The Alpha Stole My Heart

By BeachwoodCafe

Abbey is a cute, innocent 17 year old girl who has to live in a tiny town located somewhere in Alaska. She's... More

The Alpha Stole My Heart
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Sequel
Explaining things β™‘

Chapter 25

46.1K 969 381
By BeachwoodCafe

FLASHBACK

"Has there been any threat to the Luna?" Anton asked.

"Well a man has threatened her but we haven't heard much about that and there is maximum security around the boarder so we would know if he entered" I explained.

"We need to keep an extra close eye on her then" he nodded his head and stood up to leave but my office phone rang distracting both of us.

"Alpha Summers here" I answered.

"Yes Alpha this is Alpha Greenly we have that man that you were after."

FLASHBACK OVER

Alpha Greenly P.O.V

"So... What does an Alpha from Alaska want from you?" I asked the man that looked nervously out my office window.

"Alpha... Great bloody dogs again" he whispered quietly.

I growled lowly "Bad past with us dogs."

"You could say that" he sighed.

There was a pause as he stared out into the open spaces.

"Fucking slut" he muttered.

"And who are you talking about?"

"This whore, Abbey."

"Well I'm sure this Abbey girl can wait right now you have to figure out why the big ol' Alpha is after you" I hummed.

*Phone Ringing*

I took my hands out of my pants pocket and walked over to the phone and slowly put it to my ear still keeping my eyes on the mysterious man.

"Hello?"

"Alpha, me and my men will be down there in a couple of days."

"Who is this?"

"Alpha Summers"

"Right ok then can't wait to see you and some prize money."

Alpha Summers P.O.V

"Anton pack whatever you have we are going to Canada to meet with the Alpha down there who might have who we are looking for" I ordered.

Anton turned around and walked out of my office without another word. I soon followed and called for Abbey to meet me at our room.

"Hey Jordan what's up you looked stressed" she said with a small frown.

"Little dove we need to go to Canada. There is a man there who believes he has found the man after you" I said calmly.

"W-what?"

"Don't worry Angel I will keep you safe and everything will be alright" I said hugging her tightly.

"Now go pack a few pieces of clothing we need to leave tonight."

3 Days Later

I pulled up in front of Alpha Greenly's house.

"Come on Angel, Anton we need to go meet with the Alpha" I muttered.

Getting out of the car I looked behind me to see my Gamma get out of his car and get his bag before meeting us.

"Luna would you like me to get your bag for you?" Jace asked with a smile on his face.

Before I could even get a word out Anton came out of nowhere with Abbey's suitcase in one hand.

"I have it covered" he growled.

I squinted my eyes while looking at Anton staring Jace down. I cleared my throat hopping that maybe Anton would stop staring at my Gamma but he refused.

"Let's go already" I ordered while grabbing Abbey's hand.

We walked up the front porch stairs of the house and I knocked on the door loudly three times. I few seconds went by when the door finally opened to a small lady looking up at us all. Slowly she looked us all before her mouth formed a small "o".

"Umm... I'll go and get the Alpha" she bowed her head before leaving the door slightly ajar as she ran away.

We all stood there quietly for a few minutes before a deep, slow rumble could be heard. Slowly I turned around to see Anton looking at Jace with a snarl on his face.

"Anton what is wrong?" I questioned.

He didn't answer but growled louder staring at Jace. Jace slowly looked away from Anton to me with a confused look on his face.

"Must protect Luna" Anton growled loudly.

Anton went to attack Jace when there was a clearing of a throat heard in front of us all. We all turned around to find Alpha Greenly with a smirk on his face.

"Trouble in paradise?" He quirked his eyebrow still smirking.

"Everything is fine" I grumbled.

"Now show me this prick so that we can get this over and done with and the quicker we can leave" I muttered.

"Well then right this way."

Walking through the door we placed our bags on the floor before following after Greenly to a back room at the end of his house. Squeezing Abbey's hand tightly in mine the Alpha opened the door to see a man tied to a chair in the middle of the room with a shit eating grin on his face. Slowly Abbey's hand started to shake in mine as her whole body began to tremble.

"Aw baby you're that excited to see me" the prick laughed out.

I growled lowly in the back of my throat before letting go of Abbey's hand to make my way over to him but before I would there was a scream heard from the front of the house before all hell broke loose.

2 Hours Later

2 hours later and I'm still panicking. I don't even know what had happened. One minute I'm about to rip some assholes head of his body when people came running out of nowhere and attacking anyone in sight.

I don't know what happened to Abbey though and that worries me. I know she is still alive though because my wolf hasn't howled out in agony but if I don't get to her soon I don't know what will happen.

Alpha Greenly and I are running side by side fighting off any rogue in sight as we continue to search for my mate, her Wonderer and my Gamma.

When it all broke loose Alpha Greenly messaged all his pack warriors to come out immediately to help us which thank the moon goddess has kept us alive so far. As we ran deeper and deeper into the forest a scream could be heard and all I could thing and feel was dread.

That was my Abbey.

I changed course to the scream while Greenly stayed and fought of an oncoming rogue. I'm getting more and more worried though because as soon as that scream was heard there has been nothing but silence in the forest.

Finally running up into a clearing I see Anton fighting against the man that was after my Abbey while Jace held her to the side safely. Running up to where Anton and the man are I quickly kick the man in the face as hard as I can knocking his body free of Anton's.

I stood over the man while I punched his face over and over and over again until he finally was knocked unconscious.

"Alpha...Abbey" Anton wheezed out trying to stand up.

I turned around to Abbey and Jace and sighed in relief. Thank god he was there to save her. I started to walk as fast as I could towards her.

"Tsk tsk Jordan" Jace smirked while grabbing the back of Abbey's head and pulling it back to bare her neck to now see him holding a knife to her neck.

I stopped dead in my tracks and went as white as a sheep.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I ragged.

"This has been my plan all along" he laughed.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" I yelled.

"Well once I found out that sweet little angel here had some enemies I gathered up as many men as possible to find him tell him where she is and have him come here" he said while gesturing the knife around a little.

"I mean sure the whole getting captured thing wasn't a part of the plan but that's ok we all make mistakes but now I can finally do what is right" he muttered.

"What are you even talking about?!" I asked even more confused.

"Jordan please I know you noticed" he said sadly.

"Noticed what" I said looking anxiously from him to my mate. Anton came and stood next to me now looking just as worried.

"You – you never noticed" his jaw clicked as he looked around him as if he couldn't believe what was happening to him.

"Jordan I have been in love with you for a very long time and then this whore had to come into the story and ruin everything for me and you" he said pulling back on Abbey's hair as she cried out even more.

"Please Jace don't do this to me" I spoke slowly.

"I'm sorry but I have to" he said as he dragged the knife harshly across Abbey's neck which almost started spurting blood almost instantly.

It all went in slow motion. The emotion of finding out one of my best friends love me to then the fact that Abbey was about to die then to the two roars that were heard as both Anton and I leaped for the man I thought I knew.

Anton went straight for Jace's neck killing him in seconds while I fell to the floor with my gasping mate. The tears fell like a river as I held her face in my hands.

"Please my little dove don't leave me!" I cried.

I turned to find Anton standing looking down on the both of us with a sad expression on his face.

"GO GET HELP!!" I yelled as loud as I could.

I looked back at my mate and put pressure on her neck to try and stop the bleeding but that didn't matter she was already leaving this earth as she chocked on her blood.

Tears silently left from the corners of both mine and her eyes as we stared at each other.

She coughed before muttering "I want you to know that you were always my Angel."

She brought her hand up to my face and gently cupped my cheek.

"And you were mine" I cried while placing a kiss on her forehead.

I leaned back to look at her but the once light eyes now stared at mine with nothing but emptiness.

"No...No! NO NO NO NO" I screamed.

"YOU COME BACK TO ME!" I sobbed while kissing all over her face.

But it was too late and she was too gone.

--

It has been months since what happened. I was empty. I knew everything was falling apart now that the only thing holding me together has left. My pack was quiet and I knew there would be an uprising soon if I didn't get my act together, but who could blame me, my mate had just died and they expect me to just go back to normal and act as if everything is okay. They must be delusional!

The betrayal from my friend was a sore spot. Abbey still hurt more however. I remember her face and the way she smiled and her smell and the way she walked, talked, laughed.

The smell of her in my room and house was starting to disappear and it's causing a much larger depression to settle in on me. I can feel it now starting to sink into my bones and I don't know if I'll be able to ever recover from it when it does.

I knew though that if I let myself sink away into my own pool of sorrow Abbey would rise from her grave and kill me. Maybe I should do that just to see her one last time.

I look down at my desk and the never moving nor ending pile that stares right back at me. How could I even get through one document? I hear someone come in my office and I'd usually be bothered by the intrusion but now nothing can get through my skin.

"Give me some of them and I'll help" I hear Anton say in front of me.

"Why are you still here?" I say through my gritted teeth.

"I don't understand what you mean Alpha?"

"Your only here because of her and now she's gone" a glare, "now LEAVE" and a raw. My wolf is awake now.

"She wouldn't want that so stop acting like I'm the only one who knows this" he stubbornly answers.

"Just get out of my sight" I snarl.

With a heavy sigh he turns and slams the door close. I shouldn't be like that we were all close to her. I stare at the door wishing he'd come back for another argument, it's better than being alone in the silence with my loud thoughts, even if the argument is about her.

I look down at the papers finally deciding that I could at least go down from being Alpha with a fight and this battle would first start with these documents.

I see complaint after complaint and then even more financial problems. I was burning this pack to the ground without a care in the world. I couldn't sit here and let this happen. I couldn't do that to Abbey.

I wouldn't let her be disappointed in me or my future.

Fin.

(2017 Update)
If you would like an explanation please go to the chapter 'explaining things' where I explain why this finished so horribly! I'm sorry for anyone who is disappointed in this story because honestly same here but yeah please go to that chapter so sorry

(2015 or whenever I did this A/N) I have no chill. Ok literally don't kill me. So this has been my plan all along and you must all hate me right now. I hate me right now. Ya'll who have stuck with this story I just wanted to say I am deeply sorry for the long wait for then this. This last year has been a hectic year for me but yeah.

If you guys want a sequal or whatever I'm totally down cause I am full with all sorts of ideas for Jordan Summers and for Abbey............ dun dun dunnnnn yeah it could totally happen.

Just re-reading through this I have come up with a sequel that would be amazing so comment if you would like a sneak peak 

If any of you want to know where I came up with Jordan Summers comment and I can update after this explaining the funny story also if any of you are confused ask me questions and I will post a thing about that to.

Also Ace and Malachi...... what do you guys want with them hmmm?

Love you all to be honest.

~Naomi 

p.s. I will be editing this later so yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 40.8K 47
Elena has known the evil in the world. She's been hunted by a family friend since she was a young girl. But after her mother was murdered by him, she...
Stay By Sarah

Werewolf

805K 21.2K 25
Amity always wanted the perfect life with the perfect mate to sweep her off her feet, and carry her off, so they could have the perfect children. Her...
380 18 12
An innocent london girl who's 17 years old waits patiently until she graduates high school to escape her abusive foster parents. On her journey, she...
530K 13.7K 33
Aubree Bradford has just been moved across the country with her pack, the Silver Moon Pack. She's the daughter of the Alpha of their pack. Aubree enr...