Promises ( P.O.T And K.H.R L...

The_Mafia_Decimas tarafından

Warning: Full of OOCness, if you don't like it then don't read :p Riyukihime Echizen is Ryoma Echizen's siste... Daha Fazla

The Arrival of The Queen
The New Student Is The New Regular...Say What?!
Operation: Undateable... The Day With My Team!!...Hair dyes Of Mayhem!
The War Begins....Girlfriends And Hair Dyes Are Ur Worst Nightmares!
I'm Walking Around Namimori
Celebration To Decleration: A Problem In Namimori...
Trouble With GUY Friends
The Field Trip of Class 2-B

Promises (A Prince Of Tennis Love Story)

6.5K 80 12
The_Mafia_Decimas tarafından

¤|Prologue|¤

It's a hot summer's day here in California, my friends from Japan talked me into going back to Japan so I agreed but before I tell you the rest I'm going to brief you on who I am.

_____________________________________

|•|12 Years Ago|•|

Me and my mother are walking down the shopping district for some goodies to take home to Nii-san.

Papa is teaching me tennis since I could lift my racket at the age of 3 so I'm training so I could compete in those competitions that papa won.

Mama wanted me to meet her friends today since we're in Japan for the summer but a week before May ends we'll be going back home.

I carried a few bags for Mama then entered a café and I saw Mama squealed and ran to two people then I just followed her.

"Rinko-chan it's so nice to see you again!" The two women hugged Mama and when they saw me they attacked me....err well cooed me.

"So this is your Kawaii chibi?" A woman with black hair asked then Mama smiled then ruffled my hair.

"Sweetie, these are your Mama's best friends, why don't you introduce yourself?" Mama asked politely and I smiled brightly at them.

"My name Riyukihime Echizen but call me Yuki, nice too meet you." I bowed and they attacked me with hugs.

"Now Keigo, it's your turn." I saw a boy with light purple or grey hair behind his mother.

"I'm the Atobe Keigo, nice to meet you." He bowed and I tilted my head at my mother.

"Mama, I still don't know your friend's names" I told her then she chuckled.

"That pretty lady with black hair is Atobe Minami and the other pretty lady with brown hair is Yukimura Sakuraba, okay?" I formed an 'O' with my mouth and smiled.

"Now Seiichi, introduce yourself." His mother looked at a blue haired boy.

"My name is Yukimura Seiichi, nice to meet you." He bowed then mother took my bags then ushered me to the boys.

There was pushing from other mothers as well, the three of us were quiet until the blue haired boy introduced himself to us.

"Hello, I'm Yukimura Seiichi, nice to meet you." He said

"I'm Atobe Keigo, nice to meet you too." The boy at my right said then they turned to me.

"I'm Echizen Riyukihime but call me Yuki, nice to meet you." I said happily then they blushed.

'Ne, why are they red?' I thought and tilted my head.

We talked and got to know each other in likes, dislikes, hobbies and etc....

"Ne, do you two play tennis?" I asked and they hummed.

"I'm training to be one and play in Nationals with my future team." Seiichi said happily and I nodded

"I'm training for that too" Keigo said happily.

"For me well..... I'm training to be the greatest female tennis player and to compete in Nationals and Grand Slams." I said happily

They smiled and Keigo put his hand out. "Me and my best friend made a promise this way that no matter what happens he'll support me." Me and Seiichi nodded then we simultaneously said.

"Promise" Our mothers smiled then we ate.

"Do you think we could seperate them after this?" Minami asked amused with her son's happy expression.

"I think not" Sakuraba replied sipping her tea.

"Remember that old treehouse we made?" Rinko asked and the two nodded...

"I'm thinking that let's make them have a sleepover, are you two up for it?" She asked

"But, it's been years since we went there and is it still safe?" Sakuraba asked then Minami smirked

"I renovated it so it's safe, no worries." She waved her hand. "When you say renovate?" Rinko asked

"I added a bathroom, mini kitchen, flat screen tv and games." She replied coolly and Sakuraba almost fell from her chair.

"How did you do pluming and electricity on a tree?" She said surprised

"I'm up for it" Rinko said and Sakuraba nodded dumbly.

"Kids" Rinko called them and they looked at her

"Are we going home, Mama?" Little Yuki asked and her two companion looked sad with cute little frowns.

"No we're not but you three are having a sleepover!" Rinko said happily and the three smiled.

"Really?" The three asked happily and the three adults nodded.

'This will be a start of a great friendship.' Rinko thought happily smiling at her daughter.

|•|TIMESKIP

6 Years Later|•|

I achieved my goal at a young age with the support of my closets friends.

I'm walking down the aisle down to the exit of the airport and I saw my two best friends with their mothers and mine waiting for me then I waved at them.

They came running and first my aunties hugged me and the two bear hugged me.

"Congradulations! Your Highness" They bowed and I chuckled.

Since I'm the first young female champion of Nationals and been named the 'Princess of Tennis'.

"Can we go home first Okaa-chan?" I asked then she shook her head.

"Me and your aunties will be taking your bags while you three will hang-out since you've got 'ALOT' to talk about but we'll drop you off at the treehouse." Mom said and we nodded

..::::TREEHOUSE::::..

"How's America?" Keigo asked and I huffed. "Frankly.....annoying, fan girls and boys chasing me on my birthday and don't get me started on Valentine's Day, they join the Tennis club for a day then quit... Annoying bunch of...." I lost words to say but somehow they supplied it.

"Bastards" They said and I nodded and they shared the similiar experiences with those things and I sighed. "The girls at my school acts like bitches and don't get me wrong since we're 12 but they sabotage me because I'm sooo great." I did an annoying high- pitched sing-song with a roll of my eyes.

They shivered sharing their stories about the girls. "Girls are weak." Keigo said closing his eyes, crossing his arms and nodded.

I quirked an eyebrow at him. "Excuse me?" I asked with a hint of hurt and he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Some are weak with the exceptions of you Hime and never let yourself think that you're in their level as well as our mothers." He said and Seiichi continued. "Girls are weak except you since you earned that title in being independent, strong willed, smart and trustworthy." He said and I smiled and hugged them.

"You guys are the best!" I said and we laughed.

"We promised that we'll support each other no matter what and whatever may happen we'll be friends." I said and they pecked my cheeks and I did to theirs.

We blushed and smiled. "We miss you so much Hime." Keigo said and Seiichi nodded in agreement.

"The only thing that makes my will to play and train is....you two so don't EVER fight because you two are important to me, okay?" I said and they faced me with smiles.

"In the honor of our family's name as well as tennis pride!" They shouted and I went in between them and with my two arms drapped over their shoulders and over faces close we shouted.

"PROMISE!"

Meanwhile with the mothers that are hidden somewhere smiled until Sakuraba smirked.

"I think little Yuki-chan will have two boyfriends." She said and the two smirked. "Plans, ladies?" Minami asked.

"Well since Yuki-chan will go back to America after summer." Rinko said. "Why wait that long?" Sakuraba asked.

"So they'll figure out their feelings for Yuki-chan and the anxiety with anticipation on seeing her but the most important of all is......hormones." Rinko listed and the two nodded.

"Boys+ Hormones+ One Sexy Cute Girl+ Mixed Emotions+ Doting brothers and Dad+ Pressure= A recipe for Disaster" Minami said with a sighed.

They two sweatdropped at the thought. "For the mean time let's just explain to them why their heartbeats go fast at the sight of each other and dreams." Rinko said and the two nodded.

_____________________________________

"Guys?" I called and they looked at me and away from the stars.

Since we got a big blanket and set it on the grass and stargazed.

"Yes, Yuki/Hime?" They replied. I pointed my hand upward and did eternity signs.

"Do you think that someday we'll fine someone that'll understand us?" She asked

"We don't need that" Seiichi answered and she looked at him. "Why's that Sei?" She asked.

"Because no girl will like us for us." Keigo answered Sei's question.

"They'll only want us for popularity, nothing more and nothing less." Seiichi answered

"I think you're right but still are hoping for it?" She asked and the two sighed.

"We only have one girl in mind, right Kei?" Seiichi said and Keigo nodded. "This girl doesn't like us for popularity, looks, riches and titles but she likes us for our personality, company and she isn't like any other girl, she's one of a kind." Keigo said with a happy sighed

The two boys wrapped one arm around her waist and laid their chins on her shoulders.

"That girl is you." They both whispered in her ear. Yuki them wrapped her arms around them and smiled.

"You two are the only ones that never fanned or get jealous of me, the two of you never looked at me as an item but as a human being so guys.... I love you." I told them sincerely and they kissed my cheeks.

"If anyone hurts you-

Call us so we'll teach them a lesson-

That they'll never forget." They continued each other sentences and I pecked their cheeks.

"If any girl stalks or even crosses the line just call me." I told them and under the full moon's light we smiled.

"Promise" We said together and laid on the blanket.

_____________________________________

I went home and was greeted by my 6 year old brother, Ryoma came down and hugged me.

"WELCOME HOME NEE-CHAN!!!!" He said cutely and hate to admit it I have a brother complex.

"Did you watch my match otoutou?" I asked and he nodded. "Nee-chan was awesome!" He chriped and I ruffled his cute hair.

"Nee-chaaaan!!!" He whinned and I giggled. "Are you enjoying yourself in Japan, Ryo?" I asked and he smiled.

"Sushi is reeeeeeaaaallllyyyyy good!!!!" He dragged the really part long because it's how he likes it.

"I can make sushi if you want but I have to say hi to Oyaji first." I told him and he nodded.

|•|TIMESKIP|•|

We all chatted happily and I told Ryoma that I'll be his mentor and he was estatic that he fell asleep quickly then I helped Okaa-chan with the table then went to my room and called my friend.

"Hello, it's Kevin?" His voice is cold and hoarsed but still composed.

"Hey Kevin it's Yuki" I told him and he did a 180° degree turn and I sweatdropped.

"How was your flight?" He asked and I smiled at his concern.

"It's fine and I'm home so how are you?" I asked now being the concerned one since his father is useless.

"I'm fine but training is bitching hell." He hissed and I sighed.

"Kev, I'm sorry because my father-" He shushed me and sighed.

"I know so don't get emotional on me because it's also my Useless father's fault so please don't cry." He pleaded over the phone and I sighed.

"My parents with Ryoma are going to live in America so my plan is get to know Ryoma and be friends so I can both be your mentor, okay?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I'm fine with it." He replied and I chuckled. "Fine but no more angsty feelings against us, okay?" I asked and he chuckled.

".....Okay" He said then I giggled. "Okay then, I need to go to sleep, nighty-night." I said and he laughed. "A princess needs her sleep." He said and I rolled my eyes then offed my phone.

......KNOCK......KNOCK......

I opened the door and looked at my brother who was crying and I picked him up and laid him at my bed and lay with him.

"Why are you crying otoutou?" I asked. "I had a bad dream of Nee-chan leaving me." He said

I shushed him to sleep then I sang him a song with my guitar.

-Both of Us-

(Madilyn Bailey Cover)

-Taylor Swift-

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us

Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us

Uh, ever thought about losing it

When your money's all gone and you lose your whip

You might lose your grip when the landlord tell ya that you're due for rent

And the grass so green on the other side

Make a nigga wanna run straight through the fence

Open up the fridge 'bout twenty times

But still can't find no food in it

That's foolishness

And sometimes I wonder, why we care so much about the way we look.

And the way we talk and the way we act and the clothes we bought, how much that cost.

Does it even really matter?

Cause if life is an up hill battle

We all tryna climb with the same ol' ladder

In the same boat, with the same ol' paddle

Why so shallow? I'm just asking

What's the pattern to the madness

Everybody ain't a number one draft pick

Most of us ain't Hollywood actors

But if it's all for one, and one for all

Then maybe one day, we all can ball

Do it one time for the underdogs

Sincerely yours, from one of y'all

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us

Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us

I can feel your pain, I can feel your struggle

You just wanna live, but everything so low

That you could drown in a puddle

That's why I gotta hold us up, yeah hold us up

For all the times no one's ever spoke for us

To every single time that they play this song

You can say that that's what Bobby Ray wrote for us

When the tides get too high

And the sea up underneath get so deep

And you feel like you're just another person

Getting lost in the crowd, way up high in the nosebleeds

Uh, because we've both been there, yeah, both of us

But we still stand tall with our shoulders up

And even though we always against the odds

These are the things that've molded us

And if life hadn't chosen us

Sometimes I wonder where I would've wound up

Cause if it was up to me, I'd make a new blueprint

Than build it from the ground up, hey

But if it's all for one, and one for all

Then maybe one day, we all can ball

Do it one time for the underdogs

From Bobby Ray, to all of y'all

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us

Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us

Oh, oh "[4x]"

I ended the song with a small little whisper and he smiled. "Both of us" He said and I laid my guitar by the stand and let him lay his head on my right arm.

"Nee-chan is the best." He said as he drifted back to sleep.

I petted his soft green hair which we both have and sighed with a happy smile.

"Made Made Dane, Ryoma" I said and fell into slumber.

_____________________________________

Me and my family went back to the States but when Ryoma was 12 they went back to Japan but now that I'm 16 and I won the Nationals for 6 times and from princess they named me 'The Queen of Tennis'.

_____________________________________

I know many timeskips but 4 the sake of the point I did.

My first Prince of Tennis fic

Hope u Like

Haters gonna Hate :p

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

101K 2K 61
Ryuki Echizen. A 14 yrs. old tennis pro who's father is a Legend tennis player named Nanjirou Echizen. Hunted by her dark past, she decided to leave...
24.7K 550 21
Ryoichi (Re/O/i/Chi) Echizen has been in America since he was little, when his family moved back to Japan he stayed with his aunt to keep practicing...
66.7K 1.4K 53
In Japan, Ryoma Echizen is famously known under his title as the Prince of Tennis, but no one really knows about the love life of the little prince...
25.2K 717 47
Ouch! Who hit me! Whose tennis ball is this! You! How dear you hit me! Huh? You're challenging me to have a match with you? Who do you think I am! My...