Awkward Conversations, and Parent Confrontations

[Bedroom]

Today was the day that Harry was dreading the most. It was time to meet the parent for lunch.

Again.

Harry was sat up right in bed while the clock read 4:45 in the morning. He hasn't moved since he sat up at 3:10 that morning, and he doesn't plan on moving when noon comes around to meet Louis parents for lunch. His eyes trained on the picture that was clutched between his hands, of him and Louis sitting on the edge of the empty pool in their backyard the day after they bought the house. They were sat and talking to themselves, just not believing they had bought a house together.

"I can't believe it." Louis spoke as he placed his hand on Harry's thigh and leaning his head on his shoulder.

Harry chuckled next to him, placing his hand on top of Louis, and smiling down at him and placing a kiss to his forehead.

"I know. Our own house." Harry praises.

"Finally I can move out of my parents house." Louis speaks as a shudder runs down his back.

"Johanna." Harry whispers evilly and then shudders as well.

"Hey, be nice."

"I am."

"I'm just glad to be moving out."

"Same."

They sat on the edge of the empty pool just admiring everything. Louis reached over and grabbed Harry's black fedora and placed it on his head, making Harry laugh.

"That's mine. But it looks quite nice on you." Harry spoke as he placed a kiss to Louis cheek, making the smaller boy blush.

"I love you Lou."

"I love you too boo."