The Paid Mother (BWWM) ✔

josie321 tarafından

Jackie is a full time clown who lives to put smiles on people faces. Kevin Powers is a hard working business... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Soundtrack
What's next?
My Valentine (Bouns Chapter)

Chapter 33

11.2K 531 36
josie321 tarafından

Jackie

"Come on we're going to miss the show" Max yelled walking ahead of us.

"Hey, wait for us" Kevin took my head and walked faster. I smiled and squeezed his hand. We are at Sea World. Kevin got tickets for Max's birthday. I am so happy we finally get to be with each other away from all the drama. When he asked me if I wanted to go to Florida with him I thought he was crazy. And that is why I love him so much. It is way warmer here then it is in New York and trusts your girl is not complaining.

"Come on I want to sit up front" since we got on the plane Max has not stop talking about the whale show.

"Hey your not going to splash me right?" Kevin said talking to the whale in the huge tank. I looked around and saw there were a lot of kids in the front row and all the parents were in the back row. Watching from afar.

As we are waiting for the show to start, I see the killer whale keeps swimming towards us. I had a strange feeling about the whale.

"Did you hear that!" Max yelled.

"Wow that's loud"

"Hear what?" I said confused.

"The whale talked" Max said.

"What did it say?"

"It said get out" I looked at Max confused. He slowly turned his head to face me.

"Get out" he said again.

"Max are you ok?"

"Get out" I look over at Kevin and he starts to say it. Suddenly everyone in the crowd starts to say it too. Everyone is staring at. I slowly get up backing backward my back touches the tank. And I turn around to see the whale behind me. It makes a high pitch sound then splashes water on me.

I open my eyes to see Kevin dripping wet standing in front of his parents and his guest. We are outside in his parent's backyard and I am freezing my ass off.

"I want her out!"

"No mother! " I jumped at the sound of Kevin's loud voice.

When I got called about a birthday party no way in hell I thought it was going to be Max's. I was so happy when Kevin didn't realize it was me. Max knew off the bat who it was me, but I was surprised he didn't say anything to me or ask where have I been. I wanted to run away as soon as I saw Kevin answer the door, but my stupid brother and sister hold me back. Who knew a dog would cause my downfall.

"Dory!" I saw Max push through the crowd and run towards me with his arms open wide. I quickly ran towards him and picked him up into my arms.

 "Max you shouldn't be out in the cold like this" I say.

 "I missed you so much," he says putting his arms around my neck.

 "I missed you too" I kissed him on top of his head.

 "Get away from him!" Yelled Kevin's mom. "It's your fault Kevin almost died anyway" Everyone stopped to look at me.

 "Well, this became awkward" Said Luis.

 "Honey, I think we should have this conversation in privet," Kevin's father said walking behind his wife. "Party's over folks. Thank you for coming and help yourself to any leftovers" Slowly the crowd started to leave and it was just my siblings and Kevin's family left.

 "Now can everyone come inside so we can have an adult conversation," His father said.

 "I can, but I don't know if my mother can handle it"

 "Kevin---"

 "Let's go" Kevin took my arm and pushed me into the house. I can't believe he just said that to his mother. 

"Kev---Kevin would you slow down" he kept walking fast with me dragging behind him.

He opened a door to a room which I guess it his and pushed me inside.

 "Easy, I have Max" I said holding him tight. He looks down and realizes that Max was with us. Kevin walks up to me and pats Max on the head.

 "Buddy, I need you to go room while I talk with Jackie" Max starts to hug me tighter.

 "Nooooo" he whines "I want to stay with Dory"

 "Alright, your holding on a little too tight," I said trying to get Max to release his hold.

Kevin takes a deep breath "Max room now" for the first time I see Kevin actually being serious with Max. Max lets go of me and I put him down.

 "Don't worry Max she's not going anywhere" Kevin says as Max walks away. Suddenly I am felt alone with Kevin and I don't feel too safe. Kevin goes into the bathroom and walks out with a towel and puts it on the bed.

 "Here, you can go take a shower. I'll leave some clothes for you to change into. I'm going to check on Luis and Esther" and with that, he walks out and shuts the door.

 "That's it?" I say to myself. After going off on his mom, pushing me into the fucking ice-cold water and telling me he fucking loves me. Does this kid just go walk out on me? who the fuck does that? I roll my eyes and go into the bathroom to take a shower. 

 "Ah, Oh my LOOOOOOOOORD" I scream in surprise when I see Kevin sitting on the bed.

 "Don't fucking do that" I yell. I hold the towel around my body tighter. I didn't expect him to be back when I got done taking my shower.

 "Here are the clothes," he says.

 "Alright, thank you" I walk towards the bed and pick up the clothes. I can tell they are his. I turn around to walk back to the bathroom, but he once again grabs my arm and pushes me onto the bed.

 "What---" Kevin gets on top of me and starts kissing me. I know I should still be mad at him, but fuck it's been too long. I quickly kiss him back and put my arms around his neck. He slowly makes his way down to neck kissing my collarbone. I let out a moan. Pushing my body closer to him he takes off my towel.

 "Jackie" he whispers into my ear.

 "Umm, yes" I answer. Kevin hands slowly roam over my cool wet body and I can't take his teasing anymore.

 "Jackie," he says again.

 "Yess Kevin"

 "Why did you do it?" 

 "Do what?" I said confused and keep kissing him.

 "Why did you sign those papers. Why didn't you fight for us!" he yells pulling back. My eyes quickly shot up and meet his angry eyes.

 "Kevin---"

 "Why did you sign those papers Jackie?" he takes my arms and pulls him above my head.

 "Oh, Hold up---"

 "Why didn't you fight for Max!" he yells again.

 "Kevin you--"

 "Why didn't you fight for me?"

 "I thought I was making the best decision for you and Max" I yell back. "Your mother is right Kevin. Don't you see I'm no good for you? After all, you almost died because of me" my eyes start to become watery. 

"WHO!" he screams causing me to jump.

 " STOP. JUST STOP IT. I MAKE MY OWN FUCKING CHOICES. AND RIGHT NOW I CHOSE YOU. I PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE FOR YOU AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN. I have always chosen you, but now--" he slowly gets off of me and lets go of my arms. "I don't think you feel the same way"

 "How can you--"

 "I don't think you understand how deep this is for me, Jackie.  I am not a good lover. I mess up, start fights and get jealous. But I don't play games. I give my all and love deeply" I rise up from the bed.

 "Kevin--" Kevin get up from the bed.

 "Get dress your brother and sister are ----" I jump off the bed hop on Kevin's back.

 "Jackie what the---"

 "You think after you dump my ass in the fucking pool I'm going to let you walk out on my again fool" he tries to push me off, but I hold on tighter.

 "I LOVE YOU KEVIN POWERS AND I ADORE MAX" I yelled. "I love how much a man you become. I love how you are willing put your life in danger for me, I love how easy you get jealous and how much of a bad singer you are, and I love how much of a Disney fan you are even though you don't want to admit it" I slowly get off of him.

 "And I love you Kevin Powers" after a long pause he turns around.

 "Took your ass fucking long enough," he says with a smile. I stare at him confused "Why did you take you so long, to tell the truth" he walks up to me and smacks my ass.

 "What the hell" I back away.

 "Turn around," he says.

 "Kevin, were you playing me?" I say crossing my arms.

 "Whatever it takes to get that hard head of yours to tell me you love me" he smiles like a kid who just stole a cookie from a cookie jar. "Now turn around Dory" I roll my eyes and turn around. I feel him out something around my neck. I look down to see its a golden heart shape key.

 "I just gave you the key to Max and my heart. So you better not lose it. There isn't a mat waiting for at the door if you lose it" he puts his arms around my waist.

 "No matter what my parents say I will stay by your side" he whispers into my ear. "And I'm sorry I wasn't there for you"

 I put my hands over his and lean back into his chest. "No your right I should have fought for us" I slowly turn around and put my arms around his neck "But that's going to change now"

 "Can you say it again" he smiles.

 "What? that you're a bad singer--ah" he smacks my ass again and it hurts more than last time. That's when I remember I don't have any clothes on.

 "Boy get off me" I try to push him off, but he doesn't let go.

 "Not until you say it" I roll my eyes and he smacks my ass again.

 "Fine--fuck I love you fool"

 "I love you more" he kisses me on the cheek and then slaps my ass again.

 "You ass hoe!" I yell as he runs out of the room laughing.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1K 106 14
When an abandoned circus comes to life one chilling night, Cassandra is swept into a world of nightmares and dreams beyond her wildest imagination. ...
167K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
254K 6.4K 47
𝑠𝑢𝑔•𝑎𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑑•𝑑𝑦 (𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛)𝚊 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑, 𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 �...
822K 25.2K 42
Valeria Patterson is the IT woman. She has everything: the looks, the brains, and not to mention the countless billions of dollars she owns. She's be...