Just A Borrowed Spouse

By augustinedev

Lee Taemin and Son Naeun have unexpectedly ended their Virtual Marriage on the We Got Married. They may have... More

We Just Ended?
Virtually Heartbroken
Comfort in Chicken
A Cinderella Moment
The Reason
Showtime
No no no
An Unexpected Night
The Love Guru
Sisterly Love
Fairy God-Couple?
Ours
Cruisin'
Long Distance
Officially Missing You?
Thoughts
Home Sweet Home
Dog-Lover
Operation: Day Out Disaster
The Unwanted Truth
The Search
Minnie's Owner
Roman-tic Christian
A Walk Around the Block
Family Get Together
No Ordinary Love
A Piece from Our Past
The Letter
Going Solo
Left Behind
Guests' Preppy Time
The Wedding
Single Or Divorced?
The Great Pretenders
A Birthday Treat
Love on Doubt?
A Leap Of Courage
From A Far
Courtesy of Emergency
Broken
Just Realized
The Fault in Me
Forget You
His Twin
Walk Away
Hello
Suddenly
Just Waiting
Some Night
Diaries and Memories
The Meet-Up
The Stolen Page
First Day Worries
Out and About
Un-Wanted Attention
Big Thanks.
Leave
Go On
The Un-scripted Us

Puppy Love

2.1K 55 4
By augustinedev

Naeun's POV:

I got up unusually today I thought I had a dream. The moment I opened my eyes I then realized I was at home. The pale ceiling and the walls of my room made me feel it.

I checked the time and figured I woke up early.

Wow.

I took a fast bath since I was too excited of what might happen today. For now, I kept Taemin out of my mind. I knew he was coming back soon and now that I'm with my family; bonding seems fun.

I went down to get some breakfast. The moment I walked out my room, the sweet aroma filled my nostrils making my stomach grumble more.

I dashed down to the stairs and sat on the table. Dad was there drinking his coffee while Mom was making pancakes.

" Good morning Dad! Good morning Mom! " - I greeted as I planted a kiss on each of their cheeks.

" So how's your sleep?" - Mom asked as she brought the pancakes to the table.

"It was great but now I'm really hungry."

I got some pancakes and stuff myself with it. Home cooked food is the best really. Some maybe different and nice but nothing ever beats home cooked meals.

"When you're done eating, you can change to somthing else." - Dad said pointing out to my clothes.

Was there something wrong with what I wore. I was wearing a hoodie and some sports shorts. It looks decent to me.

"Why?"

" We're going to church. It's a Sunday today."

"Oh."

Ohhh, so it was a Sunday today. I looked over to what I wore. True, it is decent but not 'that decent' to go in, when you go to Church so yes.

I think I have to change.

Breakfast seemed fast since we had to go to Church. Thinking about it, it's been a long while since I went to Church with my family like I did before.

I took my bath and changed to a white dress. I paired it with some flats that I barely used. When I was done, I put some little makeup and stuffed my cellphone, shades, earphones and refreshing set on my little sling bag.

Now, I was set to go.

" Naeun, we're leaving." Mom shouted.

I grabbed my stuff and left the room quickly. Soon enough we were all settled down in Dad's car.

This car had a different feeling not like my service. The service was for work usually.
Tapings, rehearsals, practices, guestings and recordings.

This car was pretty different since this didn't involve work with it. It involved family.

The Church was a little long ride from our house but it was fun. I didn't see much from the neighborhood now. So many changes had taken place. Some houses were a little different,  modern in a way. There were shops that weren't there before but were now built. Change is really inevitable.

How long have I gone? It's been three years.

Just three long years...

Soon enough we arrived at Church. There were a lot of families when we arrived.

We hopped off the car after finding a nice space to park. We all started to walk towards the entrance, a lot of people stared at me. Mom and Dad seemed keen about it. All of whom I suppose knows Mom since they all greeted and smiled at us or maybe it was because they knew of me being an Idol?
No. Maybe not right?

I acted normally as if nothing was bothering me. We all stepped inside the Church and sat. I stayed quiet for some time praying that people won't recognize me. Soon enough they started noticing me. Some were waving. I gave them a weak smile. I guess I have to understand the advantages and the disadvantages of being an Idol.

The prayer meeting started after a few minutes. This feels new now that I'm with my parents. I always remeber the quotation:

"A family that prays together, stays together." And I felt proud of my family now.

I sat up straight trying to listen to the readings.

"Today's reading speaks of love. I know most of you know love but do you know the everlasting secret of love?"

The pastor simply got me wondering from his introduction. Everlasting love? So there is "Forever" ?

Does that exist in my world now?
It doesn't right? Maybe for some.

I looked over to my parents and saw them holding each others hands. I guess they made an exception.They were a part of the "some" who would make it.

I envy them now but I turned back to listen to the pastor. Who knows how I might end up living like them: marrying the one I love, ending up like a happy couple.

"The secret to an everlasting love just lies within.  It takes a lot of courage,trust and sacrifice to live up to that.

Remember our verse from the Book of John 4:18? It says "There is no fear in love but perfect love can drive out the fear inside."

Fear can destroy everything you have but with love you can do everything you can for your loved ones. No matter how hard it may be we still try for them. It is like magic, how we find ways to help. For now we should always remember that "Love is the closest thing we humans have to magic." With love and with God everything may be possible."

Time flew fast while I was listening to the preacher. I soon realized it was over.Everything he said just marked me. It was so inspiring.I definitely learned a lot.

As I stepped out of the Church, I was introduced to Mom's friends. A few of them took pictures with me. Some kids and a few fans came by to see me. I felt really flattered and overjoyed to meet people like them.

As I took my last shot with a child, I noticed something furry by the corner of the entrance. I can't help but slip off towards it.

As I came by I realized it was a dog. It somehow looked like Taemin's dog back in We Got Married.

Maybe it had the same breed?

Yes. Same breed different owner right?

I slowly walked to it and picked it up. I cuddled it as I felt its soft fur. I can't help but rub his fur, it was soft and well treated.

The owner really did well on maintaining it.

Speaking of the owner, I wonder who owns this dog? It wouldn't look this nice if it didn't had one.

I looked around and noticed no one was looking for a dog.There was no dog tag either so where was the owner; no owner at the moment?

I thought of taking it to my home. It won't be a bad idea, since no one claimed to be its owner.

"Umma, Appa!"- I called at them and soon they approached me. "could I bring this thing home?"

Mom's face was just plain blank. I crossed my fingers real hard.Finally Dad cleared his throat.

"Honey, maybe someone's looking for it.

I think we have to wait for someone to claim it. If by the end of the day no one does then, we can just bring it."

"Okay, that'll be fine with me." - I said.

Mom and Dad decided to go around and ask if someone lost their dog while I stayed behind caressing it.

Thoughts came when they went away.

I had a dog before.Just once actually. It was only in a shoot that I had one. Unlucky me.
I wanted one but they never gave me one since I never asked them to buy me one at that time. Would they buy me one if I asked?

Umma and Appa were now walking towards my direction.Well,here I am now praying that I could have the dog for a night?

It wouldn't hurt if I brought him home and besides he would be MORE pitiful if he stayed behind with no one.

"So did anyone lose their dog?" - I asked.

"For now, no one claims that they own the dog."

I smiled and raised the dog to the air.

"Heard that little thing?"- I said talking to it. "That means I'm having you for tonight."

"Naeun, you can take care of it while no one claims it but I told the Church staff to contact us when the dog's owner comes around.

I'm sure they're looking for it."- Umma said

"Okay."

We all hopped into the car and rode off with the dog. I felt happy, excited actually.

I have "my temporary dog".

We have a lot of time later.I don't know where to start. What do we do? Walking? Fetch? Dress him up?

This is going to be fun! A pet for a day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.9K 23
He loves her, she loves him too. She moves on to another guy, the guy likes her back too. Another guy love her too, but didn't want to confess yet. S...
11.5M 483K 50
"did you just draw a dick on my face?" Min Soojung was more than textbook perfect-- she's independant, crazy smart, and most of all: competitive. Tha...
10.5M 462K 62
"Spread your legs for a lollipop." #5 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2019-2020 ✓
12.5M 353K 64
"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one." ©𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟕 No translations allowed. |*Contains some mature and triggering content*|...