I'm Stuck In A Love Triangle...

By TheLostQueen

TRAILER!!!!! http://tinyurl.com/tell-e-thatyouloveme (sorry I changed the title so ignore the tell me that yo... More

The Jerk SAVED ME
Surprising she forgot she was almost raped.
Your such a stalker!
KEEGAN!!!
Where's Keegan and Kylie?!
Who's it gonna be?
Half a year later.
YOU KNEW?!!!
High Jason
JASON!!!!
Well?
BLACK OUT
Kidnapper
Why do i got to be so sexy?
Promises.....broken
Plan Jealousy
What the fuck?
Little girls on periods
Fuck you alien monkey
I don't have a cat...
I could always get plastic surgery

HALLOWEEN PARTY

60 4 2
By TheLostQueen

A/n:FINALLY THE TRAILER!!!! If you want to watch it, it should be on the side or here http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RB4nQmQZUOw&feature=plpp

__________________

Kylie's point of view...]

I put on my short black dress, my black high heals, and my kitty ears. Lindsay got in white loose crop top, black short skirt, black heals, and her mouse ears.

Then I heard the door bell ring. "I'LL GET IT!!!" I ran out and down out of my room and answered the door see to a perfect Adam.

"Hey Kylie."

"Hey Adam."

"Nice costume, you look cute."

"Thanks, the boys are in the basement."

"Thanks."

Gosh he makes my heart stop.... Don't tell Keegan

I ran back up stairs and walked into my room. "Hey, I heard there's new girls in town across the street." Lindsay told me.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure their names are MaryGrace and Paige."

"We should invite them to the party!!!"

"Lets go then!!"

I took my heals off and ran out on my own with a jacket across the street and knocked on the door.

"Hi..."

"Hey, my name's Kylie and since you're new in town I thought you might want to come to my Halloween party tonight?"

"Um, sure!"

"Bring Paige too!"

"Alright, THANKS!!!"

"No problem. See you later tonight I guess."

"Okayz."

I ran off with a "BYE!!!" and up to my room again and put back my shoes back on. "THEIR COMING TONIGHT!!!"

"YAY!!!! Do you think Warvin would be here?"

"Probably."

"Well, lets find out, shall we?"

"We shall. Lets go down stairs and get the food and punch ready."

"Okay!"

____________________

(PARTY TIME)

Soon more and more people came in. The boys as power rangers, Lindsay and I are dressed at sexy Tom and Jerry (lol), MaryGrace as "Mayor Mustachio", Paige as girl version of Harry Styles, and also the queen bitch Warvin did show up as a zombie cheerleader.

We looked sexier than Taylor Lautner. Epically Adam.... Even though you can't see his face, he's still hot!

I looked at the queen bitch with boys drooling over her. Gosh that girl pisses me off. I'm not jealous, I just hate her guts as much as she hates my guts since kindergarten. She gave some bad food to this kid named Drake (yes Drake) and make him throw up all over me and my hair!!! Ugh, I'm going to barf, but I'm not going to do it.

I walk slowly to the food table till, I got pulled by someone and he covered my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

"Don't scream... It's Keegan."

I pulled the light switch, turned around and slapped his chest. "FUCKING JERK YOU SCARED.....me..." Who I saw was not Keegan... It was some guy in a white mask.... "Who are you?"

He stared at me, "You're worst nightmare. I'll kill you all... I will... You, Lindsay, MaryGrace, Paige and Warvin."

"WHO ARE YOU?!!!"

"You don't need to know sweetheart."

I grabbed the knob.

"Oh and sweetie, don't tell anyone about this little conversation. I'm watching your every move."

I turned around and looked at him. "Don't fucking watch me taking a shower."

"Maybe I want to."

"Drake, shut up!"

He removed his mask, "Aw, fuck you, you ruined it!"

"I knew it was you as soon as you touched my mouth."

"YOU LICKED MY HAND!!!"

"I know." I gave him a proud grin.

I turned around and opened the door and left him alone. I continued my journey to the food table. Just as I saw Warvin making kissing faces with Keegan... Before I knew it, my eyes teared up... "Keegan.." I whispered... "I thought you loved me... It was all a lie." "YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE!!!" I screamed while everybody stared at me and the DJ turned the music down. Keegan and Warvin stopped. "I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING LOVED ME!!! I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING SAID YOU WOULD LOVE TO MARRY ME ONE DAY, BUT IT WAS ALL A FUCKING BIG LIE!!!!" With that, I ran off to my room. "NO KYLIE, ITS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS!!!" I locked the door and slid down on my door and screamed with tears.

"I thought he loved me... But I've seen everything wrong... That jerk... THAT FUCKING JERK!!!!"

I sat in front of my dresser, I threw my kitty ears across the room and took off my shoes. I heard pounding at my door, "KYLIE ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, OPEM THE DOOR!!!" "KYLIE!!! KYLIE!!! KYLIE!!!" I heard Lindsay, Nate, Drake, Jimmy, and Keegan scream. I ignored and opened my smallest drawer and dug down till I found what I was looking for. I took the shiny thing and cut my wrist. I repeated it about thirty one times, the last one got too deep and I cut my vain.

The last thing I heard before I fell to the floor and black out was my door braking open and Keegan saying, "SHIT, KYLIE!!!".

____________________

[Keegan's point of view...]

"SHIT, KYLIE!!!" I stared at her, and all the blood stains on her bright pink carpet. "SOMEONE FUCKING CALL NINE-ONE-ONE NOWWW!!!" "SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHITTTTT!!!"

"Keegan calm down, you yelling shit isn't going to help!" Nate looked at me.

"DUDE IM FUCKING SORRY, THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!!"

"It's not your fault, Warvin's the one who kissed you."

"Fuck..."

"Paramedics are on their way, they'll be here in five minutes." Lindsay said worriedly.

Nate ran to the hallway and yelled down the stairs, "EVERYBODY STAY CALM, DONT FREAK! YOU MAY LEAVE IF YOU LIKE, EXCEPT WARVIN!"

I heard nothing but silence.

"GUESS YOUR ALL STAYING!" With that Nate walked back in.

As soon as he did the paramedics were here and took Kylie and me on a ambulance.

As soon as I got to the hospital I had to sit in the waiting room and had my head in my hands and did the thing some men don't do. Cry... It's all my fucking fault... It's all my fault.

_______________

[Nate's point of view...]

I watched Keegan and Kylie leave. I walked down the stairs. "EVERYBODY GET OUT, EXCEPT WARVIN!!!"

Everybody rushed out except Warvin, MaryGrace, and Paige.

Paige and MaryGrace walked up to me. "Hey, Nate is it okay if we stay, we're worried about Kylie.

"Of course, make yourselfs at home."

"Thanks."

"And if you want to change you can go borrow some of my sisters clothes."

"Thanks, but we're fine."

"Alright."

They walked away and sat on the couch. I walked towards Warvin who looked so annoyed.

"What were you thinking?!"

"What do you mean? Not my fault your sisters suicidal."

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused."

"BITCH... bitch please, as least she's real, unlike your fake ugly ass."

"Rude much?"

"I know you are."

"Ugh."

"Just don't ever touch my family and friends, and don't even stand three feet from them."

"Fine then. I don't want to touch your slut bag of a sister anyway."

"...GET... THE... FUCK...OUT... GET OUT NOWWW!!!!!!"

"Okay, okay!" She ran off with her sticks that she calls legs.

I slam the door and I clutch my teeth hard enough to shatter. That bitch pisses me off. I turned around to a clean house.

"We thought we should help clean." MaryGrace replied.

"You didn't have to."

"You did say make yourselfs at home, so we did." Paige answered.

"Thank you so much, and sorry about the chaos."

"Don't worry about it."

"I really am sorry."

"We're fine with it."

"I like you girls, so different then the other girls at school."

"Thanks!" They said in a usion.

_________________

[Keegan's point of view...]

I saw a doctor come towards me. "Doctor how is she? Will she she okay? Is she okay? Will she live? DOCTOR ANSWER ME!!!"

"She's fine, the whole vain didn't cut, only half, so she's fine. She didn't loose much blood, but we will have to keep her over night. You can see her if you wish-"

"Yes please!"

"Okay, follow me." He walked away and I followed.

We got there within thirty seconds. I checked the room number, seven-four-one. He opened the door and ran towards her. "Is she awake?"

"No, she's asleep she should wake up soon."

"Alright, thanks."

"No problem." He walked out of the room

I looked at Kylie, "I'm sorry this is all my fault..."

I took out my phone and called Nate.

"Hello?"

"Hey Nate Ky-"

"IS KYLIE OKAY?!"

"Yeah, come to the hospital, her room number is seven-four-one."

"WE'RE ON OUR WAY!!!"

"Wait, wait, wait..."

"What?"

"Who's 'WE'?"

"MaryGrace, Paige, and me."

"The new girls?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, see yah."

"Bye."

___________________

[Kylie's point of view...]

I can't see anything. It's dark.

"Hello? Hello? Anybody?"

"Shush child."

I see something coming towards me. "Jesus?"

All I heard was a baby crying. And... Mom...

"Hush little baby don't you cry, mama's going to buy you a mocking bird."

Then I saw blood, just blood everywhere, the baby was crying louder, mom was dead, someone killed her.

"No.., no.. NOOOO MOM!!!!"

I woke up, "NO MOM!!!"

I heard Keegan, "Shhhh, shhh, Kylie, it was just a dream."

I opened my eyes and looked at Keegan. "..."

"Kylie, at the party, it's not what it seemed like. She kissed me first, and she wouldn't let me go."

"..."

"Kylie please believe me."

"..."

"Kylie..."

"Fine..."

"Thank you!"

"For now..."

"I'll take that."

"Could you get some water for me?"

"Of course."

I feel a little woozy and the lights slowly get darker, and I blacked out...

__________________

A/N:Lol sorry cliffhanger, I LOVE U!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.1K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
17.3K 405 23
Should I go to Travis? "I can't go to him no matter what? He can't find out my weakness or he'll use it to tease me" I said. Suddenly, a clap of thun...
5.6K 359 41
"𝐖𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐫 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 π›πž πšπ›π₯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ π¨π›π¬π­πšπœπ₯𝐞𝐬" β€’β€’β€’ Julianne Crystal Grey is just your average teenage...
1.8M 61.5K 82
Ashley Sunshine is ready to go off to college and start a new life since her high school experience wasn't...very fulfilling. Her college Richwood Un...