The player and the game(YN st...

Galing kay winter9900

YN is a 18 year old senior who is nothing more than a nerd that everyone mocks and judges. She lives in a med... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Sequel is out

Chapter 6

1.5K 76 14
Galing kay winter9900

YN P.O.V.
I hope Arin listens to me and doesn't flip out. But, I can't worry about that right now I have to focus on this date with Rico.

Rico- So why was he here?

YN- He's pissed at the skank but let's not worry about that.

Rico- You're right...

Arin's P.O.V.
As I was driving to Jay's house I was trying to make sure I'm relaxed like YN said. I don't know why I'm listening to her but whatever is at Jay's house, I guess I have no choice.

When I got there I knocked on there door and Jay opens and he looks surprised to see me.

Jay- Hey um Arin what are you doing here.

Arin- Oh um I was just seeing how you are sense you didn't come to the court.(lied)

Jay- Yeah I overslept and you know I forgot.

Arin- Oh may I come in.

Jay- I don't think that's a good idea.

Ok now I know something's up.

Arin- Why not?

Jay- Umm hold on a second.

It took like a few minutes and then he finally let me in.

I sat on the couch and I didn't understand why YN wanted me to be here.

Jay- Hey Umm why not you go down in the basement and I'll be right up.

Arin- Ok

I went to the basement, when Jay closed the door I walked back up to the stair case and cracked the door open a little bit.

Jay- Babe why are you down here, you know Arin is here.

???- Bae I'm hungry you know I'm eating for 2.

Jay- Look Brit I'll bring you food..

What the hell! I lost it I bust the door open and walked to where they were at.

Arin- Brit what the fuck are you doing here.

Brit- Look Arin I didn't want you to find out like this.

Arin- So you gonna cheat on me with this ass.

Jay- Look man don't be..(gco)

Brit- IT'S OK JAY.. He needs to know.

Arin- I'm listening.

Brit- Me and Jay have been seeing each other for some time. He cares for me and comforts me like how you should've been so I'm just saying we're done.

Arin- Is that my baby?

Brit- Yes because I checked the dates.

I was beyond pissed! Pissed, because I was being cheated on and didn't even know it. I don't know how I missed it.

Arin- You know what, that's fine because I didn't really like you. You're a bitch, slut, and rude as hell! And Jay, hope she don't fuck around and cheat with your ass.

With that I walked out, I didn't know where to go I didn't want to go home and I didn't want a hoe to be with. Maybe I could ask YN, she's the only one that wouldn't judge me.

Jay's P.O.V.
I know you guys wanna know why I'm fucking shit up. I said I liked YN as a friend, that's a lie I LOVED her. At the party when I saw her with Rico I was mad as hell because she chose him over me. Even though I had Brit secretly, I still was in love with YN. So, I got tired of being looked down by everyone so I said fuck it and moved on.

Rico's P.O.V.
Dinner with YN was amazing, I'm actually catching more feelings for her. Hopefully she feels the same.

We just arrived at the front of her apartment.

YN- I had a great time Ric it was sweet of you.

Rico- Least I could do.

Then an awkward silence was happening. I didn't know what to do.

YN- Well I guess I better..(gco)

I kissed her, your man Rico kissed YN. She surprisingly kissed back.

I pulled away and just stared into her gorgeous eyes.

Rico- See you late YN, I'll see you tomorrow.

YN- Ok.

With that I went home to get NOW an awesome night of sleep.

YN P.O.V.
That kiss was the best! I actually felt a spark and it was so good. I did not want this night to end. I went to take a shower and then I put my blue and black basketball shorts and a dark blue sports bra.

When I walked into my living room and was watching tv I heard a knock on my door.

YN- WHO IS IT!!

???-...

The person didn't respond so I went to go open the door.

It was Arin?! How did he know where I lived?!

YN- Arin?

Arin- Hey YN um what's up?

YN- Umm not much how'd you know where I live?

Arin- One of my friends used to live here.

YN- Oh ok um are you ok?

Arin- Can I come in?

I'm hesitating whether he wants to just talk or what. But I guess it couldn't hurt.

YN- Yeah sure.

I let him in and we sat on my couch.

Arin- Umm YN I wanted to thank you for telling to go to Jay's house.

YN- Oh... Yeah it pissed me off too.

Arin- Why were you pissed?

YN- Because when me and Rico went there Jay said he never was my friends and that I'm a bitch and acted like he never was opened to tell me anything about his problems.

Arin- Damn! That's how he treats you. You guys were tight I thought?

Why is Arin talking to me like he knows me? I don't mind it but damn Jay must talk about me a lot!

YN- I thought so too.

Arin- Yeah.

It was an awkward silence. This so weird as fuck, the dude I used to have crush on is sitting in my living room. Yet I'm trying to be with Rico.

YN- Umm do you want something to drink.

Arin- Umm you have a soda?

YN- Yeah what kind?

Arin- It doesn't matter.

I walked over to my kitchen area, as I was walking I could feel Arin's eyes just on me. If he thinks that anything is about to happen he is surely mistaken.

I give him his drink and he just smirks at me.

YN- Is there a problem?

Arin- No not at all.

I sit on the couch and as I sit I feel a hand on my ass I instantly shift away. This nigga is really trying.

Arin- What's wrong YN are you ok?

YN- I'm fine just watching tv.

Arin- Can I ask you something?

YN- What?

Arin- I heard that you have a crush on me, is that true?(smirks)

YN- (chuckles) Correction! I had a crush on you.

Arin- What changed? Is it because I'm known to play people?

YN- I liked you because you didn't care what people thought of you, you always seemed to want to do better than others.

Arin- But...

YN- But, I don't know what happened but you seemed to turn into such an ass.

When I said that he had a blank face on. Like he just got hit by the biggest bullet in the world.

YN- Like you turned into this person that just doesn't know how to treat a girl. I'm saying girl because all these hoes you be fucking with are no where near as being women. Because a real woman would give you a hard time but stays with you regardless of anything...

I was on a role, like he actually was listening. In my mind I'm like "YES BITCH GO AHEAD!"

YN- She would make you stay loyal because that's how good she is. You wouldn't need hoes when you have a good woman.

Arin- So, what are you saying I should do?

YN- I'm saying is you need to rethink and find out where you went wrong. If it means cutting people off then so be it. Arin, I may not know you like that but I do know when people acting fake and just..(gco)

I was caught off to Arin's lips crashing into mine. I kissed back obviously.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

121K 4.5K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
89.3K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...