, what is this?" Ashley questioned as she looked at the two page packet.

"Its a pre-test to see how much you do or do not know on what's coming up." He spoke as he continued to pass them out.

"But I already told you that I don't understand anything." Ashley spoke.

"Well do your best. Make educated guesses and hope for the best. This test will be graded, only ten questions of the twenty, and everyone has a different test. Don't try and check off your neighbors because you can't. Also, I will pick the ten questions, everyones ten may be different. So best of luck, you have twenty minutes. You may begin." Harry spoke as he walks around his desk and sat down.

He placed the tip of the pen in his mouth, biting on it softly as he attempts to grade the in class assignment. He rolls his eyes at some of the stupid answers that some wrote, clearly not reading the book. He was about to put a big red 'F' on the paper when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He looked around the class making sure that noone was watching him and slid it out -with much difficulty- and read the front screen. He smiled when he saw it was Lou, as he had recently changed his name.

From: Peter Pan
I'm on break right now, and I just wanted to text you.

Harry softly chuckled and texted him back, then softly placing the phone on his thigh and waiting for him to text back.

From: Baby Tarzan
No phones in school babe!

Going back to grading and placing that large 'F' on the top of the kids paper, shaking his head and silently wishing the kid would pay attention. He knew that Damon was a smart kid, but he goffed around in class and it really saddened Harry, knowing the boy could do much better. He slightly jumped at the incoming message.

From: Peter Pan
Yeah, OK. How about we play a game?

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and responded back.

From: Baby Tarzan
What do you have in mind?

Harry was grading tests and biting his pen a little harder than usual, and bouncing his leg up and down while having a firm grip on the phone making sure that it didn't fall. He placed an 'A' on a random paper, sighing in anticipation, but smiling largely when he got a text.

From: Peter Pan
How about we play a game I like to call intentional arousal?

Harry groaned, but covered it up with a cough looking up and seeing his students looking at him questioningly. He smiled at them and continued to grade papers after he texted him back.

From: Baby Tarzan
Why do I feel like I will be the one walking around with an uncomfortable hard-on for the rest of the day?

From: Peter Pan
Because you will. Now get ready because I refuse to hold back.

From: Baby Tarzan
Jesus take the wheel please. I know I can't hold it.

From: Peter Pan
Ready babe?

From: Baby Tarzan
As ready as I'll ever be.

From: Peter Pan
Alright, here we go. Imagine me crawling towards you on the bed as you are tied up -legs and hand included- to the bed post. You can't do anything, and you are butt naked.

Harry's eyes widened as he looked at the text and started to imagine everything happening, trying to stay quiet as he felt himself get hard.

From: Baby Tarzan
Go on.

From: Peter Pan
Don't rush me peasant. Anyways, I hover over your body, noticing your hard on and smirking as I avoid touching it at all costs. I kiss up your torso, and towards your nipples, giving them the attention they need. Nibbling on each one, noticing on how your back curves slightly.

Harry groaned as the bell rang, signalling the end of class. Harry's head snapped up, seeing his students placing the tests on the corner of his desk where they put them every time. Everyone was outside of the classroom except one person. He growled -not I'm pleasure but more in annoyancd- that the one person has to be Ashley.

"What can I do for you Ashley?" He asks.

"You don't remember. It was literally twenty minutes ago wen you said that you will help me understand this." Ashley spoke, making something click in Harry's head.

He shook hi head a if he was remembering what he said, silently cursing the Satan that he called Louis for giving him a very, very, noticeable boner. He was about to get up when remembering, and instead called her over.

"Usually, I would come to you but I seemed to get a cramp in my leg. So would you mind coming over to me?" He asks.

Ashley shakes her head and gets up out of her chair, biting her lip and slowly walking over to Harry's desk and sitting on the edge and pulling her shirt down a little, letting her leavage show.

Harry's ass was so damn oblivious to what was happening and that made Ashley angry. She placed the test in front of him and leaned forward pointing at the first question on the test, pushing her boobs forward trying to get him to notice.

"Alright, what's confusing?" He asked, looking up at her.

"What does the first question mean?" She asks.

Harry looks at her and then down at the test and back at her once more, lifting an eyebrow and sighing.

"Ashley, the first question asks what do you expect to happen next in the novel. Its not that hard to understand I promise." Harry spoke.

"Oh silly me. Did I say the first question?" She spoke with a smile on her face. "I meant the fourth one."

"Well the fourth question is asking your opinion on the main protagonist, and asking how they have an impact on the story and other characters." He says as he leans back in his chair, and sighing.

Ashley was about to ask another question when Harry's phone buzzed. He looked down at his phone and saw the response that Louis have to his previous statement.

From: Peter Pan
Oops. ;) But look up.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and looked up seeing Louis standing in the doorway. He smiled and waved him in.

"Hi Louis." He spoke as he held him arms open for Louis to hug him.

"Hey Haz. Who's this?" Louis asked bitterly not caring about how it sounded.

"Lou, this is Ashley, a student of mine who needed a little help." Harry smiled.

"Hi Ashley, I'm Louis. Harry's husband that works down the hall." Louis spoke putting more emphasis on husband, making sure she got the idea.

"Well that's nice to know." She spoke not really caring.

"Now, honey put your 'A' cup boobs back in your shirt, and get your skanky ass out of my husbands room. He may not have understood, but I sure as hell do. So leave before I report you to the principal for having sexual pleasures with the gym, science, art, and math teachers." Louis spits.

She gasps and quickly gathers her things and leaves Harry's classroom. Harry looks at Louis appaled and glares at him for being so rude to his student who was just trying to get help.

"Why'd you do that?" Harry asked looking up at Louis.

"Harry you oblivious shit."

"Okay, rude."

"She was flirting with you dammit." Louis growled.
"No she wasn't." Harry argued.

"Like I said. Oblivious shit." Louis spoke as he gets up and walks towards the door.

"My feelings."

"And people call you the flirt." Louis sassed.

"You're hurting my ego babe." Harry speak as he follows Louis after grabbing all of his stuff.

"Good."

Well I had fun writing this.

Hope you have just as much fun reading it.

Sorry its short, but I wanted to end it here!

Thanks and stay beautiful!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.8K 13
Green eyes meet blue ones in a Starbucks bathroom during Coachella weekend. { Larry Stylinson Fanfiction } { Short Story AU } | Mature Language | | S...
3M 105K 36
Louis Tomlinson was, as you can say, a "bad boy." Harry Styles though was completely opposite. He was a sweet, fragile boy, and not only that---he's...
42.1K 1.4K 55
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY FIRST BOOK, "We Olympians", PLEASE READ THAT BEFORE YOU READ THIS! Link to "We Olympians"(copy and paste): https://www.wattpad...
615K 22.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...