I Remember

By bisexualreina

While Regina deals with the sacrifice made by Emma Swan, how will she handle her new savior title when her so... More

I Remember
Okay?
Revelation
2 Steps Forward 3 Steps Back
Mama Bear
Going Home
Enchanted Forest
Star In The Night
PLEASE NO
Family
New Curse
Are You Kidding Me?
The Heart of the Thing You Love Most
Rewritten
Discharged
Secrets and Promises
Relocation
Happy Birthday

Heart Hunt

556 22 6
By bisexualreina

Regina

"Emma! Snow! Henry-" Emma grabbed my shoulders and shook her head, trying to calm me down. "Regina we know, Rumple has Robin's heart, and right now you and your children need to be as far away from him as possibl-" She stopped talking and immediately turned pale, darting towards the bathroom. I looked on in confusion and Hook rushed after her, immediately coming out. "She had some bad eggs this morning, so no one eat our eggs." He said slyly. Snow and David just went back to playing with Penelope, but I knew he was lying.

Emma

Ugh, memories, Regina smelled like blood, which was strange because she just had a baby and she had showered, because I could smell her shampoo as well. I didn't care at the moment though, my stomach churned at the scent and I made it just in time into the bathroom, falling in front of the toilet. "Swan are you okay?" Killian asked gingerly, rubbing my back with his hand, I was so grateful for Henry writing his left hand back in at the moment, not particularly in the mood to be poked with a hook. "Go lie! Make something up!" I choked, he moved my hair out of the way and then got up, I heard him make something stupid up, something about eggs.

"Emma?" Regina said sternly, I turned and saw her standing above me, crossing her arms over her chest. I groaned and sat up, laying back on my new walls, at least my bathroom was being put to good use. "What." I spat, covering my eyes with my hands, she just smirked and sat down next to me, a new scent filling my lungs. Makeup. The makeup she was wearing was light, you could barely see it, probably to cover up a blemish or two, but I could smell it and I leaned forward, hurling into the toilet. "Dear god." Regina scoffed, pulling my long hair back, I finished and leaned between the wall and the tub, pulling my knees to my chest.

"So when are you due?" She asked smugly, I groaned and dropped my head into my lap, the tears building. "I'm not keeping it Regina." I cried, I saw her expression change and her body become gentler. "What." She whispered, I shook my head and kept my face buried in my knees sobbing. "I can't Regina! I am way in over my head and Hook is just really confused right now, he says that he is okay with it but what if he isn't! He can change his mind! He's not married to me! I can't be a mother!" The anxiety of being left alone started to creep back into my heart, making me hyperventilate. "Hey, shhh. It's okay. You're going to be okay." Regina said hugging me, I felt like a child as I took comfort in her, burying my face in her sweater shuddering. "Emma, look at me, you can do this, look at how well you have done with Henry! He looks up to you and loves you so much! He left me just so he could meet and stay with you. We are all here to support and love you, look at our son, he was able to soothe Penelope in ten seconds and the only way I can do that is with my breasts. You have to let go of this fear that everyone is going to abandon you, because we never will. When I made your new memories, I looked into your heart and looked for the thing you regretted most, and it was giving up our son, don't make that mistake again Emma, I will help you, your mother and Killian too! We all are here for you two." She said wiping the tears from my face, I shuddered and moved closer, still terrified. "But it knows that I was going to give it up! Babies know those things!" I cried again, she just smiled and hugged me again. "I know you want your baby, because if you were going to get rid of it you would have drank that rum, you would have killed yourself in the curse, and you would have done it by now." She said softly, I whimpered and nodded. "Thank you Regina." I croaked, she just smiled and crossed her legs, I was about to say something when nausea hit me and I vomited in the toilet, she grabbed my hair and rubbed my back gently. "Good job. This is just step one and you're doing pretty well."

Regina

I walked out of the bathroom with Emma and came down the hall with her, sitting down in front of her parents. "We have an issue. Robin was a total douche bag to Henry and he ran off, and I figured out that he has magic!" I exclaimed, taking my daughter from Snow who was crying for her feeding. "What." Emma said flatly, the shock in her voice mind-boggling. "He is the son of the Savior and the Evil Queen, the grandson of Rumplestiltskin, Cora, and the Charming's." I said slowly for her, she just frowned at me and then dropped her face into her hands. "I couldn't get him to listen to me and he ran off. This is all my fault." I groaned, massaging my temples, I should have defended him and he would still be here if I did. "No Regina, this is Rumple's." Belle said walking into the house, sopping wet. "He wants Penelope, when he took Elizabeth, he gained the magic that she held, and now he wants the rest, Penelope doesn't have magic but she was created from true love, which gives her the most magical powers in all of the realms. If he gets ahold of her the outcomes could be catastrophic." She said wringing her hair into her sweater.

"Well first we have to find Henry and Roland. Robin is unpredictable with his heart gone and we can't have his son alone and with him." Emma said standing up, I followed her actions and trailed behind her into the foyer, buttoning up my shirt and burping my daughter. "Belle, can you watch Penelope please!" I pleaded, she smiled and nodded, taking her from me and gently rocking her. "Thanks. Okay, let's go find our son."

Robin

What have I done. I couldn't stop the hurtful words from coming out of my mouth, but whoever was controlling them made me believe that they were true, but when I felt Regina's hand slam against my face, I winced and was snapped back into reality. I watched in horror as she got into the car and sped away with my newborn daughter.

"Papa?"
"Robin?" Roland and Ruby called, I could barely hear them over my own guilt, but the minute I saw my son I instantly forgot why I felt so much remorse, it was that damn kid's fault!

"Yes?" I asked leaning down so I was eye level with my son. "Where is Gina? You said I could see her today?" He asked innocently, the darkness grew and I suddenly felt angry towards that woman. "She left us Roland. She left us and she's never coming back." I said bluntly, I saw his lip start to quiver and the tears fall down his face, making me even more angry at her. "But she promised that she wouldn't leave me!" He cried, my patience lowered and I glared at him. "Well you know what Roland! She promised that she would marry me! Now stop crying!" I snapped, he looked stunned with my harshness and immediately I was snapped back into reality. "Roland I-" He cut me off with his sobbing and pushed away from me, running to Ruby, she just glared at me and carried my son away. What the hell was going on with me! I was turning into a monster and I had no control over it, I was losing everything.

Henry

I hated the feeling of the glass cutting my skin, but I needed my mom to know what it felt like to be betrayed by her. What it felt like. "You're only adopted." The words rang in my head as I slashed my arms, my fingers tingled from the magic I just used.

I sat at the bottom of the empty well, cutting a sliver into my skin, the sticky, warm blood streaming into my sleeves. It took away the pain I held in my chest. She just watched, but once he was gone she decided to defend me and apologize. I cut my arm again to spite her, and her stupid fiancé. And her stupid family.

I cared for Penelope, she was my sister and I guarded her with my life, and all that did was hurt me in the end. Roland would understand, and soon figure out who his father really is.

I heard my dumb mom running through the forest calling my name, acting like she was frantic looking for me. I rolled my eyes and created and air pocket, dropping the rest of the well water around me.

"HENRY! PLEASE! LET ME FIND YOU! I'M SORRY!" She pleaded, I just chuckled and continued working on my arm, the hurt in my chest deepening. I reached in and pulled out my heart, a small black dot staining it. I didn't care anymore, what was the point of being good if I didn't have a family to share it with. They already kicked me out because I was not their blood.

"REGINA! Look." My mom said peering into the well, I rolled my eyes and leaned back onto the brick, making another deep gash on my arm, I heard a commotion above me and I saw my mom pulling her boots off and tying her hair back. "Regina what the hell are you doing!" My mom yelled, she wrapped a rope around her waist and then stood on the well. "He's drowning!" She yelled, my mom was hysterical.  She handed the rope to my mom and then jumped, landing a couple feet above me, she swam down and linked her hands around my arms, pulling me up, I started thrashing and but she had her infamous iron grip on me. The water stung my arms and the look in her eyes stung my heart.

We broke the surface and my mom started pulling both of us up. "HENRY DANIEL MILLS! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!" My mom yelled as she untied the both of us, draping a towel over our freezing bodies. "Emma. I need to talk to him, alone please." My mom said quietly, she sighed and nodded, disappearing in a cloud of blue smoke.

"I wasn't drowning." I muttered, continuing my cutting, she stomped over to me and took the blade from my hand, slitting my hand as she yanked the sharp glass away from me. "Henry! Don't do this! It's not solving anything!" She cried, I stood up and stomped over to her, my pain turning into red hot anger. "AND THIS IS?! DON'T YOU GET IT! I DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND YOU!! BEFORE YOU TOLD GEPETTO THAT IF SOMEONE SPOKE TO ME THE WAY YOU SPOKE TO HIS SON, THAT YOU WOULD DO FAR WORSE THAN YELL AT HIM!" I saw the pain in her eyes from my yelling, it felt good for a change. "YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. I GUESS ITS JUST BECAUSE I WAS YOUR SECOND CHOICE. YOU REALIZED YOU COULDN'T HAVE BABIES AND YOU SETTLED FOR ME. WELL NOW YOU HAVE PENELOPE AND ROLAND, GO AHEAD AND HAVE YOUR PERFECT LITTLE FAMILY BECAUSE IF YOUR FIANCÉ IS GOING TO SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT.... Then I'm never coming back." I said gasping, my face flushed from yelling, my mom was in tears and shook her head, taking a step towards me. "That's not true Henry! I love you so much and I am so sorry that I didn't stop him, but he loves you too, I know he does! We want you in our family, genetics mean nothing! I am your mother and no maternity test can change that!" She insisted taking my hands, I pulled away and blocked out her lies, my heart hardening. "No. When you don't have your heart, lies don't just start coming out of your mouth! Your deepest truths and beliefs come out, and that is how your precious soulmate looks at me!" I yelled stomping away from my sobbing mother.

Regina

"Henry!" I yelled chasing after him, I yanked him back and held him tightly in my grip, getting closer to his face, it was so hard and angry, but underneath his mask, the mask that I had learned to put on at a young age, I saw how desperately he wanted to cry, how much he yearned to be held. He was just like me.

"Henry Daniel Mills, I want you to listen to me without speaking, I named you that after the two most precious people I held dear to my heart, because Henry, you are my everything. I look at you and the young man you have become and I can't be any prouder of you. The way you cared for Penelope and saved my life, the way you saved us all! I know I messed up, I made a mistake by just watching my fiancé hurt you over and over, and I am not asking you to forget that, but I just want you to know that everything he said, everything he said about you not being a part of our family, about me not wanting you, those are the world's biggest lies, Henry the amount of love I have for you is incredible because you are much more than my son, you are my savior, and I love you so much." I finished, I felt him start to shake then collapse in my arms, sobs wracking his body, he moved close to me and held onto me tightly, burying his face in my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry mom! I just- I didn't want you to forget about me!" He sobbed, my maternal instincts kicked in and I started rubbing his back gently, then brushing his curls to the side. "All is forgiven." I said smiling at him, he just gave a weak smile then took my hands again. "All is forgiven."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2.3K 60
I think the Title speaks for its self. Hope you enjoy.
17.8K 326 18
What if Emma Was Maleficent's Daughter and Lily's Sister and What if The Charmings were evil. Emma owns a bar/tattoo parlor and acts as a bounty hunt...
27K 1.8K 11
AU Where Regina Mills is a young Princess and Emma Swan is the evil Queen. Zelena wasn't given away by Cora, she and Regina are very close. What will...
13.3K 420 29
When Regina split Snow and Charming's heart, it unfortunately did not work, now how will the two women learn to overcome their past to support each o...