Mafia Bossβœ”

By Ma_lysh_ka

"If I didn't care I would have left you to die but I care and that's why I'm protecting you." Xavier Arivon... More

CopyrightΒ©
Author's Note
1) In Exchange
(2) The Mafia's Boss
(3) What Just Happened
(4) Getting to know the Mafia's Boss
(5) Invite to Dinner
(6) Kidnapped?
(7) Mafia Central
(9) Wait! I'm sleeping with him already?!
(10) I Care Even If You Don't
(11) Girls Day Out
(12) Mix One Sexy Boyfriend......
(13) Captured
(14) Traitors, Plans and Secrets
(15) Bombed Out!
(16) Inizio
(17) Money, Good News and Dirty Tricks
(18) Couple Trouble
(19) Shoot Out
(20) We're Just Teens
(21) Star Struck
(22) The New Boy
(23) R.J. Avalon di Arcana
(24) Dangerous Addictions
(25) Celebrity and Jealousy
(26) An Aggressive Gangster
(27) Multi-Billionaire Boyfriend
(28) Ruined Date
(29) Accidental Kiss
(30) Break Away
(31) Licensed to Kill
(31) Lost and Found
(32) Lovers or Controllers
(33) Interesting Conversations
(34) A Forbidden Love
(35) Breaking the Rules
(36) A Little Detective Work
(37) The Mafia Devil
(38) He Doesn't Have an Army
(39) Her Secret
39) Another Break Away
40) The Gionovese Famiglia
41) No Limits
42) A Million Diamonds
43) Held at Ransom
44) Little Cinderella and Her Prince
45) Not a Typical Sweet Seventeen
46) Bliss
Mafia Boss
The Emperor Chases His Wife
Reason There's No Book 2
Update! MUST READ!!!
The Notice Board
Writer's Tip
New Things
New 2023
TikTok

(8) Limone Pie and Once Handsome Guy

117K 2.6K 843
By Ma_lysh_ka

Limone means lemon! That's Ro's baking!

It has been a month and a half since I had moved in with the mafia bosses and two weeks since I moved into the mansion with them. Lethe and Mnemosyne had bought me a cool black skateboard with white hearts. Yep I did skateboard! Currently I had turned the mansion into a skating park.

"You seem to be having fun." Xavier said as I flopped down on the large sofa, completely out of breath.

"I guess living here is not so bad." I said "I'm hungry after all that energy gone to waste."

I got up and started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Hold it!" Geovanni said and I turned around to face him "We've got bad news bambina."

I was used to being called that.

"What?" I asked putting my hands on my hips

"We're going out to the movies tonight but you can't come." Cristiano explained

"Why not?" I asked furiously

"Because we can't risk you getting spotted by the Swedish." Jianan shrugged

"And why can't you watch a movie at home?" I questioned

"Nah. We want out." Xavier said

I scoffed and stomped away furiously and the boys looked at each other puzzled. I didn't even look at them or even bother talking to them for the rest of the day or as they got dressed that night to go.

"Are you mad at me dea?" Xavier asked tilting up my chin to look at him as the others went out the door

Hinako was going with them because she wasn't wanted. I turned away from him and sat down hard on the chair and folded my arms and clenched my jaw. I didn't look at him and he could tell I was mad at him.

FURIOUS WITH HIM!!!

He sighed and left and I heard the door close.

I hated being in high demand!

I sat there fretting for a while then flicked on the TV and watched a few movies then flicked through the channels and stop at a cooking show. I then remembered something when I saw pie. I had promised Xavier I'll make him limone pie. I ran into the kitchen and flung the fridge and cupboards open and found everything I would need. I would make him the best lemon meringue pie ever!

I took the things out the fridge and cupboards and laid them out on the counter then got a big bowl out of the cupboard then set to work on the crust. You had to bake the pie in layers. I mixed the pie crust then put it in the bottom of the pan about a ¼ inch thick. I took a fork and poked holes in it then baked that for twenty two minutes. While that was baking I worked on the lemon filling.

I took out the crust and let that cool a little then poured in the filling and placed that back into the oven for another 35-45 minutes then took it out and let it cool completely then mixed the meringue and did some fancy decorations like it was a cake then left it there in the fridge. I was tired out and I fell asleep on the couch.

Xavier's POV

I knew Ro was mad at me and I hoped she wasn't when I came home that night. We had a blast at the movies. When I got home I found her asleep on the couch when I got back and the TV was on. I shook my head and crossed over and turned off the TV. I sat down on the ground next to Royalty as the others went up the stairs laughing and pulled her curly hair away from her face. Her lashes were really long and she looked so beautiful sleeping there. I decided to take a yogurt up to my room. I went into the kitchen and stopped when I saw the silver covering on the table we had in the middle of the kitchen.

I went over to it and opened it and gasped at what I saw.

Limone pie! Royalty! She made this while we were gone. We had a deal and she kept her word.

I wanted to taste it but I decided not to just yet. I took up the plate and put it in the fridge, grabbed a yogurt and walked out. I pushed the yogurt in my pocket and then picked up Royalty bride style. She was pretty light. I carried her up to her room and laid her down on her bed, covered her then left.

I woke up the next morning to my favorite girls pulling the silk curtain open from over the glass wall. One slid open the glass door and a rush off cool breeze greeted me. Another one was stacking my papers neatly on my table and one was packing up my bookshelf. I opened my eyes and sat up.

"Good morning Maestro Xavier." one said

"Buone signore mattina." I said running my fingers through my tangled hair "Ottenere la vasca idromassaggio pronta ."

One went and did ask I said and I lay back down on my bed and waited. I remembered the limone pie. I couldn't wait to taste that.

"Silvia." I called getting up and the girl at the book shelf turned to me

"Si maestro?" she asked

"Send Royalty to me and tell her bring some of the pie and bring breakfast for two while you are down there." I said and Silvia went off

I went into the bathroom when it was ready and sat in the warm water reading a book. Don't lie I know some of you do that too! I put down my book after a while and lowered myself down into the water and sat still for a while. I came back up and wiped the water off my face with my hand and shook my hair sending water everywhere. I went Willow Smith! I slowly got out the water letting the water run down my body then wrapped my waist in a towel and walked out with my hair dripping and water running down on me. Royalty was there by the time I got out and she looked a little scared.

Royalty's POV

I was in the shower when one of Xavier's girls came down and delivered the message to me. I quickly dressed and then went down into the kitchen at top speed. I opened the fridge and cut out a big chunk of pie. Cristiano and Geovanni were there and eyed the pie suspiciously.

"I made it last night while you were out." I said shyly as I turned back to face then and closed the fridge door with my foot.

"You made that?" Geovanni asked in surprised "I was wondering how that got there. Where are you going with that much cake?"

"Xavier sent for me and the pie which is not a cake!" I said the last part sarcastically and Cristiano laughed

I wrapped the pie in foil then raced up to Xav's room. His girls were there cleaning up and one told me he was in the shower so I waited. I heard the bathroom door opening and I put the pie behind my back quickly and looked down. I hope this thing tastes good! I blushed as I saw Xavier come out the bathroom with a towel around his waist and water dripping down his sexy body. He dismissed the girls and stuck his fingers in his curly, sexy and wet hair and looked at me. I blushed even harder as he stared at me.

"You bought the pie?" he asked and I nodded and showed him the pie "Wait for me out there."

He pointed out to the balcony where the girls had put two chairs and a table and an umbrella over the table for shade. I did as he said and he went into his closet and came out a few minutes later in a white knee length pants and a shirt on for once! He sat down and I saw his girls come back with a try full of food. They set it out then left. I looked at Xavier in surprise.

"We're eating together." he said

I nodded.

Eating with Xavier! Wow Royalty you just had an upgrade!

"We'll have that pie of your for dessert." he said and smiled that perfect white teeth smile at me "Mangiamo!"

I laughed and took a pancake and put that on my plate. I cut a small piece and tasted the fluffy goodness.

Holy cow! It was good. It melted in your mouth.

I poured syrup on it and took another piece. Xavier laughed as I stuffed my mouth.

"Eat as much as you dare." he said

He then cut off piece and held it up to me. I swallowed my mouthful and looked at it. I hesitated a little but bent in and took it from the fork. I chewed slowly as he cut of a chunk and eat it. He looked up at me.

"What?" he asked

"Nothing." I answered

"Not falling for that." he said raising an eyebrow at me

"I was just thinking how....different you are. When someone hears the word 'mafia' they think of something really scary with a scary leader but you're really...cool." I said blushing bright red

"Thanks....that means a lot coming from you." he answered softly and I could see him blush.

We ate talking and laughing over random stuff. I held my breath when Xavier tasted the limone pie.

Xavier's POV

I tasted the pie.

I couldn't believe it! It was soft and creamy and melted in my mouth. Rei was a good baker!

"Delizioso!" I exclaimed and she cheered

I laughed at her childishness and she blushed. She ate with me and then she left and I took a while before joining the others downstairs. I had a full morning filled with meetings with dealers and sorting out plans and correcting and improving them. I was tired when I reach downstairs for lunch and just collapsed and fell asleep on the chair. I didn't wake up until late that afternoon.

Cristiano managed what I missed knowing I was tired. I woke to the sound of Hinako and Rei racing around the corridors. It was the usual inside sport for them when it was raining and just then it was. I sat up and looked at them. Royalty was skating down the railing and she was coming so fast that she didn't see one of my men coming along the corridor just then and they collided. I found myself laughing and shaking my head and I got up and went over.

Royalty's POV

I looked down at the major cutie I just collided with. His hair was brown and his eyes were green. He was really sexy and his tuxedo made him look like a masterpiece. I was sitting on something I shouldn't have been sitting on and it was a little lower than his abs. He was leaning back on his elbows and we were looking at each other. Xavier came over and Hinako ran over.

"Are you alright Royalty ?" he asked

I nodded. He turned to the boy I was on.

"You alright Damanico?" he asked

"Si." the boy answered and his thick Italian accent sent that sledgehammer to work inside my panty

Xavier flicked Damanico an unseen dirty look and he quickly caught it. Cristiano came over and saw the sight.

"You alright bambina?" he asked

I nodded.

"Let's leave the two to sort themselves out." Xavier said flashing Damanico a smile and turning Cristiano around and pushing him into the kitchen and Hinako followed.

I looked confused for a bit then I understood.

"This is one wrong position." Damanico said to me and I felt a bulge forming in his pants

"I'm sorry." I said getting off of him

He got up and extended his hand down to me.

"Are you alright?" he asked

Seriously! Why was everyone asking that?

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I asked gracefully taking his hand and he gently pulled me up "I'm the one who landed on you."

"It's alright." Damancio. said "I'm Damanico. Damanico Antonelli. And you are...."

"Ro... I mean Royalty." I stammered blushing red "Royalty Lemeire."

I was used to the boys calling me Ro.

"That's a pretty name." Damanico said "Are you new around here?"

"Yeah a little." I answered "I just moved in."

"Seems like you're having fun." Damien said picking up my board "Take it easy next time. I'll see you later Rei."

I blushed a little and waved at him as he looked back down when he reached the top then he disappeared. I went into the kitchen where Xavier was making out with a naturally blonde haired girl who was sitting on the counter and Geo and Cristiano were playing cards on the table. I ignored Xavier and his girl since I was used to him sleeping and kissing them. I went over to the fridge and took out the OJ and poured out some. I took a sip and swirled it around still thinking about Damien. I put back the OJ and I spotted the limone pie at the bottom. The others had already taken slices and there was a little piece left. I took it out and wrapped it in foil paper and wrote my name on it.

We usually wrote our name on our cakes and drinks so that we didn't accidentally take each other's stuff. I closed the fridge. I better go look for Damanico and find his room. I went downstairs in the basement and met Sasha one of the brunettes who I had made friends with.

A real spitfire if you're not too careful!

"Hi Sash." I said waving to her and she came over and hugged me excitedly

"Good to see you Royalty." she said "What brings you down into such a dirty place?"

I laughed knowing she meant the rooms underground which smelt of sex, perfume and lots of affairs.

"Do you know Damanico?" I asked and her eyes widen

"Yes why?" she asked in excitement

I told her about colliding with him and the idea of bringing pie for him. She squealed with excitement.

"He's one of the lucky ones who had his room on the second floor with you all." She explained "Didn't Cristiano tell you that a few of the agents live on the second floor? Well they do! Here, D.'s room."

She pulled a pen and piece of paper from inside her bra.

Sash had lots of things inside her bra!

She wrote quickly then folded the paper and handed it to me and I thanked her then ran off. I hope Damanico liked pie.

Here goes nothing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 52.5K 62
"Aesira," he drew out. "Damon." I said his name back. "If you wear this again tomorrow I promise you I won't hesitate to rip it off your body," he sa...
7.4K 179 42
When a guy is forced into finding the next heir to his mafia by his dad, he impregnates a random girl he met at a club The girl looses everyone when...
9.1M 210K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...
1.2M 26.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...