Just a game

Von paper_plane01

Park Soo Jin transfers to a new school and she meets two boys who just wants to play with her heart. Mehr

Authors note
Chatper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Shoutout
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 6

88 5 5
Von paper_plane01

SOO JIN'S POV

No Soo Jin you can't you can't fall in love.

"Just breathe" I inhaled and exhaled before entering my house.

As I entered my house the guys weren't there I looked around just in case and the house was empty.

I ran to my room and grabbed my clothes to take a shower, when I finished my shower I wore a hoodie and leggings I went to my room and got my phone.

I exited the house and ran straight to the cafe near my house I was in a great mood.

I entered the cafe and sitting there was my ex boyfriend yeah I had a boyfriend he was so sweet to me but I caught him cheating on me so we broke up he doesn't recognise me since I changed my looks and all because well I wanted to start over but I still miss my ex best friend.

He was my other reason why I left after our break up he kept bullying me just because the others bully me so I guess he just wanted to fit in.

I could feel my eyes tear up Memories just coming back but who is that girl is she his girlfriend maybe friend well I don't care he's not my problem anymore.

I walked to the counter to order coffee and then I felt someone behind me could it be nah it can't be I slowly turned around and it was him......Minhyuk my ex.

"Hey you look really familiar, have we met before?" He smiled aww I missed his smile but I can't he's a cheater but I also miss him.

"Uh...I..I don't..t.think so" I stuttered wait why am I stuttering.

"Aww your so cute do you live around here" he gave me another smile.

Did he just call me cute no you can't fall for that jerk again.

"Um yes I do live around here" I said

"Oh really" his eyes lit up "I just moved here can you show me around some time"

"Uh s....sure" I answered back.

"Cool can I have your number and your name" he took out his phone.

"Oh look at the time I have to go hahhah bye" I rushed out the cafe and ran.

As I was running I bumped into someone I looked up and it was Jungkook.

"Hey" he smiled

"Hey" I said nervously

"Are you ok" he asked

I nodded "yeah I'm fine"

"You don't look fine to me" he look at my face and I started blushing.

" yeah I'm fine I just met someone" I smiled

"Who was it? Was it a boy or a girl?" He looked at me carefully.

"Uh it was a boy why?" I started walking.

"Did he do anything to you" he held my wrist to stop me walking.

"Why do you care?" I asked because well this is getting weird.

"Because I do okay!" He raised his voice. I Pulled my hand away in a harsh manner.

"When did you even start to care!" I shouted feeling annoyed.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"When did you even start to care!" She shouted.

I couldn't say anything my mouth won't move why am I even caring it's not like she likes me but why do I feel like I need to protect her after she left me.

"Exactly, you don't care" she ran away.

I want to tell you but I'll lose the bet.

"I like you a lot" I whispered under my breath.

But what's more important the bet or you Soo Jin.

SOO JIN'S POV

" he's such an idiot " I stopped running and walked to the park.

*****

I sat on the swing and cried why did  he have to move here minhyuk why did you have to move here.

I stayed at the park for two hour till it was already 6 the sun was going down. I started walking back to my house.

When I finally reached the house I walked in and sitting on the couch was Jungkook and jimin. J-hope was in the kitchen cooking and v was helping him.

Jungkook stood up and walked towards me and was about to wipe my tears away but I slapped his hand away and ran up stairs I knew he was shocked but I wasn't in the mood.

I went in my room and cried more why but this time I didn't know
why.

******

A couple of minutes later someone opened my door and walked in I didn't bother looking and pretended that I was sleeping.

"Whatever I did today I'm sorry" and that when I knew it was Jungkook.

I sat up and he already left my room.

I stood up and ran to my bed room door. I opened it and ran downstairs but Jungkook wasn't there.

I went to the kitchen and saw jimin on the table.

"Jimin where's Jungkook" I looked around the kitchen.

"He went to buy something,why do you like him?" Jimin asked.

"No" I stopped looking and sat down.

"Oh good" he smirked.

Then before I knew it I was pinned to the wall by jimin and he crushed his lips on mine.

*******

My eyes widen and I sat up from my bed.

"Phew it was just a dream but why does it feel so real" I touched my lips then got ready.

I walked downstairs and sitting on the table was the guys I sat down next to v then I looked at jimin and he winked at me I started blushing.

V saw everything and wiggled his eyebrows up and down at jimin.

I could see Jungkook glaring at Jimin.

Nothing really happened it was really quiet so I finished my breakfast first and went to school.

While walking to school I got a text from Minhyuk.

Minhyuk: hey slut it's been a while since we talked but I saw someone that looks like you.

I didn't reply then he texted me again.

Minhyuk: I know you read my message you slut.

Soo Jin: stop calling me a slut I didn't even cheat on you, you were the one who cheat on me and why would I care who you met.

minhyuk: woah someone is on their period.

Soo Jin: leave me alone!!!!!!

I put my phone and away and continued walking to school.

*******

I finally reached the school and I heard some rumours from some girls about a new student going to be in our school and he's hot.

I ignored it was walked to my class. I sat down and minutes later other students started coming in then the bell went.

"Good morning students but today we have a new student in our class, come in please"

A guy walked in and all the girls started squealing but me, lately jimin has been looking at me a lot.

I didn't even bother looking at the new student.

"Hello I'm Minhyuk please take care of me" my eyes widen and I look at the new student.

Authors note
Hello my readers I hope you like this chapter I didn't plan to make Soo Jin have a boyfriend so yeah hahahhaha please comment and tell me what ya think and please vote ✌️peace out

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.1K 97 18
A boys mother makes him go to a phychiatric hospital where he soon falls in love with his roomate but... he's a boy.....
12.1K 731 45
When a baker Kim Soekjin meets a prince named Kim Nmjoon. How will they fall they fall in love? What will they do?
2.9K 246 30
JINSOO STORY "Is it way to much, if you have to choose just one of us?" A transferee girl met three boys and all three of them fell in love with her...
39.4K 2.7K 42
Seokjin starts working at a new school and didn't expect to fall for one of his coworkers.