Not Anymore (Discontinued)

By TJpage

IMPORTANT NOTE- I will be taking this book down, please read the last update that's where the explanation is... More

Not Anymore
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Cole's POV of when Libby left.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Untitled Part 27
Note, not an update
Note- Last
Rewrite

Chapter 20

74.8K 2.2K 767
By TJpage

This chapter was four pages on word but I don't know how long it will be on here. Remember fan, comment and vote:) Quick note Chad was the one that found his mate then she dies not Jake. IF YOU WANT ME TO READ AND PROMOTE YOUR BOOKS THEN PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR POST IT ON MY MESSAGE BOARD THEREFORE I WON'T LOSE TRACK OF WHO I'M DOING IT FOR. I WON'T BE DOING IT IF YOU ASK ME IN THE COMMENTS.

Ok well because I've been really busy lately and I haven't been able to update much most of you have forgotten the characters and what's happening so before I start this chapter here's a little character profile and a summary of each chapter. Quick question, would you guys prefer it if I put a little summary of each chapter at the beginning of each chapter from now on?

Libby- last name Anderson. Her parents died by rogues when she was young and she was bullied ever since because people blamed her for the death and she was rejected by her mate. She ran away and is now one of the pack warriors of the Shadow Fire Pack. Her mate is Cole but her boyfriend is Jake. Her brother is Danny and her Alpha is Chad.

Danny- last name Anderson, he's Libby's brother. He's the beta of the Shattered Moon Pack, his Alpha is Cole. He was one of the people to bully Libby. Ever since Libby came back he's been trying to get back to normal with her after she forgave him.

Cole- last name Kade. His mate is Libby but he rejected her. He's the Alpha of the Shattered Moon Pack. He was one of the people to bully Libby but ever since she went back he's been saying that he loves her and is trying to win her over. His pack is in danger so he asked the Shadow Fire Pack (one of the most strongest packs) for help.

Jake- last name Harris. A pack member of the Shadow Fire Pack, his Alpha is Chad. He's Libby's boyfriend and has loved her ever since she ran away and ran into the Shadow Fire Pack. He went with a few members of his pack when they had to go help the Shattered Moon Pack.

Chad- last name Gunner. He's the Alpha of the Shadow Fire Pack. His mate died when he was sixteen. He took Libby in when she ran away then trained her with Cooper. He thinks of Libby as his little sister. He accepted to help the Shattered Moon Pack when they needed help so he took a few pack members to help.

Cooper- last name Collins. He's a member of the Shadow Fire Pack and is one of there pack warriors along with Libby. He was the one to find Libby out in the forest and took her to the pack house. He helped train her along with Chad. He's one of Libby's best friends and has taken care of her ever since he found her.

Derrick - last name Black. He's one of Cole and Danny's friends, he would be nice to Libby when no one was around then join in with everyone else when they were there. He got injured in a rogue attack and while he was unconscious Libby and Danny's parents came to him and said that he was a protector, Libby's protector.

Melissa- last name Jones, she's Derricks mate. She's the nice one out of Emma's group.

Amy- last name Davis. She was and still is Libby's best friend from the Shattered Moon Pack. She was the only one that was nice to Libby when she was there.

Sam- used to be really good friends with Libby until she moved when they were young. She returned and her and Libby became friends again. When Libby told her about what Cole and everyone else did she punched Cole.

Chapter 1- Libby gets rejected by Cole, the Alpha's son.

Chapter 2- Amy, her best frined found out and Libby decided she was leaving.

Chapter 3- She's training her new pack and Chad, the Alpha and her talk and he tells her that they need to help a pack with rogues and it happens to be the Shattered Moon Pack (Libby's old pack)

Chapter 4- Libby got attacked by two rogues. Her and Jake got togethe.

Chapter 5- Libby left with a few members of her pack to go to her old pack but when she first got into their territoryy she was attacked by one of their members.

Chapter 6- We find out it was Amy who had attacked her and when she finally gets to their pack house she sees her brother and he finds out it's really Libby.

Chapter 7- Cole came back. In their training session a girl was being a bitch so Libby lifted her off the ground and Cole tackled her to the ground then realised it was her.

Chapter 8- Jake and Libby spent some time together then when they went back to the pack house Libby's old friends Samantha was there and after Libby told Sam what had happened to her over the years Sam punched Cole.

Chapter 9- Libby and the girls went shopping. Libby bumps into Cole when she gets up during the night for a drink and he asks her to talk.

Chapter 10- Libby and Cole argue then they train the pack in the morning. Later Cole sleeps with another girl and Libby's pain is a lot stronger. Libby forgives Danny.

Chapter 11- Coles POV of when Libby left.

Chapter 12- Libby finds out she has to go to school. Libby had an encounter with Emma when they went for dinner. Libby goes to school.

Chapter 13- Libby walked into her first lesson to see a guy being bullied so she helps him. After school Libby goes to the pack house while everyone goes out and sees a horrible sight.

Chapter 14- Emma leaves then Cole tries talking to Libby. Everyone comes back and Libby's relieved. Libby fell asleep on the sofa so Jake carried her to bed. In the morning she went to school.

Chapter 16- Jake convinces Libby to ditch school with him then he takes her out for the day.

Chapter 17- beginning in Sam's POV. Libby is late for the party but Jake doesn't feel like going so she goes there and hangs out with friends. The party is interrupted by a guy saying that there were rogues spotted at the border of the territory. Derricks badly injured so he's taken to the medical room.

Chapter 18- when derricks unconscious Miranda and Andrew(Libby and Danny's mum and dad) speak to him and tell him that he's Libby's protector. Cole gives Libby a ride to school. At lunch Libby sits with the new guy who gets bullied. After school Libby and Danny depend some sister and brother time together.

Chapter 19- Libby has a nightmare and wakes up screaming so derricks helps her until Danny comes in and takes her down to the kitchen for ice cream where they see Cole. In the morning at school cooper tells Libby that rogues were spotted.

You guys are going to hate me after you've read this chapter :/

Chapter 20

Libby's POV.

When we got back to the pack house almost everyone was ok, there were a few people with minor injures but other then that we were all fine. There were about seventeen rogues attacking but we managed to kill all of them.

"Hey Libby." Jake smiled coming from behind me and engulfed me in a hug. "I'm so glad you're ok," he whispered into my ear.

"I'm glad you're ok too." I whispered back. He then took me over to the sofa and sat me down then sat next to me.

"I know I haven't been around much lately but I've just really been focused on school and studying, you know I want to get into a good university and well I guess by doing that I haven't been spending time with you. I'm sorry Libby." Jake apologised.

"It's alright Jake; I know you want to go off to university." I smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks Libby." Just then Cooper walked into the living room.

"Libby are you alright? You're not hurt are you?" He asked looking me over for any injuries.

"I'm fine Cooper." I smiled.

"Good, I'm glad you're ok. Now listen Libby, I'm going back to the Shadow Fire territory. I miss Jessica so much and we need a few more experienced people over there so Edward, Joe, Katherine, Isabella, David and I are going back but I'll see you soon enough. I'm leaving tonight." He told me then came over and hugged me, I hugged him back.

"Ok but I'm going to miss you." I smiled sadly at him.

"Don't worry, before you know it you'll be back home." Just as I was about to answer him something shattered the glass and Cooper pushed me out the way. I looked around and noticed it was a bullet. My eyes shot up to Cooper and saw that he was holding his chest that was bleeding, he fell to the floor.

"Cooper!" I screamed, shot up and ran over to him. "Cooper stay awake, you can't die." I cried.

"Chad, help!" I screamed through the house.

A minute later Chad came running in the living room. I was about to pull the bullet out but Chad stopped me.

"Libby, no! It's a silver bullet, I can smell it." He told me then rushed over and pulled me away. "Libby I need you to calm down and go get Cole. Can you do that?" He asked in a calm voice as he rushed over to Cooper where Jake was already attending to him.

"Ok, I can do that." I cried and ran out the living room and into Cole's office where he, Danny and Derrick were sitting.

"Cole." I cried.

"What's wrong Libby?" He asked concerned and came over to me.

"Chad needs you, Coopers been shot." I couldn't stop the tears from coming. Cole ran out of his office along with Danny whilst Derrick came over to me.

"You're not hurt, are you?" He asked looking me over.

"I'm fine, thank you Derrick." I hugged him then Melissa came barging in.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing with my mate!" She screeched. "Are you cheating on me with this whore?" She spat at Derrick whilst pointing at me.

"Of course not, I would never cheat on you and you know that." He argued back.

"Then why are you always checking up on her? Why are you so concerned about her? I'm your mate Derrick, not her!" Melissa screamed.

"I think I'm going to leave you two to it." I said really unsure of what's happening and ran out the door to the living room to where no one was. They must be in the medical room.

I ran to the medical to see everyone outside in the waiting room apart from Cole and Chad. Jake got up, came over to me and hugged me.

"Shhhh he's going to be ok," he told me whilst rubbing up and down my back. When we were done hugging he took me over to the chairs and sat down with me on his lap.

"Go to sleep Libby, you must be really tired. Get some sleep," he whispered to me. I shook my head.

"I'm not tired." Just as I said that I yawned.

"Yes you are. Get some sleep and ill wake you if anything changes." He told me. I nodded and closed my eyes and soon after I drifted off to sleep.

Derricks POV.

"Please Melissa; I would never do anything to hurt you." Melissa and I have been arguing since Libby left the room.

"Then tell me why you're always concerned about her and watching her every move!" She screamed.

"Because I'm Libby's protector!" I screamed back. I was trying to stay calm but now this was just pissing me off.

"What?" She asked. "How do you know that?"

"When I was attacked and unconscious I saw Miranda and Andrew. They told me that Libby was destined to do great things, that she was different, special and that i needed to keep her safe. They told me that I was to be her protector." I told her then went to sit on the sofa that was near the window. I looked up at Melissa and she looked shocked.

"I'm sorry Derrick." She started to cry. "I'm so sorry I didn't trust you." I got up, walked over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Its fine babe, I would be acting the exact same way if the roles were reversed." I told her then grabbed her chin gently and tilted her face up to look at me. When I saw that tears running down her face, it broke my heart. "Babe please don't cry, it breaks my heart to see you cry and especially when I'm the one that caused it." I caressed her cheek then bent down and placed my lips softly to hers. "Please don't tell anyone, I haven't found the rite words to explain any of this to anyone yet." I told her.

"Ok, I promise." She smiled then placed her lips back on mine.

Libby's POV.

I could feel myself waking up. I looked around the room and noticed we were all still in the waiting area. I looked up at Jake and saw him smiling down at me. I smiled back.

Just then Chad came into the room. I looked up at his face and saw that he had tears running down it and he looked heart broken. This could only mean one thing. No, no, no, no please don't say what I think you're going to say. I could feel the fresh tears running down my face. Chad collapsed to the floor. I got up off Jakes lap and ran over to him and fell next to him. He took me in his arms and we both cried together.

"He didn't make it Libby, he's gone." Chad cried. I cried even harder, I can't believe I'll never see him again.

"He can't be gone Chad. He can't leave us." I sobbed into his shoulder.

"I don't want him to go either Libby but it was just his time to go, remember everything happens for a reason." He told me. I nodded and we both got up from the floor. I looked around the room and saw that some people were really shocked and some were crying. I couldn't stop the tears from coming down my face but I didn't care. I had just lost my best friend in the whole world that I practically thought of as a brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's the next chapter hope you liked it. I bet all you guys hate me now :(  

You'll be meeting a new character in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 12.5K 41
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
545K 16.3K 55
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
347K 7.4K 40
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
1.3M 24.1K 19
He easily shook me off his face harding. "You'll be fine without me Emma your strong" "Please your all I have left" I sobbed. He looked up at me and...