Titan Fighter | Eren x Reader...

Par FandomSenpai

~~~~Titan Fighter | Eren x Reader | Shingeki no Kyojin~~~~ INTRO~ "Promise me you will fight, promise me you... Plus

Chapter 1: Bullies
Chapter 2: Slap Down
Chapter 3: Musical Morning
Chapter 4: Breaking The Shell
Chapter 5: Rescuer
Chapter 6: Hospital Visits
Chapter 7: Hospital Room Party
Chapter 8: Hospital Release
Chapter 9: Party and Surprises
Chapter 10: Music Reliever
Chapter 11: The News
Chapter 12: Karaoke
Chapter 13: Connie
Chapter 14: Levi
Chapter 15: Hanji
Chapter 16: Eren
Chapter 17: Sasha
Chapter 18: Snack Break
Chapter 19: Petra
Chapter 20: Mikasa
Chapter 21: Jean
Chapter 22: Marco
Chapter 23: Armin
Chapter 24: You
Chapter 25: Farewells and Meet-Ups
A/N #2
Chapter 26: Twister Night
Chapter 27: Training
Chapter 28: 3DMG
Chapter 29: Hand to Hand Combat
Chapter 30: The News
Chapter 31: Final Evaluation and Graduation
Chapter 33: Taking Back Wall Maria
Chapter 34: Taking Back Wall Maria {2}
Chapter 35: Reunion
Chapter 36: Court
Chapter 37: Joining the Scouting Legion
Chapter 38: Cleaning and Memories
Chapter 39: Survey Corps Training~ Hand to Hand
Chapter 40: A Day Of Healing
Chapter 41: Regenerating
Chapter 42: Blushing Messes
Chapter 43: Scouting Legion Training~ 3DMG
Chapter 44: The Leader
Chapter 45: Sick Days with a Potato
Chapter 46: Expedition
Chapter 47: Returning Home
Chapter 48: Confessions
Chapter 49: Trouble In The Inner Wall
Chapter 50: Halloween Party
Chapter 51: The End is Coming.
Chapter 52: Devistation
Chapter 53: Humanity's Victory - Titan Free World
THANK YOU (A/n #5?)
Chapter 54: Happy Endings - Finally At Peace
Chapter 55: I'm What? Levi please don't, promise?
Epilouge
EDITING !!!IMPORTAINT!!!
!!!IMPORTAINT!!!
!!! IMPORTAINT !!!!
Chapter 1: A Normal Day
Important note!!
Chapter 2: The Whole In The Wall
Chapter 3: The Years In Training
Sooooooooo
The other book

Chapter 32: Fights and Speeches

1.5K 42 32
Par FandomSenpai

After Marco and Sasha successfully pulled Jean and Connie away from their play fighting, they had came over to the group and sat under the tree.

Annie, Bertholdt, and Reiner had come over as well, they would come talk for a while time to time as the years progressed of our Military trainees lives.

It was quite peaceful today, you were supposed to hear a speech later on by the commander of the three factions, which you thought should of been during the ceremony but eh, who's to judge.

The nurse had called you into her office after an hour of talking with everyone so she can see how your wounds are and to clean them again. "You look like you need to have a few more weeks in the sling for your collar bone but everything else seems to be healing super well, and very quick. We also get to take off your broken arm cast, it being the required time, as you had time to heal." The nurse spoke cheerfully as if it was the best day on earth but quite honestly it was for you.

The nurse put the clear liquid which didn't seem to sting anymore, and just in case not wanting the injuries to get infected wrapped them in new bandages, and with that she told you to be careful and said her last farewell.

When you reached your friends you noticed Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt were still there which was a good thing because you didn't get to talk to them today.

"Hey Reiner, Annie, Bertholdt!" you said with a smile, "Hey (y/n)!" Bertholdt said with his normal cheery smile, Annie nodded "Sup." Reiner said as you had sat down, not knowing what the others were really talking about you tuned them out and thought about how it would be to go outside the walls, and be like your mother and father fighting titans.

~~Your POV~~  

~~Flashback~~

There I was with little Eren, Armin and Mikasa sitting down and looking at a book Armin brought telling about the outside world and how cool it would be to see the 'ocean' and 'dessert' everyone got really excited by it, Levi was with mom and dad helping them with their job before they went off to join Survey Corps.

Mikasa wore her normal red scarf, she wore knee length shorts and a black short sleeve top with her normal sneakers. Eren was wearing a light brown shirt with dark brown pants and his sneakers, Armin wore a light blue shirt and dark blue knee length shorts, wearing his sneakers, and I wore my light green long sleeve shirt, and black pants, with my sneakers, I also wore my two special bracelets.

The first one being a silver color with the initials M,L, {mothers first name initial}, {Fathers first name initial}, {y/n's first initial}

and the second one being A,E, M, {y/n's first initial}

I loved  learning what Armin would tell us from his searching in books, it was awesome in fact he really did sound like a teacher in certain part of telling his stories of the findings in books.

That day I went home with my sister Mikasa, was the day our parents had told us to be good and the fact that they were going to join the military and become members of the Recon Corps I was happy for them and determined to become the same hero's my mother and father were.

We had grandma and grandpa come take care of us it took them five hours to come to Shiganshina considering they were in Wall Rose and we were in Wall Maria.

Every time they came to visit I was so happy, not getting to see them for years, after seeing them I noticed they had the 'Wings of Freedom' emblem on their jackets, and had green capes as well.

I got so excited! "One day I will be like you!" I said to mom she chuckled and dad ruffled my hair and smiled.

~End of Flashback~

"(y/n)?! (Y/n)?!" Called making me shake my head to clear my thoughts "Huh?" I asked looking at the person who spoke "Lost it thought again?" Mikasa asked you nodded "Don't worry I'm fine." You say with a smile, then noticed everyone was either walking away or was standing up "What's happening?" You asked "One of the three factions are doing  their ceremony right now." Eren chimed in you nodded and stood up carefully.

After everyone went to the stage that was now set up a male with blonde hair and bushy blonde eyebrows came out, he was also wearing a the wings of freedom on his jacked, everyone gave him a salute once the crowd was situated, "At ease!" the male yelled out which made everyone drop their hands to the side, I was quite excited for this moment, my parents told me that he was the worst speech giver.

The commander, Erwin Smith cleared his throat and began to talk.

"The path suitable for a large force, that took us four years to break, is now lost. Our objective is to fight titans to extension but get all the information we need at the same time, In the four years of all of this ninety percent of the Scouting Legion members died, ninety in just four years." Erwin began

"According to our most optimistic estimates, we'll have to sacrifice at least five times more soldiers and twenty more years, before it will be possible to dispatch force, and even these figures aren't quite realistic." he continued with his speech and my parents were right he does make a terrible speech.

"Those of you who are still willing to put your life on the line, despite learning about dreadful state of affairs, stay here. Listen to your heart very closely and ask yourselves if you really have got what it takes to sacrifice your life for mankind. So let me reiterate this again, most of those who will decide to stay here and enter the Scouting Legion will probably be dead soon." Erwin said concluding the speech.

With that everyone had started to leave and that's when I noticed the rest of the gang who said they were going to go to a different faction was here I was shocked but the looks they were giving seemed as if they wanted to leave like everyone else, but they stayed, there was only about thirteen people who stayed a few who were strangers to me fourteen including me.

I heard a scream from what seemed to be Jean but I kept my gaze to the front "So will you, be able to go die if you were told to?" Commander Erwin asked hands behind his back, "We do not want to sir!" A male shouted "I see. . . Everybody here you all looked determined enough." Erwin said before he placed his left hand over his heart and his right on his lower back to do the proper and excellent salute.

"Dedicate your lives to the cause! I salute your bravery! Alright! I welcome everybody to the Scouting Legion!" Erwin announced making everyone do the same salute back to him "YES SIR!" everyone shouted in unison before he said at ease.

(I know the ceremony was to be after the wall break in for the second time xD BUT I AM DOING STUFF TO MAKE IT INTERESTING HAVE TRUSTTT IN MEEEEE)

~ Time skip next day ~

We had a few more days till we had to pack up our bags and go into our designated factions so they put us to use and get a feel to be on top of the walls, but we were to clean the cannons unfortunately, "Why must we clean the cannons?" I asked as I just got finished cleaning the cannon I was assigned to work at "I don't know, probably to get out for a while. . ." Connie suggested making me shrug my shoulders.

"H-hey guys!" Sasha said making the face she always does when shes around or eating food, "S-Sasha?" I asked she had a hand in her trainees' jacket, meaning she was hiding something, which to my guess was correct "I got some meat from the storage locker~!" she said happily, making me sigh "You better put it back! Your going to get in trouble!" Eren scolded her, making an outburst to which you went away from, you sat down looking out on the beautiful stretch of green grass, it was quite beautiful even though there are some titans roaming about.

Suddenly I hear a clap of thunder and smoke came out of no where "EH!" I yelled as the wind picked us up and sit us off the walls it was very hot as well, the temperature to make your skin boil.

"(Y/n)!" Eren called after falling for a little bit I got my 3dmg handles and shot my wires up onto the wall I was still pretty high up luckily "Fuck. . ." I mumbled the pain in my collar bone hurt so much still.

But without a second to care, or spare for that matter I raced up the wall to kill that giant man eating beast, know as the colossal titan in this case.

As I got on the wall I noticed a certain brunette up there as well he looked at me and I looked right back at him, and as if we were talking with our minds we nodded and ran up to the titan, we both went up his arms, to our dismay he let out his burning steam making us get off him only for us to hook our wires into his back.

When we readied our blades to strike, we only sliced at air, considering the fact the titan, just vanished into thin air, literally!

So with that happening Eren and I were both falling till we set our wires into the  wall and climbed back up, that was until we saw the looks on our friend faces, fear.

Eren and I rushed to the other side of the giant wall and looked down we noticed a hole in the wall and titan filling in. "Shit!" Eren yelled "We are to report back to HQ!" Sasha announced making everyone nod and fly their ways to HQ

' I just hope that Levi, Petra, and Hanji are alive and safe somewhere. . . ' I thought as we landed on the grey stone beneath us, one of our superiors told us what to do, although my rank I was to go with the others and fight in the front lines with those damned beasts "But I need to stay with (y/n)!" mikasa retorted "Those are orders cadet Ackerman now come on!" The superior yelled I gave Mikasa a reassuring smile she came over and hugged Armin, Eren and I.

"If one of you three need me just yell my name." Mikasa said looking at the three of us which made us all nod and we left to go to the front lines "This is going to be a living hell fighting them, with their numbers and all!" I murmured which to my dismay Armin and Eren heard "But they will die! We will make sure of it." Eren said determined and confined the blond male just had an expression of worry.

"Now lets show those damn monsters who their messing with!" I said with a mischievous smile with determination in my (e/c) eyes as well did the males turquoise eyes.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

121K 4.7K 60
"The truth will set you free but not before it's finished ripping your world apart" Some are born great, others achieve greatness and there are those...
15.6K 418 10
Ever since childhood, Y/n L/n and Mikasa Ackermann have almost been inseparable. Anyone could've seen that they both adored each other and had a spec...
1.9M 70.6K 45
You grew up with Humanity's Strongest, Levi "Rivaille" Ackerman, but are you truly friends or do you just put up with each other now that the world i...
59.8K 1.4K 84
* this story is a wlw story and will tackle heavy subjects The only person that filled the void after having lost your mother was your girlfriend th...