Devil Inside // harry styles...

By harryskisses

Doubt thou that the stars are fire, Doubt thou that the sun doth move, Doubt truth to be a liar, But never do... More

Devil Inside Intro.
Ch.1 What are you?!
Ch.3 Taken
Ch.4 Rare Beauty
Ch.5 Punishment
Ch.6 Regret
Ch.7 Interupted
Ch.8 Hidden Door Hidden Secrets
Ch.9 Sunset
Hey!

Ch.2 Not Alone

3.5K 84 25
By harryskisses

Hey y'all,

Enjoy:)

_______________________________________________________________________________

   Myesha's P.O.V

I quickly walked into Starbucks, to see Eleanor seated with a coffee in her hand and one on the table be side her.

I slowly walked over to her and she looks up at me and smiles, standing up greeting me with a friendly hug.

"Ugh! I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed, squeezing me tightly. I giggled, "Eleanor! I missed you too, but your squeezing the life out if me!" I squealed. She chuckled and let go. "Here ya go, your favorite!" She said, handing me a Vanilla latte, that I quickly noticed they spelt my name right right. "Thanks" I sighed.

    She pulled me into a chair, and sat down on a chair opposite of me.

"Myesha, I have some news to tell you." She looked at me with sorrow in her eyes. "Oh..." I trailed off.

Of corse everyone's leaving me in this situation.

"I have to leave England, well the UK to go to France, Paris with the other models for my modeling job." She inhaled. "And today's the last day I'll get to see you until about two months." She looked down and fiddled with her petite fingers.

Really?!

No, Eleanor can't be leaving me.

My only close friend, she's the only one who understands me. We've instantly clicked together since grade school. I have someone after me, let alone my best friend is leaving the state!

Great, I thought.

I'm gonna make Eleanor's last day a blast. I'm not going to worry her and tell her about my dream or anything. Ill just go straight to the Cops and report him.Yeah, okay, after Eleanor leaves ill go straight to the police.

I came back into reality, staring at the beautiful brunette In-front of me. "Eleanor, I really don't want you to leave me." I said tears threaten my eyes. She looked up into my sea colored blue eyes, "I'm not leaving you! Okay Myesha? but I have too go, I can't lose my job." She whispered.

"Eleanor, I understand but I'm just-I'm just going through some phases right now, but promise me you'll call, text, and Skype me almost everyday."

"I promise." She stated. I smiled at her as we threw away our empty coffee cups.

"Shall we head off to the mall now?" Eleanor said in a posh accent extending her arm out. I giggled, "we shall." I said in the same accent as her, linking arms with her. We walked to her car and drove 15mins it took to get to the mall.

~~15 minuets later~~

We got out of her white BMW and walked towards the entrance. As we where walking in I saw a middle aged woman ringing a bell and was beside a bucket that read, 'Give to the ones in need' The girl looked at me and smiled, which I returned.

I pulled out £5 and put it in the bucket. "Thank-you darling!" The kind woman said. "No problem." I smiled walking in the mall doors.

"That was really kind of you! I've raised you good!" Eleanor smirked. I laughed.

"Haha, don't you wish Eleanor." She just laughed along with me. "Hey, let's go into Hollister, I can see if I can get us a discount for when I used to model for them!" She screamed. "Sure!" I said running ahead of her into the beachy store.

~~1hour later~~

I groaned as we walked out of Hollister with just about the hole store! Eleanor managed to get us a 50% discount off!

~~Hours later~~

I flung my front door open out of breath. I walked in with Eleanor behind me and drop my bags on the floor, plopping down on my living room sofa. It was now pitch black outside.

We also went to Jack Wills, Forever 21, Gilly Hicks, Pacsun, Bath and Body Works, and American Eagle.

Wow.

"Never again." I groaned, covering my face in my hands. 

I hear Eleanor chuckle.

"What's so funny?!" "Nothing..SLEEPOVER" she yelled. I rolled my eyes, "duh!"

~~20 minutes later~~

After I put all of my new clothes away we got in our pjs laying on the couch with popcorn, ice cream, candy, chocolate, soda(coke, pepsi), and pizza! Where going all out tonight;)

We watched 21 Jump Street, Titanic, Scary Movie 5, Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2, and Pitch Perfect until about 3am when I knocked out cold, along with Eleanor.

~~Morning~~

I woke up on an empty couch, wondering where Eleanor was, I looked around to find her, Nowhere.

I started panicking. "Eleanor?!" I yelled.

No answer.

I walked into the kitchen, only to see a note on the island counter top. I slowly picked it up reading it.

- Myesha,

I know your probably   freaking out right now. 

But I'm sorry I couldn't wake you, you just looked so cute!

Jk jk.. but Nick, my manger called early and said our flight was rescheduled earlier and I almost missed my flight! But anyways see ya in two!(:

  -Eleanor

Relief washed over me.

I smiled and ran my hand threw my long blond hair. Speaking of which I need a shower.

I put the note down and walked up stairs and went into the bathroom, taking an hours shower. I hopped out grabbing a clean velvet towel.

I walked into my closet pulling out a brown braided Pacsun belt, a pair of my new dark washed colored Hollister skinny jeans, I also pulled out a mint/teal regular colored shirt I got from Forever 21, and some combat boots that are black, and my black fleece jacket.

I pulled on my panties, and bra quickly.

Then put my outfit on. I smiled in approval.

I think I'll just straighten my hair today.

I quickly pulled up my straightener. I quietly hummed 'Beauty And a Beat' while it heated up.

I touched my straightener only to bring it back burning my finger in the process. "Ouch!" I hissed. Looking at the red mark I heard a swooshing sound behind me.

What. Was. That.

I turned around so fast my head almost ripped off my shoulders.

I casually looked around only to find nothing. Maybe I'm just imagining this.

Oh well.

I quickly straightened my long hair perfectly, and applied some make-up. 

'Don't let your mind fool you' I thought, walking down stairs grabbing my iPhone and car keys. I'm about to head to the police station.

Just as I was about to open the front door suddenly all the lights went out, causing me to only to see darkness.

I quickly turned around, gripping my phone tighter.

Did that vampire do this?  No, vampires aren't real, a spider just bit me.

Yeah..

  I turned my phones flash light on, hearing a noise by the living room i quickly swerved my phone to the middle of the room where the noise came from holding my phone out in-front of me walking slowly.

"Hello? Who's there?!" I asked my voice cracking.

Nothing.

'It's all just your head' I thought I sighed and walked the kitchen where the outer/power box is. Right before I could reach it I was hit with a blow of hard impact on my side sending me to the ground. I screamed. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Ohhh cliffhanger! Who do you think it is?(;

Ill dedicate the next chapter to whoever guesses right!

30 reads, 5votes, 5 comments! Thanks!(:

-Harryskisses xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 4 11
Dani is spun into a whirlwind of lies, confusion, and losing trust to the one person she loves the most in this world. What will happen when she find...
180K 5.8K 91
Everything isn't always as it seems. I thought I loved 'her'. I thought 'she' loved me. Boy was that a plot twist. Then I met someone who just made s...
18.2K 458 29
Everything's broken. How can he fix this? •will not be editing. it is what it is ;)•
1.7K 38 15
Her job was to make them say, "This has been One Direction." And she succeeded but what happens when everything she believed in are lies? All Rig...